BlaBla012345 Posted February 18 Author Posted February 18 On 1/9/2026 at 11:53 PM, 8BitRizz said: @BlaBla012345 1. I was wondering what your plans were for a player raping zombie/bandit feature. Would it be like ZomboWin's rope system? Or would it be something different with expansions? I think incorporating PZ's junk items would also be nice, like the duct tape item that came with ZomboWin's Rapist trait (maybe being turned into a gag that could be attached to the fake zombie bandit?). Here's another idea, most likely after the main mod is done: some other immersive items, like wearable condoms, sex toys, or physical rope models (like a wearable item applied to the bandit NPC) to go along with tied up animations (like the zombie/bandit that players capture will be converted into a Bandit NPC that you could load tied-up animations with). 2. How would clothing stripping work for the animations? I know that you said you would reimplement the clothing-removal by zombies/bandits system from ZomboWin so that covers the player being naked for the rape animation, but how about for the zombie/bandit doing the raping? Same thing for the hypothetical player doing the rape animations from 1.: you could add a pants restriction to the player, but how would the victim zombie/bandit become naked? This is purely for immersion purposes (it's weird to have the player and zombie/bandit just become naked for the animation then suddenly have their clothes back on afterwards like in ZomboWin), so it's not as important but would be nice as a finishing touch. My suggestion is where the rapist (regarding player being defeated) strips or the victim is stripped (regarding player doing the defeating) through both animations and code. You could accomplish this possibly by cloning what the rapist/victim is wearing, removing it from the actor as the actor strips/is stripped (zombie/bandit male removing pants or player rips clothes off female zombie/bandit), adding the cloned clothing nearby (in the game world), and after the animation finishes: - The rapist redresses (could maybe store the original clothing items in the fake bandits inventory and code them to put the items back on, like the Bathing mods or Bodily Functions mod) and the clothing items in the game world are deleted. - The tied-up victim is redressed by the player (a little wonky immersion wise; same function as the above though). But I see some problems that this could cause: - The rapist/victim could already be naked (some zombies spawn naked, infected/turned players could be naked) but strip their nonexistent clothes. Maybe the stripping sequence could be made part of one of the animation stages and the system could check if the rapist/victim has clothes or not and ignore that stage. My original suggestion was creating variants of clothing and putting them on the actors then deleting and replacing them with the originals after the sex finishes (like lifted up shirts to reveal breasts, pulled down pants/underwear). But then I realized this would be a lot of work but still feasible because Spongie's Open Jackets mod has edited variants of every clothing item from before B42 (I think even the Bodily Functions mod creator realized this and didn't make it a feature; I got my inspiration from his mod when I saw that he included a variant of jeans that were pulled down to the feet). 3. I haven't joined the discord, but I was wondering if you have a google doc or Trello that outlines your plans and progress for this project? So we could actively track the progress without waiting for status updates, but if there isn't then maybe it could be something made AFTER the core features of ZomboLust/Desire are out? Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this Ted-Talk and I apologize if it sounds a little demanding lol. 1) That’s a good suggestion. To answer directly: I have absolutely no established plan in the case where it’s the player who rapes a zombie or a bandit. I already have so many things to do that for now I haven’t thought about it yet. Regarding items such as condoms and other sex toys: Condoms and birth control pills will be available in the Pregnancy mod, as was the case in Being Female. And sex toys of all kinds will be present in the Masturbation mod (most likely, though some may be included in Lust depending on the situation). 2) Regarding the stripping system, I implemented the same system as in ZomboWin. It is currently being implemented in Lust: it works because the player loses a piece of clothing that falls to the ground and the zombie plays a push-back animation. But if the player stays in contact too close to the zombie, the player loses all their clothes at once: so I need to implement a proper system with an integrated cooldown. I also want to add an animation for the player: the one where the player is pulled backward. If it’s the player who initiates the rape: I have absolutely nothing planned yet (as stated above). As for the rest: you need to understand that it’s already extremely complicated to keep the base zombie’s torn clothes and make the bandit wear them. You should know that the game, for obvious CPU overload avoidance reasons, does not provide zombies with an inventory. A zombie only has an inventory when it is dead on the ground. It’s the same for bandits, so I don’t know to what extent all your ideas will be feasible: they will require considerable work in any case. I would already like to find a way for the bandit (the zombie that transforms upon contact with the player) to inherit the blood stains from the original zombie… 3) I haven’t created a page or documentation anywhere listing all the features I want to add. I don’t have time for that, but I readily admit that it would be a good idea. I asked Zunder, but I don’t know if he did it on his Discord: you’d have to go ask him. 3
bicobus Posted February 19 Posted February 19 Shouldn't you create a proper file download page, as it enable update notification whenever you upload a new version of your module?
