PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

for Incubus (male character) if you look at the transformation dummy files at the alpha v2.91, you'll see that there are also files for the male version.

in fact the folder tree, suggests that the development of the mod will continue in this direction..

Succubus (female) and Incubus (male) have separate folders to original body files and transformation body files.

I hope that in the new version 3.0, these changes are present.

but only ojanen knows this  :P

Hello, I need some help. I've tried and tried and tried to get this mod to work right with the transformations, but it just... won't. I've done every single thing I can think of. I've used TESVEdit, I've used Nifskope. I've checked and double-checked textures and meshes and names and folder locations, and nothing is working. The only things I can get to work are the Skin/hair colors because those are handled in-game. Every time I have tried the armor or wings, or horn, or tail, the game just acts like I never did anything, despite the fact that viable meshes and textures are in the proper locations and named correctly. It's giving me a headache. I've been trying for 2 days now to get this to work and it just... won't. Nothing I have seen and tried changes the fact that it doesn't show up in the game. I can make HUGE modifications to meshes and textures, and the character transformation remains the same. I turn blue with black hair and... that's it.

I need help.

I have the same issue for armor, so i just put it on after transform, the horns I tryed to instal had also the same issue someone did gave me he's horn.nif as even proper instalation seemed to do nothing (luckly he used the same horn as those I wanted), make sure it use slot 45 (and that no other object from another mod does)

What blue do you mean? Selected the right color skin in MCM menu? Tryed entering racemenu, make your char color when transformed, go in MCM click set current as (something like that) same for the hair and enable said transformation in MCM then test?

For the wings , do you use the latest (test version) of PSQ? Because if you do you get CTD when entering magic menu apparently

I have tried the horns and placed them in the correct slots. I have no other addons that add additional items to my character. The skin color isn't the problem. The skin/hair color transformations are the only ones that actually work, since they're handled through the MCM menu.

I am currently using the PSQ 2.17 version.

I am using NMM as my mod-organizer in combination with Wryebash to check for missing/delinquent masters.

I have one custom race installed, but the tests I was doing were on a basic Nord female.

I've also given up on trying to get the transformation to work. I tried downloading the Transform Package, but its not really doing anything.

I tried going in manually and going through that guide that posted on page 26, but its still not showing up.

I'm guessing though, this is a problem with my skyrim game ingeneral rather than the mod itself.

I'm using Mod Organizer, no custom races, and I'm using the latest versoin of PSQ.

Does anyone else has this problem? When I was sneaking in someone's house at night to "Feed". That person I tried to feed was still able to talk (telling me to get out, last warning, guards trespasser ... etc) while we were having sex, as a result I got bounty on my head and the guards came in to kill me.

Anyone knows what's the problem?

Edit: I'm using version 2.17

I decided to experiment with the recent release of Maria's Eden mod. One of the things I noticed is that it has a "Succubus Potion" mini-game that makes you a succubus. I was impressed with the succubus oriented specific spells in Maria's Eden when you become a Succubus (they made for a really immersive Succubus character play through). 

Is there any chance you're doing similar style spells in future versions of PSQ? 

Guest vladimire159

I have a small problem, even tho I have the pregnancy chance set to 100% my character wont get pregnant with soul gems. advice please?

I just downloaded the mod and I'm having a hard time getting it to work. How and where do I install transformations such as wings and horns, and why doesn't my skin color change when I become a succubus? :/

EDIT: I got the transform to work, kinda... The textures disappear and when I go back to human, the body is pink/purple and the entire face texture is missing except eyes and mouth.
I need professional help on this.

I just downloaded the mod and I'm having a hard time getting it to work. How and where do I install transformations such as wings and horns, and why doesn't my skin color change when I become a succubus? :/

EDIT: I got the transform to work, kinda... The textures disappear and when I go back to human, the body is pink/purple and the entire face texture is missing except eyes and mouth.

