I have suddenly been afflicted with the same problem as ant123 (a couple of posts above). My spouse (who is following me, as usual) says "been on some adventure I bet!" even though she is on the adventure with me. She will say nothing else and I cannot get any more dialogue options, even to dismiss her. She does still follow and fight.

I THINK (not certain) that this is related to the feature of a spouse initiating sex. I think this because it happened once before and we happened (by sheer luck) to be near a bed.  When I spoke to her, I got the line "you have that gleam in your eye" and we started doing it like rabbits :) When she came out with the same line ("been on some adventure I bet") a couple days later, it was in the centre of Whiterun, so I thought we would be at it as soon as we entered Breezehome. But no. Just the same line repeated, and no other options.  I had to load a day old save to escape the problem, but I am now dreading that it will recur.

so my question (for Dudeguy) is: is this line related to the spouse-asks-for-sex feature? And is there a workaround solution? It is the first really serious problem I have had with this great mod.

The been on some adventure I bet is what some modded spouses are programmed to say. It doesn't have anything to do with SE. I have Skyla as my wife, and she said it all the time way before I even found SE.

True, but they don't say it while they are on advernture (at least not until now)

Just a suggestion to those who use the mod "Wardrobe Manager". I would not recommend uninstall / remove the mod (files), as it is heavily scripted and will surely mess up your save. WM has a MCM option to "pause" (forgot the exact name...sorry) the script...use that option instead. I have been using WM for quite some time...it works well with Sexlab and presumably Spouse Enhanced, as long as I know when to pause WM functions. Hope it helps.

Thank you. I disabled it via MCM menu. Also, I am in an inn where I can cast lover's sanctuary on the bed unlike the bed in my custom home. Now if I ask her to follow me to the room where the inn bed is, I now have all options in dialogue window. No more terrible lag now that WM is turned off (I am betting), but nothing happens after she says sure. It locks up on the dialogue for a few minutes, then we just stand there. Sometimes I'm locked sometimes not. Then when I talk to her again, she says, "Well done love." but when I look at my mcm in SE id doesn't show that I have had any changes or increase in numbers. No scenes occur. Should she be following or not following when I do this and could that be the cause?

I logged out after saving and am going to try to log back in and see if there is any difference.

I have been away from my computer all weekend and am catching up.

From the sound of it a lot of issues are really just conflicts and not actual bugs that I caused.

I am still getting Serana polished and working so, bear with me.

I HAVE NOT taken the time to test this mod in conjunction with every other mod on the internet, so, if your post starts with something like "Hi, I use SE in conjunction with 6 other SexLab mods / a wardrobe manager / 3 different modded spouses", please follow it up with exactly which mods (providing a link would be even better so I don't have to hunt), exactly what the problem is, and preferably not immediately accusing me of some wrong-doing, I would really appreciate it.

I have no idea if the mod works with Animated Prostitution, SexLab mods, Convenient Horses, Wardrobe Manager... etc. I just haven't tried it yet. It'll come.

Compatibility testing will come soon, but it hasn't happened yet. Please go easy on me. It is tested and working in the vanilla marriage system using vanilla spouses in vanilla and Hearthfire houses, and that's all I've had time to test. Thanks.

Grimbold, thanks for the clarification regarding the bed issue, that was helpful. I'll note that on the OP.

Bless you for this.

I have been searching and waiting for just this mod since Skyrim first came out.   I had given up hope.    At LAST a mod that is in the spirit of what I came to a site called LOVERSLAB hoping to find and kept coming back hoping to find and always went away disappointed.       However well it works I thank you for even trying this.       Just started a new game and as soon as I marry I will be trying this out.   I can hardly wait!

:heart: A female player.

You're welcome!

Well the new update has fixed my custom follower/spouse and I absolutely love the follower support! Great mod I wish there was more like this!

Sweet!

I have suddenly been afflicted with the same problem as ant123 (a couple of posts above). My spouse (who is following me, as usual) says "been on some adventure I bet!" even though she is on the adventure with me. She will say nothing else and I cannot get any more dialogue options, even to dismiss her. She does still follow and fight.

I THINK (not certain) that this is related to the feature of a spouse initiating sex. I think this because it happened once before and we happened (by sheer luck) to be near a bed.  When I spoke to her, I got the line "you have that gleam in your eye" and we started doing it like rabbits :) When she came out with the same line ("been on some adventure I bet") a couple days later, it was in the centre of Whiterun, so I thought we would be at it as soon as we entered Breezehome. But no. Just the same line repeated, and no other options.  I had to load a day old save to escape the problem, but I am now dreading that it will recur.

so my question (for Dudeguy) is: is this line related to the spouse-asks-for-sex feature? And is there a workaround solution? It is the first really serious problem I have had with this great mod.

That sounds like a real bug and I may know the cause of it. Thanks.

After I unlocked the adventurous acts, i was somewhat disappointed, as the "hugging fuck" animation was not enabled in "lets be adventurous" selection

also, my spouse randomly equips her normal clothes, over the chest piece (her outfit only includes a chest) but leaves the armored gauntlets, helmet, and boots equipped.

