PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Will play again after my vamp playthrough.

You can actually use this mod on a vampire character if you select "Allow hybrid" in the MCM. Will have to regain your vampirism after you turn into a succubus since the author forgot to make the part where turning into a Succubus cures your vamirism/lycanthropy.

The new update lets you have a schlong after transforming. Is it possible to offer support for Hoenheim's SOS - Equopable Horse Cocks or is it as easy as swapping and renaming the meshes/textrues from b3lisario's mod with the ones I want?

Well have you tried this on a new game? Or on a previous game with this already installed?

This was on a new game, but I'm running something like 240-ish mods, so the chances of something conflicting would have been pretty high. It turns out though, that I just had an issue with Mod Organizer when it froze and didn't register a change I made to the load order after re installing PSQ. It works fine now, thanks!

Yes you can swap the meshes the mesh links to the textures so just keep them in the original folders, Awesome yeah I have over 255 with merged files.

Trying to do this now, not sure what mesh files to rename though..  there's malegenitals_0.nif, malegenitals_1.nif, malegenitalsf_0.nif, malegenitalsf_1.nif, and malegenitalsgo.nif in the original Equipable Slong mesh folder, but there's 21 files in the Sos equipable horse futa/mesh folder.  I can see they're for different models, but what replaces what?  I'm assuming after getting those in place I just drop the textures/futa folder into the textures folder?

Any pointers would be great :)

The new update lets you have a schlong after transforming. Is it possible to offer support for Hoenheim's SOS - Equopable Horse Cocks or is it as easy as swapping and renaming the meshes/textrues from b3lisario's mod with the ones I want?

Well have you tried this on a new game? Or on a previous game with this already installed?

This was on a new game, but I'm running something like 240-ish mods, so the chances of something conflicting would have been pretty high. It turns out though, that I just had an issue with Mod Organizer when it froze and didn't register a change I made to the load order after re installing PSQ. It works fine now, thanks!

Yes you can swap the meshes the mesh links to the textures so just keep them in the original folders, Awesome yeah I have over 255 with merged files.

Trying to do this now, not sure what mesh files to rename though..  there's malegenitals_0.nif, malegenitals_1.nif, malegenitalsf_0.nif, malegenitalsf_1.nif, and malegenitalsgo.nif in the original Equipable Slong mesh folder, but there's 21 files in the Sos equipable horse futa/mesh folder.  I can see they're for different models, but what replaces what?  I'm assuming after getting those in place I just drop the textures/futa folder into the textures folder?

The meshes you want to replace are the makegenitalsf_0/_1.nif meshes. The malegenitals_0/_1.nif files are files for male bodies, and the malegenitalsgo.nif file is the ground object file so that if you drop the piece of equipment, you can interact with it to pick it up again.

The 21 files in the SOS Equipable Horse files are the different types of horse cock (different colouring and whether it's flared or un-flared).

The meshes you want to replace are the makegenitalsf_0/_1.nif meshes. The malegenitals_0/_1.nif files are files for male bodies, and the malegenitalsgo.nif file is the ground object file so that if you drop the piece of equipment, you can interact with it to pick it up again.

The 21 files in the SOS Equipable Horse files are the different types of horse cock (different colouring and whether it's flared or un-flared).

got it to work!  thanks!

hey there, 

i really like to thank the author for this mod its really awesome, and it works fantastic and is compatable with almost everything i use. But there a some things i don't really understand, beacause they are awfully or not explaned at all.  :)

1. The Succubus Energy: My major Problem is that you don't get any engery from "giving" animations. I only get that when i'am the "reciving end" of the scene. Is it possible to change that? this is extremely annoying beacause it makes rape by defeat or similar mods useless. :(

I read in this topic that there is an MCM option for that, but it seems that i'am blind or it isnt there.

2. The whole PSQRape thing is not explained at all. It says Rape occurs when effected by succubus magic. But witch magic? i tried everything i have in my arsenal but no rape occured.

3. What happens when i switch my Sexlab-gender to male(via sexlab gender change)?  ;)

4. Last thing is the PSQMM aka Matchmaker, i know its decribed, but i dont understand this at all. 

greetz

ZeroRaziel

hey there, 

i really like to thank the author for this mod its really awesome, and it works fantastic and is compatable with almost everything i use. But there a some things i don't really understand, beacause they are awfully or not explaned at all.  :)

1. The Succubus Energy: My major Problem is that you don't get any engery from "giving" animations. I only get that when i'am the "reciving end" of the scene. Is it possible to change that? this is extremely annoying beacause it makes rape by defeat or similar mods useless. :(

I read in this topic that there is an MCM option for that, but it seems that i'am blind or it isnt there.

2. The whole PSQRape thing is not explained at all. It says Rape occurs when effected by succubus magic. But witch magic? i tried everything i have in my arsenal but no rape occured.

