PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

2.9 was made somehow.

It's the one in front of 3.0 to the end, so it's a little crude make. While MCM is rough but close in particular, it's corrected.
esm was reformed perfectly as a big change point, so it isn't compatible to the previous version.
The directory construction of the file of transformation was changed, so if it's the former condition, you can't transform yourself. Please enter and confirm the directory composition together.

When drain had sex from this time, I made sure that everything will be done. In time bet on its sex with Succubus Rank, drain, can, the amount changes. drain, it was changed so that an experiential value might be added by the amount.
Even a man should probably be able to be Succubus(Incubus), but it has not been tested yet.

I have to explain more neatly, but I'm not sleeping at all and am dramatically sleepy, so I'll come later again.
There was other one by which I thought I added it variously, but there was no time this time.
Request will be mounted from the next.

Please ask me the time such as having the one which doesn't know whether it's entirely for menu.
Spell like vanilla and the rape relation have been omitted boldly also.
I did a quick test of the 2.9. It's nice to see that you are still working on this mod. But it's more a 3.0 Alpha/Beta than a 2.9 in my opinion. (Yeah, I know, you said it in a previous post :P)

I have some questions/suggestions about the (final) 3.0 :
First, I saw that you added differents schlongs options for the player. Do you plan to do the same thing for the NPC (for the spell "Create Penis (Other)") ? You know, the same thing I asked you to help me with (two weeks ago). If you could integrate something like that in your mod, that would be nice.

Next, I have a suggestion for the models/textures used for the "Semen Potions", "Succubus Fluid" and "Succubus Cheese" :
I did some personnal edits to a potion vial provided by this pack : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1628-potion-replacer/

For the semen potions (I changed the names of the potions, just personnal preference) :

post-157951-0-67567000-1434209370_thumb.jpgpost-157951-0-74912500-1434209372_thumb.jpgpost-157951-0-91255800-1434209374_thumb.jpg

For the succubus fluid :

post-157951-0-46709200-1434209368_thumb.jpg

And for the cheeses :

post-157951-0-80210800-1434209360_thumb.jpgpost-157951-0-67724100-1434209362_thumb.jpgpost-157951-0-64061700-1434209365_thumb.jpg

If you are interested, I can send you the edited files. 

And my last suggestion. I noticed that some items, spells and MCM descriptions have some language mistakes. 
For example, the semen potion : 
Original  : "Restore 35 points of succubus energy if succubus swallowed." 
Corrected : "Restore 35 points of succubus energy if swallowed by a succubus."
Note that English isn't my first language, but, if you interested, I can help you for the descriptions. (Or perhaps someone else who speak fluently English can help)

Well, that all for my suggestions. ;)  

Good luck for the rest of the development. I'm looking forward for the final 3.0 release.

Hello,

I am so happy that the development has not been stopped.

If you working on a new version, please could you fix the change height bug, when you bigger you getting randomly teleported into the middle of the room (or externally close to whiterun) and just start falling?

Please, this fix would be really important fro me as at the moment if you change height the game become unplayable.

Thank you.

In 2.9 I've noticed that a "feed" screen appears whenever I interact with NPC or a door (I did not check cooking pots, ect ). I turned off the 3 feed options in the PSQ menu, but it still appears, is this normal or a bug?

Great mod by the way.

edit 1: The feed screen appears whenever I try to interact with any NPC (including kid), Doors, harvestable plants, clutter, cooking pots, alchemy lab, sawmills, enchanting tables, woodchopping blocks, grindstones, leather tanning racks, you name it Everything.

Edit 2 (CTD update) I got a CTD when I tried to loot anything, presumably because of the feed screen, and when I try to use feed screen on creature I get a CTD. Get CTD when wait.

I recently updated Zaz animation pack I'll be reverting to the old version, if that does not work I keep a backup save every 5 saves I make so I can easily revert to the old version of PSQ.

Great mod with new features I want to try, but I can wait. Thanks for the update and development.

Edited by NewGreen

You might have a mod conflict, are you using something like SexLab Hormones that changes skin colour?