Finally, it would be nice if kissing unequipped the helmets, as kissing each other while wearing ebony helmets looks very.. awkward 

I have been away from my computer all weekend and am catching up.

From the sound of it a lot of issues are really just conflicts and not actual bugs that I caused.

I am still getting Serana polished and working so, bear with me.

I HAVE NOT taken the time to test this mod in conjunction with every other mod on the internet, so, if your post starts with something like "Hi, I use SE in conjunction with 6 other SexLab mods / a wardrobe manager / 3 different modded spouses", please follow it up with exactly which mods (providing a link would be even better so I don't have to hunt), exactly what the problem is, and preferably not immediately accusing me of some wrong-doing, I would really appreciate it.

I have no idea if the mod works with Animated Prostitution, SexLab mods, Convenient Horses, Wardrobe Manager... etc. I just haven't tried it yet. It'll come.

Compatibility testing will come soon, but it hasn't happened yet. Please go easy on me. It is tested and working in the vanilla marriage system using vanilla spouses in vanilla and Hearthfire houses, and that's all I've had time to test. Thanks.

Grimbold, thanks for the clarification regarding the bed issue, that was helpful. I'll note that on the OP.

Thank you for getting back to me/us. I am not saying anything is your fault or the fault of the mod. My frustration comes from ME trying to get it to work and what I have to do to get it to work. I'm trying to figure it out and am asking for help. This is truly a fantastic idea and would very much like to have this mod working.

Ok. I turned off Wardrobe Manager. It gets locked up still when it tries to initialize activities and when it does finally, wife is on bed, but I am on floor. I push the key binding from sex lab to align. Eventually they do align. I think the problem is that I have too many scripting mods going on at once. I turned diabled  Frostfall and that seemd to help a lot. I wonder if I can put Wardrobe Manager back on when I am not planning on being intimate and then turn it off when I want to be. But Yay! I'm making headway!

After I unlocked the adventurous acts, i was somewhat disappointed, as the "hugging fuck" animation was not enabled in "lets be adventurous" selection

also, my spouse randomly equips her normal clothes, over the chest piece (her outfit only includes a chest) but leaves the armored gauntlets, helmet, and boots equipped.

Finally, it would be nice if kissing unequipped the helmets, as kissing each other while wearing ebony helmets looks very.. awkward 

Looks like I need to add a tag to the list for that one. Thanks.

Good point on helmet. Thank you. Will do.

Please never include any infidelity or jealousy pitfalls in this.  There needs to be at least ONE mod that you can go to for a loving and stress free game marriage those things are the reason I never used the other marriage mods.  Don't need the hassle.    The only thing that I dislike about this one is the three way deal but as long as you can avoid that completely I can manage.

Thank you again for making this!  It is a breath of fresh air.

It works nicely with a couple of hiccups, and these may have been mentioned already, if so appologies. I have gotten ctd when I say the need you her and now line them saying yes to the bed, soon as I hit yes....blink, this has happened both times I tried it. I got anotehr CTD the first time after I hit rank 1 and the option to try the list of positions after leading her to the bed, I clicked on that menu choice and blink, gone again. I will add the papyrus log of that last one.

Question, she has the wardrobe now, is there a way to get her to wear one of the outfits full time instead of her vanilla dress? I am only at affection level 1 so maybe its not available yet.

Unknown if this is related but after install, Aroused has almost everyone I look at at 0 on time in the puppet master section of that mods MCM. As I understand it they will not climb without this and I am sure it had not been this way. The default in Aroused says it should be 10, I have tried reinstalling Aroused to see if this would be corrected. Like I said it may be unrelated but I have installed no other mods for a couple weeks and I was just playing around with Aroused and Lovers Victim a couple nights ago so it makes me wonder.

This gives a reason to drop by home periodically and the extension of the wifes behavior is a fun side project, thank you for the idea and execution, both fit very well into some of my characters lives. I picked Camilla for the wife btw if that helps, I tried Hroki but was sad to see she isnt marriable, Saadia also for that matter. Anyhow, fun mod!

Just a heads up that with UFO installed my spouse would become really clingy and overly attached.  If I ever asked my spouse to follow me, she would never stop, no matter how many times I tried to dismiss her.  It also prevented any of the wardrobe options from showing up in the dialog.  Uninstalling UFO solved the problem.

Just a heads up that with UFO installed my spouse would become really clingy and overly attached.  If I ever asked my spouse to follow me, she would never stop, no matter how many times I tried to dismiss her.  It also prevented any of the wardrobe options from showing up in the dialog.  Uninstalling UFO solved the problem.

So far Amazing Follower Tweaks is working good but Spouses Enhanced must be above it in load order to get any dialogue menu.