3. What happens when i switch my Sexlab-gender to male(via sexlab gender change)?  ;)

4. Last thing is the PSQMM aka Matchmaker, i know its decribed, but i dont understand this at all. 

greetz

ZeroRaziel

1) That is the point.  The option is often mistaken, you will give of your energy infusing your partner by fucking them.

2) You have to use PSQ spells, such as PSQ_Frenzy or the other one cant remember...Those spells are not immediately available, cost you energy to use, and also are not entirely supported by the author of the mod...He has said explicitly use some other mod for rape.

3) What, no just no....At best you will have to still receive cum in the butt or mouth to survive.  The mod doesn't support male or incubus or cross overs.  Its for female characters or female role.

4) PSQ spells again, you don't start with all the spells, many of the spells have matchmaker powers.  Some things are less obvious like PSQ poisen makes npc Arousel shoot up and about 15 seconds later they will either have sex with someone or masterbate. 

Not all the spells are damage spells quite a few of them are in fact Match Maker Spells, but they take quite a bit of time to actually do something.  They also tend to cost a lot of energy.  These spells are pretty much the ultimate in Crowd Control as well.  Most Illusion spells have a sex component to them, but considering they take like 5-15 seconds to go off or have to have the rape options on to use well there you go.

Uh, Defeat works really well with PSQ, its probably your options in Defeat are not set up real well.  Also you are aware you can change male female role with the equals key by default?

-------------------

Other stuff

Enemy Bleedout enables Feeding

Enemy effected by Fear and Calm enables Feeding

Enemy fleeing enables feeding

Sleeping enemy can be fed on

Depending on setting Enemy that is under the PSQ Frenzy Spell may Rape you if your low on health.

Depending on setting Enemy may get raped by you if under the effects of PSQ Calm.

Succubus Bow and Succubus Piosen can cause Sex in about 5-20 seconds depending on settings.  Its possible to get them to have sex with you depending on conditions just cant remember them all.

There are just a carp ton of ways to have sex with just the PSQ mod, these are hard to notice when you already have a lot of mods that provide a means to start sex.

I like this mod a lot. The PSQ spells are hard to use but when you know how, you can eradicate a full camp without using a blade or arrow.

By combining "fascinating aura" and "self hypnose" and making sure to be close of a group when the action start, you can drain a crowd two to three by casting. you also restore your energie each time and gain a lot of XPs due to multiple partnairs sex acts.

By the way, is anyone know the soulgems grow mecanisms in this mod? I tried to wait a fews days in game but they didn't grow at all. 

Is it real time based? Sex acts based ? 

I want to know how long i have to wait for black soulgems.

I think one of the things I love the most about this mod, is that even if I lose a fight, and my poor girl is getting raped... she'll still come out smiling as she sucks the very life right out of them!

I guess it makes it a little harder to be a succubus slave, but I'm not really into that anyway :sleepy:

I really really love this mod, together with the sexlab framework, it made the game a whole lot more enjoyable for me.

Version 2.9(beta of 3.0) will be exhibited in 6/13.

There are no compatibilities with the old version. But there is no addition of the wonderful function.Please don't expect it so much.

Version 2.9(beta of 3.0) will be exhibited in 6/13.
There are no compatibilities with the old version. But there is no addition of the wonderful function.Please don't expect it so much.

Awesome!

Can you add the cum inflation feature of your pregnancy mod to the succubus if there is a penis equipped?

What will be new with the update?

fist off i have to say this is an awesome mod. but the kiss me interaction seems to be a little off. when it aligns the actors it puts them facing away from each other and about 4 feet apart. is there a fix for this? doesnt seem to be a sexlab alignment issue since the controls dont work during that.

hi, uh.. so i adore this mod and all that it has to offer.

However I'm struggling trying to get the horns and wings to show up when i transform.

I open up the creation kit and manage to Navigate my way to PSQ in the armor section (not sure if i should be using creation Kit to begin with)

I found a thing called *world model* i then went into it and found the wings and horns i wanted.

went back into game and tried transforming and for a split second both the horns and the wings showed up, but then the vanished

I've been at this for 2 days now and I'm kinda scared to mess with anything else, in fear that i might mess it up beyond repair.

what am i doing wrong? am i suppose to change the ID?

on another note, i thought about doing it the old fashion way and just put them inside the folders they needed to go in,

however i can't seem to find the folder in my skyrim folder what so ever, as if it doesn't exist.

tried making a copy of PSQ extracting it to my desktop and all i get is the BSA file and PSQ (which wants me to go into creation kit)

i have no idea what to do what so ever

note: I've been skimming though this forum looking someone who has my same problem or some tutorial on youtube but I'm having a wicked hard time understanding what im reading and have no idea where this "PSQ folder is"

ty for any help whats so ever:D 

NVM figured it out..

for those who are having a hard time...

on the main PSQ page that you downloaded the mod - within download there is a zip file in there called Dummy folder or w.e download that...

Just loaded this mod and trying to learn all of its functions. Unfortunately has some early problems which i need help with:

1.transformation, first time i have transformed it lasted few minutes and my character got reverted, since i can transform for more then 2-3 secend and my char. goes back to normal form...what i am doing wrong ?

