PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Has the magic menu CTD when having wings being fixed?

I am getting this CTD and I am using 2.17 and the transform package. It does it every time I have tried in succubus form. The error below, if related, makes me noob-guess its weapon placement on form/wings. I have mine set to hidden on this character.

I ran Script Scalpel before I began looking for answers and it gave me this info:

The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes  

If true, consider removing instances/references or terminating threads (don't forget to specify the filter)

[Active effect 4 on <NULL actor> (0005564B)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnMenuClose() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 4 on <NULL actor> (00055650)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 4 on <NULL actor> (00055650)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnMenuClose() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?

[09/11/2015 - 03:17:49PM] Error: Unable to call GetLeveledActor#Class: ActorBase - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

[<NULL form> (00055650)].Actor#Class: Actor.GetLeveledActor#Class: ActorBase() - "<native>" Line ?

[09/11/2015 - 03:17:49PM] Error: Unable to call GetLeveledActor#Class: ActorBase - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

[<NULL form> (0005564B)].Actor#Class: Actor.GetLeveledActor#Class: ActorBase() - "<native>" Line ?

How are you doing it? I'd be curious to revisit the whole process and see if I can get it to work properly. 

The only things I've been able to switch have been the body mesh & tex, hair and the eyes.  Any time I try switching horns/wings/tail I get nada :-(  I *think* I'm just messing up the texture paths, but I don't know.  Nothing works :-(

Here are some pics of my current http://imgur.com/a/ST8iM#0

Here is the package if you're interested.  It's UNPB in form, UNP human (didn't want my 'sex demon' looking like a bald Arnold Schwarzenegger...)

Oh, and I removed all the armor.  Didn't want armor to magically appear on her.  I'm kind of an immersion/realism junky and that I couldn't justify. 

PSQ Succubus Transform Pack-Custom1.rar

How are you doing it? I'd be curious to revisit the whole process and see if I can get it to work properly. 

The only thing I've been able to switch have been the body mesh & tex and the eyes.  Any time I try switching horns/wings/tail I get nada :-(  I *think* I'm just messing up the texture paths, but I don't know.  Nothing works :-(

Here are some pics of my current http://imgur.com/a/ST8iM#0

Here is the package if you're interested.  It's UNPB in form, UNP human (didn't want my 'sexy demon' looking like a bald Arnold Schwarzenegger...)

Oh, and I removed all the armor.  Didn't want armor to magically appear on her.  I'm kind of an immersion/realism junky and that I couldn't justify. 

Nice! 

I managed to switch out the wings for the fallen angel wings, but I get the huge, outstretched light purple wings that don't flap or anything which means the mesh isn't taking properly. 

Basically I copied the new wings into the transform directory mesh path for wings and changed the file name to the pre-existing wing file, overwriting it ("alduin_wings" I think) and that's what happened.

Interestingly, with the standard transform package, I can't get the hair to work right. it just does bald, although hair color does work and change my already existing hair color.

For the texture (your purple wing problem), the mesh you moved still has the texture path its looking for 'built in', and you can fix it easily by simply supplying the texture in it's default texture path. You can do this also by simply installing, but not needing to activate, the original mod the wings came from. If the wings are also supposed to flap, than the latter method, and possibly enabling the mod as well, may fix both issues. But I'm not 100% on that. If the original mod has the textures in a .bsa, then you will either need to unpack it, use MO's ability to load archives without enabling the mod, or just enable the mod anyway.

For your hair issues, I wish I had the answer. Although my major roadblock is that I want to use an HDT enabled hair that I can't seem to find any other way aside from wig form (Marie Rose), and the hair comes in more parts than a simple .nif. Even having it available as a hair for any race would be ideal to me, but I know the wig option was to #1: make it more easily compatible to HDT-SMP which hates HDT hairs that aren't armor, and #2: make it available for followers to wear and remove without the need of scripts/mods/console commands to do it (cause removing HDT hairs from followers can sometimes be the only way you will ever 'see' them again.)

If anyone knows how to go about that, even if only for adding it to a race, I'd be all for doing it myself.

