Jump to content

[Project Zomboid] ZomboLust - ZomboDesire Framework


Recommended Posts

Posted
8 hours ago, BadAtMakingUsernames said:

Hi, can I quickly ask whether this works or has features with multiplayer?

People seriously need to learn to read earlier pages.  Big post by Blabla legit a click away about this mod's status

Posted
12 minutes ago, 8BitRizz said:

People seriously need to learn to read earlier pages.  Big post by Blabla legit a click away about this mod's status

I worded my question wrong, sorry. I meant is there specifically player on player mechanics planned because from what I've read it all mainly seems to be focused on NPCs.

Posted
3 hours ago, BadAtMakingUsernames said:

I worded my question wrong, sorry. I meant is there specifically player on player mechanics planned because from what I've read it all mainly seems to be focused on NPCs.

In that case, I remember Blabla mentioning something about how it would be nice to have in the future (this was before B42.13), but with the instability of PZ, the complexity of multiplayer working between the client and server, and the limits of his coding knowledge, its not something on his mind rn.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey BlaBla, seems like I get this error from this mod where a bandit failed to spawn and became a zombie instead, it is also kind of save breaking because if it attempts to attack/interacts with you, you end up getting stuck right next to it and when I checked logs it produced this error:

[02-01-26 17:53:13.426] ERROR: General      f:270622, t:1767394393426> KahluaThread.flushErrorMessage      > dumping Lua stack trace
-----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
-----------------------------------------
function: Individual -- file: BanditServerSpawner.lua line # 1142 | MOD: Bandits
Callframe at: pcall
function: transformZombieIntoBandit -- file: ZomboDesire_TransformFakeBandit.lua line # 234 | MOD: ZomboDesire
function: BANDIT_TRANSFORM_DELAY_TICKS -- file: ZomboDesire_Intercept.lua line # 1533 | MOD: ZomboDesire
function: tickHandler -- file: ZomboDesire_Intercept.lua line # 407 | MOD: ZomboDesire.
[02-01-26 17:53:13.427] LOG  : Lua          f:270622, t:1767394393427> [ZomboDesire Intercept] ERROR Failed to transform zombie ID -> 1219 into bandit.

Posted
2 minutes ago, OnlyOnce474 said:

Hey BlaBla, seems like I get this error from this mod where a bandit failed to spawn and became a zombie instead, it is also kind of save breaking because if it attempts to attack/interacts with you, you end up getting stuck right next to it and when I checked logs it produced this error:

[02-01-26 17:53:13.426] ERROR: General      f:270622, t:1767394393426> KahluaThread.flushErrorMessage      > dumping Lua stack trace
-----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
-----------------------------------------
function: Individual -- file: BanditServerSpawner.lua line # 1142 | MOD: Bandits
Callframe at: pcall
function: transformZombieIntoBandit -- file: ZomboDesire_TransformFakeBandit.lua line # 234 | MOD: ZomboDesire
function: BANDIT_TRANSFORM_DELAY_TICKS -- file: ZomboDesire_Intercept.lua line # 1533 | MOD: ZomboDesire
function: tickHandler -- file: ZomboDesire_Intercept.lua line # 407 | MOD: ZomboDesire.
[02-01-26 17:53:13.427] LOG  : Lua          f:270622, t:1767394393427> [ZomboDesire Intercept] ERROR Failed to transform zombie ID -> 1219 into bandit.

Wait looks like that was the spawn error, this must be the animation loop error:

STACK TRACE
-----------------------------------------
function: Individual -- file: BanditServerSpawner.lua line # 1142 | MOD: Bandits
Callframe at: pcall
function: transformZombieIntoBandit -- file: ZomboDesire_TransformFakeBandit.lua line # 234 | MOD: ZomboDesire
function: BANDIT_TRANSFORM_DELAY_TICKS -- file: ZomboDesire_Intercept.lua line # 1533 | MOD: ZomboDesire
function: tickHandler -- file: ZomboDesire_Intercept.lua line # 407 | MOD: ZomboDesire.
[02-01-26 18:01:36.144] ERROR: General      f:271462, t:1767394896144> ExceptionLogger.logException> Exception thrown
    java.lang.RuntimeException: __len not defined for operand at KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:99).
    Stack trace:
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:99)
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.luaAssert(KahluaUtil.java:89)
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:542)
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:167)
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1756)
        se.krka.kahlua.stdlib.BaseLib.pcall(BaseLib.java:312)
        se.krka.kahlua.stdlib.BaseLib.call(BaseLib.java:110)
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:183)
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:793)
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:167)
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1756)
        se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1588)
        se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:60)
        se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:131)
        zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:55)
        zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:273)
        zombie.gameStates.IngameState.onTick(IngameState.java:1584)
        zombie.gameStates.IngameState.updateInternal(IngameState.java:1498)
        zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1296)
        zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:65)
        zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:392)
        zombie.GameWindow.frameStep(GameWindow.java:825)
        zombie.GameWindow.mainThreadStep(GameWindow.java:597)
        zombie.MainThread.mainLoop(MainThread.java:68)
        java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
.
[02-01-26 18:01:36.144] ERROR: General      f:271462, t:1767394896144> KahluaThread.flushErrorMessage      > dumping Lua stack trace
 

Posted
15 hours ago, OnlyOnce474 said:

Wait looks like that was the spawn error, this must be the animation loop error:
[...snip...]
.

