PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Guest john0800

I would honestly just wait until 3.0 comes out at this point. I can't gain any EXP as a succubus and the documentation isn't finished/some features aren't finished.

If anyone is using this and the animated wings patch, I'd try seeing if uninstalling the ERF Wings esp helps. I kept crashing anytime I opened the magic menu once I transformed, and I tracked down the source of the problem coming from something in the Animated Wings patch. Not sure what. 

If anyone is using this and the animated wings patch, I'd try seeing if uninstalling the ERF Wings esp helps. I kept crashing anytime I opened the magic menu once I transformed, and I tracked down the source of the problem coming from something in the Animated Wings patch. Not sure what. 

Try the ESP from this post in EvilReFlex's PSQ Transformation Package thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46917-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1227498

ive been playing around with this mod for a few days tho it seems that you have to take the submissive approach to getting the energy you need and as i know with the horse cock plug it you can use it to get energy you need that way or am i over thinking the succubi to much?

This is a great mod and I'm quite enjoying it, but there is one glitch that bothers me. 

When I use seducing spell and then 'kiss me' dialogue, well they do kiss, but in an wrong alignment. The seduced one moves behind my character and they just start kissing on empty space. I mean, not their faces are facing each other, but the back of their heads are.

To solve this problem I googled it, but it looks like I'm the only one having this problem, so i tried to upgrade version to 2.91a from 2.17, but nothing changed.

Or does it have something to do with SEQ folder? It is described on an installation guide but I couldn't really find it. 

This is a great mod and I'm quite enjoying it, but there is one glitch that bothers me. 

When I use seducing spell and then 'kiss me' dialogue, well they do kiss, but in an wrong alignment. The seduced one moves behind my character and they just start kissing on empty space. I mean, not their faces are facing each other, but the back of their heads are.

To solve this problem I googled it, but it looks like I'm the only one having this problem, so i tried to upgrade version to 2.91a from 2.17, but nothing changed.

Or does it have something to do with SEQ folder? It is described on an installation guide but I couldn't really find it. 

Actually i got that aswell on my end aswell, havent really explored further into it atm.

Will we be able to have our succubi grow cocks and have sex with female NPCs for energy using missionary position or doggy? I would really enjoy that for immersion. Right now the only choices are to have female NPCs grow cocks or just have them use the strapon. I would much prefer to be able to just have my succubus grow a penis and rough missionary or doggy them to death. It seems much more immersive. I totally get draining someone's stamina and riding them cowgirl for a male, but it doesn't make so much sense for a female. Pushing a female down to the ground and horse dicking the soul out of her succubus on top is much more interesting to me :)

Machine translate: Can we have succubus with schlong rape in missionary position male not cowgirl female?

There is a new function in 2.9 to handle the succubus as male for sexlab if the succubus have a penis, but this function still not works correct. 

But you can use this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Awkward bud =/

Cause its working fine for me, maybe im just lucky with the installorder and the loadorder MO's (Mod Organizer) integrated loot suggested.

Guest john0800

Actually i got that aswell on my end aswell, havent really explored further into it atm.

Will we be able to have our succubi grow cocks and have sex with female NPCs for energy using missionary position or doggy? I would really enjoy that for immersion. Right now the only choices are to have female NPCs grow cocks or just have them use the strapon. I would much prefer to be able to just have my succubus grow a penis and rough missionary or doggy them to death. It seems much more immersive. I totally get draining someone's stamina and riding them cowgirl for a male, but it doesn't make so much sense for a female. Pushing a female down to the ground and horse dicking the soul out of her succubus on top is much more interesting to me :)

Machine translate: Can we have succubus with schlong rape in missionary position male not cowgirl female?

There is a new function in 2.9 to handle the succubus as male for sexlab if the succubus have a penis, but this function still not works correct. 

But you can use this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Awkward bud =/

Cause its working fine for me, maybe im just lucky with the installorder and the loadorder MO's (Mod Organizer) integrated loot suggested.

