PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

So we wont be able to use animated wings any longer? It crashes my game everytime. I read what you wrote ojanen, but kind of hard to understand what you meant.....

nevermind got it to work with tesvedit.

Try this.

Thanks for the patch!   :)

BTW how do you summon the sucubus merchant? I forgot how and cannot seem to find it in settting or power

EDT: How do you use the mdo btw, I dont know how to level upor seduce. I do not think i  got the seduce power and does this conflict with sexlab beastesss?

2.9 was made somehow.

It's the one in front of 3.0 to the end, so it's a little crude make. While MCM is rough but close in particular, it's corrected.

esm was reformed perfectly as a big change point, so it isn't compatible to the previous version.

The directory construction of the file of transformation was changed, so if it's the former condition, you can't transform yourself. Please enter and confirm the directory composition together.

When drain had sex from this time, I made sure that everything will be done. In time bet on its sex with Succubus Rank, drain, can, the amount changes. drain, it was changed so that an experiential value might be added by the amount.

Even a man should probably be able to be Succubus(Incubus), but it has not been tested yet.

I have to explain more neatly, but I'm not sleeping at all and am dramatically sleepy, so I'll come later again.

There was other one by which I thought I added it variously, but there was no time this time.

Request will be mounted from the next.

Please ask me the time such as having the one which doesn't know whether it's entirely for menu.

Spell like vanilla and the rape relation have been omitted boldly also.

I did a quick test of the 2.9. It's nice to see that you are still working on this mod. But it's more a 3.0 Alpha/Beta than a 2.9 in my opinion. (Yeah, I know, you said it in a previous post :P)

I have some questions/suggestions about the (final) 3.0 :

First, I saw that you added differents schlongs options for the player. Do you plan to do the same thing for the NPC (for the spell "Create Penis (Other)") ? You know, the same thing I asked you to help me with (two weeks ago). If you could integrate something like that in your mod, that would be nice.

Next, I have a suggestion for the models/textures used for the "Semen Potions", "Succubus Fluid" and "Succubus Cheese" :

I did some personnal edits to a potion vial provided by this pack : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1628-potion-replacer/

For the semen potions (I changed the names of the potions, just personnal preference) :

attachicon.gifS01.jpgattachicon.gifS02.jpgattachicon.gifS03.jpg

For the succubus fluid :

attachicon.gifF01.jpg

And for the cheeses :

attachicon.gifC01.jpgattachicon.gifC02.jpgattachicon.gifC03.jpg

If you are interested, I can send you the edited files. 

And my last suggestion. I noticed that some items, spells and MCM descriptions have some language mistakes. 

For example, the semen potion : 

Original  : "Restore 35 points of succubus energy if succubus swallowed." 

Corrected : "Restore 35 points of succubus energy if swallowed by a succubus."

Note that English isn't my first language, but, if you interested, I can help you for the descriptions. (Or perhaps someone else who speak fluently English can help)

Well, that all for my suggestions. ;)  

Good luck for the rest of the development. I'm looking forward for the final 3.0 release.

Remodel of portion cheese is good, isn't it? But is there permission of the person who made origin?
I don't know well what one is writing, so when you point out, an English problem is thankful.

Well, I don't have any permission from the original author for the potions. I didn't ask him, given that it was just used for me. But I'm sure he will give the permission, just need to ask. 

And for the cheese, it's just the original Skyrim model with a custom texture. So no permission needed (at least mine, but that's already ok  :P).

So, If you are okay with that I can send you the edited textures for the cheeses (and the potions).

Concerning the English "problem", what I propose is that you post a file with, inside it, all the descriptions/sentences you need for the items, spells, MCM, etc ... So I can (and other members if interested) help you to get better descriptions for your mod.  ;)

Oh, So please them.

English of problem does not probably improved in my power.
Please tell me it's do this correct English feel of you When the opposite.

Sorry but, what ?

Is it an impression or you're taking my proposition as a "threat" ? I'm not sure, I have a doubt ... Your sentences sound sarcastic when I read it.

If I offended you, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. You know, I just want to help, because I like your mod and what you're doing to improve it. 

So if you're not interested with what I propose, just say it, no need to be rough.

Or ... Perhaps I completely misunderstand what you wrote ... In that case, well ... Excuse my awkwardness. 

