PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I kind of like the idea of this mod but have been trying to figure out how it would 'fit' with my other mods. The sex = energy mechanic is pretty cool. The problem for me is that there's no shortage of sex. Deviously enslaved + deviously cursed loot + defeat = no shortage of sex = no shortage of energy. There doesn't seem to be any down-side to PSQ because debuffs would never be triggered. 

If there was an option to only gain energy when you're an aggressor in sex and/or maybe have energy stolen when you're the victim. 

Well look in MCM for it, but i think drain as aggressor victim is already on, there something about giving energy but never found out how to do it

I think there's "drain life and kill" option when you're the aggressor, but I'm pretty sure any sex act will still give you energy. 

Thanks for answers guys , it was arousal..fixed it now but, another issue come up..as i use the mod and try to add spells ( i think, don't know exact moment but it looks most suspicious ) my UI breaks after..anytime i try access magic ( either with p or thru tab ) my games crashes ). I reverted to previous saves and again after playing some time with PSQ it broke...tried to wait out with out any activity, clean save... no help. Any one has idea how i can prevent it from happening.

Define "UI breaks".  What about it breaks?  What things still work and which stop working?  What is your script lag like?  What is your typical frame rate?

what breaks is that i can't access magic menu. pressing P or trying access magic from the TAB causes CTD. I reinstalling mod helps but only for short time., and issue comes back after i try to add spells from PSQ ( trying to activate spells which are not available for my succumbs level seams to be causing it - i try which spells i can click to add and after when i try to open magic  CTD happens.) i will have CTD even if i play game for hours after checking spells with no issues as soon as  i click P i get CTD. my game runs at 40 to 60fps.  No other issues or CTD. Never had.

Well, this won't help with your CTDs, but the spells are automatically given out as your rank increases.  There isn't a need to toggle them on at all.  Usually, I just toggle off the ones I don't want.  The CTD could be from the mod arguing with itself over whether a spell is available or not?

Have you tried a save game cleaner?  Improperly firing scripts could cause some of these issues.

I did script cleaner but doesn't fix the issue. thanks for explanation with the spells. I guess its mine finagling with mcm causing issues. I will try to avoid it now and, see if issues will go away. Thanks

I'm having the same issue, but when I try to access the Magic Menu and CTD, it's after I use the Succu Transform spell. You know how to fix that?

I kind of like the idea of this mod but have been trying to figure out how it would 'fit' with my other mods. The sex = energy mechanic is pretty cool. The problem for me is that there's no shortage of sex. Deviously enslaved + deviously cursed loot + defeat = no shortage of sex = no shortage of energy. There doesn't seem to be any down-side to PSQ because debuffs would never be triggered. 

If there was an option to only gain energy when you're an aggressor in sex and/or maybe have energy stolen when you're the victim. 

Well look in MCM for it, but i think drain as aggressor victim is already on, there something about giving energy but never found out how to do it

I think there's "drain life and kill" option when you're the aggressor, but I'm pretty sure any sex act will still give you energy. 

Why not just increase the energy consumed per day? just put that thing to 50% or something and you won't be able to even move without having sex lol. unless of course your using the newest version that doesn't have this adjustment (don't know. i use 2.17).

Why not just increase the energy consumed per day? just put that thing to 50% or something and you won't be able to even move without having sex lol. unless of course your using the newest version that doesn't have this adjustment (don't know. i use 2.17).

I'm using 2.91a and it does have that setting but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Energy for aggressive animations would reward good play - ie winning whereas right now getting defeated will also give you energy. 

I too am having the CTD now with both 2.17 and 2.91.   Every time trying to access the spell menu from tab.   Never had this before and wondering what the issue is... papyrus says nothing and removing all other sexlab mods does not help.   De-activating PSQ and any save that was having the issue is now fine.   Only seems to happen after becoming the succubus and then starting the game (leaving the "live another life" area) 

i got a problem, sexlab cum effect dont show up after sex but she(the pc) squirts or something whites spraying from its vagin*, and the cum effect only show up when drinking semen potion andonly last a short time, even the cum effect timer on the sexlab menu set to over a minute. does anyone has this problem or is it intended from psq mod?

