Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/28/2026 at 4:56 PM, ZOro1991 said:

I'm using that mod just fine, it has to be loaded AFTER all other mods. The only issue i have is when a molest scene is happening in Sexual Harassment mod, the voices stack on top of eachother

Initially I did the same(in Vortex), but still sounds were governed by EAP. I copied file structure from Voicepacks and SFX into EAP and now I'm also going to try disabling EAPMoans.esp. Do you have yours disabled?  

Posted
14 minutes ago, iPhoenix8 said:

Initially I did the same(in Vortex), but still sounds were governed by EAP. I copied file structure from Voicepacks and SFX into EAP and now I'm also going to try disabling EAPMoans.esp. Do you have yours disabled?  

No i've touched nothing, just made AAF Clean SFX overwrite everything it conflicts with and it's good. I'm using the Athletic one. And yeah EAP will say what sounds are used, [AAF] Voicepacks and SFX - Sex Effects - LoversLab - this just replaces the sound files

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...