Hi guys,

So what is new compared to the old 2.17?

I can see it has been recomplied and reorganized, but what are the new functions?

Height bug: When you change your height the game will randomly teleport you sometimes you fall trough the floor.

If it is nothing to do with PSQ succubus and it is a problem with the game itself when you are changing your height is anybody know a fix?

Thank you.

2.9 was made somehow.

It's the one in front of 3.0 to the end, so it's a little crude make. While MCM is rough but close in particular, it's corrected.

esm was reformed perfectly as a big change point, so it isn't compatible to the previous version.

The directory construction of the file of transformation was changed, so if it's the former condition, you can't transform yourself. Please enter and confirm the directory composition together.

When drain had sex from this time, I made sure that everything will be done. In time bet on its sex with Succubus Rank, drain, can, the amount changes. drain, it was changed so that an experiential value might be added by the amount.

Even a man should probably be able to be Succubus(Incubus), but it has not been tested yet.

I have to explain more neatly, but I'm not sleeping at all and am dramatically sleepy, so I'll come later again.

There was other one by which I thought I added it variously, but there was no time this time.

Please ask me the time such as having the one which doesn't know whether it's entirely for menu.

I did a quick test of the 2.9. It's nice to see that you are still working on this mod. But it's more a 3.0 Alpha/Beta than a 2.9 in my opinion. (Yeah, I know, you said it in a previous post :P)

First, I saw that you added differents schlongs options for the player. Do you plan to do the same thing for the NPC (for the spell "Create Penis (Other)") ? You know, the same thing I asked you to help me with (two weeks ago). If you could integrate something like that in your mod, that would be nice.

Next, I have a suggestion for the models/textures used for the "Semen Potions", "Succubus Fluid" and "Succubus Cheese" :

I did some personnal edits to a potion vial provided by this pack : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1628-potion-replacer/

For the semen potions (I changed the names of the potions, just personnal preference) :

For the succubus fluid :

attachicon.gifF01.jpg

And for the cheeses :

And my last suggestion. I noticed that some items, spells and MCM descriptions have some language mistakes. 

Note that English isn't my first language, but, if you interested, I can help you for the descriptions. (Or perhaps someone else who speak fluently English can help)

Good luck for the rest of the development. I'm looking forward for the final 3.0 release.

Remodel of portion cheese is good, isn't it? But is there permission of the person who made origin?
I don't know well what one is writing, so when you point out, an English problem is thankful.

Well, I don't have any permission from the original author for the potions. I didn't ask him, given that it was just used for me. But I'm sure he will give the permission, just need to ask. 

And for the cheese, it's just the original Skyrim model with a custom texture. So no permission needed (at least mine, but that's already ok  :P).

So, If you are okay with that I can send you the edited textures for the cheeses (and the potions).

Concerning the English "problem", what I propose is that you post a file with, inside it, all the descriptions/sentences you need for the items, spells, MCM, etc ... So I can (and other members if interested) help you to get better descriptions for your mod.  ;)

Oh, So please them.

Sorry but, what ?

Is it an impression or you're taking my proposition as a "threat" ? I'm not sure, I have a doubt ... Your sentences sound sarcastic when I read it.

If I offended you, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. You know, I just want to help, because I like your mod and what you're doing to improve it. 

So if you're not interested with what I propose, just say it, no need to be rough.

Or ... Perhaps I completely misunderstand what you wrote ... In that case, well ... Excuse my awkwardness. 

Ojanen's English is probably machine translated.  Don't read too much into any of it, the nuances are long gone.

I took the response to be "please do help if you see something wrong".

It is in need of a good English translation, but until the nuts and bolts are secured, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Personally, I just looked through it in TES5Edit and saw what everything did, renamed appropriately, etc.

Ojanen's English is probably machine translated.  Don't read too much into any of it, the nuances are long gone.

I took the response to be "please do help if you see something wrong".

It is in need of a good English translation, but until the nuts and bolts are secured, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Personally, I just looked through it in TES5Edit and saw what everything did, renamed appropriately, etc.

Yeah, I know, you probably right. I was overthinking ... But when I saw that the others replies he posted was in a "correct english", I was like : "Is he making fun of me ?"  :P
Machine translation can be really bad sometime, if it's not everytime ...
Well, whatever.