BlaBla012345 Posted February 19 Author Posted February 19 17 hours ago, bueir said: You're simply the goat. I hope your life get easier Thanks 🙏 16 hours ago, bicobus said: Shouldn't you create a proper file download page, as it enable update notification whenever you upload a new version of your module? It already exists, look here : https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/44539-project-zomboid-zombolust-zombodesire-framework/
EmmasLeftCheek Posted February 20 Posted February 20 Sorry if I'm not reading enough - and totally not trying to sound rude - just curious at what all this mod actually adds? when I load in game I can't tell exactly what is included and what isn't so just asking for clarity
Platinphoenixx Posted February 20 Posted February 20 8 hours ago, EmmasLeftCheek said: Sorry if I'm not reading enough - and totally not trying to sound rude - just curious at what all this mod actually adds? when I load in game I can't tell exactly what is included and what isn't so just asking for clarity This is more of a framework, rather than a full-fledged, feature-rich mod. If you want something more "actionable" maybe you wanna try ZomboWin
EmmasLeftCheek Posted February 20 Posted February 20 2 minutes ago, Platinphoenixx said: This is more of a framework, rather than a full-fledged, feature-rich mod. If you want something more "actionable" maybe you wanna try ZomboWin There's a least masturbation right? or did I read that wrong? I literally don't see any options for anything at all even masturbation. Only using Bandits with Lust and Desire on Unstable. I'm guessing right now it's just a framework and no sex stuff is implemented yet? or did I do something wrong?
Platinphoenixx Posted February 20 Posted February 20 1 hour ago, EmmasLeftCheek said: There's a least masturbation right? or did I read that wrong? I literally don't see any options for anything at all even masturbation. Only using Bandits with Lust and Desire on Unstable. I'm guessing right now it's just a framework and no sex stuff is implemented yet? or did I do something wrong? There should be. i don't know if that one is up-to-date yet though.
LeBoy1999 Posted February 20 Posted February 20 Hi. Please help me understand. Which build are we using for these mods, because I couldn't see them when booting B42.13.1.
BlaBla012345 Posted February 20 Author Posted February 20 11 hours ago, EmmasLeftCheek said: Sorry if I'm not reading enough - and totally not trying to sound rude - just curious at what all this mod actually adds? when I load in game I can't tell exactly what is included and what isn't so just asking for clarity 3 hours ago, EmmasLeftCheek said: There's a least masturbation right? or did I read that wrong? I literally don't see any options for anything at all even masturbation. Only using Bandits with Lust and Desire on Unstable. I'm guessing right now it's just a framework and no sex stuff is implemented yet? or did I do something wrong? I’m going to try to be clear. EVERYTHING I’m going to talk about works ONLY with Project Zomboid B42.xx (the latest version at the moment is B42.14). ZomboDesire is a framework — a foundation, if you prefer — that adds features to Project Zomboid that do not exist anywhere in any Workshop mod (or anywhere else in the world, for that matter). If you followed the instructions on page 1 of this forum correctly, you should see the mod appear in your mod list. Start a game. If your character is male, move toward a female zombie, stop not far from her, and wait for her to come into contact with your character. If your character is female, do the same with male zombies. For now, there are no same-sex encounters. With ZomboDesire, your character and the zombie (of the opposite sex to your character) will shake hands or exchange a cheek kiss and talk for a few seconds. And that’s it. ZomboDesire doesn’t serve much other purpose: on its own, it only provides very limited gameplay. On the other hand, ZomboLust will bring what you came here for: sex, fucking, rape. But ZomboLust can only function once Desire is operational. So for now, you’ll need to wait for me to move the project forward. I hope that answers your question. 1 hour ago, LeBoy1999 said: Hi. Please help me understand. Which build are we using for these mods, because I couldn't see them when booting B42.13.1. The latest version to date: B42.xx (currently B42.14). 3
EmmasLeftCheek Posted February 21 Posted February 21 8 hours ago, BlaBla012345 said: I’m going to try to be clear. EVERYTHING I’m going to talk about works ONLY with Project Zomboid B42.xx (the latest version at the moment is B42.14). ZomboDesire is a framework — a foundation, if you prefer — that adds features to Project Zomboid that do not exist anywhere in any Workshop mod (or anywhere else in the world, for that matter). If you followed the instructions on page 1 of this forum correctly, you should see the mod appear in your mod list. Start a game. If your character is male, move toward a female zombie, stop not far from her, and wait for her to come into contact with your character. If your character is female, do the same with male zombies. For now, there are no same-sex encounters. With ZomboDesire, your character and the zombie (of the opposite sex to your character) will shake hands or exchange a cheek kiss and talk for a few seconds. And that’s it. ZomboDesire doesn’t serve much other purpose: on its own, it only provides very limited gameplay. On the other hand, ZomboLust will bring what you came here for: sex, fucking, rape. But ZomboLust can only function once Desire is operational. So for now, you’ll need to wait for me to move the project forward. I hope that answers your question. The latest version to date: B42.xx (currently B42.14). Answers it perfectly, Thanks!