For the texture (your purple wing problem), the mesh you moved still has the texture path its looking for 'built in', and you can fix it easily by simply supplying the texture in it's default texture path. You can do this also by simply installing, but not needing to activate, the original mod the wings came from. If the wings are also supposed to flap, than the latter method, and possibly enabling the mod as well, may fix both issues. But I'm not 100% on that. If the original mod has the textures in a .bsa, then you will either need to unpack it, use MO's ability to load archives without enabling the mod, or just enable the mod anyway.

For your hair issues, I wish I had the answer. Although my major roadblock is that I want to use an HDT enabled hair that I can't seem to find any other way aside from wig form (Marie Rose), and the hair comes in more parts than a simple .nif. Even having it available as a hair for any race would be ideal to me, but I know the wig option was to #1: make it more easily compatible to HDT-SMP which hates HDT hairs that aren't armor, and #2: make it available for followers to wear and remove without the need of scripts/mods/console commands to do it (cause removing HDT hairs from followers can sometimes be the only way you will ever 'see' them again.)

If anyone knows how to go about that, even if only for adding it to a race, I'd be all for doing it myself.

Here's the mod I was trying to use the wings from.  I'll take another look and see if I can make it work.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57646/?

Wish I could help you with the hair issue, but mine isn't even working at all, although I suspect that the author set it up so it's supposed to grab a specific hair slot that isn't there because of how I have my hair mods installed so it just comes up bald. Or maybe not. 

When you change to Succubus, what happens? You have the HDT hair working fine with your original race and then... what? You go bald? And then when you revert back, it stays bald? Or do you get the original hair back? I think that determines what your problem is. 

Does anyone have a pack ? Im using CBBE body and just want the skin/eye and horn change.

kingslayer, the transform pack is in the download sections, I know it works with 2.17 if you just do a regular install with MO, but I can't speak for the other versions.

Here's the mod I was trying to use the wings from.  I'll take another look and see if I can make it work.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57646/?

Wish I could help you with the hair issue, but mine isn't even working at all, although I suspect that the author set it up so it's supposed to grab a specific hair slot that isn't there because of how I have my hair mods installed so it just comes up bald. Or maybe not. 

When you change to Succubus, what happens? You have the HDT hair working fine with your original race and then... what? You go bald? And then when you revert back, it stays bald? Or do you get the original hair back? I think that determines what your problem is. 

Oh, I meant more so that my issue is the hair I want on my character as their default hair (not by PSQ Transformation) I can only get via a wig. The wig itself is actually in multiple .nif files, so I am currently not savvy enough in modding to understand how to make that a select-able hair in showracemenu for any race I feel like playing as. I wasn't worried at all about PSQ for this particular hair, but I did try it at one point. Looked just like it did in showracemenu, incomplete due to needing multiple .nifs referenced instead of one. Hair works like equipment in PSQ, so undoing the transformation would restore the character back as long as your default hair is in the appropriate orig body folder. Since I don't bother with body/hair transforms anymore, I don't have to worry about that at all. I only enable wings, horns, tail, hair color, and height for my transformations.

As for your particular wing project, it looks like the mod author quite literally uses the same methods Animated Dragon Wings uses, down to the point where it is required to be installed along side the mod. If that's the case, try searching the forum here for Plumber's PSQ UNPBO Transformation Package. It works with PSQ 2.17, includes a modified, and functioning, version of Animated Dragon Wings for use with PSQ transformation. I would install Animated Dragon Wings, then Plumber's package, then install your wing mod (so it relies on Plumber's version of Animated Dragon Wings). Then use the .nif for the feathered wings and swap them with the wings file in Plumber's package. As long as you have both Animated Dragon Wings and Your wing mod enabled, it should work. Actually, here is his old post dredged through my power's of Necromancy;

This is next version of "PSQ-for-dummies-pack" for UNPBO. My patch for Animated Wings is included. Just install PSQ, then use this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6jxowk14cxrulw/UNPBO_BBP_Package.rar

Remember - with this pack you can make the installation faster, but your options are limited by my taste. :P

P.S. As always, sorry for my English.