If not using a package its up to you to make the transformed body by yourself, the dummy files are only to hint you what to overwrite, they do nothing else as their are 0kb files so no content in those

-if your transformed body= orginal body :

In Skyrim/Data/Meshes/PSQ you will see all the file to overwrite with those found in Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets

Same for the texture, Skyrim/Data/Textures/PSQ, files needed are in Skyrim/Data/textures/actors/character/female

If you see a org body folder overwrite content with corresponding files

-You have 2 way for the skin color

1.Pre-made color in MCM menu (enable skin transformation for that)

2.Go in racemenu, do the color yourself and the in MCM menu click set current as transformed, same for the hair

If hair is missing just see in MCM to make sure you don't have choosen the option to change hairstyle when trasnformed then revert/transform again to see if their are back

-For the wing take I took them from Animated dragon wing mode

Roam the mod files until you find the wing set that you want  then copy paste said wing in the PSQ meshe folder (check it to know what wing files are needed) You can install the mode even if your only looking for 1 wing set

Also there is a patch you have to download to fix an issue (if crashing when entering magic menu consider uncheck the wing transformation as the latest PSQ version has issue with it) I put the wing patch at the end of the post

For the horns do the same as for the wings, can use TDN equipable horn mod

For the tail use HDT equipable dragon tail, they do the job

PSQ Ultimate Patch for Animated Wings.rar (I am not the creator of the patch just reposting it)

If not using a package its up to you to make the transformed body by yourself, the dummy files are only to hint you what to overwrite, they do nothing else as their are 0kb files so no content in those

-if your transformed body= orginal body :

In Skyrim/Data/Meshes/PSQ you will see all the file to overwrite with those found in Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets

Same for the texture, Skyrim/Data/Textures/PSQ, files needed are in Skyrim/Data/textures/actors/character/female

If you see a org body folder overwrite content with corresponding files

-You have 2 way for the skin color

1.Pre-made color in MCM menu (enable skin transformation for that)

2.Go in racemenu, do the color yourself and the in MCM menu click set current as transformed, same for the hair

If hair is missing just see in MCM to make sure you don't have choosen the option to change hairstyle when trasnformed then revert/transform again to see if their are back

Roam the mod files until you find the wing set that you want  then copy paste said wing in the PSQ meshe folder (check it to know what wing files are needed) You can install the mode even if your only looking for 1 wing set

Also there is a patch you have to download to fix an issue (if crashing when entering magic menu consider uncheck the wing transformation as the latest PSQ version has issue with it) I put the wing patch at the end of the post

For the horns do the same as for the wings, can use TDN equipable horn mod

For the tail use HDT equipable dragon tail, they do the job

attachicon.gifPSQ Ultimate Patch for Animated Wings.rar (I am not the creator of the patch just reposting it)

So I go to my CBBE folder, copy the textures and meshes there, and overwrite the ones for PSQ?

For assets I just find the asset, copy the mesh and texture, and place them in the appropriate folders?

So I go to my CBBE folder, copy the textures and meshes there, and overwrite the ones for PSQ?

For assets I just find the asset, copy the mesh and texture, and place them in the appropriate folders?

CBBE folder?

Body meshes (no asset) : Take files like showed in screenshot below and copy paste them in the PSQ meshes folder (located in Skyrim/Data/meshes/PSQ), overwritte all, if you don't have the 1rstperson body/hand in the folder its ok, i got big number of mod so might be coming from one

post-532092-0-29421600-1439802633_thumb.png

Texture : Take files like showed in the screenshot below and copy paste them in the PSQ texture folder (located in Skyrim/Data/Texture/PSQ) the astridbody/femaleafflictedbody/femaleheadvamp are not to use, take the same files as highlighted in the screenshot below and drop them in the PSQ texture folder, overwritte all, do the same for the orgbody folder located in it

post-532092-0-26516800-1439801970_thumb.png

Texture is only for the body tail/wing/horns have their texture included in their meshes

So take the horn/tail/wing x_0.nif and x_1.nif file (x is the name of wing/tail/horn) rename them so it overwritte the corresponding files in PSQ meshes folder

EX with the wing (open the mod folder, i took the 50% scale wing because its goes well with char, choose the wanted wing, I think i took twice the same nif file as there is only one per wing set rename them like those in your PSQ meshes folder them overwrite the PSQ wig.nif with them)

post-532092-0-50213000-1439803151_thumb.png

Edit : couldn't find my wing meshes in PSQ so dunno where i put them otherwise

Wrong. It works just fine with static wing meshes, but Animated Wings mod needs a different approach.

