PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Sorry for te long quotes by the way, but my "spoiler" button seems to have gone AWOL.

I'm not even sure how to do what Shadowman33 is talking about. Anything past using TES5EDIT to clean files and find out why my game won't start, and I'm completely stumped.

ok im going to try to redo what i messed with to get my wings might have the last step wrong but this is what i remember doing (i suck at writeing instructions)

1) load both the base PSQ esm and the animated dragon wings esp found somewhere in this forum in tes5edit

2) open the psq esm armor category and right click on PSQSuccubusWings

2a) select change FormID and copy the highlighted FormID

3)open the animated dragon wings esp armor category and right click on PSQSuccubusWings (note that this one is italicized)

3a) select change FormID and paste the new FormID over the old one

4)click away from the  armor category and click back to see that tes5edit now shows that psq's succubus wings armor piece is being overwritten by the animated dragon wings esp. (thats what you want) but you are not done

5) in the animated dragon wings esp section (should be on the right) look for every line that says <error could not be resolved> and drag the line from the psq side to the new side to overwrite those lines with the proper information

6) now save the changed esp exit and move the nif file for the wings from wherever they were originally to the new psq Succubus armor folder (remember to rename it to Wings_0 and Wings_1)

Thank you, I was able to figure it out with the advice you gave.

well i can only guess, but i think u have set the PSQ aroused options to autotransform .. try to disable this option. later when everything works and u understand the mod better, u can enable it.

Z0mBieP00Nani : i think u miss a properly wing-animated skeleton; take a closer look to your wing.nif file (just a shot into blue)

Thanks for the reply but I think you misunderstand. It's only the penis unequipping itself, nothing else. The transformation works fine. Just not the penis, I have been using this mod for a long time, it's just the 2.9 Giving me problems.

I'm running other mods so might be some conflict forcing me to unequip the schlong once I transform.

Is it possible one of your transform items (wings, horns, curass etc) is using the same slot as your schlong and unequiping it?

well i can only guess, but i think u have set the PSQ aroused options to autotransform .. try to disable this option. later when everything works and u understand the mod better, u can enable it.

Z0mBieP00Nani : i think u miss a properly wing-animated skeleton; take a closer look to your wing.nif file (just a shot into blue)

Thanks for the reply but I think you misunderstand. It's only the penis unequipping itself, nothing else. The transformation works fine. Just not the penis, I have been using this mod for a long time, it's just the 2.9 Giving me problems.

I'm running other mods so might be some conflict forcing me to unequip the schlong once I transform.

Is it possible one of your transform items (wings, horns, curass etc) is using the same slot as your schlong and unequiping it?

I doubt that because I tried unchecking all other transform options except the scholng and it doesn't work.

Also casting the schlong spell before transforming will unequip it once I transform. I'm at a loss here.

I'm also getting an issue with my character where she can equip a penis using the given spell in either form, but I can't make it so she has it only in succubus form.  When I try to start without one and then use the "equip penis on transform" setting it does nothing, if i then use the given spell to equip one while transformed it doesn't go away when she leaves succubus form.

when u will use the Penis u have to do 2 things.. 

1st and MOST IMPORTAND:

U need a mesh (since PSQ comes WITHOUT any Meshes for Transformed Succubus) u can use ANY! meshes u desire for penis, Body, horns, wings, etc.. Download the TRANSFORM DUMMY FILES to get an idea where u have to paste your meshes (these are just empty files to show u where they belongs and how u have to name them !!)

for a normal schong u can use SOS (the mesh!), for a HorseSchlong try this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-sos-horse-penis-for-females-and-males/

REMEMBER!! - we talk just about the meshes and textures !!, u dont realy need the entire mod

Note on textures: each .nif file (mesh) has its own texture settings, so maybe u need to change them or paste the corresponding textures in your game path. (use Nifskope to open/see/edit .nif files)

2nd thing is enable in MCM-PSQ-Transformation the Schlong addon. IF u did everything correctly your character has no Schlong in normal state and has a Schlong when transformed !!

if u use the schlong SPELL it is normal that a character has it allways, see it as a permanent SOS-Penis.

