Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
12 minutes ago, Burensc said:

Why is Sam listed as a "Hard Requirement?

 

For copyright reasons AFAIK - just install SAM, then install EAP, then disable SAM.

Posted

While verifying some of my own json edits, I noticed a few files in default EAP with a small difference compared to all the others. These files don't have a "scale", is that just not needed?

FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S02 A0.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S02 A1.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S03 A0.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S03 A1.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S04 A1.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S05 A0.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S05 A1.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S06 A0.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S06 A1.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S1 A0.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough S1 A1.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough Staged A0.json
FM_RZ - DoggyGroundRough Staged A1.json

Posted (edited)

  

On 9/15/2026 at 9:45 PM, Burensc said:

Why is Sam listed as a "Hard Requirement?

Because it is necessary. Everything is in the EAP description.

 

15 minutes ago, caqa said:

While verifying some of my own json edits, I noticed a few files in default EAP with a small difference compared to all the others. These files don't have a "scale", is that just not needed?

Half of the EAP JSON files contain no settings at all. They are placeholders designed so that, when editing animations in SAM, there is no need to manually enter the correct JSON filename in the game.

  

On 9/13/2026 at 8:38 AM, isanchez said:

Is the latest version of Darthroman 1.0.7 supported?

All versions up to the current 1.1.4 are supported.

Edited by Holylokki
Posted
On 9/15/2026 at 8:45 PM, Burensc said:

Why is Sam listed as a "Hard Requirement?

 

Seems like is has a bunch of requirements of its own on Nexus that I otherwise wouldn't need.

 

Address Library for F4SE Plugins 

You most likely already have that.


Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

You most likely already have that.


FO4 Photo Mode     Should have 1 camera mod

Alright, so 1 additional mod that you probably don't have


LooksMenu

You most likely already have that.


Mod Configuration Menu 

You most likely already have that.


Settlement Objects Expansion Pac

Not needed


Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - Knee Fix - Legs for Days - 3BBB 

That is just a compatible skeleton, EAP already provides that.

 

And EAP heavily uses SAM/SAMformer to fix all sorts of alignment issues for animations. And allows users to adjust those and even make their own, fairly easily. Handy for when you want to play a shorter character, or a tall giant (it's still a lot of work, but at least possible and easy).

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, caqa said:

FO4 Photo Mode     Should have 1 camera mod

Alright, so 1 additional mod that you probably don't have

It is not needed. This is an error in the SAM requirements.

 

So, as stated on the EAP description page, if all requirements for AAF are met, you only need to install the main SAM file.

Edited by Holylokki
Posted
4 minutes ago, total newby said:

Is sam former really needed because when i installed the extended patch it made sam former redundant {ie white lighting bolt in mo2} ??

SAMformer with Nexus is needed for EAP to check for its presence and install its updated version. This is done for copyright reasons.

Posted
  On 9/13/2026 at 7:38 AM, isanchez said:

Is the latest version of Darthroman 1.0.7 supported?

All versions up to the current 1.1.4 are supported.

 

 

Hi Holylokki

How does AAF Violate work? For example, if I want to manually surrender during a fight against an ant, it doesn't work. A message appears stating that no supported race is found.
Your updates in connection with AAF Violate are installed.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, isanchez said:

How does AAF Violate work?

The race must be registered in the list of available races in Violate. Additionally, specific conditions must be written into the script if the scene involves more than two actors.

radants are most likely not supported yet

Edited by Holylokki
Posted (edited)

I can't find any setting in SAM to align penis (up/down). I have some oral animations where penis is slightly misaligned. Is there any way to fix that?

 

NVM, I've found it.

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.efc56b4ce4f7c9bb590db134220753f1.jpeg

 

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
1 hour ago, Cealapa said:

I can't find any setting in SAM to align penis (up/down). I have some oral animations where penis is slightly misaligned. Is there any way to fix that?

Use SAM skeleton adjustments instead of LooksMenu bodyslider morphs. Because adjustments can be saved for repeated automatic application using SAMFormer.

Posted (edited)

Do I need Extended AAF Patch v1.10 and v1.11 or just 1.11?

And do I need to uncheck the SC box option for SavageCabbages Animations to use 1.3.0?

