Jump to content

[Project Zomboid] ZomboLust - ZomboDesire Framework


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Is there any chance that the stripped clothes not be dropped and goes back to the backpack? Or any option to toggle bump strip off? Some people actually like clothed sex. Just a suggestion, nice mod!

Edited by MarcusHalberstram
Posted

hi few questions in the download page it says added compatibility for tombs wardrobe alternative but my game crashes when i enable it can u give the load order for that? and is there any threesome animations like gangbang style or always 1v1 and is it ok to play with other mods like noodleframework neatui etc? great work and keep it up and thanks

Posted (edited)

Why do I still push the attacker away and end the animation when I hit space in the pink zone? Plus, the bar above my character moves way too fast regardless of what multiplier I select.

屏幕截图 2026-08-27 052556.png

Edited by akdhgdef
Posted
On 8/24/2026 at 1:33 PM, tusyok07 said:

Sorry for asking a dumb question - is it possible to have a sex with NPCs with this mod?
Is there is a way to play as a male and have options for sex with other's NPCs?

Not for the moment.
First, I need to complete the entire part of the mod dealing with male player characters vs zombies.

After that, I’ll work on the parts with:

  1. Female player characters + living human bandit (scripted, not an NPC as you think)
  2. Male player characters + living human bandit (scripted, not an NPC as you think)

Only after all of that will I start looking into compatibility with NPC mods (non-scripted, with NPCs that move around and behave as you imagine).
 

On 8/25/2026 at 10:18 AM, MarcusHalberstram said:

Is there any chance that the stripped clothes not be dropped and goes back to the backpack? Or any option to toggle bump strip off? Some people actually like clothed sex. Just a suggestion, nice mod!

Everything is already coded and ready for the next version.
You’ll be able to choose traits that allow you to have sex scenes while fully clothed.
 

On 8/26/2026 at 1:47 AM, geneticfreak313 said:

hi few questions in the download page it says added compatibility for tombs wardrobe alternative but my game crashes when i enable it can u give the load order for that? and is there any threesome animations like gangbang style or always 1v1 and is it ok to play with other mods like noodleframework neatui etc? great work and keep it up and thanks

 

  1. Here is the list of compatible mods (it will be expanded in the next version) and the load order (in practice, you just click “auto” in Project Zomboid and it sorts them in this order):
    https://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2026_08/ZomboDesire_Support_Compat.png.a03b1bfa66eca01b0cd49d5281b9a588.png
  2. Multi-partner animations (gangbang) will come last in the framework.
    So not immediately, but they are planned, and the code is already prepared for them (ZM0, ZF0).
  3. There shouldn’t be any incompatibility with other mods (in principle).
Posted
On 8/24/2026 at 6:16 PM, tealheart9 said:

Removed ALL files from my mods folder and deleted the .txt file to force reset of the mods list so none were active. Redownloaded only zombolust and desire and had those as the only 2 active mods yet the issue persists.

I use Linux so my file paths are a bit different where my mods folder exists at "/var/home/USER_NAME/Zomboid/mods/" instead of the usual C:/ file path on windows.
Still when encountering a zombie I find myself unable to move where I assume I should be in an animation and no key presses will free me or progress into an animation, and no struggle bar appears. Picture is what it seen when touched.20260824120045_1.jpg.887b6b041c9021cf855539c6108e4b34.jpg

Logs.zip 10.92 kB · 1 download

There are actually several things going on on your Linux setup.

 

Your error isn’t normal, but my fallback is what caused the crash.
Explanation:
You should have had the item ZomboLust.Penis_Light, but for some reason your Linux machine can’t find it.

 

So my code tried to load a fallback path, which crashed because I mistakenly used a method that isn’t exposed to Lua.

 

I’ve fixed that broken method; it won’t appear in the next version.

 

However, the original problem on your Linux system remains.
The missing Penis_Light file, and also this error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/[REDACTED]/Zomboid/mods/home/[REDACTED]/zomboid/mods/zombodesire/42/media/scripts/zombodesire_sound_female.txt (No such file or directory) at FileInputStream.open0 (Native Method).

seem to indicate that Linux is getting confused between uppercase and lowercase letters in file names.

 

You should investigate along those lines to find the root cause of the error.

