So I originally started out asking this question over in another forum, but the question was properly covering only the MO-aspect of running bodyslide2 and making sure I had the meshes in place, etc.  Now that I have that aspect covered, I jumped back over here because I'm still having an issue and the only thing I think I have left is mod loading order.  I've never managed to get either breast or belly growth to occur with any of the various pregnancy mods.  On the character creation screen moving the npc_belly slider has no effect on my character.  

I assume I've downloaded all the necessary mods (base body, HDT body, skeleton, modified clothes/armor, realistic ragdolls, etc).  I've run BS2 and created the body and clothes/armor meshes.  Verified they are in the appropriate locations in the appropriate profile.  The only single pregnancy effect I've ever witnessed was on a custom follower that I never modified, but accidentally got hit with estus charus.  No belly effect, but the breasts were huge if naked.  

What I am left with is one of two things.  Original mod load order (MO left panel) and game mod load order (MO right panel, AKA after BOSS).  Probably a bit of both is my guess, since left panel does "overwrites" on meshes/textures and whatnot, and the right panel then loads the effects.   Since I've already done conflict resolution on the left panel, I could easily have messed something up between mods.  Easy enough to fix by unhiding and reordering, but only if I know the right order in the first place.

So, in order to run a bare minimum body-mod test, has anyone ever put together a MO-type listing of what you need and the order in which they should appear?  Something like:

For this body mod to work properly, you need all of the following at a minimum:

listing of mods

When loading these mods into MO (left panel) the priority list is given above next to each mod.  Mods are loaded in starting top to bottom.  When activating the mods (right panel) the priority list should then be:

second somewhat smaller listing (since BS2 and some others won't appear in the right panel)

I would hate to think I'm running BS2 incorrectly, since it appears to be doing exactly what it should be doing.  I'd much rather figure out the correct load order(s) and be done with it.  Although I'm not looking forward to redoing all the conflict resolution I thought I had fixed.

I'm going to attempt to figure out what I'm missing based on the load order listing supplied above (thanks for the timely question and reply both of you), but something like the above might be useful.  Especially for those like me that aren't complete newbies at this, but just cannot figure out something that should be so simple.  

All right,to the two posters above me, I assume you both are correctly using the hdt skeleton from groovtama. You have correctly used bodyslide and built your bodies. If using MO those bodies should show up in the overwrite folder of MO.

Now with all that being said, you can test that the body scales and all that by googling another mod called xpms racemenu sliders and install that. On the racemenu screen you should see more sliders like belly and breast sliders, move them and if the breast and belly scale correctly you have installed the bodies correctly.

Now as for load order issues, there is none. This body is a simple mesh replacer. It's nearly impossible to screw this up (the only way I can think of is if you mess up installing the skeleton). Their is no esp associated with this mod.

As for pregnancy mod compatibility, READ the pregnancy mods info page... If it says that it uses skeletal node scaling to simulate pregnancy then this body will work just fine (ex: estrus chaurus)

If the mod says it uses the weight slider to simulate pregnancy then that mod is most likely outdated and does not use the new pregnancy belly weight of this mod.

AFAIK, the only pregnancy mod that uses the belly skeletal node is estrus chaurus.

Blabba,

To answer your questions, yes I grabbed groovtama's skeleton, although I did grab the latest beta version instead of the older stable version.  I wasn't expecting it to make too much difference for initial testing purposes.  When running BS2 it doesn't stick the new bodies in my overwrite folder anymore.  That was the question I had answered in the other forum channel.  Apparently running BS through MO now overwrites the original CBBE femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files in the specific profile data folder.  Took me a while to figure that out.  This is with the most current versions of both MO and BS.  I verified this by checking the timestamp on those two files after running BS.  Of course I can still have them appear in my overwrite folder by generating with the ctrl key pressed, but there doesn't seem to be a point to doing that.

I will check on the xpms racemenu sliders since that may be the one mod I am missing for testing purposes.  

Anyway, in game for testing purposes, the mod I was using was estrus chaurus.  It was easy enough to spawn a couple of them to initiate the effect.