So, for the English translations, there are the papyrus scripts too, mostly for the MCM menu I believe. That why, if he could send us a text file with all the texts and sentences he need to translate, that would be simpler.

By the way, Ojanen, I'll send you the files (for the potions and the cheeses) by private message when I can. Use it, edit it, do what you want with it ;).

Just curious whether or not, and to what degree, devious devices are compatible with wings, tails, horns, etc.

Meaning, should I not try a playthrough that combines Succubus AND devious devices (like Deviously Cursed Loot). Are they more or less mutually exclusive?

So we wont be able to use animated wings any longer? It crashes my game everytime. I read what you wrote ojanen, but kind of hard to understand what you meant.....

Try this.

Has anyone tested these yet?

My New Pack supports animated wings for PSQ 2.9a:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

1. install PSQ 2.9a
  2. install my PSQ pack for 2.9a

Try this.

Has anyone tested these yet?

My New Pack supports animated wings for PSQ 2.9a:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

1. install PSQ 2.9a
  2. install my PSQ pack for 2.9a

Thank you. I already have a pack (one that someone posted a few pages back). I'm assuming I would need to uninstall it first and then reinstall yours?

Just started to try out this mod, and so far I really like it! However, I have one issue that i found which is pretty game-breaking... :/

Anytime I try to access my spells menu after becoming, and ONLY after transforming for the first time my game instantly crashes. I tried accessing my spells after reverting to normal, but no dice. Still crashes instantly every time.

Also, not sure if it's normal behavior considering it's my first time using the mod, but I do have a pink health bar at default when making a new character without having turned my character yet. (When I do the bar becomes white.)

I read a few pages back and another user, bury02128 has the same issue as me from what I gathered.

Anyone else experience this or have a solution? I am using the latest version v2.91A as well. (Also happens in 2.17.)

EDIT:

Apparently the PSQ Animated wings plugin and the actual Animated Wings mod are incompatible. Turned off animated wings and no more crashes. Tested both 2.91a and 2.17.

Guest john0800

Will we be able to have our succubi grow cocks and have sex with female NPCs for energy using missionary position or doggy? I would really enjoy that for immersion. Right now the only choices are to have female NPCs grow cocks or just have them use the strapon. I would much prefer to be able to just have my succubus grow a penis and rough missionary or doggy them to death. It seems much more immersive. I totally get draining someone's stamina and riding them cowgirl for a male, but it doesn't make so much sense for a female. Pushing a female down to the ground and horse dicking the soul out of her succubus on top is much more interesting to me :)

Machine translate: Can we have succubus with schlong rape in missionary position male not cowgirl female?

Will we be able to have our succubi grow cocks and have sex with female NPCs for energy using missionary position or doggy? I would really enjoy that for immersion. Right now the only choices are to have female NPCs grow cocks or just have them use the strapon. I would much prefer to be able to just have my succubus grow a penis and rough missionary or doggy them to death. It seems much more immersive. I totally get draining someone's stamina and riding them cowgirl for a male, but it doesn't make so much sense for a female. Pushing a female down to the ground and horse dicking the soul out of her succubus on top is much more interesting to me :)

Machine translate: Can we have succubus with schlong rape in missionary position male not cowgirl female?

There is a new function in 2.9 to handle the succubus as male for sexlab if the succubus have a penis, but this function still not works correct. 

But you can use this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Guest john0800

There is a new function in 2.9 to handle the succubus as male for sexlab if the succubus have a penis, but this function still not works correct. 

But you can use this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Wonderful! However, my main concern was that PSQ seems to have a set listing of animations for force feeding: succubus on top in various forms, typically cowgirl or reverse. It would seem that this new function would have to override that, and I don't believe that gender change would really do that, but I'll give it a shot, thanks! 

Also, do we need PSQ aroused for this? Whenever I try and feed on someone as a test, I always get almost 0 exp and very close to no energy from them. I'm spawning the actors in the alternate start cell and just trying them out. Should I disable PSQ aroused or is there something else going on here?

There's an easy way to put the succubus on top in the animations. Just press the = button next to your backspace. That is the default hotkey for 'switch position'. This will put the male on the receiving end of the schlong you have equipped. Note: You  may have to turn off 'females use strapons' in the sexlab options for this.