 

I’ve fixed my defective fallback, but the issue comes from how Linux appears to handle case in file names.
At least, that’s what seems most likely.

Posted
On 8/26/2026 at 11:18 PM, akdhgdef said:

Why do I still push the attacker away and end the animation when I hit space in the pink zone? Plus, the bar above my character moves way too fast regardless of what multiplier I select.

屏幕截图 2026-08-27 052556.png

With so little information, I’m unable to provide a precise diagnosis.

 

As soon as I finish the stair animations, I’ll upload a new version.
That way, you won’t need to press anything by default to access the sex scenes: your issue will therefore be “fixed.”

Posted

Hello, thank you so much for your work! I noticed that when the character bumps into zombies, their clothes fall off. I tried modifying the mod files so that the falling clothes would tear randomly. I tried modifying the ZomboLust_ClothingStrip.lua and ZomboLust_ClothingStripForZombHuman.lua files in the ZomboLust\42\media\lua\client directory, but it didn't work. Do you have any suggestions?

Posted
2 minutes ago, kkll64886 said:

Hello, thank you so much for your work! I noticed that when the character bumps into zombies, their clothes fall off. I tried modifying the mod files so that the falling clothes would tear randomly. I tried modifying the ZomboLust_ClothingStrip.lua and ZomboLust_ClothingStripForZombHuman.lua files in the ZomboLust\42\media\lua\client directory, but it didn't work. Do you have any suggestions?

Wait a few more days and I’ll have finished the stair animations, then I’ll release the new version.
 

In the next version, you’ll be able to choose a trait that makes zombies randomly tear holes in the clothes they rip off you.
Everything is already coded; you won’t have to do anything.

Posted
5 hours ago, TakeshiBellpepper said:

are there still linux issues with this mod? I'm a linux user and have been eyeing this for a min

Since you’re a Linux user, you should be able to get ZomboLust working.

 

It seems one user is having some issues with their installation, but since we don’t know whether this is systematic across all distros, I can’t comment on the reliability of this information regarding the Linux environment.

 

Your feedback would be valuable to us.
So please feel free to test it and share your experience with us, if you’re willing.

Posted
On 8/28/2026 at 1:19 PM, BlaBla012345 said:

Not for the moment.
First, I need to complete the entire part of the mod dealing with male player characters vs zombies.

After that, I’ll work on the parts with:

  1. Female player characters + living human bandit (scripted, not an NPC as you think)
  2. Male player characters + living human bandit (scripted, not an NPC as you think)

Only after all of that will I start looking into compatibility with NPC mods (non-scripted, with NPCs that move around and behave as you imagine).
 

Everything is already coded and ready for the next version.
You’ll be able to choose traits that allow you to have sex scenes while fully clothed.
 

 

  1. Here is the list of compatible mods (it will be expanded in the next version) and the load order (in practice, you just click “auto” in Project Zomboid and it sorts them in this order):
    https://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2026_08/ZomboDesire_Support_Compat.png.a03b1bfa66eca01b0cd49d5281b9a588.png
  2. Multi-partner animations (gangbang) will come last in the framework.
    So not immediately, but they are planned, and the code is already prepared for them (ZM0, ZF0).
  3. There shouldn’t be any incompatibility with other mods (in principle).

hi thx for the reply how do u enable tombs alternate without tomb body? it forces me to activate both 

Posted
57 minutes ago, geneticfreak313 said:

hi thx for the reply how do u enable tombs alternate without tomb body? it forces me to activate both 

What is "tombs alternate" ?

Posted
On 8/28/2026 at 9:50 PM, TakeshiBellpepper said:

are there still linux issues with this mod? I'm a linux user and have been eyeing this for a min

 

I've been running ZomboLust/ZomboDesire tonight on my Linux setup and I've had no problems.

Posted

The idea! What if we added to the game not only the pregnancy mechanic but also the mechanics of egg implantation, egg laying, oviposition, and parasites — specifically, zombies, since they’re basically zombies, and inside them there are plenty of larvae that, for obvious reasons, can end up in the heroine’s uterus. Plus, we could add zombie mutants, like giant meat flies that would be so large that they could lay larvae or eggs in our heroes. And, of course, we could add giant and small larvae to the world — they’re just itching to infest someone’s hot “nests.”

