Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta

Oh, simple enough, and I've been meaning to ask this for a while, when building the patch, do you uncheck everything else that doesen't have to do with MBP on wrye's main screen? I ask because I see some stuff from other obliv files when it's rebuilding the patch in he quickly flashing by words

Uncheck???

Wrye will detect any mods that can be merged into the bashed patch and unchecked and issue you a pop up screen at the very beginning when you select rebuild bashed patch. The other mods are for lack of better term "included" it includes any parts that are conflicting in the lowest one wins format unless you tell it otherwise. Also there are a bunch of items that you can include or not based on the items you choose on the left and then the corresponding items for that on the right.

Personally I include a ton of stuff besides just MBP in my bashed patches but the choice is completely up to you.

A summary of what it has done is displayed at the end of the bashed patch so you can see what was included. Also you can left click on a bashed patch afterward and see what masters it may have in the far right hand side.

sorry for not posting chaps and grega mucho thanks for the support while i was gone being sick as hell 41°c fevers for 3days straight ftw (twas better with the painkillers but hey no way to do work with that and a headache :P)

Oh' date=' simple enough, and I've been meaning to ask this for a while, when building the patch, do you uncheck everything else that doesen't have to do with MBP on wrye's main screen? I ask because I see some stuff from other obliv files when it's rebuilding the patch in he quickly flashing by words

[/quote']

ssjkirby,

Hey, I don't know if I gave you this link or if you found it on your own. If you haven't it is a picture tutorial for wrye to walk you through a bashed patch (as well as every other feature of wrye):

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35230

i wonder how you can oc yourself uriel

But back on topic i'll compile the beta this weekend it's still missing polish like some lacking textures, meshes should be fixed (and that was a fun one)

note 1: i'm testing some stuff in my personal beta if that one produces the results i want i'll include it in the release of v2.1 ^^

note 2: i'm not including support for wrye bash below 295.5 anymore since that one contains fixes over the older ones and it's just a drag supporting 5 different versions of wrye that each have their issues (mainly the python ansi versions won't be supported anymore by me due to the fact that they cause major issues and headaches on my part)

note 3: does anyone got a reliable place to upload to since the bs with megaupload i dunno where to upload atm and i'd prefer not to use torrent atm (due to the fact that my isp throttles it heavily)

I guess noone noticed my post. :/

Oh well,i have another question: I can't find the textures for some hairstyles.For instance,i open a nif file from the "APPageBoy" folder and the path for the texture is "textures/apmod/..." but there's no such folder in my textures.Is this how it should be?

I can use the hair in game but i need the textures.

Nvm,i found them.Weird that the nif file wasn't giving me the right path though.

Oh well' date='i have another question: I can't find the textures for some hairstyles.For instance,i open a nif file from the "APPageBoy" folder and the path for the texture is "textures/apmod/..." but there's no such folder in my textures.Is this how it should be?

[b']Nvm,i found them.Weird that the nif file wasn't giving me the right path though.[/b]

The nif will only look where it is told to look by whoever made or modified it. This kinda thing happens. It isn't hard to fix if you know a little bit about nifskope.

Oh well' date='i have another question: I can't find the textures for some hairstyles.For instance,i open a nif file from the "APPageBoy" folder and the path for the texture is "textures/apmod/..." but there's no such folder in my textures.Is this how it should be?

[b']Nvm,i found them.Weird that the nif file wasn't giving me the right path though.[/b]

The nif will only look where it is told to look by whoever made or modified it. This kinda thing happens. It isn't hard to fix if you know a little bit about nifskope.

Yeah,that's nothing really,just caught me off guard (plus,for some odd reason i have no problem with those hair styles).My problem is with SKSRen hair. :/ They wont appear when i'm making a character (while everything else is fine) and i thought it wouldn't turn out bad until a few random CTD's (while in the meantime the first tamago kids were born.dunno if it's coincidence or not).Today i also semi-freaked out and activated the mods from the beginning to see if it'd make things better. xP

Anyway,i have the esp unchecked for now,hopefully i wont have any more CTD's.

sharky i'm including the sksren hairfiles in v2.1beta since i managed to get my hands on pretty much every hairfile that was made in that one the tricky part was finding which ones where used by mbp but i got that one sorted ^^ i'm ever expanding the mod finding missing stuff that even naru didn't include in the very first aio i saw

yep they're still supposed to be bashed and it's nothing to be scared about ^^

it takes a bit getting used to the first time and you'll curse a couple times but once you realise how well it works and how many conflicts it avoids you'll love a bashed patch ^^

yep doesn't matter telenet my isp throttles rather heavy as an experiment they call it (it's bullshit the test has been run over a year+, and instead of fixing their shit they continue with throttling to dismay of many users)

anyways the omod is under way on depositfiles since multiupload gave me timeouts

Attachment has a torrent for 2.1beta, packed with zip(cause LL is bitchy about file types you're attaching).

Torrent uses open trackers povided by uTorrent, so no registration are required.

a magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C26B5F8BEB683F513941AD60FCA6A16101BFB8CA&dn=MBP1.4a%2bMBP%2b%2b0.98a%2bx117%2b%2b078%2bAio.omod&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

MBP1.4a+MBP++0.98a+x117++078+Aio.omod.zip

Hi all.

I'm actually downloading the file from the deposit file link.

But after reading all the thread I have some doubts. How can I make it run? Is by activating the file with oblivion mod manager? Or I have to use the Wrye bash? Becouse I don´t have too much skill using these program. If it is needed to make it work, please someone tell me how must I do it.

And also I already have the mystics elves and moonshadow elves. Will I have problems with that?

Sorry my english.

oh really ragingdude? Oo i'll look into that i'm using custom chocoelve skins so i've never noticed the issue

And the update is well worth it i fixed some texture paths but mainly something that gone wrong with x117 that completely fucked their possibility to show up in game haven't really had much time to work on the next update and ye sorry but the full pack is 1gb and that's with realmannequin left out sksren's is included the rest is in the requirements ^^