BlaBla012345 Posted March 24 Author Posted March 24 19 hours ago, Riweq said: Is it possible to add the option to select player clothing that won't fall out during attacks and scenes? Just like in SolarEdge's ZomboWin, I plan to add a selectable trait during character creation. It will be the same trait as in ZomboWin. It allows the player to store torn clothing in their inventory instead of dropping it on the ground. And there will also be a trait that adds random holes to torn clothing, just like in ZomboWin. 1
Riweq Posted March 24 Posted March 24 1 hour ago, BlaBla012345 said: Just like in SolarEdge's ZomboWin, I plan to add a selectable trait during character creation. It will be the same trait as in ZomboWin. It allows the player to store torn clothing in their inventory instead of dropping it on the ground. And there will also be a trait that adds random holes to torn clothing, just like in ZomboWin. It sounds good, but I'm talking about keeping the clothes ON the players model (maybe by using "Favorite" option in inventory menu), not just in inventory. Example: cosplay of Quiet (bra, bikini bottom, boots, stockings (a long sock type), army webbing). So right now, to trigger mini-game and anims, player needs to lose bra, panty and stockings. It may sound like an empty complaint, but it could be a really nice QoL feature. 1
BlaBla012345 Posted March 24 Author Posted March 24 59 minutes ago, Riweq said: It sounds good, but I'm talking about keeping the clothes ON the players model (maybe by using "Favorite" option in inventory menu), not just in inventory. Example: cosplay of Quiet (bra, bikini bottom, boots, stockings (a long sock type), army webbing). So right now, to trigger mini-game and anims, player needs to lose bra, panty and stockings. It may sound like an empty complaint, but it could be a really nice QoL feature. Originally, no—it wasn’t planned that way. The idea was to treat clothing like a kind of “armor” that gets torn off piece by piece before you’re forced to face the inevitable… That said, I understand the appeal of having sex while still dressed in cosplay. Eroticism often comes more from wearing bits of sexy clothing (like lingerie) than from being completely naked. When it comes to zombies, I don’t think it would be “logical” to keep clothes on. However, when it comes to bandits, the question is different. Since your valuable sexy clothes can get torn while wandering through zombie-infested streets, you’d need to keep them “clean” (or at least not torn) for the moment things escalate. Also, you don’t always have the full outfit on you at the right time… That leads me to think of the following idea (and it’s perfectly doable from a coding standpoint): During an encounter where you surrender to a bandit, it would be easy and “logical” to imagine that the bandit does more than just strip and rape you.❣️ Since the player is tied up after losing to a bandit, you could imagine the bandit dressing the player in a brand-new outfit (which would make sense) and a complete cosplay set (also logical, since the bandit is the one providing the clothes). All that would be left is for me to ask you (the players) which outfits you’d like to see in the game (I’d need the “base.xxx” item names). For example: a full Bunny Girl outfit for female characters, or a gigolo outfit for male characters. What do you think about that?🤔 The bandit dresses you in cosplay before raping you. It’s close to your idea, without breaking the “logic” of the zombies, and it stays consistent with the human side of the bandits, who are depicted as highly lustful. 5
bicobus Posted March 24 Posted March 24 On 3/22/2026 at 1:19 PM, BlaBla012345 said: Which brings me to my third conclusion: 3) The player MUST be the one actively seeking to trigger a sex scene. Correct. It's impossible to make a videogame without the player being the actor. Well, unless you make an idle clicker game. On 3/22/2026 at 1:19 PM, BlaBla012345 said: The player MUST be attractive in the eyes of the bandit for the bandit to want to rape them. So it’s actually the player who actively chooses whether or not to appear appealing enough to be raped. I don't quite like that approach. Too much of "you asked for it because you dressed slutty". And remember, it's the apocalypse, how people look isn't that relevant. The simplest option is often the best one, something something Occam's razor: have some bandit to have low morale and "rapey" instead of fully psychopathic. Why does everything in Zomboid trying to kill us anyhow? If you want to induce a bias, like the clothing, then you could have them consider how fast/easy it would be to have somebody get naked. The world is full of zombies after all. Note that all I write is under the assumption of a defeat condition: the player is no longer in a state where they can fight back. So the bandit defeat the player, and carry them off. On 3/22/2026 at 1:19 PM, BlaBla012345 said: I’m not going to rewrite all of the zombie behaviors, because that would basically mean rewriting the entire PZ game. A shame. I would really like for the zombies to not be lethal and instead only focus on fucking the player.
