tattooleak Posted September 2 Posted September 2 okay would do that seems weird it happening outta nowhere.Ā
tattooleak Posted September 2 Posted September 2 19 minutes ago, Holylokki said: Obviously it's worth trying to disable Sleep Intimate. It has too many dependencies on the original animation packages. And if somewhere the original ID call is used, this may be a problem. As I wrote above, installing Commonwealth Slavers 2.9.2 does not cause AAF to crash, although it does cause a large number of XML errors. Tested again still having issue, I believe some try catch error. The model 1009 one,
Holylokki Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 (edited) 2 hours ago, tattooleak said: Tested again still having issue, I believe some try catch error. What version of AAF are you using? This is a reference to a non-existent positionTree. The positionTree itself exists, but there was an error in its name or reference. You can edit this entry yourself: Spoiler PositionTree errors are usually guaranteed to cause AAF to fail. Edited September 3 by Holylokki
tattooleak Posted September 4 Posted September 4 On 9/3/2026 at 2:04 AM, Holylokki said: What version of AAF are you using? This is a reference to a non-existent positionTree. The positionTree itself exists, but there was an error in its name or reference. You can edit this entry yourself: Ā Hide contents PositionTree errors are usually guaranteed to cause AAF to fail. AAF 171, Weird to have this error outta nowheree, I thought some files might have got corrupted.
Holylokki Posted September 4 Author Posted September 4 (edited) 18 minutes ago, tattooleak said: AAF 171, Didn't understand. 171b or 1.7.1? In any case, the first one was critically outdated, and the second one was an unsuccessful release. So you should use the current 1.7.4. Or at least 1.5.5 / 1.7.2.2. Ā Recent versions of AAF have changed XML validation methods, which may result in errors being detected that were previously ignored. Edited September 4 by Holylokki
tattooleak Posted September 4 Posted September 4 21 minutes ago, Holylokki said: Didn't understand. 171b or 1.7.1? In any case, the first one was critically outdated, and the second one was an unsuccessful release. So you should use the current 1.7.4. Or at least 1.5.5 / 1.7.2.2. Ā Recent versions of AAF have changed XML validation methods, which may result in errors being detected that were previously ignored. You are right, maybe I should update it, But I also heard issues people were having with new versions so I was bit concerned.
Cealapa Posted September 4 Posted September 4 (edited) 17 minutes ago, tattooleak said: You are right, maybe I should update it, But I also heard issues people were having with new versions so I was bit concerned. Ā I am on AE 1.11.191 game version. There are two AAF versions for it: 1.5.5 and 1.6.0. I used both of them and 1.5.5 worked like a charm (of course, I use EAP 1.11). I got several CTDs using 1.6.0 so like Holylokky said -Ā an unsuccessful release. Maybe he can tell us which are the most stable AAF releases after 1.5.5 based on his experience. Ā Edited September 4 by Cealapa
Holylokki Posted September 4 Author Posted September 4 On 9/24/2025 at 9:49 PM, Holylokki said: Hard Requirements: Working AAF v1.5.5 or later sex system EAP already uses XML features introduced in v1.1.2-1.5.5. The next update will strictly require v1.7.6+.
tattooleak Posted September 5 Posted September 5 39 minutes ago, Holylokki said: EAP already uses XML features introduced in v1.1.2-1.5.5. The next update will strictly require v1.7.6+. Fixed the issue gave it to ai the files and told to fix it. Position Data and Position Tree. Installed the latest aafĀ version from discord. Stuck at papyrus 34/57. Animations didn't work. Re-installed 171b everything works without issues.. No errors. Would appreciaate if you continued suppor for 171b.
ItzJustAlvin Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Yo sup Hoyo, I'm just wondering if you could add an option to use the old system for giving females strapons. Just the normal system that UAP used, every female gets the same type that you've chosen.
Holylokki Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 8 hours ago, ItzJustAlvin said: Yo sup Hoyo, I'm just wondering if you could add an option to use the old system for giving females strapons. Just the normal system that UAP used, every female gets the same type that you've chosen.
ItzJustAlvin Posted September 7 Posted September 7 1 hour ago, Holylokki said: soooo If I replace the EquipmentSetData.xml file that EAP uses with the one that Vioxsis fixed uses by default, will all npcs be equipped with the same strapon instead of random ones from a leveled list? Or should this in theory actually revert the equippment system to default, it didn't work when I tried.
Holylokki Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 9 minutes ago, ItzJustAlvin said: soooo If I replace the EquipmentSetData.xml file that EAP uses with the one that Vioxsis fixed uses by default, will all npcs be equipped with the same strapon instead of random ones from a leveled list? Of course not. Just replace the ID lvllist with the ID of the strap-on you need. The list of strap-ons is in the file.