If you want to select a different pose, there's a package for that now. Either the one in Defeat 5.1, or there's a separate one... http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v10/This, will give you a hotkey to pick a favorite pose. Use those two combined and you can fuck the victim in any pose you like, as a succubus.

This is a really awesome mod, however I seem to have a problem with the transformations and FaceGen data. When I transform, my face gets reset to one of the preset faces for my race instead of the one I painstakingly crafted for my character, and when I turn back, the face shape stays the same but-ugly shape that it was warped into by the transformation. Just to make it clear, none of that was intentional, and it seems to be a bug with the system. I can temporarily fix it with showracemenu and saved presets, but I hear that doing that does nasty things to skills, talents and levels.

I looked in the thread earlier, and it seems that someone found a workaround for this, but there's no further details on how it was achieved. Can anyone help me solve this?

attachicon.gifPSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm Here you go now this is only temporary I am trying to figure out a way to do it but this is the best I can do for now.

What it does is allow you to use body transform and keep your original head using original textures etc etc but in doing so you can't use the custom textures for you head that you have in the psq folder.

Getting a repeat of this issue with the new 2.91a version.  Can we get an updated fix?

this is a amazing mod as it adds gameplay to the SexLab experience which is the main thing i was looking for

heck even ignoring the sex features of this mod you could make a bad ass transformation because of how customizable it is, if you want to transform from a squishy mage chick into a bad ass dragon knight you all you need is to change the mesh to your favorite heavy armor and change the settings accordingly.

the only 2 things i see missing from this are.

custom weapon equips (auto equip your succubus with a whip)

transformation limit (maybe drain your arousal slowly while you are transformed)

2.9 was made somehow.

I did a quick test of the 2.9. It's nice to see that you are still working on this mod. But it's more a 3.0 Alpha/Beta than a 2.9 in my opinion. (Yeah, I know, you said it in a previous post :P )

First, I saw that you added differentsschlongs options for the player. Do you plan to do the same thing for the NPC (for the spell "Create Penis (Other)") ? You know, the same thing I asked you to help me with (two weeks ago). If you could integrate something like that in your mod, that would be nice.

I did some personnal edits to a potion vial provided by this pack :http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1628-potion-replacer/

For the succubus fluid :

attachicon.gifF01.jpg

And for the cheeses :

And for the cheese, it's just the original Skyrim model with a custom texture. So no permission needed (at least mine, but that's already ok :P  ).

Oh, So please them.

Sorry but, what ?

I'm not going to say that like all translated.
Maybe all I think that it is a wrong, but, please tell me this before like if there is a place where it was worrisome and that's wrong. So good in occasionally.

Just curious whether or not, and to what degree, devious devices are compatible with wings, tails, horns, etc.

Meaning, should I not try a playthrough that combines Succubus AND devious devices (like Deviously Cursed Loot). Are they more or less mutually exclusive?

Because only or there was simply equipped and wing or to change the appearance if you press the transformation key, it will be allowed to whatever equipment By changing itself shall be the equipment.

@ojanen:

Testet 2.91a today, "Treat Futa as Male in Sexlab" still not works correct.  

Thanks for the Cum Inflation Feature.  ;)

"Treat Futa as Male in Sexlab", if it is enabled, "Create Penis" or if the penis has been generated by the transformation, is that male side animation of Sexlab is applied.
This check does not do anything if the penis has grown by other means.

Do I need a clean save from 2.17 to 2.9a? I have never entered the Succubus form in this save if that helps.

Yes, you need a clean save.
Because the contents of esm file is completely different, there is no compatibility.

@ojanen:

Testet 2.91a today, "Treat Futa as Male in Sexlab" still not works correct.  

Thanks for the Cum Inflation Feature.  ;)

"Treat Futa as Male in Sexlab", if it is enabled, "Create Penis" or if the penis has been generated by the transformation, is that male side animation of Sexlab is applied.
This check does not do anything if the penis has grown by other means.

I use the "Equip Penis on Transformation" function, but it does not work right. 

Do I need a clean save from 2.17 to 2.9a? I have never entered the Succubus form in this save if that helps.

Yes, you need a clean save.
Because the contents of esm file is completely different, there is no compatibility.

Is there a way to edit the Succubus rank so that we don't have to start all over after a clean save upgrading from 2.17 to 2.91a?