savilianan Posted March 31 Posted March 31 On 3/25/2026 at 6:58 AM, bicobus said: On 3/22/2026 at 9:19 PM, BlaBla012345 said: Correct. It's impossible to make a videogame without the player being the actor. Well, unless you make an idle clicker game. Wrong, RTS isn't. You would be the cursor, which command a bunch of NPC to do something to other NPC.
BlaBla012345 Posted April 2 Author Posted April 2 Well... ZomboDesire (and everything that uses it, like Lust, etc.) is 100% independent from all mods (including Bandits). more infos here -> 2
BlaBla012345 Posted April 4 Author Posted April 4 @vech2514 I’m currently making major changes to the character positioning system during object-free encounters. The previous code was still the same as before the mod became independent. So, whatever work you’ve done up until now is still completely relevant. However, since I’m now fully reworking this part of the code, I’d like us to discuss any progress you’ve made on your side. If you’ve managed to achieve any advancement, now is the right time to bring it up. After this, it’ll be too late, as I’ll be committing to a different approach from the one currently in place. If you haven’t been able to improve on what was already there, that’s perfectly fine. I just wanted to thank you, even if things didn’t work out, and above all to tell you not to spend any more time on this part of the code. So if you have anything — even just the beginning of an idea — now’s the time for us to get in touch. Thanks. P.S.: I’ll also ask Zunder to forward this message on his Discord, in case you see this a bit late. 4
Evercurious Posted April 4 Posted April 4 Keep up all the great you've been doing! Love seeing this progress. Is there any platforms to support the work? 1
BlaBla012345 Posted April 4 Author Posted April 4 6 hours ago, Evercurious said: Keep up all the great you've been doing! Love seeing this progress. Is there any platforms to support the work? Thank you very much, I truly appreciate your kind words and encouragement.💕 The work is progressing even more intensely, and I am currently moving on to implementing the Bukkake system adapted from ZomboWin_Addon. I am genuinely delighted by your offer to support my work through a platform. It truly warms my heart, and I thank you for showing such thoughtful kindness; it is sincerely comforting.💗 To answer your question directly: yes, there are already platforms where people can support the ZomboLust project. Although I deeply appreciate your gesture, please know that for now I am not promoting these platforms on my mod page. I do not wish to ask for anything until the mod is fully completed. In due time, once the mod has moved beyond its current development phase, I will set up a way for everyone to support my work. This support will be properly rewarded. I prefer to offer something in return for support, rather than asking without giving people anything beyond simple thanks. However, if you look at the page for my ZomboWin addon, you will find a link to a French platform. I assume you are not French, so I suppose you may not want to use that platform. In any case, for now it is practically the only platform I have truly made available (the others being anecdotal). I already have a supporter on this French platform, and my patron will have a nice surprise when the time comes. Quote "Si tu me lis, l'ami français, sache que j'ai prévu quelque chose pour toi, cher bienfaiteur. Tu ne sera pas oublier et encore moins déçu." In the meantime, the work continues, and we are getting close to the release of Desire and Lust in a finally playable version for everyone, including adult content. Just a little more patience, and you will soon be rewarded.🫡 Thank you.🙏 1
LooksKeen Posted April 4 Posted April 4 On 3/24/2026 at 8:23 AM, BlaBla012345 said: Just like in SolarEdge's ZomboWin, I plan to add a selectable trait during character creation. It will be the same trait as in ZomboWin. It allows the player to store torn clothing in their inventory instead of dropping it on the ground. And there will also be a trait that adds random holes to torn clothing, just like in ZomboWin. ZomboWin had a trait where top clothing and skirts didn't need to get removed for sex to happen, just pants and underwear. I highly recommend giving players the same option, at the very least. It's good for both realism and cosplay sex.