PSQ doesn't have any "issues" with Animated Wings, if you don't create them.

I put the wing patch at the end of the post

attachicon.gifPSQ Ultimate Patch for Animated Wings.rar (I am not the creator of the patch just reposting it)

This patch was created for PSQ 2.17. It will (probably) cause problems in your game, so be careful.

Maybe you should change the transform order in the post, or tell the people that there is a dummytransform  rar in the new version, so i wouldnt have used tesvedit to look how the new order is

Also i can't get the penis on transform working, but if i use the create penis self it works on second time(like there is already one i cant see).

I used this transformpackage ( i cant linke because this is my first post)

loverslab dot com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

i copied to the new order so it works now

Ok.  I'll bite.  One overly pedantic instruction manual coming up. :P.

This guide assumes that you have have gotten PSQ installed and working correctly.

In this guide you need to replace $skyrimData with the location of your skyrim data folder ( defaults to %Program Files%\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data)

Horns

For the sake of this tutorial I am going to use Astaroth Horns Redone (  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49847/?). These horns are actually circlets, so you will need to patch "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" using TES5Edit ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/? ) to get them to display properly. I recommend using the newer 3.0 experimental version as it has names rather than slot numbers.

1. Install Astaroth Horns Redone from the link via your favorite mod manager.  If you don't install it, you will end up with bright purple/pink horns.

2. Navigate to "$skyrimData\Meshes\Astaroth Horn".

3. Copy "headA_0.nif" and "headA_1.nif" from this directory into "$skyrimData\meshes\psq". Rename the files to "Horns_0.nif" and "Horns_0.nif" respectively.

4. Run TES5Edit

5. On the Master/Pluglin selection dialog box, right click on any white area within the window, then choose "select none".

6. Check "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" ONLY.  Then click ok.

7. Wait until the background loader has finished.

8. In the left hand pane, navigate to "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" -> Armour Addon -> PSQSuccubusHornsAA

9. In the right hand pane, locate "bod2 biped body template" -> "First person flags". Select it (should be now be highlighted in blue).

10. Now SINGLE click on "Body Addon 4". This might be labeled "slot 45" on other versions.

12. Wait on the scary message, then select ok.

11. From the menu that pops up uncheck "Body addon 4" and check "circlet". This might be alternatively labeled as "slot 42". 

12. Go back to the left hand pane.  This time navigate to "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" -> Armour -> PSQSuccubusHorns

13. In the right hand pane, locate "bod2 biped body template" -> "First person flags". Select it (should be now be highlighted in blue).

14. Now SINGLE click on "Body Addon 4". This might be labeled "slot 45" on other versions.

15. From the menu that pops up uncheck "Body addon 4" and check "circlet". This might be alternatively labeled as "slot 42".

16. Close the program.  The save dialog should pop up.

17. Make sure that backup plugins is enabled.  Then click ok.

18. Run skyrim and test.  See the FAQ for common errors.

I followed the guide but still nothing appear, not even the pink texture, I use the rieklng helmet horn V1 from TDN equipable horn,

File used for horn_0 and 1 is RieklingHornsFM.nif since there is only 1 file (and after viewing the other nif_0 and 1 PSQ mesh files in nifscope its juts 2 time the same thing) so in nifscope I took the ne that would look as if equiped  so this one :

Can i have some help on it please?

These all can be skiped if you use convert in nikskope.

I have some questions about this and don't know if they've been answered already or not.. but there's TONS of pages to this already and it's hard to search for some of these...  And I know that I'm not likely to get answers to ALL of these questions.

"Option to not learn vanilla like spell by rank
If enabled, you do not learn by ascending rank the magic of succubus like vanilla."

This means that it disables the traditional leveling system that Skyrim uses?

"Alternative energy mode
The maximum value of the energy will not rise by succubus exp.
You can manually determine the maximum value."

This means... I get a new resources, sort of like Magicka, but gained from sex?  And it doesn't increase as I level?  So what is a good value to manually set this at?  Or just tweak as I go along?  I've noticed 'succubus' versions of common spells... Is this energy resource replacing magicka?