So if I'm still having issues, I must either: a) have done something wrong with the skeleton, B) should drop back to the stable version of the skeleton, or c) stop playing the game with my eyes closed and the monitor turned off.

No idea why this isn't working, since like you said, this should be a piece of cake.

Hmmm, the thing with not having the bodies show up in your overwrite folder is that another body mod you may have installed an placed above the cbbe mod might still be overwriting the body.

The 100% solution or at least my way of doing it with MO is I pack up my own folder with just the overwritten body nifs and such put that into MO for install and then whenever I run bodyslide it overwrites the meshes in that folder instead of overwrite. I then make sure that it's last on the left panel so nothing else overrides it. Also fyi, you dont need the original cbbe mod. I'd just delete it. your probably gonna use custom textures as well as the better hand and feet models anyway. So you'd essentially be overwriting everything in CBBE mod anyway.

Next followup, just as something of an update.  Well, I'm finally getting somewhere.  Partial success anyway.  I managed to get belly growth on the character creation screen.  Yay.  Of course it requires that I ... 1) change away from being a Nord, 2) strip my character's ragged robes off (I loaded alternate start to make testing faster), since apparently the robes aren't in the clothing meshes.  For some reason the base Nord is both non-belly grown when either stripped or clothed, and isn't nude when stripped.  No idea on that one yet.

But I've got enough that I think I can start working with this again.  I still think I had a mod loading order issue, but not in the way I originally phrased it.  By building a fresh profile with basically nothing in it, I must have stripped out whatever was overwriting the body.  Now if I add in only what I know will work, I should be okay.  *Crosses fingers*

D'oh

I apparently forgot to mention in my previous post, that you *should* have this mod folder be at the bottom of the list on the left hand side of MO, to prevent another body mod overwriting it.

(Seems you figured that out though ^^)

As for your Nord issue...

That's weird lol, I dunno if you use some pc exclusive path mod or something like that. but yea you should definitely be seeing non-nude nords :/

Also, I haven't done any clothing for this mod yet at all and to my knowledge there exists only 1 outfit that was built with this body and it's weights. Though hopefully I plan on changing that when the next v2 comes out.

Hey, no worries.  Somehow, magically, everything suddenly started working.

Okay, I lie, I growled at my machine for a few minutes and told it to behave.  Then I did something stupid.  I tried to fix it again.

I tried fixing the Nord issue and ended up with badly seamed joints everywhere, and a basic body shape that looked like a barbie doll that had been left in the sun for a few days and then microwaved.  "Aha I thought to myself, I know what this problem is!" and I go back and erase out everything with any kind of mesh.  I then reorder all the mods *again* and then reload a couple of the vital ones (okay all of the vital ones).  Then I reorder in the right panel with BOSS, run dual sheath and then FNIS to get all the animations in place, and only then do I go back and rebuild the outfits and body meshes in BS2. 

VIOLA.  working.  Completely.  All the races look correct.  They all strip completely, and they all grow appropriately, I even get the correct walking bounce.  I nearly fell out of my chair.

So yeah, I'm really not overly worried about getting clothing as of yet, getting this far is a huge win.

Now I can go and attempt to apply the same changes to followers.  Why not ride the win wave...

Thank you for making HDT more available for armor mods.

Would you please tell me how to convert a standard (no BPP or TBBP) body mesh to HDT; that is how do you add breast and butt bounce to a body mesh that has neither? (I would like to add these features to UNPetite by Nightasy [http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?] for my personal use.)

I have googled "How to add HDT to body meshes" and the like without any success in finding a tutorial to help me. It seems to be a secret only known to the "in-group". If you know how this may be done, would you please tell me or point me to a tutorial that would explain how to do it (add breast and butt bounce using HDT to a vanilla UNP body mesh)?

Thank you for any consideration you may give to my request.

PS.

There are many armor sets for UNPetite body including a system for creating multiple mix and match pieces (UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear by Nightasy and Brokefoot [http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22168/?]). Can OS be used to add HDT to these items?