 

It is due to this: 

 

Basically, game change plus bandit change plus blabla busy life makes it that there's a lot of weird shit.

Posted
On 1/3/2026 at 10:00 AM, bicobus said:

It is due to this: 

 

Basically, game change plus bandit change plus blabla busy life makes it that there's a lot of weird shit.



Aaahhhh, I gotchu, so basically progess is being held up until Slayer makes a patch, last time the mod was updated was December 25th so it may be a bit                                                                                                              

Posted
On 1/3/2026 at 10:00 AM, bicobus said:

It is due to this: 

 

Basically, game change plus bandit change plus blabla busy life makes it that there's a lot of weird shit.

Also just saw this on steam, apparently someone made a patch that fixes the bandits spawning but I believe the other bugs still exist

Posted (edited)

@BlaBla012345 

1. I was wondering what your plans were for a player raping zombie/bandit feature.  Would it be like ZomboWin's rope system?  Or would it be something different with expansions?  I think incorporating PZ's junk items would also be nice, like the duct tape item that came with ZomboWin's Rapist trait (maybe being turned into a gag that could be attached to the fake zombie bandit?).

Here's another idea, most likely after the main mod is done: some other immersive items, like wearable condoms, sex toys, or physical rope models (like a wearable item applied to the bandit NPC) to go along with tied up animations (like the zombie/bandit that players capture will be converted into a Bandit NPC that you could load tied-up animations with).

 

 

2. How would clothing stripping work for the animations? I know that you said you would reimplement the clothing-removal by zombies/bandits system from ZomboWin so that covers the player being naked for the rape animation, but how about for the zombie/bandit doing the raping?  Same thing for the hypothetical player doing the rape animations from 1.: you could add a pants restriction to the player, but how would the victim zombie/bandit become naked?  

 

This is purely for immersion purposes (it's weird to have the player and zombie/bandit just become naked for the animation then suddenly have their clothes back on afterwards like in ZomboWin), so it's not as important but would be nice as a finishing touch.  

 

My suggestion is where the rapist (regarding player being defeated) strips or the victim is stripped (regarding player doing the defeating) through both animations and code.

You could accomplish this possibly by cloning what the rapist/victim is wearing, removing it from the actor as the actor strips/is stripped (zombie/bandit male removing pants or player rips clothes off female zombie/bandit), adding the cloned clothing nearby (in the game world), and after the animation finishes: 

- The rapist redresses (could maybe store the original clothing items in the fake bandits inventory and code them to put the items back on, like the Bathing mods or Bodily Functions mod) and the clothing items in the game world are deleted.  

- The tied-up victim is redressed by the player (a little wonky immersion wise; same function as the above though).

 

But I see some problems that this could cause:

- The rapist/victim could already be naked (some zombies spawn naked, infected/turned players could be naked) but strip their nonexistent clothes.  Maybe the stripping sequence could be made part of one of the animation stages and the system could check if the rapist/victim has clothes or not and ignore that stage.

 

My original suggestion was creating variants of clothing and putting them on the actors then deleting and replacing them with the originals after the sex finishes (like lifted up shirts to reveal breasts, pulled down pants/underwear).  But then I realized this would be a lot of work but still feasible because Spongie's Open Jackets mod has edited variants of every clothing item from before B42 (I think even the Bodily Functions mod creator realized this and didn't make it a feature; I got my inspiration from his mod when I saw that he included a variant of jeans that were pulled down to the feet).  

 

 

3. I haven't joined the discord, but I was wondering if you have a google doc or Trello that outlines your plans and progress for this project? So we could actively track the progress without waiting for status updates, but if there isn't then maybe it could be something made AFTER the core features of ZomboLust/Desire are out?  

 

 

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this Ted-Talk and I apologize if it sounds a little demanding lol.

Edited by 8BitRizz
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey, sorry if I missed info here, not trying to piss anyone off - I'm confused at what this mod does? I don't see any options for anything on 42.13.1, is Slayers patch what is needed? or am I on the wrong branch or something. Once again sorry if I missed info.

Posted
2 hours ago, EmmasLeftCheek said:

Hey, sorry if I missed info here, not trying to piss anyone off - I'm confused at what this mod does? I don't see any options for anything on 42.13.1, is Slayers patch what is needed? or am I on the wrong branch or something. Once again sorry if I missed info.

 

As I gather from the posts from BlaBla, it looks like it's currently on hold due to the B42MP update breaking the framework for the mod. This also means the mod doesn't work presently (unless anyone else knows any better?)