I'm getting the same issue with my Dark Elf character.  Skin change works for a few seconds after transformation then automatically changes back even though the rest of the changes (hair color, wings, tail etc) stay.  I'm using Sexlab Hormones, but the color change option for that is disabled.  Not using any other mods that would change skin color.  Any other ideas why this is happening?  Really hoping it's not an incompatibility issue with Hormones.

I'm also getting an issue with my character where she can equip a penis using the given spell in either form, but I can't make it so she has it only in succubus form.  When I try to start without one and then use the "equip penis on transform" setting it does nothing, if i then use the given spell to equip one while transformed it doesn't go away when she leaves succubus form.

LOVE THIS MOD !!

and i have a question about the HorseSchlong.. but from beginning:

I play as female, and as non transformed succubi i like to have no schlong equiped this works so far. while having sex, SexLab equips sometimes a Strapon, thats also ok.(not needed on my character,but ok for others)

And as transformed Succubi i will have a HorseSchlong equiped (enabled in MCM-Transform settings (with manualy added mesh ofcorse)), works also perfect; BUT while having sex as succubi SL equips a Strapon over my Schlong, thats a no-go..

Any advice how i can avoid having SL to equip a 2nd schlong ??

I'm also getting an issue with my character where she can equip a penis using the given spell in either form, but I can't make it so she has it only in succubus form.  When I try to start without one and then use the "equip penis on transform" setting it does nothing, if i then use the given spell to equip one while transformed it doesn't go away when she leaves succubus form.

when u will use the Penis u have to do 2 things.. 

1st and MOST IMPORTAND:

U need a mesh (since PSQ comes WITHOUT any Meshes for Transformed Succubus) u can use ANY! meshes u desire for penis, Body, horns, wings, etc.. Download the TRANSFORM DUMMY FILES to get an idea where u have to paste your meshes (these are just empty files to show u where they belongs and how u have to name them !!)

for a normal schong u can use SOS (the mesh!), for a HorseSchlong try this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-sos-horse-penis-for-females-and-males/

REMEMBER!! - we talk just about the meshes and textures !!, u dont realy need the entire mod

Note on textures: each .nif file (mesh) has its own texture settings, so maybe u need to change them or paste the corresponding textures in your game path. (use Nifskope to open/see/edit .nif files)

2nd thing is enable in MCM-PSQ-Transformation the Schlong addon. IF u did everything correctly your character has no Schlong in normal state and has a Schlong when transformed !!

if u use the schlong SPELL it is normal that a character has it allways, see it as a permanent SOS-Penis.

BTW: i am not realy a fan uf SL hormones, isnt realy logical (my2cents) if u like to have a shape change from having sex try http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1295-fill-her-up-cum-inflation/ this changes only your belly ( u looks like as if u were pregnant (no its not a pregnancy mod)) u just get a cumfilled belly and she starts to releas the cum after a while....

LOVE THIS MOD !!

I play as female, and as non transformed succubi i like to have no schlong equiped this works so far. while having sex, SexLab equips sometimes a Strapon, thats also ok.(not needed on my character,but ok for others)

And as transformed Succubi i will have a HorseSchlong equiped (enabled in MCM-Transform settings (with manualy added mesh ofcorse)), works also perfect; BUT while having sex as succubi SL equips a Strapon over my Schlong, thats a no-go..

SexLab still sees your PC as female even though she has male bits, this mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22598-sexlab-cumshot-16/) will let you change your PC or any targeted NPC to TG.

1st and MOST IMPORTAND:

U need a mesh (since PSQ comes WITHOUT any Meshes for Transformed Succubus) u can use ANY! meshes u desire for penis, Body, horns, wings, etc.. Download the TRANSFORM DUMMY FILES to get an idea where u have to paste your meshes (these are just empty files to show u where they belongs and how u have to name them !!)

for a normal schong u can use SOS (the mesh!), for a HorseSchlong try this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1819-sos-horse-penis-for-females-and-males/

REMEMBER!! - we talk just about the meshes and textures !!, u dont realy need the entire mod

Note on textures: each .nif file (mesh) has its own texture settings, so maybe u need to change them or paste the corresponding textures in your game path. (use Nifskope to open/see/edit .nif files)

2nd thing is enable in MCM-PSQ-Transformation the Schlong addon. IF u did everything correctly your character has no Schlong in normal state and has a Schlong when transformed !!

if u use the schlong SPELL it is normal that a character has it allways, see it as a permanent SOS-Penis.