Edited by MataneIko69
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, MataneIko69 said:

Do I need Extended AAF Patch v1.10 and v1.11 or just 1.11?

And do I need to uncheck the SC box option for SavageCabbages Animations to use 1.3.0?

 

Only one of them of course.

SC box option is for UAP. If you choose EAP 1.10 you have to install UAP before. For EAP 1.11 UAP is not mandatory anymore (read description on main page) - "AAF Creature resources 1.1.6-1 (recommended) or The Ultimate AAF Patch - required for animations with creatures." AAF 1.5.5 or later is required for EAP 1.11.

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
1 hour ago, Cealapa said:

 

Only one of them of course.

SC box option is for UAP. If you choose EAP 1.10 you have to install UAP before. For EAP 1.11 UAP is not mandatory anymore (read description on main page) - "AAF Creature resources 1.1.6-1 (recommended) or The Ultimate AAF Patch - required for animations with creatures." AAF 1.5.5 or later is required for EAP 1.11.

 

Thank you very much, Cealapa! ^^

Posted

Yo guys I finally got a working AAF installation, but now I'm curious. The game stutters alot during animation start-up and when staged animations switch to the next stage. The game kinda freezes for 0.5 seconds each time, is there no workaround for this?

Posted (edited)

  

1 hour ago, ItzJustAlvin said:

Yo guys I finally got a working AAF installation, but now I'm curious. The game stutters alot during animation start-up and when staged animations switch to the next stage. The game kinda freezes for 0.5 seconds each time, is there no workaround for this?

Dago is working on fixing this problem.

Edited by Holylokki
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, ItzJustAlvin said:

Yo guys I finally got a working AAF installation, but now I'm curious. The game stutters alot during animation start-up and when staged animations switch to the next stage. The game kinda freezes for 0.5 seconds each time, is there no workaround for this?

 

I encounter the same problem (1.7.7). I wonder if it could be because physics computing lag from stage to stage? However, it's good to know Dago is aware and works to fix it.

 

LE: 1.7.8 release is working like a charm. No stuttering when switching stages, no player/npc invisibility, the best AAF version so far.

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 3:53 PM, Cealapa said:

LE: 1.7.8 release is working like a charm. No stuttering when switching stages

Yeah... but there is severe lag when loading a save, which depends on the number of XML files being loaded. Dago has already found the cause, and it should be fixed in the next build.

Posted
15 minutes ago, Holylokki said:

Yeah... but there is severe lag when loading a save, which depends on the number of XML files being loaded. Dago has already found the cause, and it should be fixed in the next build.

 

Indeed it was and I had a suspicion the cause was 1.7.8, but I was not sure. Thank you for confirmation

Posted
33 minutes ago, ZOro1991 said:

When i install EAP, several mods are labeled redundant in Vortex. Should i remove them or just leave them be, or disable them ? Four play animations by Crazy, Staged Leito plus erection fix and SAMFormerNG

You can remove Crazy and Staged Leito plus.
SAMFormerNG is required to install EAP.

Posted

Are those animations not supported ? And another thing, sometimes the male's penises appear small or flaccid, when i switch the animations back and forward it fixes itself.

20260927130056_1.jpg

Posted
20 minutes ago, ZOro1991 said:

Are those animations not supported ? And another thing, sometimes the male's penises appear small or flaccid, when i switch the animations back and forward it fixes itself.

Invictusblade (INVB) is useless, as it contains nothing that isn't already in EAP.
The "_T_" entries are errors originating from TSEX or HARDSHIP. I do not plan to fix them.
The "Missing actions" are not from EAP; they most likely come from SAM Enhanced Animations. So, that isn't my problem either.

Posted
19 minutes ago, ZOro1991 said:

Are those animations not supported ? And another thing, sometimes the male's penises appear small or flaccid, when i switch the animations back and forward it fixes itself.

20260927130056_1.jpg

 

You can remove INVB animations. The only one advantage would be 6+ participants in gangbang but I don't know any mod calling this number of actors. I had INVB too and I removed it. There were odd animations when PC did handjobs to invisible actors. SavageCabbagesAnimationPack is very good as it is.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...