ItzJustAlvin Posted September 7 Posted September 7 8 minutes ago, Holylokki said: Of course not. Just replace the ID lvllist with the ID of the strap-on you need. The list of strap-ons is in the file. oh ok Ill try it, Btw thanks for being so helpful.
Holylokki Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 On 9/5/2026 at 3:03 AM, tattooleak said: Would appreciaate if you continued suppor for 171b. This is impossible. Here's what the difference between the old and new XML looks like: Spoiler And this is at an intermediate optimization stage, which doesn't yet take into account the major changes in the new XML. Of course, older versions of AAF are unable to read the new files and use the new animation settings. Therefore, EAP v1.10 will be the last one to fully work on v171b.
Cealapa Posted September 8 Posted September 8 How can I enable/force npc control over animation tree? AFAIK only PVPK has this option in MCM settings, I want a global one for all mods if exists. For example I have a lot of RohZima animations with 6-7 stages each one and it becomes so boring to manually move forward step-by-step. Ā Spoiler Ā
Holylokki Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 33 minutes ago, Cealapa said: How can I enable/force npc control over animation tree? AFAIK only PVPK has this option in MCM settings, I want a global one for all mods if exists. For example I have a lot of RohZima animations with 6-7 stages each one and it becomes so boring to manually move forward step-by-step. Quote The positionTree switches automatically according to the timer specified in its positionTreeData when under NPC control. The positionTree switches manually when under PC control. The buttons always work, even when you can't see the AAF interface and the positionTree is under NPC control. Dago believes that the mod that triggers the animation should decide whether the positionTree is under PC or NPC control. Therefore, some mods have a corresponding setting for switching. For the AAF wizard, the ability to switch between PC and NPC was added in v1.7.4. pc_in_scene_controls_tree in AAF_settings.ini Ā 1
ItzJustAlvin Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Ok I don't really know why but erections fail for males like 99% of the time for me. It's like they're flacid but are still trying to move, I've tried reinstalling EAP, ZeX, BT, and AAF but it's still broken. Does anyone know any common reasons for this issue?
Samhsay Posted September 8 Posted September 8 10 minutes ago, ItzJustAlvin said: Ok I don't really know why but erections fail for males like 99% of the time for me. It's like they're flacid but are still trying to move, I've tried reinstalling EAP, ZeX, BT, and AAF but it's still broken. Does anyone know any common reasons for this issue? Try to rebuild male body in bodyslide with morphs
ItzJustAlvin Posted September 8 Posted September 8 (edited) 1 hour ago, Samhsay said: Try to rebuild male body in bodyslide with morphs yea thanks for help but still nothing works, I have no idea why my AAF installation works like ass, not even that "Universal Stiffener" mod helped. I mean I've tried switching from Looksmenu 1-6-20 to 1-6-18, installing the latest AAF, reinstalling the latest AAF, the same with Bodytalk. I've also reinstalled ZeX and EAP multiple times and I do seem to have all requirements of said mod. I have been trying for a while now to switch from NAF to AAF but it feels soooo hopeless trying to get AAF to even work in the first place. Ok so after a little digging I think I've come to the conclusion that I have the wrong AAF version. I'm using version 1.7.4, should I use another version and where do I find that? Edited September 8 by ItzJustAlvin
Cealapa Posted September 8 Posted September 8 2 hours ago, ItzJustAlvin said: Ok so after a little digging I think I've come to the conclusion that I have the wrong AAF version. I'm using version 1.7.4, should I use another version and where do I find that? Ā What game version do you have?
ItzJustAlvin Posted September 8 Posted September 8 31 minutes ago, Cealapa said: Ā What game version do you have? OG / 163
Cealapa Posted September 8 Posted September 8 32 minutes ago, ItzJustAlvin said: OG / 163 Ā Any version of AAF should work on 163. The latest version of AAF is 1.7.4.1 if I am not wrong. "Game version 1.10.163 (Old-Gen) remains supported unchanged via `aaf_1_10_163.dll`."
ItzJustAlvin Posted September 8 Posted September 8 8 minutes ago, Cealapa said: Ā Any version of AAF should work on 163. The latest version of AAF is 1.7.4.1 if I am not wrong. "Game version 1.10.163 (Old-Gen) remains supported unchanged via `aaf_1_10_163.dll`." Yeah, I've tried everything at this point AAF just sucks ima just use NAF or nothingĀ
Holylokki Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 22 minutes ago, ItzJustAlvin said: Yeah, I've tried everything at this point AAF just sucks ima just use NAF or nothingĀ .163 + LM 1.6.18 + AAF v1.7.4 (any version). Everything works without problems. If you're using Buffout, the fix for LM 1.6.20 should be disabled in its settings.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now