I had a happy accident a bit ago and thought I would share, I use a mod called The Hairstyler thru which a spell allows you to add a different hairstyle as a removable object to npc or followers (yourself as well but Racemenu makes that pointless for the most part) I had changed my wifes hair from vanilla to one of the styles included with the mod but when she put on a sexy outfit the hair went back to vanilla. This is where I got the idea, so I made a few of the styles on a follower and then took then from her inventory and added to my wifes drawer and poof she added them properly with that drawers outfit. It would work nicely for costumes or even just to have her hair "made up" to match the outfit. I also added a copy of the one I have her wear normally and it appears she will transition properly. I wish the Hairstyler had more styles included and especially more colors but whats there is usualy an upgrade. They are versions of some Apachii hair mostly.

Hmmm. You make me want to read the book. I rarely do read the TES books (I find them a little too pretentious for my taste), but if the story is sexlab friendly . . . and there is a character in Njal's Saga called Halgerd Longlegs who would be perfectly at home in any sexlab mod. Njal's Saga (Egil's Skallagrimsson's too) is so much better than anything you will find in Bethesda (no dissing intended, just establishing priorities). Snorri Sturlasson did it better (than Bethesda, not Spouses Enhanced, well not by much anyway)..

So far Amazing Follower Tweaks is working good but Spouses Enhanced must be above it in load order to get any dialogue menu.

Someone else said the same on this thread, but my experience is the exact opposite. When I place SE above AFT I lose all SE dialogue menu; when I place SE below AFT I get the AFT menu. Are you sure you have typed what you mean? I have doublechecked the truth of what i have written, and my experience certainly is:

AFT before SE = glee

SE before AFT = loss of all SE dialogue

Congratulations on completing 1.3 so quickly, Dudeguy. The Serana folks will no doubt be salivating.

On another topic, I see from your introductory comments on the title page that you have edited some animations (cuddling) to cut some stages. I wonder if you might not do that (or give players the option to do it) for the threesome animations. The problem I have with these animations is that they assume complete bisexuality on the part of the player. I hope I will not sound homophobic if I express my discomfort at some of the stages of these animations. They start off well. I like the image of the woman sucking two men off in turns, and I like the image of the woman being penetrated at both ends. But just as you are getting in the mood and feel like shaking hands with the guy on the other end, you suddently find his tongue in your mouth or (worse) his testicles dangling over your nose. I know some people (gays, bis) will like this, and more power to them, but as a straight man I find some of these abrupt transtions a little -- how shall we say? -- disconcerting. My character wants to yell "Whoa, Dude, I think you have the wrong idea!" I know this is not a Spouses Enhanced problem, but if you are able to select stages of animations for cuddling, could you do it for threesomes? Maybe give players selected fragments of anims to suit their orientation (gays might like this too). Another possibility for threesomes is to have the player character watch while his or her spouse has fun with a friend--a twosome with a (rotating?) spectator. The player can always join in after. This would add some variety, since there are only two threesome animations (and I am suggesting cutting some parts of them).

This is truly an awesome mod and I don't think I will tire of it any time soon. Thank you for making it. You have many, many fans.

I am suspending downloads until 1.3 is ready. Which will be tonight.

Anxiously awaiting!

Just a question

For your following Serana support, will it be compatible with custom mods that change her looks? Since I'm not entirely sure if the mod marriable Serana is compatible with mods that alter her appearance. So i'm just asking here since Nexus has poor responses and LoversLab is much nicer.

If I wanted to have marriable Serana and a custom looks replacer say like BVFE Serana. Would I just install Marriable Serana first then BVFE Serana? or there is no compatibility? Same goes for your following Serana support.

Not entirely sure how it works since I'm not well versed in such field of moding.

I'm only asking since I absolutely love her voice :D

It is uploaded!

Also, I would like to take the time to say: thank you to all the modders that I have contacted that have helped me with all areas and tons of questions, helped compile my code, and in general helped me get going (even though I can be hard-headed sometimes). Without your advice and support I would not be modding now.

Please read and follow all instructions to get Marriable Serana support up and running! It's not hard, but there are dependencies and requirements, and your load order must be correct.

Update 1.3:

• Many changes to support Serana.
  • Serana can be invited as a 3-way partner with unique dialogue if you are already married. Doing this does not require Marriable Serana be installed.
  • If wearing a helmet that covers face, the helmet gets removed when kissing.
  • Fixed some papyrus errors.

Known Issues:

Not all of the areas that Marriable Serana allows Serana to call "home" are supported yet. All of the vanilla and Hearthfire housees should be supported. Other places like Castle Volkihar, the Guild bases, etc, are not supported yet.

Pity.  I have to use UFO, because AFT doesn't work with Cerwiden, and she's not something I'll give up any time soon.

Hi!

It says in the nexus site under compatibility:

" Users report that Ceri works fine with Ultimate Follower Overhaul (UFO), Extensible Follower Framework(EFF), Amazing Follower Tweaks(AFT), Convenient Horses, Followers Can Relax, My Home Is Your Home, Spouses Can Live Everywhere."

==>Nexus Link<==

Give it a try in a new save just to be sure :)