BTW: i am not realy a fan uf SL hormones, isnt realy logical (my2cents) if u like to have a shape change from having sex try http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1295-fill-her-up-cum-inflation/ this changes only your belly ( u looks like as if u were pregnant (no its not a pregnancy mod)) u just get a cumfilled belly and she starts to releas the cum after a while....

Is that really what my problem is?  The game recognizes the UNP penis for females addon I have and has no problem equipping one on my char with SoS, and the succubus magic "create penis" also successfully creates one.  Do I need to put the mesh in the PSQ folder too?  Because the Dummy Files don't show a placeholder for "penis," just the wings, tail, etc.

And I can't give up hormones, I'm using it to increase weight with sex, and the bodyslide settings I have show a big difference between 0 and 100 weight so it's like my succubus actually withers away when she's sex starved and grows fatter with more sex.  I was using fill er up for a while but I found that it sometimes interferes with being female so that when a character is nearing the end of her pregnancy if she has sex her belly goes from being like 5.0 to whatever the amount of cum inside her is.  That one's not a big deal, though, I just disabled fill er up and the belly scaling portion of hormones.

I think I figured out my color reverting issue.  I had thought it was Hormones changing my color even though I turned the setting for that off, now I'm about 99% sure it's actually Blush When Aroused changing the skin tone back to default when it tries to apply the blush textures to face.  So now I'm torn between having a blue skinned character who's skin turns pink when she becomes a succubus, or just having her skin stay the same and letting BWA do its thing.  It's really too bad BWA doesn't recognize PSQ as like a vampire transformation because then I could disable that portion and have different blush settings for normal character and transformed character.

I'm also getting an issue with my character where she can equip a penis using the given spell in either form, but I can't make it so she has it only in succubus form.  When I try to start without one and then use the "equip penis on transform" setting it does nothing, if i then use the given spell to equip one while transformed it doesn't go away when she leaves succubus form.

when u will use the Penis u have to do 2 things.. 

1st and MOST IMPORTAND:

U need a mesh (since PSQ comes WITHOUT any Meshes for Transformed Succubus) u can use ANY! meshes u desire for penis, Body, horns, wings, etc.. Download the TRANSFORM DUMMY FILES to get an idea where u have to paste your meshes (these are just empty files to show u where they belongs and how u have to name them !!)

for a normal schong u can use SOS (the mesh!), for a HorseSchlong try this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-sos-horse-penis-for-females-and-males/

REMEMBER!! - we talk just about the meshes and textures !!, u dont realy need the entire mod

Note on textures: each .nif file (mesh) has its own texture settings, so maybe u need to change them or paste the corresponding textures in your game path. (use Nifskope to open/see/edit .nif files)

2nd thing is enable in MCM-PSQ-Transformation the Schlong addon. IF u did everything correctly your character has no Schlong in normal state and has a Schlong when transformed !!

if u use the schlong SPELL it is normal that a character has it allways, see it as a permanent SOS-Penis.

BTW: i am not realy a fan uf SL hormones, isnt realy logical (my2cents) if u like to have a shape change from having sex try http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1295-fill-her-up-cum-inflation/ this changes only your belly ( u looks like as if u were pregnant (no its not a pregnancy mod)) u just get a cumfilled belly and she starts to releas the cum after a while....

Is that really what my problem is?  The game recognizes the UNP penis for females addon I have and has no problem equipping one on my char with SoS, and the succubus magic "create penis" also successfully creates one.  Do I need to put the mesh in the PSQ folder too?  Because the Dummy Files don't show a placeholder for "penis," just the wings, tail, etc.

And I can't give up hormones, I'm using it to increase weight with sex, and the bodyslide settings I have show a big difference between 0 and 100 weight so it's like my succubus actually withers away when she's sex starved and grows fatter with more sex.  I was using fill er up for a while but I found that it sometimes interferes with being female so that when a character is nearing the end of her pregnancy if she has sex her belly goes from being like 5.0 to whatever the amount of cum inside her is.  That one's not a big deal, though, I just disabled fill er up and the belly scaling portion of hormones.