What is working for you? Missionary position or gender change for the succubus?

Awkward bud =/

the animations triggered for the most part works fine for me depending on which form me character is in, the gender recognition has been working for me without issues pretty much on first install with PSQ 2.9+

Although i did switch off a zaz animation function inwhich it replaces them if needed.

Guest john0800

Awkward bud =/

the animations triggered for the most part works fine for me depending on which form me character is in, the gender recognition has been working for me without issues pretty much on first install with PSQ 2.9+

Although i did switch off a zaz animation function inwhich it replaces them if needed.

So my questions are 

1. Which animations do you get when your succubus has a futa  vs a female character.

2. Which animatiions do you get when your succubus has a futa vs a male character.

3. Does it matter if you're human or succubus to get the above results?

4. Are you using any other mods besides PSQ?

Great mod, Love it

even though it gave me a headache for finding good wings/outfit/tail 

Seems like no HDT Succubus Tail out there, I'm using a Skeleton Dragon Tail instead

Anyway,

Thanks for the mods :D

i don't know how far back into this thread it is but there is a succubus tail somewhere in here, it's what i use

Great mod, Love it

even though it gave me a headache for finding good wings/outfit/tail 

Seems like no HDT Succubus Tail out there, I'm using a Skeleton Dragon Tail instead

Anyway,

Thanks for the mods :D

i don't know how far back into this thread it is but there is a succubus tail somewhere in here, it's what i use

Oh Thanks after 1 hour digging finally I found one named Devil Tail

my first install of this mod is version 2.91, and someone posted awhile back that they were not leveling up because of some setting in 2.91 that made the requirement to rank up 6x what is needed? Anyway I installed 2.91a because I was at 14/10 xp, and was still rank 1. As soon as I installed 2.91a and had first encounter to gain xp, I immediately hit rank 2. However, I did not get any of the spells listed in the first post for reaching rank 2:  

Rank2
Succu Firebolt
Succu Ice Spike
Succu Lightning Bolt
Succu Calm
Succu Fear
Succu Fast Healing

I don't have any of those spells. Is there something wrong with my mod, or is the post outdated and those spells were removed?

I tried this mod out and sadly every time I tried to make it so that my succubus form is different my over all character model just exploded inside out or became invisible with a red X in its place. I dont know much about TSVE and other such modder things so I have no idea of how to change things so I kinda blew my head open trying to figure out WHY my stuff was going all wrong. so I stopped trying to mess with the looks of my altered form and simply got a equip able horn mod that I would just equip when I was in my altered form to make sure I dont walk into town and have the guard try and kill me for being the evil that is a succubus.

Over time though this got tedious and I quit the mod in favor of others. I stopped using it for two other reasons one I wanted to test other succubus sex mods and dis liked the inflexibility of the modder for not making a model set for the succubus. I can understand why they did not as if they did every one would have a negative or positive opinion on the matter and would just make things to complicated trying to please every one.

Other then all that negative noise I LOVED this mod while imbalanced in some ways it is more balanced then other mods of this sub set and the modder seems to have not given up on it either so that is a good thing as well. also I am happy to announce that I will be coming back to this mod for a short while to test it out more and check out this whole transformations package that seems to fix the one massively annoying part of this mod. other then that I will be trying to post things I find wrong with it and things that might help it improve over time or remains silent if I find nothing amiss or any reason to add more.

@Ojanen

For those curious I still make transform packages.

However there is an update to the rules on the OP.

If you could, please update them with this.