BTW: i am not realy a fan uf SL hormones, isnt realy logical (my2cents) if u like to have a shape change from having sex try http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1295-fill-her-up-cum-inflation/ this changes only your belly ( u looks like as if u were pregnant (no its not a pregnancy mod)) u just get a cumfilled belly and she starts to releas the cum after a while....

I have done this but it does not work, I can see the penis for a small split second before it auto unequips after transform. Any idea what is causing it?

On another note, would it be possible to make it so you can choose to allow specific body parts to change seperately instead of the wole body in a future update, like the hands, feet, and head by themselves? I've noticed the transformation portion of this mod can affect the appearance of vampire characters in a negative way, also for some odd reason whenever I allow for the body to transform the head becomes oddly shaped.

1st and MOST IMPORTAND:

I have done this but it does not work, I can see the penis for a small split second before it auto unequips after transform. Any idea what is causing it?

well i can only guess, but i think u have set the PSQ aroused options to autotransform .. try to disable this option. later when everything works and u understand the mod better, u can enable it.

Z0mBieP00Nani : i think u miss a properly wing-animated skeleton; take a closer look to your wing.nif file (just a shot into blue)

LOVE THIS MOD !!

SexLab still sees your PC as female even though she has male bits, this mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22598-sexlab-cumshot-16/) will let you change your PC or any targeted NPC to TG.

Thanks!

i know Skyrim handels women with schlong still as woman and not male..

Ive tryed Cumshot TS and it works good, when having sex she equips no Strapon !

just sexlab plays animations where i act as male but without schlong (in normal female form, not schlongified Succubi) because it decides from the gender which animation is played (not ;has schlong or not) ; so my problem is just 50% solved..

it would be great if PSQ could add someting like a keyword "male" when schlong addon is checked. Donno if this will work for sexlab animation, its just an idea

but i guess i have to take it as it is :((

well i can only guess, but i think u have set the PSQ aroused options to autotransform .. try to disable this option. later when everything works and u understand the mod better, u can enable it.

Z0mBieP00Nani : i think u miss a properly wing-animated skeleton; take a closer look to your wing.nif file (just a shot into blue)

Thanks for the reply but I think you misunderstand. It's only the penis unequipping itself, nothing else. The transformation works fine. Just not the penis, I have been using this mod for a long time, it's just the 2.9 Giving me problems.

I'm running other mods so might be some conflict forcing me to unequip the schlong once I transform.

1st and MOST IMPORTAND:

the wings don't show up at all, instead my character becomes engulfed in a large red error symbol. I decided to use a stationary wing mesh, instead of the wings from Animated Dragon Wings. Someone made it so that, that mod worked with this one a while back... unless now all I have to do is just drop the mesh from Animated Dragon Wings into the PSQ meshes folder, is that what you're trying to say?

the wings don't show up at all, instead my character becomes engulfed in a large red error symbol. I decided to use a stationary wing mesh, instead of the wings from Animated Dragon Wings. Someone made it so that, that mod worked with this one a while back... unless now all I have to do is just drop the mesh from Animated Dragon Wings into the PSQ meshes folder, is that what you're trying to say?

i got the animated wings to work with the new update by looking at the animated dragon wings esp and PSQ in TES5EDIT and changing the form id of the succubus wings inside animated dragon wings esp to match the succubus wings inside PSQ (do note i'm talking about the animated dragon wings file in the PSQ forum not the one from the nexus). i hope that helps sorry if i didn't explain it well

also i hope this gets updated soon im experienceing the feed bug (when interacting with objects it always gives an option to feed from it even doors or chest)

Can anybody help me?

Wings aren't showing up at all for some reason. I used to use this mod a long time ago with the same armor pack posted in this very thread a few pages ago, installed it and its requirements normally, but wings will not show up period when my character transforms. Everything else works (cuirass, boots, horns, tail, skin colour, etc).

Coincidentally or not, I'm also having the same issue with "Real Flying". When I drink the potion, it makes my character jump much higher but won't let me fly and the wings never show up.

The weird thing about all of this is that I do have Animated Wings installed (as it's one of the requirements for succubus with wings) and those DO work. I drink their potion and it gives my character wings.

