PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I'm trying to install the transform package with mod organizer but it doesn't seem to be working (I set the directory and got the all green but still it's not working).

So I tried to do the manual install as described in the OP but I don't understand how the directory tree is supposed to be set up. I'm using CBBE so I'm guessing I would put the textures and meshes into the CBBE section of textures and meshes, but there's two separate bodies so I can't just copy both in there as they'll overwrite each other.

Could someone give me a hand with describing how you set this up when you've got your mods in the mod organizer directory? (from what I'm seeing, there's no textures and meshes in the skyrim/data directory, it's all in CBBE).

What I'm getting right now is this: when I do the first transformation, the head and face works fine, but the body is either a neon blue that disappears when you take the clothes off (leaving a floating head), or you get a big red triangle overlapping the above neon blue body.

If you try to transform back, the face transforms fine, but the body just becomes a paler neon blue. 

I'm trying to install the transform package with mod organizer but it doesn't seem to be working (I set the directory and got the all green but still it's not working).

So I tried to do the manual install as described in the OP but I don't understand how the directory tree is supposed to be set up. I'm using CBBE so I'm guessing I would put the textures and meshes into the CBBE section of textures and meshes, but there's two separate bodies so I can't just copy both in there as they'll overwrite each other.

Could someone give me a hand with describing how you set this up when you've got your mods in the mod organizer directory? (from what I'm seeing, there's no textures and meshes in the skyrim/data directory, it's all in CBBE).

What I'm getting right now is this: when I do the first transformation, the head and face works fine, but the body is either a neon blue that disappears when you take the clothes off (leaving a floating head), or you get a big red triangle overlapping the above neon blue body.

If you try to transform back, the face transforms fine, but the body just becomes a paler neon blue. 

The fastest way to solve your problem is to: 

A) provide which version of PSQ you are using since the transform pack folder structure is very different between V2.9 and prior versions, and

B ) study the folder structure in this transformation package as it is a very comprehensive package: PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest Transform Package 1.2

Additionally, you should note that the transformation body files and "original" body files reside in a totally different folder than the default CBBE body files. This is why you should study that transformation pack I linked as it contains the exact folder structure you need.

Thanks for responding. I'm using the newest version of PSQ (PSQ2.91A) and the transform package you linked (PSQ Transform Package v1.2). 

I've looked over the file directory tree and I'm a bit stumped. You'r right, by the way. CBBE has a location for these meshes and templates, but when I experimented and took away those mesh & texture folders, I was still able to generate a body.

I'll take another look at it and experiment, but my best guess is that mod organizer is confused by how the file folders in what it thinks is the working folder layout when you set the data directory. It seeks the body template from the original source until you do your first transform, then PSQ takes over as the source folder but it's structured in a way that doesn't make sense to MO. 

As a heads up to others, I did try to use the Succubus Race. However, when you use it in MO with XPMS slider extension sets, it overwrites and does away with the extended sliders in race menu alternative and you have to reinstall race menu and XPMS from scratch (as well as HDT, SOS and all your other goodies just to be safe).

You can do a work around of resetting all values in the sliders to their base starting value when installing Succubus Race and not changing them in case Mod Organizer does an overwrite of the slider extension sets every time you transform, but I wasn't crazy about that solution so I gave it a pass (besides, I think I like PSQ's set up better).

Mod Organizer is awesome - until it isn't. -_-

Don´t know if this has been mentioned before, but it would be nice if the transformation would be arousal-dependent. For example with automatic transformation if arousal is high enough and/or a minimum arousal for transformation.

So you would be in danger to be exposed (and attacked) if transforming in public. Furthermore it would be more risky beeing ready to tranform when using Deviously Cursed Loot´s arousal threshold.

Don´t know if this has been mentioned before, but it would be nice if the transformation would be arousal-dependent. For example with automatic transformation if arousal is high enough and/or a minimum arousal for transformation.

So you would be in danger to be exposed (and attacked) if transforming in public. Furthermore it would be more risky beeing ready to tranform when using Deviously Cursed Loot´s arousal threshold.

There's a MCM option for that. I don't remember which section it's under, but it's a toggle box that says something like "Force transformation at high arousal" and you can set the minimum arousal to force this transformation (Note: I'm still operating off of V2.17, I'm not moving to V2.9+ until there's an Animated Dragon Wings patch and most bugs have been ironed out).

See in the MCm option there is a force transform at set arousal, and return to original form under a min arousal

See in the MCm option there is a force transform at set arousal, and return to original form under a min arousal

Thx =)

I followed the guide but still nothing appear, not even the pink texture, I use the rieklng helmet horn V1 from TDN equipable horn,

File used for horn_0 and 1 is RieklingHornsFM.nif since there is only 1 file (and after viewing the other nif_0 and 1 PSQ mesh files in nifscope its juts 2 time the same thing) so in nifscope I took the ne that would look as if equiped  so this one :

Can i have some help on it please?