2. merchant spell, cant get it to work, everytime i try to cast it i get message not enough magicka..

thanks in advance.

Just loaded this mod and trying to learn all of its functions. Unfortunately has some early problems which i need help with:

1.transformation, first time i have transformed it lasted few minutes and my character got reverted, since i can transform for more then 2-3 secend and my char. goes back to normal form...what i am doing wrong ?

2. merchant spell, cant get it to work, everytime i try to cast it i get message not enough magicka..

thanks in advance.

1. Hmm... well if I had to guess, you either have some script/game lag that is causing it to see a double tap when you use your transformation, either that or it doesn't transform fast enough for you so you hit it again, but either way results in transforming right back.  Another possibility is you're a werewolf or vampire and you don't have the hybrid option checked.  Not sure if that'd affect transformation or not though, as I've always made sure to check that.

2. Like any (non-shout/power) spell, if you don't have enough energy to cast it, it won't cast.  Build up your energy before trying to cast it.

thanks in advance.

1) Do you have Arousal turned on?

2) If so, have you limited transform states by arousal number?

Thanks for answers guys , it was arousal..fixed it now but, another issue come up..as i use the mod and try to add spells ( i think, don't know exact moment but it looks most suspicious ) my UI breaks after..anytime i try access magic ( either with p or thru tab ) my games crashes ). I reverted to previous saves and again after playing some time with PSQ it broke...tried to wait out with out any activity, clean save... no help. Any one has idea how i can prevent it from happening.

Thanks for answers guys , it was arousal..fixed it now but, another issue come up..as i use the mod and try to add spells ( i think, don't know exact moment but it looks most suspicious ) my UI breaks after..anytime i try access magic ( either with p or thru tab ) my games crashes ). I reverted to previous saves and again after playing some time with PSQ it broke...tried to wait out with out any activity, clean save... no help. Any one has idea how i can prevent it from happening.

Define "UI breaks".  What about it breaks?  What things still work and which stop working?  What is your script lag like?  What is your typical frame rate?

Define "UI breaks".  What about it breaks?  What things still work and which stop working?  What is your script lag like?  What is your typical frame rate?

what breaks is that i can't access magic menu. pressing P or trying access magic from the TAB causes CTD. I reinstalling mod helps but only for short time., and issue comes back after i try to add spells from PSQ ( trying to activate spells which are not available for my succumbs level seams to be causing it - i try which spells i can click to add and after when i try to open magic  CTD happens.) i will have CTD even if i play game for hours after checking spells with no issues as soon as  i click P i get CTD. my game runs at 40 to 60fps.  No other issues or CTD. Never had.

what breaks is that i can't access magic menu. pressing P or trying access magic from the TAB causes CTD. I reinstalling mod helps but only for short time., and issue comes back after i try to add spells from PSQ ( trying to activate spells which are not available for my succumbs level seams to be causing it - i try which spells i can click to add and after when i try to open magic  CTD happens.) i will have CTD even if i play game for hours after checking spells with no issues as soon as  i click P i get CTD. my game runs at 40 to 60fps.  No other issues or CTD. Never had.

Well, this won't help with your CTDs, but the spells are automatically given out as your rank increases.  There isn't a need to toggle them on at all.  Usually, I just toggle off the ones I don't want.  The CTD could be from the mod arguing with itself over whether a spell is available or not?

Have you tried a save game cleaner?  Improperly firing scripts could cause some of these issues.

Well, this won't help with your CTDs, but the spells are automatically given out as your rank increases.  There isn't a need to toggle them on at all.  Usually, I just toggle off the ones I don't want.  The CTD could be from the mod arguing with itself over whether a spell is available or not?

Have you tried a save game cleaner?  Improperly firing scripts could cause some of these issues.

I did script cleaner but doesn't fix the issue. thanks for explanation with the spells. I guess its mine finagling with mcm causing issues. I will try to avoid it now and, see if issues will go away. Thanks

2.9 was made somehow.
It's the one in front of 3.0 to the end, so it's a little crude make. While MCM is rough but close in particular, it's corrected.
esm was reformed perfectly as a big change point, so it isn't compatible to the previous version.
The directory construction of the file of transformation was changed, so if it's the former condition, you can't transform yourself. Please enter and confirm the directory composition together.

When drain had sex from this time, I made sure that everything will be done. In time bet on its sex with Succubus Rank, drain, can, the amount changes. drain, it was changed so that an experiential value might be added by the amount.
Even a man should probably be able to be Succubus(Incubus), but it has not been tested yet.

I have to explain more neatly, but I'm not sleeping at all and am dramatically sleepy, so I'll come later again.
There was other one by which I thought I added it variously, but there was no time this time.
Request will be mounted from the next.

Please ask me the time such as having the one which doesn't know whether it's entirely for menu.
Spell like vanilla and the rape relation have been omitted boldly also.