I think I figured out my color reverting issue.  I had thought it was Hormones changing my color even though I turned the setting for that off, now I'm about 99% sure it's actually Blush When Aroused changing the skin tone back to default when it tries to apply the blush textures to face.  So now I'm torn between having a blue skinned character who's skin turns pink when she becomes a succubus, or just having her skin stay the same and letting BWA do its thing.  It's really too bad BWA doesn't recognize PSQ as like a vampire transformation because then I could disable that portion and have different blush settings for normal character and transformed character.

well i wont say THIS is the solution, but i never used any schlong spells.. instead i use SOS or SL Aroused (i use redux version http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux/) to create the desired Penis for NPCs. SOS works great for all male characters and with SL aroused u can "target" an NPC and PC (also females) to give them a SOS schlong... even multiple SOS Schlong addons are possible to load/play (regular/muscular/horse). so i dont see a reason to use the spells; and with SL Cumshot ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/437-sexlab-cumshot/) even the trangender problem has gone, in normal form my Charcter has a vagina and as Succubi she has a schlong. Even the animation works as it should !!

And i sugest u to use a pasted schlong in PSQ folder (myone is: /PSQ/HorsePenis/..) exept u will have the penis in both forms, than use apropos to give yourself a penis... hope this helps ;)

EDIT: dont know it anymore but i think i used http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-sos-horse-penis-for-females-and-males/for SOS HorseSchlong and http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1620-sos-equipable-horse-cocks/ for the PSQ HorseSchlong mesh ! but it should make no difference since (if named correctly) u can use EVERY mesh u like (yes even some boots/sword or whateverthefuck lol )

Uploaded 2.91.

Fixed bug
Feed Everything Bug
Now you can feed the Actor who influenced Calm(and or effect).
Kiss Anyone Bug
You can kiss with the actor who RelationshipRank is 4 or influenced Calm(or same effect).
Bug to which the size of the breast is changed in spite of setting at the time of a load
Some fixes (I don't remember well what was done)

Something changed
Changed effect of Arousal at drain.
New calculation, as follows.
DrainValue = Drain Value * (Arousal * Arousal / 100) %

Changed The setting of Schlong when transforming.
Succubus Charm can effect during combat.
Succubus Charm raises arousal.
And something.

Something Disabled
Night Eye Spell is disabeled.

Something added
Added Armor Rate Buff Effect when transformed.
Can switch in MCM.
Effect is "Magnitude * Succubus Rank".

Added Cum Infration.
Infration scale depends on energy that can absorb from victim.

Added Night Eye Hotkey.
Brightness can be adjusted with press Night Eye Hotkey while pressing Increase/Decrease Node Hotkey.。

Added Succubus Eye(Detect Arousal Eye) Hotkey.
Detect color is following.
Arousal Rank
-20 = Blue, 20-40 = Green, 40-60 = Yellow, 60-80 = Orange, 80- = Red

2.9 was made somehow.
It's the one in front of 3.0 to the end, so it's a little crude make. While MCM is rough but close in particular, it's corrected.

esm was reformed perfectly as a big change point, so it isn't compatible to the previous version.
The directory construction of the file of transformation was changed, so if it's the former condition, you can't transform yourself. Please enter and confirm the directory composition together.

When drain had sex from this time, I made sure that everything will be done. In time bet on its sex with Succubus Rank, drain, can, the amount changes. drain, it was changed so that an experiential value might be added by the amount.
Even a man should probably be able to be Succubus(Incubus), but it has not been tested yet.

I have to explain more neatly, but I'm not sleeping at all and am dramatically sleepy, so I'll come later again.
There was other one by which I thought I added it variously, but there was no time this time.
Request will be mounted from the next.