BlaBla012345 Posted April 5 Author Posted April 5 9 hours ago, LooksKeen said: ZomboWin had a trait where top clothing and skirts didn't need to get removed for sex to happen, just pants and underwear. I highly recommend giving players the same option, at the very least. It's good for both realism and cosplay sex. It’s not entirely accurate. In ZomboWin, the trait you’re referring to only applied to upper-body clothing, but skirts were indeed removed (otherwise they would be in the way for penetration). In any case, don’t worry — I’ve planned to add this trait. It will work the same way as in ZomboWin: players will be able to be raped even if they are wearing T-shirts, sweaters, shirts, bras, etc.
Warden John Posted April 6 Posted April 6 honestly i think someone making a project zomboid game should make a sex driven zombie virus where you get diffirent types of zombies ive seen a mod that starts it off as normal as possible but it could be cool to see a sex drive zombie mod where you dont instantly start getting converted to a zed but each zed that fucks the player changes them in some where the first zed could maybe make you a zombie fucker this means you no longer heal thru food or water then maybe one of them has a queen bee mutator where she makes your mc want to fuck her when your near her or him and maybe a hunter style mutation where random zombies can pounce the mc
BlaBla012345 Posted April 12 Author Posted April 12 Update ! 📜 I have fully completed the Bukkake system 🤩 It works for layers applied to the player (cum stains). It works for the washing mechanic (removing cum stains). And it works for applying cum stains to the floor or walls (depending on where the action takes place). It also works for cleaning cum stains from floors and walls (because YES, the stains persist in the world just like blood stains do) (unlike in ZomboWin, where they were not persistent). I am now integrating the custom UI system. These are penetration images with variations depending on the situation: orifice, with or without ejaculation, etc. Once this system is integrated, all that will remain is adding professions, traits, and debuffs. And finally, I will move on to replacing the animation placeholders so I can finally release the long-awaited version 0.2 of the Lust mod ! 🍆 Although at first glance it may seem like there is still a lot of work left, in reality we are almost at the end of the tunnel. Just a little more patience, and thank you for your continued support. See you very soon ! 😎 10
Fourcore1 Posted April 12 Posted April 12 6 hours ago, BlaBla012345 said: Update ! 📜 I have fully completed the Bukkake system 🤩 It works for layers applied to the player (cum stains). It works for the washing mechanic (removing cum stains). And it works for applying cum stains to the floor or walls (depending on where the action takes place). It also works for cleaning cum stains from floors and walls (because YES, the stains persist in the world just like blood stains do) (unlike in ZomboWin, where they were not persistent). I am now integrating the custom UI system. These are penetration images with variations depending on the situation: orifice, with or without ejaculation, etc. Once this system is integrated, all that will remain is adding professions, traits, and debuffs. And finally, I will move on to replacing the animation placeholders so I can finally release the long-awaited version 0.2 of the Lust mod ! 🍆 Although at first glance it may seem like there is still a lot of work left, in reality we are almost at the end of the tunnel. Just a little more patience, and thank you for your continued support. See you very soon ! 😎 got a question, will the Bukkake system have a role when (if) a Pregnancy system comes out?
BlaBla012345 Posted April 12 Author Posted April 12 25 minutes ago, Fourcore1 said: got a question, will the Bukkake system have a role when (if) a Pregnancy system comes out? I’ll respond in two parts: First: yes, the Pregnancy mod will be released—that’s guaranteed (and it will be the first mod I create before everything else, since it is extremely intertwined with Lust). Second: the Bukkake system will not have any direct impact on pregnancy, strictly speaking (aside from one specific tattoo). However, the Bukkake system can sometimes apply a special tattoo to the player’s body (2% chance). It uses the same system I wanted to implement in my B41 addon. Special tattoos apply debuffs to the player. And one very special tattoo — the Fertility Tattoo on the female player character’s pelvis — will affect the Pregnancy mod. Similar to certain hentai: if the player is using a female character and receives this fertility tattoo on her pelvis, her chances of becoming pregnant will increase significantly for a period of time. Until this curse disappears, it would be wise to avoid getting fucked by zombies 😨 Otherwise… say hello to babies ! 💕 2
Folx Posted April 14 Posted April 14 Being defeated or captured in battle as a trigger for animation makes it difficult to prevent players from intentionally losing the battle. Because if you don't lose this battle, you won't see the beautiful animation. However, considering that we still have gentle animals and Occult, players need to take care of these animals as in the original game and also their new "needs" . Dreaming is also a direction to encourage players to play normally, and only players who are in a happy mood have the mood to have good dreams instead of nightmares. Back to the ZomboLust, the existing difficulty levels can also provide players with bonuses. As you said, it's like zombies remembering the scent of a player's character. So the longer the survival time, the more subdued the zombie's response to the player character will be. And as a result, player characters are more likely to experience heightened arousal. I anticipate that the function of surrendering to bandits can also be used against zombies when the Arousal bar is high enough, which will attract zombies in a relatively small area. This way, the character can participate in the animation wearing clothing that does not cover their genitals. This will trigger the animation but avoid physical exertion and injury. It can also reduce unhappiness and depression.(This is my goal: to relax by having sex with tireless zombies during the 1993 apocalypse crisis, rather than reading novels.)