***As of currently I have not updated to version 2.9***
***I am still using the 2.17 version, If you make a request please request for the 2.17 version***
***The reason is, I have not taken a look to closely at package organization for the 2.9 version***
***I will update this when I switch to 2.9, I am currently mid playthrough and do not to update important mods mid game***
***When my current playthrough is over or breaks I will be updating but I have no time frame as to when that will happen***

1. To keep this mods thread clean send all requests in a PM.
2. In the PM you must include the files you want put together. I will not hunt down specific armors to make a pack for you.
2a. I would prefer if you separated a mod and just send the file you want made into armor.
2b. but if you do not know how then send the whole mod.
2c. If the file you want to send is too big (over 100mb) Lovers Lab wont allow the upload. In that case ONLY, I will hunt down the mod in question.
2d. At least send me a link to it though.
3. Include the textures as well.
3a. If you do not send textures I will not create new texture paths and the armor will search for the textures in the default mods textures location.
4. This process is not quick. so please be patient.
5. I cannot convert an armor from one body type to another.
6. If your armor is broken up into parts and you want them merged that is fine.
6a. Include in the request exactly what you want from each piece. IE: bikini bottom from armor X, bikini top from armor Y, shoulders from armor Z.
7. Be aware some armors that have what looks like separate parts in game might not actually have separate parts in the .nif.
7a. Vanilla armor conversions are most known for this. IE: blades armor has shoulder pads, chest piece, leggings but they are all 1 piece not 3.
8. I can mix and match pieces from different armors as long as the armors in question obey rule 7.
8a. I do not expect everyone to check the armors to adhere to rule 7 but if the armors you want merged do not adhere to rule 7 i will send a pm back to tell you so.
9. I can limitedly remake textures (as long as I have an original) in case the parts from armors x,y,z are all different colors.
10. Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
10a. When I receive a request and there is already a line I will respond with what # you are in that line.
11. All Pm's are now emailed to my Phone so I do see them immediately. If I do not respond promptly assume everything you sent is proper and I have begun working.
11a. Alternately, I will try to notify that I have begun working, especially if there is a problem with your sent files or missing files.
12. I am offering this as a kindness so be respectful.
12a. If the armor doesn't turn out the way you wanted send me a pm detailing what's wrong (pictures appreciated) and I will ATTEMPT to fix it.
13. Be aware sometimes I might forget a step in the process and an error will result because of it. In that case follow step 12a.
14. I do not intend to play Skyrim forever so there will come a time when I withdraw this offer. I do not foresee that being any time soon though.
14a. When the time comes I will stop taking new requests but I will finish whoever is still in line.
15. I am occasionally bad at wording things so if I respond to you and it comes off as rude I apologize. it is not my intention, usually.

I tried this mod out and sadly every time I tried to make it so that my succubus form is different my over all character model just exploded inside out or became invisible with a red X in its place. I dont know much about TSVE and other such modder things so I have no idea of how to change things so I kinda blew my head open trying to figure out WHY my stuff was going all wrong. so I stopped trying to mess with the looks of my altered form and simply got a equip able horn mod that I would just equip when I was in my altered form to make sure I dont walk into town and have the guard try and kill me for being the evil that is a succubus.

Over time though this got tedious and I quit the mod in favor of others. I stopped using it for two other reasons one I wanted to test other succubus sex mods and dis liked the inflexibility of the modder for not making a model set for the succubus. I can understand why they did not as if they did every one would have a negative or positive opinion on the matter and would just make things to complicated trying to please every one.

Other then all that negative noise I LOVED this mod while imbalanced in some ways it is more balanced then other mods of this sub set and the modder seems to have not given up on it either so that is a good thing as well. also I am happy to announce that I will be coming back to this mod for a short while to test it out more and check out this whole transformations package that seems to fix the one massively annoying part of this mod. other then that I will be trying to post things I find wrong with it and things that might help it improve over time or remains silent if I find nothing amiss or any reason to add more.

That's why Apple make so much profit.

So far the mod works mostly great. Only two problems: 1. When I transform back to human form, my body doesn't change back to what it was. It remains using the succubus transformation body type.

2. Pregnancy doesn't seem to work. I have it enabled and the chance set to 100%, but never get pregnant.

When reverting from transform it should not go back to your default Pre-PSQ body instead you will revert to the body you have in the ORG body folder.

For most people however the ORG body folder is almost a direct copy of default female files.

Check and confirm whether your org body files are the same as your default female files and change them accordingly if not.