I also checked the package, its still available (300+mb), and you can of course modify it to match your body(slide) tastes. Another one with the Animated Wings working would be this;

@Budroi 
The color-change method whit paint.net is fast, but turns gray colors of the alduin-wings in green shades (probably because some pixels are not completely gray)
so I decided to change a bit the wings textures with Photoshop selection and some sharpen effects (you could also do the same with paint.net and a lasso selection).

for those interested I put everything in one package (the color is a personal choice and can not please everyone). 

what it contains:

- replace for alduin wings from Animated Dragon Wings by Anton
...\Meshes\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\AnimatedDragonWings_Alduin.nif 
(added sizestring textures path for missing alduin_g.dds)

- replace for alduin textures (blue-purple) for anton mods
...\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\alduin.dds
...\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\alduin_g.dds
...\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\alduin_m.dds
...\Textures\[Anton] mods\Animated Dragon Wings\alduin_n.dds

- PSQ tail meshes from demon tail by jacques00
...\Meshes\PSQ\tail_0.nif
...\Meshes\PSQ\tail_1.nif

- PSQ tail textures from demon tail by jacques00 (kaleen race modified color--> purple)
...\Textures\PSQ\kaleen-race\femalebody_1.dds
...\Textures\PSQ\kaleen-race\femalebody_1_msn.dds
...\Textures\PSQ\kaleen-race\femalebody_1_s.dds
...\Textures\PSQ\kaleen-race\femalebody_1_sk.dds
and
...\Textures\PSQ\kaleen-race\femalebody_1_original.dds (original kaleen color textures if you want to change it to your liking, not used)

- HDT xml for animated demon tail
...\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\dragon\dragon_tail.xml

this is the result with ENB

this is the result without ENB

I hope you enjoy it! fHMDU2D.png
bye!

S.

I recommend this one primarily because it also has the HDT tail to go with it. I had modified mine a long time ago (if the dates on these posts don't give it away already) to be a skin colored HDT spade tail, but can't remember exactly where I got it from. But with either of these two packs, I'm sure you can get your wings right.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? i'm using UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP and when i tried Plumber's package or the Transformation package i found in Lover's lab all i get is skin color changes and hair color changes, nothing else changes it just turns my character blue, anyone knows why? sorry if this was asked before. (also i'm using PSQ v2.17 if that matters)

EDIT : re-installed the mods and it's a bit different now, all the body appears with a glowy skin and no head (only hair) and if i revert back to human my entire character disappears

Has the magic menu CTD when having wings being fixed?

I am getting this CTD and I am using 2.17 and the transform package. It does it every time I have tried in succubus form. The error below, if related, makes me noob-guess its weapon placement on form/wings. I have mine set to hidden on this character.

I ran Script Scalpel before I began looking for answers and it gave me this info:

The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes  

If true, consider removing instances/references or terminating threads (don't forget to specify the filter)

[Active effect 4 on <NULL actor> (0005564B)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnMenuClose() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 4 on <NULL actor> (00055650)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?

[Active effect 4 on <NULL actor> (00055650)].XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.OnMenuClose() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect#Class: XPMSEWeaponStyleEffect.psc" Line ?

[<NULL form> (00055650)].Actor#Class: Actor.GetLeveledActor#Class: ActorBase() - "<native>" Line ?

[<NULL form> (0005564B)].Actor#Class: Actor.GetLeveledActor#Class: ActorBase() - "<native>" Line ?

I did some searching and finally found a mention of magic menu CTD caused by Animated Wings installed with this mod. I was assuming I had to have it to make the wings work but I was wrong. CTD are gone, well the magic menu ones anyway. I hope I dont run out of gas before I make it around this learning curve...

Oops, that was supposed to be an edit...

I've been using this mod since I started playing skyrim and just began to notice that my stats seem to be edited permanently in my save, possibly from the satiation effect? What I mean is even after disabling this mod, my stat values are no longer whole integers (health, magicka, heatlhratemult, etc). I see numbers like "104.9992859" etc instead of "105" in mfgconsole when I select my own character. These numbers remain as so on my save even after unchecking the satiation buff options and disabling the mod. anyone else notice this?