etherealshigure Posted April 17 Posted April 17 Testing edits for pregnant modelswap. ZLT Body Project Ava Version Probably the max size on both girls to keep clothing discomfort down. 5
VittorioViko Posted April 18 Posted April 18 (edited) Since Indie Stone appears to be releasing new Builds rapidly, I may not have a question, rather than a hint, to wait with release of ZomboDesire until B42 gonna be stable and official, unless that's a plan. I have to admit, I am trying my best to hold my horses, I would a mod, where I can do my gameplay, but if I mess something up, instead of my run being killed by a group of hungry zombies, I'd rather if these zombies just went for gr@pe instead and give me another chance, with future belly. Actually, no, I have a question. Is there a Patreon or something similar where one can subscribe to and gain early access of test build of mod? I would consider support if there's early access to be gained. But if not, that's okay. The longer I wait, the bigger the hype Edited April 18 by VittorioViko Too hastingly posted before checking if anything needs to be added
BlaBla012345 Posted April 18 Author Posted April 18 5 hours ago, VittorioViko said: Since Indie Stone appears to be releasing new Builds rapidly, I may not have a question, rather than a hint, to wait with release of ZomboDesire until B42 gonna be stable and official, unless that's a plan. I have to admit, I am trying my best to hold my horses, I would a mod, where I can do my gameplay, but if I mess something up, instead of my run being killed by a group of hungry zombies, I'd rather if these zombies just went for gr@pe instead and give me another chance, with future belly. Actually, no, I have a question. Is there a Patreon or something similar where one can subscribe to and gain early access of test build of mod? I would consider support if there's early access to be gained. But if not, that's okay. The longer I wait, the bigger the hype Lust (and Desire) will be released before B42 goes stable. At least, that’s how it’s shaping up. I’m planning to launch a Patreon after the mod is released. I’m currently tackling the most time-consuming part: animations. For now, I’m juggling my personal life (family, friends, etc.), my job (bills, etc.), and the Lust mod. I’d rather people have a playable mod before I ask for support. I’ll explain in due time how to support me so I can invest the necessary time into bringing this large project — Lust and its suite of companion mods — to life. In any case, thank you for your moral support. It really means a lot to me to know you might be interested when I open my Patreon page. For now, the coding part is done, and I’m replacing placeholder animations with real ones: this is the final stretch before releasing version 0.2 of Lust. (Although this final stretch is the longest one.) Thanks again. 12
Paladox Posted April 29 Posted April 29 (edited) Using the latest version of ZW: Being Female, Bandits, ZombieDesire, and ZombieLust. I'm guessing the zombie sex and animations aren't exactly implemented properly yet? The minigame is a bit too difficult most of the time unless I get my character tired first. Hopefully there's options to make that easier once ZombieLust is functional (currently it doesn't seem to do anything, as I get the same "handshake animation?" functionality with and without it ZombieLust activated). Sometimes while the "handshake" is happening I've noticed a couple bad things can happen- 1 is that the other zombies aren't pushed back so there's not much you can do while you're locked in the animation as you get gobbled up. Another issue is when there's no animation or progress bar at all, but your character is glitched/locked into place until they're eaten and die. Looking forward to this if you can get it working and with some nice character models & animations built in. Edited April 29 by Paladox