Please ask me the time such as having the one which doesn't know whether it's entirely for menu.
Spell like vanilla and the rape relation have been omitted boldly also.

I did a quick test of the 2.9. It's nice to see that you are still working on this mod. But it's more a 3.0 Alpha/Beta than a 2.9 in my opinion. (Yeah, I know, you said it in a previous post :P)

I have some questions/suggestions about the (final) 3.0 :
First, I saw that you added differents schlongs options for the player. Do you plan to do the same thing for the NPC (for the spell "Create Penis (Other)") ? You know, the same thing I asked you to help me with (two weeks ago). If you could integrate something like that in your mod, that would be nice.

Next, I have a suggestion for the models/textures used for the "Semen Potions", "Succubus Fluid" and "Succubus Cheese" :
I did some personnal edits to a potion vial provided by this pack : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1628-potion-replacer/

For the semen potions (I changed the names of the potions, just personnal preference) :
attachicon.gifS01.jpgattachicon.gifS02.jpgattachicon.gifS03.jpg
For the succubus fluid :
attachicon.gifF01.jpg
And for the cheeses :
attachicon.gifC01.jpgattachicon.gifC02.jpgattachicon.gifC03.jpg
If you are interested, I can send you the edited files. 

And my last suggestion. I noticed that some items, spells and MCM descriptions have some language mistakes. 
For example, the semen potion : 
Original  : "Restore 35 points of succubus energy if succubus swallowed." 
Corrected : "Restore 35 points of succubus energy if swallowed by a succubus."

Note that English isn't my first language, but, if you interested, I can help you for the descriptions. (Or perhaps someone else who speak fluently English can help)

Well, that all for my suggestions. ;)  

Good luck for the rest of the development. I'm looking forward for the final 3.0 release.

Remodel of portion cheese is good, isn't it? But is there permission of the person who made origin?
I don't know well what one is writing, so when you point out, an English problem is thankful.

Hello,

I am so happy that the development has not been stopped.

If you working on a new version, please could you fix the change height bug, when you bigger you getting randomly teleported into the middle of the room (or externally close to whiterun) and just start falling?

Please, this fix would be really important fro me as at the moment if you change height the game become unplayable.

Thank you.

By what kind of situation is a teleport done?
SetHeight is the problem in itself, and I may not be able to settle it.

In 2.9 I've noticed that a "feed" screen appears whenever I interact with NPC or a door (I did not check cooking pots, ect ). I turned off the 3 feed options in the PSQ menu, but it still appears, is this normal or a bug?

Great mod by the way.

edit 1: The feed screen appears whenever I try to interact with any NPC (including kid), Doors, harvestable plants, clutter, cooking pots, alchemy lab, sawmills, enchanting tables, woodchopping blocks, grindstones, leather tanning racks, you name it Everything.

Edit 2 (CTD update) I got a CTD when I tried to loot anything, presumably because of the feed screen, and when I try to use feed screen on creature I get a CTD. Get CTD when wait.

I recently updated Zaz animation pack I'll be reverting to the old version, if that does not work I keep a backup save every 5 saves I make so I can easily revert to the old version of PSQ.

Great mod with new features I want to try, but I can wait. Thanks for the update and development.

Fixed Feed everything bug in 2.91.

You might have a mod conflict, are you using something like SexLab Hormones that changes skin colour?

I'm getting the same issue with my Dark Elf character.  Skin change works for a few seconds after transformation then automatically changes back even though the rest of the changes (hair color, wings, tail etc) stay.  I'm using Sexlab Hormones, but the color change option for that is disabled.  Not using any other mods that would change skin color.  Any other ideas why this is happening?  Really hoping it's not an incompatibility issue with Hormones.

It isn't understood. Is there something to which the flesh color is changed in other mod?

Uploaded a beta version of my Transform Package:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

@ojanen:  The new Schlong setting do not work.  :(

It was checked, If Human Shclong == Succubus Schlong, Succubus Schlong Auto Equip does not work fine.
It's corrected in 2.92, but please set SuccbusShclong and HumanSchlong as something different for the moment for now.
It's possible to establish it in MCM.