Would you please tell me how to convert a standard (no BPP or TBBP) body mesh to HDT; that is how do you add breast and butt bounce to a body mesh that has neither? (I would like to add these features to UNPetite by Nightasy [http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?] for my personal use.)

I have googled "How to add HDT to body meshes" and the like without any success in finding a tutorial to help me. It seems to be a secret only known to the "in-group". If you know how this may be done, would you please tell me or point me to a tutorial that would explain how to do it (add breast and butt bounce using HDT to a vanilla UNP body mesh)?

PS.

There are many armor sets for UNPetite body including a system for creating multiple mix and match pieces (UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear by Nightasy and Brokefoot [http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22168/?]). Can OS be used to add HDT to these items?

xD!

Apprently you've been searching the wrong terminology, learning how to add 'HDT' to an outfit is a long and hard process meant for talented 3D modders. Because when you say HDT armors people mostly think of cloth physics.

If all you want is TBBP bounce/ HDT Jiggle, then the steps and process are a LOT easier and now thanks to some tools even 3-d Noobs like us can do it in a matter of a few minutes :)

Here's a link to the guides, please pay attention to the optional steps: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Post there if you need any feedback/help!

edit: yes OS can be used to add 'HDT' to them (Really all it is in this case is adding TBBP)

edit2: For further clarification, HDT Bounce = TBBP/BBP Bounce, but the user (you) are using HDT's physics extension installed to control the movement.

Could someone please help me with simple steps to install this with the proper pregnancy belly growth? ive tried this mod before and i width growing breasts and torpedo belly. I really want to use this mod

Can you explain better your problems, maybe a screenshot?

'Torpedo Belly' might not be an actual issue, as the original intent of this mod was to have FULL TBBP + Belly, and unfortunately this requires a little cut on the upper part of the belly as skyrim has a strict 4 weights per vertex.

Even with that limit, I think the belly growth is decent enough, provided you did the bigbelly slider to anywhere between 30-50% and do not have growth beyond 8 or 10 (same limitations as zecoron's orignal PSB body)

Could someone please help me with simple steps to install this with the proper pregnancy belly growth? ive tried this mod before and i width growing breasts and torpedo belly. I really want to use this mod

Can you explain better your problems, maybe a screenshot?

'Torpedo Belly' might not be an actual issue, as the original intent of this mod was to have FULL TBBP + Belly, and unfortunately this requires a little cut on the upper part of the belly as skyrim has a strict 4 weights per vertex.

Even with that limit, I think the belly growth is decent enough, provided you did the bigbelly slider to anywhere between 30-50% and do not have growth beyond 8 or 10 (same limitations as zecoron's orignal PSB body)

I have downloaded the latest HDT body, opened bodyslide and selected HDT CBBE bodyslide and set the big belly slider to 50% on both the small and large bodytypes. and this is the outcome

I have downloaded the latest HDT body, opened bodyslide and selected HDT CBBE bodyslide and set the big belly slider to 50% on both the small and large bodytypes. and this is the outcome

That looks roughly about right.

But yeap, you are indeed experiencing a 'torpedo' belly. It shoudln't be that pointy nor should the bottom side of the curve be that 'straight'.

What mod did you use to test this? Some pregnancy mods have 'torpedo correction' weight formula's applied to fix the problem, but these formulas can actually mess up the weights on the body here sometime.

Also, gotta ask if your using any HDT bounce kits with the belly enabled (if so that's also most likely your cause)

And the obvious question, are you using Groovtama's XPMSE skeleton?

That looks roughly about right.

But yeap, you are indeed experiencing a 'torpedo' belly. It shoudln't be that pointy nor should the bottom side of the curve be that 'straight'.

What mod did you use to test this? Some pregnancy mods have 'torpedo correction' weight formula's applied to fix the problem, but these formulas can actually mess up the weights on the body here sometime.

Also, gotta ask if your using any HDT bounce kits with the belly enabled (if so that's also most likely your cause)

And the obvious question, are you using Groovtama's XPMSE skeleton?

