PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

5 hours ago, shaddranat said:

Ok...got a bit of an issue with getting my horns to be...well, horny.  For reasons that I cannot begin to imagine, they seem to want to appear down between my character's ankles and not on her @$%(#$ head. I jump, they move with her...just floating there between her ankles.  They stay aligned with head direction and all that, just not on her head.

(have already check for a slot issue -- there isn't one -- all textures are in place -- how else would I see them between her ankles?! -- but this one is stumping me)

PLEASE HELP :bawling:

That problem is a little out of my scope of knowledge. I would of said its the slot on the skeleton/body mesh, but you already checked that.

Did you also check the node for the actual horns?

5 hours ago, shaddranat said:

Ok...got a bit of an issue with getting my horns to be...well, horny.  For reasons that I cannot begin to imagine, they seem to want to appear down between my character's ankles and not on her @$%(#$ head. I jump, they move with her...just floating there between her ankles.  They stay aligned with head direction and all that, just not on her head.

(have already check for a slot issue -- there isn't one -- all textures are in place -- how else would I see them between her ankles?! -- but this one is stumping me)

PLEASE HELP :bawling:

Seems to me that's an issue with the specific horn mesh. Wherever you got it from there may have been a height adjustment in the esp. In any case, you can alter the position in either outfit studio or nifscope. (If you're dead set on using the specific ones and u cannot do it, post it here and i can take a look.)

10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

That problem is a little out of my scope of knowledge. I would of said its the slot on the skeleton/body mesh, but you already checked that.

Did you also check the node for the actual horns?

Honestly, it doesn't even matter anymore. I downloaded the PSQ Body Helper file that you had posted and "borrowed" the horn meshes/textures from there and it turns out I liked those better anyway so...problem solved  ^_^

So, thanks for the assist (and the horns)

10 hours ago, BlackShades said:

Seems to me that's an issue with the specific horn mesh. Wherever you got it from there may have been a height adjustment in the esp. In any case, you can alter the position in either outfit studio or nifscope. (If you're dead set on using the specific ones and u cannot do it, post it here and i can take a look.)

More than likely it was an issue with placement on the .nif for the horns.  I was looking at them and the numbers were a little...off, even on just a cursory look-see. I got them from a dead mod on the nexus, so it doesn't really surprise me that there's a problem with them.  Anywho, I've gotten a different set (thanks to Fuzzy_Fox) and they work just fine, so I'm all set now.  Thanks anywho ;-)

Hi,

Could someone tell if there are any major play ability differences between ver 2.17 and the the newer ver 3.2.8a .I've not been able to get the mcm menu to show up I've spent a lot of time trying various options even tried to copy over mcm script file from 2.17 as i can get this version working very smoothly.

18 hours ago, shaddranat said:

Honestly, it doesn't even matter anymore. I downloaded the PSQ Body Helper file that you had posted and "borrowed" the horn meshes/textures from there and it turns out I liked those better anyway so...problem solved  ^_^

So, thanks for the assist (and the horns)

Pleased it helped you. :smiley:

I was having a problem where the MCM Menu for PSQ wouldnt show up on my save. I tried reloading my MCM Menu's with "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" and that didnt work, and neither did Jaxom's MCM loader. I tried checking TES5Edit for any conflicts and i found none. What I did find was that when I had installed 3.2.7a using NMM, none of the files had appeared in my Data folder (because they're in a .bsa), and so I used a .bsa extractor and manually moved all the files into my Data folder. I then created a new character, and the mod menu showed up on that character. Next, I tried a different character (not entirely new, but not the same one as when I first tried), and it worked then too. After that, I tried my main character and it didnt work still. I was stumped, but I noticed my multiple saves and I went down the list of my main characters saves, loading each one one after the other to see if it would eventually work. I lost about an hour of progress but it wound up working after like four or five saves. What worked for me may work for you, so I just wanted to post this because it might aid someone else.

Additional Information: I use LOOT and my skse and sexlab were all up to date. Over 120 mods.

5 hours ago, asikos said:

I was having a problem where the MCM Menu for PSQ wouldnt show up on my save. I tried reloading my MCM Menu's with "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" and that didnt work, and neither did Jaxom's MCM loader. I tried checking TES5Edit for any conflicts and i found none. What I did find was that when I had installed 3.2.7a using NMM, none of the files had appeared in my Data folder (because they're in a .bsa), and so I used a .bsa extractor and manually moved all the files into my Data folder. I then created a new character, and the mod menu showed up on that character. Next, I tried a different character (not entirely new, but not the same one as when I first tried), and it worked then too. After that, I tried my main character and it didnt work still. I was stumped, but I noticed my multiple saves and I went down the list of my main characters saves, loading each one one after the other to see if it would eventually work. I lost about an hour of progress but it wound up working after like four or five saves. What worked for me may work for you, so I just wanted to post this because it might aid someone else.

Additional Information: I use LOOT and my skse and sexlab were all up to date. Over 120 mods.

Thank you I will try this, I use MCM loader as well I did notice a blank segment when using it, when I tried to extract 3.2.8a bsa via Mod Organizer i got an error message so ill give 3.2.7 ago. I must of spent a good part of day trying to get the MCM menu to show and its strange the old version loads with no problems.

On 1/3/2018 at 8:52 AM, asikos said:

I found that if SexLabs was installed into a save game before the PSQ was activated this would cause a problem for the PSQ mod not actually working. So now I activate the PSQ mod first, then SexLab.