LOVE THIS MOD !!

and i have a question about the HorseSchlong.. but from beginning:

I play as female, and as non transformed succubi i like to have no schlong equiped this works so far. while having sex, SexLab equips sometimes a Strapon, thats also ok.(not needed on my character,but ok for others)

And as transformed Succubi i will have a HorseSchlong equiped (enabled in MCM-Transform settings (with manualy added mesh ofcorse)), works also perfect; BUT while having sex as succubi SL equips a Strapon over my Schlong, thats a no-go..

Any advice how i can avoid having SL to equip a 2nd schlong ??

It was fixed.
If Treat Futa as Male in SexLab is checked in MCM, it shouldn't be equipped with strap on.

I just upgraded to the latest version of this mod and now my animated dragon wings aren't showing up. How do I get them working again, has someone made an update for that yet?

FormID is different from the previous version perfectly, so even if esp for previous versions is used just as it is, I don't probably move.

I got wings showing up but they are not animated. Also in 2.9 the forced transform doesnt seem to be working with aroused redux.

It isn't used, so aroused redux is unconfirmed. I'll try soon.

On another note, would it be possible to make it so you can choose to allow specific body parts to change seperately instead of the wole body in a future update, like the hands, feet, and head by themselves? I've noticed the transformation portion of this mod can affect the appearance of vampire characters in a negative way, also for some odd reason whenever I allow for the body to transform the head becomes oddly shaped.

A united record is established as Skin, so Hand,Body,Feet doesn't know whether you move. I don't probably move.
Head Shape also isn't doing something by the PSQ side and just uses processing as Vampire Race just as it is.
I don't know what Head Shape is doing indeed, so it won't be at all.
When taking out 2.9, I think it wasn't written, though FormID in esm is almost different from 2.9 perfectly for the version before that, only main PlayerSuccubusQuest is the same FormID.
When it's made 2.9 just as it is without uninstalling the previous version, I don't normally probably move.
Once, Disable, please, in saved later, once again, Enable, again, please.

can anyone help me

I finally make my custom body and armor to work

the problem is:    I have CTD after opening the game magic menu, this happens after the transformation I do not know why

here's my char / succubus

psq_futa.jpg

At the time made 2.9 from 2.17, esm, Disable, it may be to have been overwriting and have been loading save just as it is so.

2.9 was made somehow.

It's the one in front of 3.0 to the end, so it's a little crude make. While MCM is rough but close in particular, it's corrected.

esm was reformed perfectly as a big change point, so it isn't compatible to the previous version.

The directory construction of the file of transformation was changed, so if it's the former condition, you can't transform yourself. Please enter and confirm the directory composition together.

When drain had sex from this time, I made sure that everything will be done. In time bet on its sex with Succubus Rank, drain, can, the amount changes. drain, it was changed so that an experiential value might be added by the amount.

Even a man should probably be able to be Succubus(Incubus), but it has not been tested yet.

I have to explain more neatly, but I'm not sleeping at all and am dramatically sleepy, so I'll come later again.

There was other one by which I thought I added it variously, but there was no time this time.

Please ask me the time such as having the one which doesn't know whether it's entirely for menu.

I did a quick test of the 2.9. It's nice to see that you are still working on this mod. But it's more a 3.0 Alpha/Beta than a 2.9 in my opinion. (Yeah, I know, you said it in a previous post :P)

First, I saw that you added differents schlongs options for the player. Do you plan to do the same thing for the NPC (for the spell "Create Penis (Other)") ? You know, the same thing I asked you to help me with (two weeks ago). If you could integrate something like that in your mod, that would be nice.

Next, I have a suggestion for the models/textures used for the "Semen Potions", "Succubus Fluid" and "Succubus Cheese" :

I did some personnal edits to a potion vial provided by this pack : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1628-potion-replacer/

For the semen potions (I changed the names of the potions, just personnal preference) :

For the succubus fluid :

attachicon.gifF01.jpg

And for the cheeses :

And my last suggestion. I noticed that some items, spells and MCM descriptions have some language mistakes. 