Im using the Beeing Female pregnancy mod, and yes im using the XPMSE skeleton. and seeing as how i dont know what you mean by HDT bounce kits, i probably dont have them. i only downloaded the HDT physics extension mod and thats about it. 

Im using the Beeing Female pregnancy mod, and yes im using the XPMSE skeleton. and seeing as how i dont know what you mean by HDT bounce kits, i probably dont have them. i only downloaded the HDT physics extension mod and thats about it. 

Hmm, You'll need to try and compare the belly using something like the XPMS sliders for Racemenu to see if the problem is with the weights or something or if it's with that mod's algorithm of expanding the belly.

I do know for a fact that Estrus Chaurus also works correctly (minus the butt expansion stuff) and AFAIK is the only full fledged pregnancy mod that's not a WIP or BETA. You can try comparing with that mod as well.

Hmm, You'll need to try and compare the belly using something like the XPMS sliders for Racemenu to see if the problem is with the weights or something or if it's with that mod's algorithm of expanding the belly.

I do know for a fact that Estrus Chaurus also works correctly (minus the butt expansion stuff) and AKAIK is the only full fledged pregnancy mod that's not a WIP or BETA. You can try comparing with that mod as well.

Sorry about asking a stupid question, but what is AKAIK? is it meaning Estrus Chaurus or another pregnancy mod? I also have no experience with modifying weights. I will try it out and hopefully not mess up my game

Sorry about asking a stupid question, but what is AKAIK? is it meaning Estrus Chaurus or another pregnancy mod? I also have no experience with modifying weights. I will try it out and hopefully not mess up my game

Well you just caught me in a stupid moment:

I meant to say, As Far As I Know (AFAIK) but I mistyped it :(

Now if you excuse me I need to go fix my error on that post because it now bothers me xD

I tried your CT77 HDT body patch, but now only the body beneath the clothes scales with sliders and the clothes stay the same. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Not a single clue...

Maybe retry installing the CT77 pack and re-apply my patch?

I've been testing with Hentai preg and it seems to work just fine as well.  In fact, the two both work in conjunction and don't appear to conflict, so that's a bonus.  What I noticed in your images was almost a problem with low resolution, or rather too much magnification (growth) being applied on too small of a frame.  If your base body is too tiny, and you expanded it with large growth settings (like 8x or something) then you can get that effect.  I had that problem when hentai preg had both the initial breast growth at 3x and the max breast growth at 6x.  I took off my character's armor and her breasts filled the room.  Quite the shock.  I swiftly fixed that setting.  So check your base belly setting, along with your initial weight slider and hourglass belly as well.  if you have an excessively wasp-waisted figure being grown large by your mod, it might give you that effect.

On a side note, is anyone else having an issue with the latest version of FNIS (5.0.something)?  I didn't see a forum listing for it, but I'll admit I haven't had a lot of time this weekend to check either.  I just know that when I installed it in MO I started getting all kinds of "older version errors" and finally gave up and down graded back to 4.1.something.  Easier than trying to fight my way through code I don't really want to understand.

PS.

xD!

Apprently you've been searching the wrong terminology, learning how to add 'HDT' to an outfit is a long and hard process meant for talented 3D modders. Because when you say HDT armors people mostly think of cloth physics.

If all you want is TBBP bounce/ HDT Jiggle, then the steps and process are a LOT easier and now thanks to some tools even 3-d Noobs like us can do it in a matter of a few minutes :)

Here's a link to the guides, please pay attention to the optional steps: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

edit: yes OS can be used to add 'HDT' to them (Really all it is in this case is adding TBBP)

edit2: For further clarification, HDT Bounce = TBBP/BBP Bounce, but the user (you) are using HDT's physics extension installed to control the movement.

PS.

xD!

xD!

Thank you for your help and another Big Thanks for your time and effort to create "Bodyslide/Outfit Studio for Dummies". I really appreciate the modders who try to help Noobs and those of us that are slow learners to advance our modding skills.

I wish it were as easy to add TBBP to a body mesh as it is to add TBBP to an outfit.