BlaBla012345 Posted April 30 Author Posted April 30 11 hours ago, Paladox said: Using the latest version of ZW: Being Female, Bandits, ZombieDesire, and ZombieLust. I'm guessing the zombie sex and animations aren't exactly implemented properly yet? The minigame is a bit too difficult most of the time unless I get my character tired first. Hopefully there's options to make that easier once ZombieLust is functional (currently it doesn't seem to do anything, as I get the same "handshake animation?" functionality with and without it ZombieLust activated). Sometimes while the "handshake" is happening I've noticed a couple bad things can happen- 1 is that the other zombies aren't pushed back so there's not much you can do while you're locked in the animation as you get gobbled up. Another issue is when there's no animation or progress bar at all, but your character is glitched/locked into place until they're eaten and die. Looking forward to this if you can get it working and with some nice character models & animations built in. The versions currently available for download are almost unusable as they are, due to updates made to the Bandits mod in the meantime. I’m going to remove the currently available versions to prevent you (and other users) from having an experience that doesn’t reflect the mod’s actual progress. All the feedback you noted has been addressed in the new versions. I hope to release them very soon, at least with a minimum number of decent animations. 2
티그로87 Posted April 30 Posted April 30 Thank you for all your hard work. I’m always waiting and cheering you on. I’ve been reading the comments, but there’s something I don’t quite understand. I heard that bandits aren’t needed in the new version, but I’m not sure what that means… Am I correct in understanding that, like in Zombowin, there won’t be a rape or defeat system involving bandits?
BlaBla012345 Posted April 30 Author Posted April 30 5 hours ago, 티그로87 said: Thank you for all your hard work. I’m always waiting and cheering you on. I’ve been reading the comments, but there’s something I don’t quite understand. I heard that bandits aren’t needed in the new version, but I’m not sure what that means… Am I correct in understanding that, like in Zombowin, there won’t be a rape or defeat system involving bandits? It's quite simple, the player has a choice: _ NOT installing the Bandits mod = there will be encounters between the player and living humans who will attempt to rape the player → certain conditions must be met (I won't go into details) → if the player loses, then the player will be "chained" and raped by a living human → the player will have to try to escape (I won't go into details) → if the player wins, then the player is free to continue playing PZ normally _ installing the Bandits mod = there will be encounters between the player and living humans who will attempt to rape the player → certain conditions must be met (I won't go into details) → if the player loses, then the player will be "chained" and raped by a living human → the player will have to try to escape (I won't go into details) → if the player wins, then the player is free to continue playing PZ normally, but a bandit will spawn near them In short, there is indeed a system involving rape and defeat against a living human, but it will not directly be a "bandit" entity linked to the Bandits mod. It will be a ZombHuman entity (my own zombie humanization system) that will attack the player in a sort of staged scenario. The staging is not yet well defined, but I am thinking of teleporting the player to a randomly generated basement (somewhat