Note that English isn't my first language, but, if you interested, I can help you for the descriptions. (Or perhaps someone else who speak fluently English can help)

Good luck for the rest of the development. I'm looking forward for the final 3.0 release.

Remodel of portion cheese is good, isn't it? But is there permission of the person who made origin?
I don't know well what one is writing, so when you point out, an English problem is thankful.

Well, I don't have any permission from the original author for the potions. I didn't ask him, given that it was just used for me. But I'm sure he will give the permission, just need to ask. 

And for the cheese, it's just the original Skyrim model with a custom texture. So no permission needed (at least mine, but that's already ok  :P).

So, If you are okay with that I can send you the edited textures for the cheeses (and the potions).

Concerning the English "problem", what I propose is that you post a file with, inside it, all the descriptions/sentences you need for the items, spells, MCM, etc ... So I can (and other members if interested) help you to get better descriptions for your mod.  ;)

So, does this mod include a quest to become a succubus or is it just an mcm toggle? The main page has a but of a language gap for me.

So, does this mod include a quest to become a succubus or is it just an mcm toggle? The main page has a but of a language gap for me.

No quest, just mcm toggle.

Hmm, thanks. Maybe one for the suggestion box, then?

There are also two other mods here on Loverslab that create a quest which leads to triggering the succubus state of this mod. SexLab Hormones has a Succubus Curse option that progresses you towards PSQ Succubus status by having sex with Dremora. Also, about halfway through this quest/sex line, it also triggers Deadly Drain if you have that installed as well.

The second mod is more of an actual quest line, Angrim's Apprentice. The mod has several 'endings' so far, one of which activates PSQ. Another makes you a ghost, and the third was related to the succubus curse, but resolves differently. Never got that ending so I actually don't know if it triggers PSQ anyway with just a different ending. These are 'endings' because its simply where the quest drops off, but does leave some lasting, and in the case of the ghost ending, game changing effects.

There are also two other mods here on Loverslab that create a quest which leads to triggering the succubus state of this mod. SexLab Hormones has a Succubus Curse option that progresses you towards PSQ Succubus status by having sex with Dremora. Also, about halfway through this quest/sex line, it also triggers Deadly Drain if you have that installed as well.

The second mod is more of an actual quest line, Angrim's Apprentice. The mod has several 'endings' so far, one of which activates PSQ. Another makes you a ghost, and the third was related to the succubus curse, but resolves differently. Never got that ending so I actually don't know if it triggers PSQ anyway with just a different ending. These are 'endings' because its simply where the quest drops off, but does leave some lasting, and in the case of the ghost ending, game changing effects.

Ooh! Once I get back from residency I will have to look into those! Thanks!

2.9 was made somehow.

For the succubus fluid :

attachicon.gifF01.jpg

And for the cheeses :

Well, I don't have any permission from the original author for the potions. I didn't ask him, given that it was just used for me. But I'm sure he will give the permission, just need to ask. 

And for the cheese, it's just the original Skyrim model with a custom texture. So no permission needed (at least mine, but that's already ok  :P).

So, I you are okay with that I can send you the edited textures for the cheeses (and the potions).

Concerning the English "problem", what I propose is that you post a file with, inside it, all the descriptions/sentences you need for the items, spells, MCM, etc ... So I can (and other members if interested) help you to get better descriptions for your mod.  ;)

Oh, So please them.

English of problem does not probably improved in my power.
Please tell me it's do this correct English feel of you When the opposite.

First of all, thanks for the amazing mod.

I can't seem to increase my succubus rank, even though my EXP is above 10.

In earlier versions I think that an increase in level is too fast.
So I had the experience required to level up to the previous six times, but had completely forgotten.
In fact six times I think it's up too, but what do you think?
For now, it will return the experience needed to level up the same as before.

I uploaded 2.91A which reduced the experience needed to level up.