If changes are made you might need to transform and revert again to make sure all changes go through.

other then that I will be trying to post things I find wrong with it and things that might help it improve over time or remains silent if I find nothing amiss or any reason to add more.

Edited some of the quote you used from me. next time be a bit more clear by what you mean. I also agree that is a fundamental issue with Apple  that they ignore criticism that would help them improve and only listen to the back patters who think nothing is wrong at all.

Guest john0800

other then that I will be trying to post things I find wrong with it and things that might help it improve over time or remains silent if I find nothing amiss or any reason to add more.

Edited some of the quote you used from me. next time be a bit more clear by what you mean. I also agree that is a fundamental issue with Apple  that they ignore criticism that would help them improve and only listen to the back patters who think nothing is wrong at all.

I've had absolutely 0 problems with the transformation package so far. With a little bit of file moving you can make some cool stuff. There are also people who can use nifskope top make some really cool fusions of things. I really like that PSQ lets me make my own succubus and customize everything. The real problems that I see are that Succubi can missionary rape girls and that the illusion spells are kind of unbalanced when they last for 5 minutes.

Sorry for my bad English.

Awesome mod, everything works great.

Is it possible to make an option for succubus transformation, so it could be used only once a day, like werewolf or vampirelord transformation?

Hope you ll understand what im trying to say, my English is so bad=)

Ok.  I'll bite.  One overly pedantic instruction manual coming up. :P.

This guide assumes that you have have gotten PSQ installed and working correctly.

In this guide you need to replace $skyrimData with the location of your skyrim data folder ( defaults to %Program Files%\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data)

Horns

For the sake of this tutorial I am going to use Astaroth Horns Redone (  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49847/?). These horns are actually circlets, so you will need to patch "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" using TES5Edit ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? ) to get them to display properly. I recommend using the newer 3.0 experimental version as it has names rather than slot numbers.

1. Install Astaroth Horns Redone from the link via your favorite mod manager.  If you don't install it, you will end up with bright purple/pink horns.

2. Navigate to "$skyrimData\Meshes\Astaroth Horn".

3. Copy "headA_0.nif" and "headA_1.nif" from this directory into "$skyrimData\meshes\psq". Rename the files to "Horns_0.nif" and "Horns_0.nif" respectively.

4. Run TES5Edit

5. On the Master/Pluglin selection dialog box, right click on any white area within the window, then choose "select none".

6. Check "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" ONLY.  Then click ok.

7. Wait until the background loader has finished.

8. In the left hand pane, navigate to "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" -> Armour Addon -> PSQSuccubusHornsAA

9. In the right hand pane, locate "bod2 biped body template" -> "First person flags". Select it (should be now be highlighted in blue).

10. Now SINGLE click on "Body Addon 4". This might be labeled "slot 45" on other versions.

12. Wait on the scary message, then select ok.

11. From the menu that pops up uncheck "Body addon 4" and check "circlet". This might be alternatively labeled as "slot 42". 

12. Go back to the left hand pane.  This time navigate to "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" -> Armour -> PSQSuccubusHorns

13. In the right hand pane, locate "bod2 biped body template" -> "First person flags". Select it (should be now be highlighted in blue).

14. Now SINGLE click on "Body Addon 4". This might be labeled "slot 45" on other versions.

15. From the menu that pops up uncheck "Body addon 4" and check "circlet". This might be alternatively labeled as "slot 42".

16. Close the program.  The save dialog should pop up.

17. Make sure that backup plugins is enabled.  Then click ok.

18. Run skyrim and test.  See the FAQ for common errors.

I followed the guide but still nothing appear, not even the pink texture, I use the rieklng helmet horn V1 from TDN equipable horn,

File used for horn_0 and 1 is RieklingHornsFM.nif since there is only 1 file (and after viewing the other nif_0 and 1 PSQ mesh files in nifscope its juts 2 time the same thing) so in nifscope I took the ne that would look as if equiped  so this one :

post-532092-0-63313800-1436996146_thumb.png

Can i have some help on it please?