What could be my issue?

Can anybody help me?

Wings aren't showing up at all for some reason. I used to use this mod a long time ago with the same armor pack posted in this very thread a few pages ago, installed it and its requirements normally, but wings will not show up period when my character transforms. Everything else works (cuirass, boots, horns, tail, skin colour, etc).

Coincidentally or not, I'm also having the same issue with "Real Flying". When I drink the potion, it makes my character jump much higher but won't let me fly and the wings never show up.

The weird thing about all of this is that I do have Animated Wings installed (as it's one of the requirements for succubus with wings) and those DO work. I drink their potion and it gives my character wings.

What could be my issue?

Have you tried what Shadowman33 did? If you are using the old Animated Dragon Wing patch, then it will not work as the references have changed.

Can anybody help me?

What could be my issue?

Have you tried what Shadowman33 did? If you are using the old Animated Dragon Wing patch, then it will not work as the references have changed.

No, I wasn't aware there was a possible work around yet. How many pages back is it?

Can anybody help me?

What could be my issue?

No, I wasn't aware there was a possible work around yet. How many pages back is it?

Apparently, Shadowman33 (2 posts before my previous one) opened up the old plugin for the PSQ dragon wings and the new PSQ in TES5Edit and made modifications:

i got the animated wings to work with the new update by looking at the animated dragon wings esp and PSQ in TES5EDIT and changing the form id of the succubus wings inside animated dragon wings esp to match the succubus wings inside PSQ (do note i'm talking about the animated dragon wings file in the PSQ forum not the one from the nexus). i hope that helps sorry if i didn't explain it well

also i hope this gets updated soon im experienceing the feed bug (when interacting with objects it always gives an option to feed from it even doors or chest)

Seems I may have found some problem with this mod.

Sometimes when adding other mods for testing purposes, this mod cause scripts from other mods to completely go crazy and makes every single save file unusable (even savetool crashes when trying to load them). Why do I think it is this mod? Cause removing it let the other mods work ok and save games happen normally.

The strange part is, I can use this mod, without any problem on my main profile. But SOME other mods cause this problem (I had to remove Falskaar, Wyrmtooth and Moonpath to Elsweyr the first time i was trying to get it to work)

I have tried changing load order as best as i could but the only solution to get the other mods to work is to remove this. The only solution to play this, is to not use those other mods.

If anyone has any idea or tell me which files you need, i'm all ears.

Can anybody help me?

What could be my issue?

Apparently, Shadowman33 (2 posts before my previous one) opened up the old plugin for the PSQ dragon wings and the new PSQ in TES5Edit and made modifications:

Sorry for te long quotes by the way, but my "spoiler" button seems to have gone AWOL.

I'm not even sure how to do what Shadowman33 is talking about. Anything past using TES5EDIT to clean files and find out why my game won't start, and I'm completely stumped.

EDIT: I think I figured it out, I just need to test it to see if I'm right.

UPDATE: Yeah, I got it to work. Thanks for the hints. It was surprisingly easy to fix.

Sorry for te long quotes by the way, but my "spoiler" button seems to have gone AWOL.

I'm not even sure how to do what Shadowman33 is talking about. Anything past using TES5EDIT to clean files and find out why my game won't start, and I'm completely stumped.

ok im going to try to redo what i messed with to get my wings might have the last step wrong but this is what i remember doing (i suck at writeing instructions)

1) load both the base PSQ esm and the animated dragon wings esp found somewhere in this forum in tes5edit

2) open the psq esm armor category and right click on PSQSuccubusWings

2a) select change FormID and copy the highlighted FormID

3)open the animated dragon wings esp armor category and right click on PSQSuccubusWings (note that this one is italicized)

3a) select change FormID and paste the new FormID over the old one

4)click away from the  armor category and click back to see that tes5edit now shows that psq's succubus wings armor piece is being overwritten by the animated dragon wings esp. (thats what you want) but you are not done

5) in the animated dragon wings esp section (should be on the right) look for every line that says <error could not be resolved> and drag the line from the psq side to the new side to overwrite those lines with the proper information

6) now save the changed esp exit and move the nif file for the wings from wherever they were originally to the new psq Succubus armor folder (remember to rename it to Wings_0 and Wings_1)