like the system in the Ark mod). This basement is located under a house. The player is chained in this basement. The living human comes to rape the player from time to time. There is a system (based on the Cheat Menu Phoenix code) that speeds up time, to simulate the time spent in the basement. The player will have phases where they are offered a way to escape. If the player fails, they will continue to remain chained and be raped by the living human. There will be a moment where, if the player persists in NOT wanting (voluntarily) to escape, the living human will no longer come to rape the player. Possible explanations: _ this rapist will get tired of taking care of his whore (his sexual slave — the player in this case) in this basement. _ this rapist will not have been able to return to the basement for various reasons = he is dead, he has become a zombie, he is too far away, etc. In any case, the result is the same for the player → the player will simply wake up still chained, hungry, and thirsty. My code will regularly offer the player one last mini-game: → If the player fails this mini-game, they remain tied up and the next mini-games will be more difficult (simulating the player's fatigue and loss of endurance), and eventually (after a certain amount of time) thirst (a base PZ game mechanic) will kill the player. → If the player succeeds in the mini-game, they will be free. 4
티그로87 Posted April 30 Posted April 30 (edited) 4시간 전, BlaBla012345가 말했습니다: 아주 간단합니다. 플레이어는 선택권이 있습니다: _ Bandits 모드를 설치하지 않음 = 플레이어와 살아있는 인간 사이에 만남이 있을 것이며, 그들은 플레이어를 강간하려 시도할 것입니다. → 특정 조건을 충족해야 합니다 (자세히는 설명하지 않겠습니다) 플레이어가 패배하면, 플레이어는 살아있는 인간에게 "체인"을 당하고 강간당하게 됩니다. → 플레이어는 탈출을 시도해야 합니다 (자세히는 설명하지 않겠습니다) → 플레이어가 승리하면, 플레이어는 정상적으로 PZ를 계속 플레이할 수 있습니다. _ Bandits 모드 설치 = 플레이어와 살아있는 인간 사이에 만남이 있을 것이며, 그들은 플레이어를 강간하려 시도할 것입니다. → 특정 조건을 충족해야 합니다 (자세히는 설명하지 않겠습니다) 플레이어가 패배하면, 플레이어는 살아있는 인간에게 "체인"을 당하고 강간당하게 됩니다. → 플레이어는 탈출을 시도해야 합니다 (자세히는 설명하지 않겠습니다) 플레이어가 승리하면, 플레이어는 정상적으로 PZ를 계속 플레이할 수 있지만, 근처에 도적이 등장합니다. 요약하면, 살아있는 인간에 대한 강간과 패배를 포함하는 시스템이 실제로 존재하지만, 그것이 Bandits 모드와 연결된 직접적인 “밴디트” 존재는 아닙니다. 그것은 ZombHuman 엔티티(저만의 좀비 인간화 시스템)가 일종의 연출된 시나리오에서 플레이어를 공격할 것입니다. 스테이징이 아직 명확히 정의되지 않았지만, 저는 플레이어를 무작위로 생성된 지하실로 순간이동시키는 것을 고려하고 있습니다(아크 모드의 시스템과 다소 비슷합니다). 이 지하실은 집 아래에 위치해 있습니다. 플레이어는 이 지하실에 사슬에 묶여 있습니다. 살아있는 인간이 때때로 플레이어를 강간하기 위해 옵니다. 치트 메뉴 피닉스 코드를 기반으로 하는 시스템이 있어 시간을 단축하여 지하실에서 보낸 시간을 시뮬레이션합니다. 플레이어에게는 탈출 방법이 제공되는 단계가 있습니다. 플레이어가 실패하면, 그들은 계속 사슬에 묶이고 살아있는 인간에게 강간당할 것이다. 플레이어가 (자발적으로) 탈출하고 싶어하지 않는 것을 고집한다면, 살아있는 인간이 더 이상 플레이어를 강간하러 오지 않을 순간이 올 것입니다. 가능한 설명: 이 강간범은 이 지하실에서 그의 매춘부(그의 성노예—이 경우 플레이어)를 돌보는 데 지칠 것이다. _ 이 강간범은 여러 가지 이유로 지하실로 돌아갈 수 없을 것입니다 = 그는 죽었고, 좀비가 되었으며, 너무 멀리 떨어져 있습니다, 등등. 어쨌든, 결과는 플레이어에게 동일합니다 → 플레이어는 여전히 사슬에 묶인 채, 배고프고, 목이 마른 채로 깨어날 뿐입니다. 제 코드는 정기적으로 플레이어에게 마지막 미니 게임을 제공할 것입니다: 플레이어가 이 미니게임에 실패하면, 그들은 묶인 상태로 남게 되며 다음 미니게임은 더 어려워집니다(플레이어의 피로와 지구력 감소를 시뮬레이션합니다), 결국 일정 시간이 지나면 갈증(기본 PZ 게임 메커니즘)이 플레이어를 죽일 것입니다. 플레이어가 미니게임에서 성공하면, 자유롭게 됩니다. Thank you for the detailed explanation. Thanks to your explanation, I understand it much more clearly, and it’s made me even more interested!! If it’s not too much trouble, could I ask one more question? Here’s what I understand so far: 1. The player encounters a living human. 2. If the player loses, they are restrained and raped on the spot, similar to the mode in Zombowin. 3. After the rape, the player is locked in a basement (at a random probability?). Is this correct?? Zombolust is now in its final stages (the most time-consuming part), but since the detailed content hasn’t been revealed yet, please don’t feel obligated to answer if it’s difficult for you. I appreciate your hard work and respect you for it ❤️ Edited April 30 by 티그로87
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now