"SoulGem Pregnancy
You will Impregnate a soul gem a chance when you have sex.
Soul gems grow by elapsing time, and you can oviposition at any time.
You can interrupt the oviposition by pressing the Activate key."

When they say oviposition, they mean I can manually interrupt the pregnancy to just pop out a soul gem?

"iNeed Option
Semen Potion becomes the food of iNeed."

Anyone know if the semen potions are compatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases?  I have the Universal compatibility mod from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60270/ and I'm wondering if this will kill the energy restore of the potions.

Also, the relationship increase... that doesn't work on bandits and creatures, does it?  If something rapes me, I wanna kill it :P

"Succubus Ability
You get disease-resistant, Sneak, Bartar, Destruction, Illusion, and Magic Resistance fortification by being a succubus.
Each value is determined as follows.
Disease-resistant : 100%"

Are these skills changeable?  Or do I have to mod the .esp or something to change these?  I'll agree with some of what I've seen others mention, that the speechcraft change is WAY high... aaaaaand maybe I'd like to add the Khajiit claws racial in.  nvm, I'll check out changing the esp :P

Transformation

Big sell point for me here: the equipment I get from the transformation.. is it improvable and enchantable?  What happens to the equips when I'm not in succubus form?  If they are enchantable, do the improvements stay on the equips when not transformed?

If I change the body to the HDT 7b body with the usable vagoo, would that work too? :o  Anyone use the flight mod that uses the animated wings?  It works okay?

hello, ojanen. Thanks for your great work

As I play a succubus, it takes me too much time to collect "succbus power" only by myself. So is there any ways or plans to make this thing easier? (e.g. sommon a succubus follower and oerder her to drain "power" for me)

Another question is, using MCM to trigger succbus amor is quite boring, what about making an individual magic to wear the succubus amor?

1 ."Option to not learn vanilla like spell by rank

If enabled, you do not learn by ascending rank the magic of succubus like vanilla."

This means that it disables the traditional leveling system that Skyrim uses?

2."Alternative energy mode

The maximum value of the energy will not rise by succubus exp.

You can manually determine the maximum value."

This means... I get a new resources, sort of like Magicka, but gained from sex?  And it doesn't increase as I level?  So what is a good value to manually set this at?  Or just tweak as I go along?  I've noticed 'succubus' versions of common spells... Is this energy resource replacing magicka?

3."SoulGem Pregnancy

You will Impregnate a soul gem a chance when you have sex.

Soul gems grow by elapsing time, and you can oviposition at any time.

You can interrupt the oviposition by pressing the Activate key."

When they say oviposition, they mean I can manually interrupt the pregnancy to just pop out a soul gem?

4."iNeed Option

Semen Potion becomes the food of iNeed."

Anyone know if the semen potions are compatible with Realistic Needs and Diseases?  I have the Universal compatibility mod from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60270/ and I'm wondering if this will kill the energy restore of the potions.

Also, the relationship increase... that doesn't work on bandits and creatures, does it?  If something rapes me, I wanna kill it :P

"Succubus Ability

You get disease-resistant, Sneak, Bartar, Destruction, Illusion, and Magic Resistance fortification by being a succubus.

Each value is determined as follows.

Disease-resistant : 100%"

Are these skills changeable?  Or do I have to mod the .esp or something to change these?  I'll agree with some of what I've seen others mention, that the speechcraft change is WAY high... aaaaaand maybe I'd like to add the Khajiit claws racial in.  nvm, I'll check out changing the esp :P

Transformation

Big sell point for me here: the equipment I get from the transformation.. is it improvable and enchantable?  What happens to the equips when I'm not in succubus form?  If they are enchantable, do the improvements stay on the equips when not transformed?

If I change the body to the HDT 7b body with the usable vagoo, would that work too? :o  Anyone use the flight mod that uses the animated wings?  It works okay?

1.Actually you have to littereraly screw you way to higher level, by disabling this you don't need to do so

2.No, it change the cap of energy, ex: at the very start you can put max energy at 10k where you have 100 with normal mode

3.That's the idea

4.Yes, I use RND and it is compatible