BlaBla012345 Posted February 21 Author Posted February 21 2 hours ago, LeBoy1999 said: Hmm... still not showing... am I missing something? Remember that a .zip archive is not a file directly visible in the PZ game. You MUST extract the archive in the same location where you placed it, which is here: Place the zipped archives (ZomboDesire & ZomboLust) in : C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\Zomboid\mods Unzip the archives (ZomboDesire & ZomboLust) in the same folder : C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\Zomboid\mods
LeBoy1999 Posted February 22 Posted February 22 Did exactly as I thought was instructed, but none of the mods were in. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing?
Zodiarch Posted February 22 Posted February 22 Hey there, I’d love to say it’s a good mod, but unfortunately nothing works… I guess I need some help^^ I am on the unstable branch B42.14. I’ve installed everything according to the instructions. For every other mod I’m using, I checked their installation instructions and changed the load order to the best of my knowledge. Now in-game, when an opposite-sex zombie is "getting" me, my ability to move (using WASD) is gone. The zombie just stands there and loses interest in me after a few seconds, and no other zombie seems to notice me (it’s like I no longer exist in the world). My load order:
BlaBla012345 Posted February 22 Author Posted February 22 13 hours ago, LeBoy1999 said: Did exactly as I thought was instructed, but none of the mods were in. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing? You’re not extracting it correctly. What you’re doing — and it’s immediately visible in your screenshot — is extracting the mod into a directory named “ZomboDesire Framework - Beta 0.2.5”. However, the correct method is to extract it directly into the “mods” directory, which will give you a folder named “ZomboDesire”, and the same applies for “ZomboLust.” Let me rephrase it another way: you need to extract the archives without creating any additional parent directories beyond those already contained in the archive. If you get lost in your extraction software’s menus, the simplest method is: Click on the ZomboDesire folder Hold the mouse button Drag the ZomboDesire folder from the archive into your “mods” directory Release the mouse button
BlaBla012345 Posted February 22 Author Posted February 22 56 minutes ago, Zodiarch said: Hey there, I’d love to say it’s a good mod, but unfortunately nothing works… I guess I need some help^^ I am on the unstable branch B42.14. I’ve installed everything according to the instructions. For every other mod I’m using, I checked their installation instructions and changed the load order to the best of my knowledge. Now in-game, when an opposite-sex zombie is "getting" me, my ability to move (using WASD) is gone. The zombie just stands there and loses interest in me after a few seconds, and no other zombie seems to notice me (it’s like I no longer exist in the world). Strange... Start by creating a new world with only the Bandits and ZomboDesire mods enabled, and nothing else. When you encounter someone, your keyboard will indeed be unusable during the encounter (this is to prevent you from moving): that’s normal. However, you should see the animation. If you see the handshake animation instead, then it means there is a conflict with one of your other mods. 1
Zodiarch Posted February 22 Posted February 22 13 minutes ago, BlaBla012345 said: Strange... Start by creating a new world with only the Bandits and ZomboDesire mods enabled, and nothing else. When you encounter someone, your keyboard will indeed be unusable during the encounter (this is to prevent you from moving): that’s normal. However, you should see the animation. If you see the handshake animation instead, then it means there is a conflict with one of your other mods. Thanks for the answer! So I tried what you suggested: Bandits, Bandits Creator, Zombo Desire, and Zombo Lust… not working. Then I tried Bandits, Zombo Desire, and Zombo Lust again. Still not working. Then I noticed that the unstable version is already B42.14.1. That might be the problem? It just looks like this:
BlaBla012345 Posted February 22 Author Posted February 22 2 hours ago, Zodiarch said: Thanks for the answer! So I tried what you suggested: Bandits, Bandits Creator, Zombo Desire, and Zombo Lust… not working. Then I tried Bandits, Zombo Desire, and Zombo Lust again. Still not working. Then I noticed that the unstable version is already B42.14.1. That might be the problem? It just looks like this: Try without ZomboLust since I haven’t updated it yet (although it shouldn’t be coming from that). If it still persists with just Bandits and Desire, you’ll need to provide me with the logs. Go to the directory: C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\Zomboid\mods\ZomboDesire\42\media\lua\shared\ZomboDesire_Main.lua And change line 31 from: enabled = false, to: enabled = true, Then attach the text file named console.txt which you will find here: C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\Zomboid\console.txt Without that, I can’t do anything.