I can't seem to transform, when i do, it changes back immediately. (I have the Transform Pack installed and it is working as intended)

Am i doing something wrong? maybe i need a minimum energy to sustain the transformation? or do i need a higher succubus rank than rank 1?

and the succi curse spell opens the target actors racemenu, is this normal?

how well does Deadly Drain play with this mod? are DDs drain function counted towards PSQs energy?

On 1/13/2018 at 12:23 PM, jennievm said:

Is there a guide or something somewhere. I know the author is not english so explaining things could be a bit hard. Love this mod so far just don't fully understand the whole pregnancy thing. All i know is im pregnant with two seeds what does that mean ? What now ?

You should have a spell that will allow you to give birth to the soul gems. Activate it and your character will assume the position and give birth to soul gems.

5 hours ago, preserotri said:

I can't seem to transform, when i do, it changes back immediately. (I have the Transform Pack installed and it is working as intended)

Am i doing something wrong? maybe i need a minimum energy to sustain the transformation? or do i need a higher succubus rank than rank 1?

and the succi curse spell opens the target actors racemenu, is this normal?

how well does Deadly Drain play with this mod? are DDs drain function counted towards PSQs energy?

You have a auto transform option, if your saitation is below that minimum threshold you will change back. This could be the problem. Mine never worked so I never had this problem.

As for the curse spell not sure on that one.

Deadly Drain I use to use as well. But found it conflicted with my succubus drain spell sometimes. So I got rid of it. You may have better luck than me though.

thanks for replying, I actually solved the first issue, even though i can't remember how, really. i think i had the wrong wings equipped (Edit: i mean active in the MCM) or something like that.

Deadly Drain has some nice graphical effects, while PSQ doesn't, it's a shame. but i don't want to remember like 15 hotkeys and spells and whatnot.

btw. In the MCM menu i saw a bodyslide morph setting, but i think it is for something else, isn't it? at least the Bat command doesn't copy over the .tri files over.

i manually did but the transformed form doesn't use the morphs. hmpf. anyone got something for me?

20 hours ago, preserotri said:

thanks for replying, I actually solved the first issue, even though i can't remember how, really. i think i had the wrong wings equipped (Edit: i mean active in the MCM) or something like that.

Deadly Drain has some nice graphical effects, while PSQ doesn't, it's a shame. but i don't want to remember like 15 hotkeys and spells and whatnot.

btw. In the MCM menu i saw a bodyslide morph setting, but i think it is for something else, isn't it? at least the Bat command doesn't copy over the .tri files over.

i manually did but the transformed form doesn't use the morphs. hmpf. anyone got something for me?

The .bat file doesn't work very well with the new body mods using HDT. You will have to do this manually.

It is very easy to do though. GoTo skyrim>data>mesh>actors>character>character assets. copy and paste everything for female,hair, mouth, eye etc and paste it into the transform folder structure.

Do the same with the textures as well. This should solve your body problems.

I do have a file on this forum thread with my personal folder structure for the PSQ mod so if you are stuck look for that to help you. It uses the UNPB body with HDT physics.

You can set the Deadly drain to auto drain on orgasm so you do not need to remember the hotkeys. But Deadly Drain is more for vampires than succubus.

23 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The .bat file doesn't work very well with the new body mods using HDT. You will have to do this manually.

It is very easy to do though. GoTo skyrim>data>mesh>actors>character>character assets. copy and paste everything for female,hair, mouth, eye etc and paste it into the transform folder structure.

Do the same with the textures as well. This should solve your body problems.

I do have a file on this forum thread with my personal folder structure for the PSQ mod so if you are stuck look for that to help you. It uses the UNPB body with HDT physics.

You can set the Deadly drain to auto drain on orgasm so you do not need to remember the hotkeys. But Deadly Drain is more for vampires than succubus.

even with mod organizer? hm I'll give it  a try, thanks!

Edit: what about Succubus Armor Cuiras (0,1)?

On 1/17/2018 at 4:48 PM, preserotri said:

even with mod organizer? hm I'll give it  a try, thanks!

Edit: what about Succubus Armor Cuiras (0,1)?

For the armour it is very easy.

Find the mesh of the armour you wish to use and copy and paste that mesh into the transform folder. Then locate the texture folder for that armour and copy the folder with the texture in it and paste that into the textures of the PSQ folder. The mesh will always call for the textures but you will have to rename the mesh to be the same as the original in the PSQ folder.

Sounds complicated but its fairly easy to achieve, there are a few examples here in this thread which I followed and managed to get mine working. If you search for my name in this thread you will find my example I posted to help another poster. It uses the UNPB body with the HDT physics.

On 1/23/2018 at 6:06 AM, LatencyRemix said:

Does PSQ soul gem pregnancy need any supporting mod's? Or does it work as is from PSQ?

It works as is without any other mods. Just get pregnant and then activate the power for giving birth. Small round glowing gems will pop out.

On 17/01/2018 at 3:45 PM, KSTARDEVIL said:

Can't drain. had sex but nothing happened (the animation works perfectly) but draining mechanism doesn't occur

Are you using Mod Organiser and Sexlab Inflation Framework?

I found I had to put PSQ after SIF in the left hand panel to get draining to work.

people are worng you don't need mesh or texture for body in succubusbody and humanbody

and uncheck body change in psq mcm the first one in mcm transformation

and it will work without issuu and less mesh /textures bug

i play with it without any issu and transformation is ok  and am lv4 ^^ it more then 8 h