You can achieve the same thing in coming from the other direction... changing the nif's body slot instead of the esm's.

In NifSkope, on the left panel:

Ninode > NiTriShape > BSDismemberSkinInstance

Then in the bottom panel:

Partitions > Partitions

Choose "Body Part" and change its value to 45

Coincidentally, I also picked the Reikling horns, here's the nif. Just make a copy and rename it Horns_0 and you're set

Horns_1.nif

guys i have question do we have to add hair i mean cant we delete the hair part and maybe taht will make scubi get the hair we put it on character creation screen im on installling part so i got a bit confused any help ?

If you don't have hair meshes in the transform folder, and you enable change hair on transform, then at best you will either get a big red exclamation mark or you will be bald; at worst, you will ctd. The transformation directory is not the same as the default directory.

am i the only one who cant see anything about the mod in mcm menu please help ...

Maybe it take more time or you didn't ran loot/boss and something in the load order is miessng it up

For the hair juts copy paste the required mesh and texture files into the corresponding PSQ folder, then juts turn off air transform and you will have what you wanted

I followed the guide but still nothing appear, not even the pink texture, I use the rieklng helmet horn V1 from TDN equipable horn,

File used for horn_0 and 1 is RieklingHornsFM.nif since there is only 1 file (and after viewing the other nif_0 and 1 PSQ mesh files in nifscope its juts 2 time the same thing) so in nifscope I took the ne that would look as if equiped  so this one :

Can i have some help on it please?

You can achieve the same thing in coming from the other direction... changing the nif's body slot instead of the esm's.

In NifSkope, on the left panel:

Ninode > NiTriShape > BSDismemberSkinInstance

Then in the bottom panel:

Partitions > Partitions

Choose "Body Part" and change its value to 45

Coincidentally, I also picked the Reikling horns, here's the nif. Just make a copy and rename it Horns_0 and you're set

Thanks it finally work now

Hi. I have a few questions:

1. Can I fix problem, when I'm starting "Kiss me" sequence and characters standing back-to-back in 2 meters? Or I have to wait, when author fix this bug?

2. Is there any way to add other poses when I'm using "Feed"? 3-4 cowgirl poses is very little.

Hokay, I'm confused trying to go through all this.  I'd like to use the Animated Wings, no horns, and the Succubus Hair 13 transformations from the "Succubus Race" pack mentioned on the first page while transformed, but I can't seem to figure out which files to use or what to do with them to get any sort of results.  I think, when it comes down to it, I'm going to need a "Blind Idiot" walkthrough to get through this at this point - I've tried fumbling through everything else I can think of.

I don't really need or care about any other parts, although if someone can suggest a good tail that would also be appreciated.  I've tried searching through the thread but couldn't find anything, so sorry if this has been asked for before.

Hokay, I'm confused trying to go through all this.  I'd like to use the Animated Wings, no horns, and the Succubus Hair 13 transformations from the "Succubus Race" pack mentioned on the first page while transformed, but I can't seem to figure out which files to use or what to do with them to get any sort of results.  I think, when it comes down to it, I'm going to need a "Blind Idiot" walkthrough to get through this at this point - I've tried fumbling through everything else I can think of.

I don't really need or care about any other parts, although if someone can suggest a good tail that would also be appreciated.  I've tried searching through the thread but couldn't find anything, so sorry if this has been asked for before.

Say what your trying to make, for most of the file search their corresponding x_1.nif adn x_0.nif in the mods (were x is wingname, hairnumber and so on)

If you don't want horn you can just uncheck horn transform in MCM menu

I kind of like the idea of this mod but have been trying to figure out how it would 'fit' with my other mods. The sex = energy mechanic is pretty cool. The problem for me is that there's no shortage of sex. Deviously enslaved + deviously cursed loot + defeat = no shortage of sex = no shortage of energy. There doesn't seem to be any down-side to PSQ because debuffs would never be triggered. 

If there was an option to only gain energy when you're an aggressor in sex and/or maybe have energy stolen when you're the victim. 

I kind of like the idea of this mod but have been trying to figure out how it would 'fit' with my other mods. The sex = energy mechanic is pretty cool. The problem for me is that there's no shortage of sex. Deviously enslaved + deviously cursed loot + defeat = no shortage of sex = no shortage of energy. There doesn't seem to be any down-side to PSQ because debuffs would never be triggered. 

If there was an option to only gain energy when you're an aggressor in sex and/or maybe have energy stolen when you're the victim. 

Well look in MCM for it, but i think drain as aggressor victim is already on, there something about giving energy but never found out how to do it