Also, does the after organism effect "Afterglow" do anything for you guys? I see it modifies "AlchemyPowerMod" and "SmithingPowerMod" but it does not modify the powermods for spells or melee weapons, nor does it modify the powermod for enchanting like it says it should in the description. Anyone get theirs working? and what version of PSQ are you using?

Anyone know why Become Succubus transform feature isn't actually changing my character? I have ERF's transform pack 1.2 installed with 2.17, but it doesn't event attempt to do anything after the purple spell animation. At minimum shouldn't my skin color be changing if I ticked the box for it? Height, clothes, skin, nothing's different when my character 'goes succubus' except for spells and stats.

I've seen a few posts about transformation not working, then working, but they don't go into detail about what fixed it.

Thanks

Anyone know why Become Succubus transform feature isn't actually changing my character? I have ERF's transform pack 1.2 installed with 2.17, but it doesn't event attempt to do anything after the purple spell animation. At minimum shouldn't my skin color be changing if I ticked the box for it? Height, clothes, skin, nothing's different when my character 'goes succubus' except for spells and stats.

I've seen a few posts about transformation not working, then working, but they don't go into detail about what fixed it.

Thanks

If you are referring to the MCM menu option which says 'Become the Succubus', then you actually only enabled the mod. Transformations, the type I think you are actually looking for, occurs either through SexLab Aroused (if you have that plugin enabled and set in the MCM) or by simply activating the new power you gained when activating the mod (called Succu Transform I think). This ability is in your Powers magic menu and is activated just like shouts when selected. There is no purple spell animation involved with changing forms, only when you 'Become the Succubus', which is why I think you missed that step.

I'am having some trouble with the create penis spell....

First it went as expected on my "mod test character"

Then when i startet a new game the create penis spell does not work correctly.

When i first cast it, my character undresses, when i cast it again i equip the penis and when i cast it for a third time i unequip the penis but i cant equip my clothes anymore. But when i recast the penis then the penis is equipped and i can quip clothes. If i cast it again it alternates between "penis + clothes" and "no penis + no clothes equippable".

I have the "equip penis on transform" option unchecked because i just want the penis to appear when i need and be most of the time female.

Anybody had a similar problem? Where should i start to look?

Thank you

I'am having some trouble with the create penis spell....

First it went as expected on my "mod test character"

Then when i startet a new game the create penis spell does not work correctly.

When i first cast it, my character undresses, when i cast it again i equip the penis and when i cast it for a third time i unequip the penis but i cant equip my clothes anymore. But when i recast the penis then the penis is equipped and i can quip clothes. If i cast it again it alternates between "penis + clothes" and "no penis + no clothes equippable".

I have the "equip penis on transform" option unchecked because i just want the penis to appear when i need and be most of the time female.

Anybody had a similar problem? Where should i start to look?

Thank you

check the equipement in char if not use the same slot

i have no probleme , check your load order and undress you char and try

For the 2.91 A2 version too? (or whatever the latest is)

that's still beta and the file format's changed, you'll have to check with the author of your transformation package, mine for example is here :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

everything works fine in that transformation package, but it states it's made for psq 2.17

that's still beta and the file format's changed, you'll have to check with the author of your transformation package, mine for example is here :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

everything works fine in that transformation package, but it states it's made for psq 2.17

Transformation package isn't an issue, i know how to make stuff work I am just asking if the dragon animated wing causing CTD when going in magic menu is fixed

Guest vladimire159

I have a minor problem, I am using both PSQ and Hentai pregnancy. I prefer Hentai Pregnancy's belly and breast scaling system over PSQ's, but I also want to have the soul gem pregnancy aspects of PSQ. For the most part these two mods are compatible, the only conflict being the belly and breasts jumping back and forth between two sizes. This problem does not occur if my character is not currently pregnant under the PSQ system (I do not know if the reverse is true). So my question is if there is a way to disable specifically the PSQ's belly and breast scaling?

Thank you.

Transformation package isn't an issue, i know how to make stuff work I am just asking if the dragon animated wing causing CTD when going in magic menu is fixed

Just deinstall the animated wings mod. 

Just deinstall the animated wings mod. 

So I can't use the animated wings at all?