Can anyone tell me where the Mesh for the Milker item is in the file structure? I might just be having a derp moment but I don't see it anywhere and I'd really like to add the belly node to it since it seems to be missing. I tried looking in the mod files themselves but it isn't there which is both confusing and vexing.

After a long time not having SOS installed I decided to install it, and when I went to "cast penis on self" my character was instantly surrounded by a large red transparent error sign.

What am I missing?

SoS UNP Penis Addon?

Ah, that's probably it then. I recently switched from CBBE to UUNP so... I guess I'll give that a try.

After a long time not having SOS installed I decided to install it, and when I went to "cast penis on self" my character was instantly surrounded by a large red transparent error sign.

What am I missing?

SoS UNP Penis Addon?

Ah, that's probably it then. I recently switched from CBBE to UUNP so... I guess I'll give that a try.

Nope, still getting that error symbol.. :-/

On another note, I've also noticed that this mod seems to change the appearance of vampire eyes if your character is a vampire. I'm not sure if that has something to do with the fact that I have DVA  or Better Vampires installed, but that's one small thing I've noticed.

On that note, would it be possible to add a way to have the appearance of teeth change during transformatin in a future update?

UPDATE: It was or is DVA (Dynamic Vampire Appearance), the fix I came up with was to unpack the eye textures from that mod and change all of them to the vampire eyes I am currently using, thought it's also something that could probably be changed through TES5Edit.

What am I missing?

SoS UNP Penis Addon?

you need two files from sos, don't remember which ones, then you put them in the right psq folder. I think there is a post about it somewhere in this thread.

What am I missing?

SoS UNP Penis Addon?

you need two files from sos, don't remember which ones, then you put them in the right psq folder. I think there is a post about it somewhere in this thread.

I found the post you were talking about, everything works now, thank you.  :lol: 

mmm, a new 2.91 version..

This latest version is safe to use?.. I read someone say that is bugged.

:huh:

I think you'll find the author themselves don't recommend using the 2.9x's for general game play.,

It'll be beta edition of 3.0, but it's alpha rather than beta. When not understanding well, please don't use it.

mmm, a new 2.91 version..

This latest version is safe to use?.. I read someone say that is bugged.

:huh:

I think you'll find the author themselves don't recommend using the 2.9x's for general game play.,

It'll be beta edition of 3.0, but it's alpha rather than beta. When not understanding well, please don't use it.

ah, ok. thanks for the answer.

I have a heavy-scripted game saves (and my skyrim in general).. better if I don't install an alpha version to testing purpose :P

@ojanen

in the new incoming version, it's possible to add a brief description-tag in MCM menu for selectable options? (user friendly)

Hello, I have an issue I wish to fix, and I'm hopiong someone here can help me.

Is there a way I can tweak this mod on the CK to allow the Succubus condition for a male character? You see, I started a new game, this time using a dude, and I was hoping to use this mod not for the transformation, but for the options that would allow me to roleplay as a abusive bandit, given the options to "feed" on sleeping victims, rape them when they are on bleedout state and so on, and also it would allow me to tweak skill boosts and handicaps for my character accordong to his satiation level. I also was'nt planning on using magic.

Problem is, I started playing and after a while, I realized that I can't activate the condition, I'm asuming because I'm male. The MCM menu comes up, but when I click the option "Become the Succubus", it just won't work.

I know I can get similar effects using some mods from here, but it would be a shame, because this one would serve for all my needs.

So, any help, please?

That is such a shame :(

It really can't be done? I find it very hard to believe, since all the functions are alreadt there. I was thinking it would just have to be some change to flag the effect for men also, like other edits to popular mods, ie. the sexuality swap from 3DNPC's.