Zodiarch Posted February 22 Posted February 22 (edited) 45 minutes ago, BlaBla012345 said: Try without ZomboLust since I haven’t updated it yet (although it shouldn’t be coming from that). If it still persists with just Bandits and Desire, you’ll need to provide me with the logs. Go to the directory: C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\Zomboid\mods\ZomboDesire\42\media\lua\shared\ZomboDesire_Main.lua And change line 31 from: enabled = false, to: enabled = true, Then attach the text file named console.txt which you will find here: C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\Zomboid\console.txt Without that, I can’t do anything. Did that: Bandits and ZomboDesire, nothing else; version 42.14.1 HOTFIX. I tried engaging with many different zombies, clothed and naked, around 10 times. Only the ‘foreplay’ animations were working, along with the effect of pushing other zombies away, and I was able to move (WASD) again after the animations. No ‘sex’ animations were playing, though. EDIT: What I meant to say was: without ZomboLust, I at least got some animations working, just not any sex animations. console.txt Edited February 22 by Zodiarch fix for better meaning
티그로87 Posted February 23 Posted February 23 Can the newly updated mod be used with version 42.12 or 42.13.2?
BlaBla012345 Posted February 23 Author Posted February 23 10 hours ago, Zodiarch said: Did that: Bandits and ZomboDesire, nothing else; version 42.14.1 HOTFIX. I tried engaging with many different zombies, clothed and naked, around 10 times. Only the ‘foreplay’ animations were working, along with the effect of pushing other zombies away, and I was able to move (WASD) again after the animations. No ‘sex’ animations were playing, though. EDIT: What I meant to say was: without ZomboLust, I at least got some animations working, just not any sex animations. console.txt 725.97 kB · 1 download It is normal that there are no sexual animations, because Lust has NOT yet been updated for B42.14 and, in any case, there are not yet any truly finished ones. So the only functional animations are those from the Desire mod, which are simply general-audience animations with no sexual content. I checked your logs. The first encounter goes perfectly well. Encounter 2: near a hedge there was a position offset, which canceled the encounter. "Object detected for specific animation -> Low Hedge" "WARNING - Zombie moved during setup (delta X 0.00, Y 0.26) - likely pushed back or fell over barrier" Encounter 3: near a door "Low Fence Door": goes perfectly well. Encounter 4: goes perfectly well. Encounter 5: goes perfectly well. Error due to a bug in the base game: "FileNotFoundException: G:\Games\Steam SSD 2\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\ui\Sidebar\80\Carpentry_Off_80.png_Icon (The system cannot find the file specified)" And the following encounters went perfectly well. Then you returned to the main menu and launched a new game. And you had 3 encounters, all of which went perfectly well. Conclusion: the Desire Framework works wonderfully, exactly as intended. All that remains is for you to wait until I improve the Framework and finally create the sexual animations in Lust. Patience is the key word with the game Project Zomboid… 2
BlaBla012345 Posted February 23 Author Posted February 23 13 minutes ago, 티그로87 said: Can the newly updated mod be used with version 42.12 or 42.13.2? You can try but I'm almost certain everything will be a complete mess: the Bandits mod system has been replaced by Clusters in the new version. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now