 

My assumption is we're either waiting for a patch for PZ itself or for the Bandits mod before any further development happens.

Posted
9 hours ago, Moose837 said:

 

As I gather from the posts from BlaBla, it looks like it's currently on hold due to the B42MP update breaking the framework for the mod. This also means the mod doesn't work presently (unless anyone else knows any better?)

 

My assumption is we're either waiting for a patch for PZ itself or for the Bandits mod before any further development happens.

Thanks for explaining that! will wait for further info

Posted
22 hours ago, Moose837 said:

 

As I gather from the posts from BlaBla, it looks like it's currently on hold due to the B42MP update breaking the framework for the mod. This also means the mod doesn't work presently (unless anyone else knows any better?)

 

My assumption is we're either waiting for a patch for PZ itself or for the Bandits mod before any further development happens.

it works just not on the current patch you can still select an older version and play the mod pre 42MP
 

Posted
1 hour ago, Whizkid said:

so which zomboid version to use unstable version or 42.13.1 or the legacy 42_xx version?

 

Tried it after Viper's message above, legacy 42_xx works at the moment. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

So, I'm assuming we can't see the mod in the game as of now? I've done install the mod into the mods file, but it's not showing up. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Seems interesting but does need a bit more info on it, how it work etc.. Because aside getting grabbed by only some of male zombie (rest of the time it's instant shredding) into hyper slowmo animation, no idea if anything else work or there's more to it.
And bandit just flat out murder you.

Edited by agharta30
Posted (edited)
On 2/16/2026 at 9:59 AM, vigglejucie said:

I have it but... Screenshot2026-02-15195642.png.8dd2c9b2fb22f1d850e5fc600226ed64.pngIt still says i need it

 

You need to rename some lines on each mod.info inside required  Spongie folders including any of its versions folder,  check either 'require' or 'id' lines that make dependencies for the in-game mod-order incompatible. I already forgot what else but this how i fixed mine. Example: in the SpongieCharacterCustomisation version 42.13 its mod.info id got rebrand to SPNCC, you must rename that. Hope that help tidbits. 

Edited by mink025
Posted

Hi everyone!🫡

Before going through the two and a half pages of posts I haven’t replied to since mid-December, I want to clarify a few things.

I have NOT abandoned the project! Absolutely NOT!
The proof is that I’m uploading an updated and working version of the framework for B42.14!💥

 

I’ll explain what happened since mid-December and why there was a long radio silence on my end.

 

Short version for those who don’t feel like reading the wall of text below:
Since B42.13, Project Zomboid introduced Multiplayer, which significantly changed the game’s code and therefore greatly complicated the porting of ZomboDesire and Lust.
Now the port is done and working: development can resume at full speed.

 

Long version for those who want to get into the details:
In mid-December, PZ B42.13 MP was released, and it really hit my morale.


The changes to the base game’s API were major, and it broke many things in the game and in the Bandits mod.
At first, I waited to see the Bandits mod get ported as well.
I also closely examined the API changes and the modifications made to the Bandits mod’s code.

 

Then I took two weeks of vacation at the beginning of January.
And as Elon Musk once said: I’m going to stop taking vacations in the future because I almost died from it!
No joke, I started 2026 sick as a dog.
My two weeks off were not restful at all.


After that, my IRL job fell behind because of my health, and I had to grind hard to catch up.

Around the last week of January, I had more or less caught up and used the few hours I had available to try to port to B42.13, but without much success.


For the past three weeks, I’ve been using every bit of spare time I have each day to do this damn port.

It’s finally done!


ZomboDesire is operational with all the features it had at the time of B42.12 — especially the multi-stage animations.
And honestly, those damn multi-stage animations were one of the most painful things to get working again!
I’ll admit, I often wanted to delete everything and just make a single, one-block animation, the code became so complicated to get working…

Anyway, that’s about it.
There are still some potential placement issues regarding objects, and especially a zombie sound issue where it won’t shut up when it’s transformed into a bandit, but it’s nothing too serious and I should be able to fix it soon.

 

I still have a huge amount of IRL work for the next two months, so development on ZomboDesire and Lust will continue, but not as fast as I’d like.

But don’t worry: The Work Continues.

Posted
On 12/18/2025 at 10:34 AM, pastreloks said:

I remember I had a somewhat sex framework mod and pregnancy addon installed. Is it possible to do so now in B42?

In B42.14, my ZomboDesire Framework is working again, and you will also be able to have sexual relations once the ZomboLust mod is more advanced — meaning with animations, etc.

 

There will be a Pregnancy mod once I have made further progress on the main mods: Desire and Lust.

On 12/19/2025 at 12:50 PM, QueenHungryHoney said:

Love the mod idea!
I have to ask, are the models for PZ publicly available?
reason I ask, is I myself animate and have been SCROUNGING around trying to find any model of pz for memes and adventures in the game I have lmao. 

The lewd models are already usable, and I have verified in B42.14 that they are functional.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...