Thank you for the update. I can see that "follow" command is fixed.That's makes me happy. I will have one suggestion thou; I was on performing the task for the thane of Winterhold to bring him the helm of winterhold from Driftshade refuge. Since I haven't had a sex with my spouse more the 24h, just as we entered in Driftshad, my spouse said: "Glad to see you. I bet you came from some adventure." When replied, she gave me the sign to follow her. Since I didn't want my relationship to drop, I decided to follow her. Then she was taking me to our base home in Solitude.Solitude???!!! Walking???!!! This is insane. Even running will be waisting the time in the middle of the quest. So, I have a big favor to ask you. Can you add a line "I want you right here" or something similar, to interrupt following.  Please? I think that one of your previous versions had something like: "I can't wait that long honey. I want you now".

My conditions for having an entrance event look something like the following:

GetPlayerTeammate == 0

GetInSameCell Reference: PlayerRef == 1

GetInSameCell Reference: BedMarker (master bed) == 1

+ a few other variables.

So, for you this check is failing. I'm not sure why.

Hi DudeGuy,

Sorry to add to the spam of questions, but I am wondering what (if anything) we should do if we are already happily married and have no wish to marry Serana (though rather like the idea of a threesome with her). Should we upgrade to 1.3a (presumably yes, if only for the helmetless kissing). But what else do we need? Your Serana dialogue mod?

Many thanks

Grimbold

@TDG:

Just a quick note of support for the efforts you are putting into this; I'm pretty impressed with the thickness of your skin and the way you handle wildly divergent feature requests.

I'm also very much looking forward to trying this out once the dust settles a bit more -- I'm afraid I'm not cut out to be an early adopter, so to speak... :)

My conditions for having an entrance event look something like the following:

GetPlayerTeammate == 0

GetInSameCell Reference: PlayerRef == 1

GetInSameCell Reference: BedMarker (master bed) == 1

+ a few other variables.

So, for you this check is failing. I'm not sure why.

I installed everything "according to the book."  Even didn't have previous version of your mod insalled with this PC (new fresh start). So, no "leftovers". So, I don't know what is happening. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

For some reason, I can't seem to get Spouses Enhanced to do anything with Serana.  Has anyone else had any problems with Serana yet?  If it helps, these are all the sexlab mods that I'm running, and I'm also running a mod that allows me to change Serana's outfits.  If any of them could be a potential problem, and anyone knows it, please let me know.

I have just deactivated:

Dangerous Nights

Theft and Seduction

Lovers Comfort

Romance

sx3

Prison Overhaul

But haven't tested it yet.  Have any of these mods proven to conflict with Spouses Enhanced?

Greetings,

Small issue I am having.. well I suppose not quite so small. But I am not sure how to resolve it. I got married so that I could try SE and I married an Interesting NPC cause that's all I ever marry.  Well because they are interesting :D  But I have no "my love" dialogue that I have read described here. I also have AFT so I moved SE above it. And nothing. It was already below it and nothing. Interestingly enough I did get a dialogue for my other follower to invite him into a threesome if ever we were ready to do it. And HE is an interesting npc as well. So I wonder if its an issue with hubby or not. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this though. Any suggestions? Thank you for an awesome mod! OH! I should mention the lover's comfort upon waking works just fine.

-C

Marriable Serana is incompatible with any other mod that also alters marriage.

Instead of saying "yes, no", I'll need to go down the feature list.

In general, it "is compatible" if the mod uses the LoveInterest alias from the vanilla RelationshipMarriageFIN quest for the FIRST spouse. If they use their own alias system, then these two mods are completely incompatible. I will need to install and try it when I get a chance.

Assuming they use the LoveInterest alias...

--Feature Summary— 
1.) Marriage to a new spouse via death or Intentional divorce of old spouse. 

Compatible.

2.) Fixes to the wedding ceremony and a reception afterwards with dynamic events depending on the Dragonborn’s completion of specific quests; Tending the Flames, Blindsighted, The Eye of Magnus, and Glory of the Dead. 

Compatible.

3.) Three sub quests, which help aid the Dragonborn during the marriage events. 

Compatible.

4.) A basic version of the “Dress Up” feature ( which will be part of a future marriage mod sub-titled “To Love and Cherish”) allows the Dragonborn to ask their spouse to change the default outfit they have on (the one under the equipped armor) to one of a hand-full of predetermined outfits. 

Incompatible. Use either this, or my outfit feature. Depending on how aggressive this is on TH&TH's end, may be completely incompatible.

5.) Fixes to various NPCs related in part to Marriage. 

Compatible.

6.) The Dragonborn may now marry multiple spouses (to a Maximum of 11) with the help of the Aspect of Love. One can also easily locate each of their spouses with the aid of a new book, titled “Mara’s Tear”, which details each spouse’s location. 

Incompatible.

7.) The Dragonborn’s spouse(s) can now move to one of the four faction homes depending on completion of their respective Questlines. 

Incompatible (for now).