Posted
1 hour ago, kjelle said:

 

I've been running ZomboLust/ZomboDesire tonight on my Linux setup and I've had no problems.

 

Thanks for sharing your experience.
 
47 minutes ago, sniper5047 said:

The idea! What if we added to the game not only the pregnancy mechanic but also the mechanics of egg implantation, egg laying, oviposition, and parasites — specifically, zombies, since they’re basically zombies, and inside them there are plenty of larvae that, for obvious reasons, can end up in the heroine’s uterus. Plus, we could add zombie mutants, like giant meat flies that would be so large that they could lay larvae or eggs in our heroes. And, of course, we could add giant and small larvae to the world — they’re just itching to infest someone’s hot “nests.”

This will be for the "ZomboLust Being Female" and "Occult" mods.

I'll keep the idea in mind for later.

Posted
7 minutes ago, BlaBla012345 said:

 

Thanks for sharing your experience.
 

This will be for the "ZomboLust Being Female" and "Occult" mods.

I'll keep the idea in mind for later.

SEXCELLENT

Posted (edited)
On 8/28/2026 at 6:59 AM, BlaBla012345 said:

There are actually several things going on on your Linux setup.

 

Your error isn’t normal, but my fallback is what caused the crash.
Explanation:
You should have had the item ZomboLust.Penis_Light, but for some reason your Linux machine can’t find it.

 

So my code tried to load a fallback path, which crashed because I mistakenly used a method that isn’t exposed to Lua.

 

I’ve fixed that broken method; it won’t appear in the next version.

 

However, the original problem on your Linux system remains.
The missing Penis_Light file, and also this error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/[REDACTED]/Zomboid/mods/home/[REDACTED]/zomboid/mods/zombodesire/42/media/scripts/zombodesire_sound_female.txt (No such file or directory) at FileInputStream.open0 (Native Method).

seem to indicate that Linux is getting confused between uppercase and lowercase letters in file names.

 

You should investigate along those lines to find the root cause of the error.

 

I’ve fixed my defective fallback, but the issue comes from how Linux appears to handle case in file names.
At least, that’s what seems most likely.

I have some questions about the filepath you pointed out.
It looks like Zomboid is trying to start in my home folder, which looks normal, but when reaching the Zomboid mod folder it looks to be looking for another home folder to start the search again, could that be an issue? It does seem changing the file names to what is being looked for does correct the error where when it was looking for the female sounds and I have made the filepath it was looking for as well as changed all of the capital letters it changed the error (to the male sounds).

Looking into the case sensitivity issue it's a foundational issue that affects certain distros as a security issue that is not present on Windows. There isn't a good way of turning it off without messing with the OS's foundation that I am seeing with the only other option to get the mod working being a manual renaming of the files to match what is being looked for. Given this complication and my current findings I do not think that I will be running this mod with the changes I would have to do to all of the file names. So far as a different option Zomborut does most of what's needed without these same errors, just missing all of the added mechanics. I have even tried to run the game using different Proton versions with mods unable to be used on all other versions besides the default, so if someone knows of a specific version that addresses the case sensitivity I would love to hear it.

So I guess if any other Linux users find they are getting the same issue as me, it seems like the solution is to be SOL because of OS differences on file structure naming. Those Linux users who have distros without the case sensitivity seem to be able to run it.

Edited by tealheart9
Posted
3 hours ago, tealheart9 said:

I have some questions about the filepath you pointed out.
It looks like Zomboid is trying to start in my home folder, which looks normal, but when reaching the Zomboid mod folder it looks to be looking for another home folder to start the search again, could that be an issue? It does seem changing the file names to what is being looked for does correct the error where when it was looking for the female sounds and I have made the filepath it was looking for as well as changed all of the capital letters it changed the error (to the male sounds).

Looking into the case sensitivity issue it's a foundational issue that affects certain distros as a security issue that is not present on Windows. There isn't a good way of turning it off without messing with the OS's foundation that I am seeing with the only other option to get the mod working being a manual renaming of the files to match what is being looked for. Given this complication and my current findings I do not think that I will be running this mod with the changes I would have to do to all of the file names. So far as a different option Zomborut does most of what's needed without these same errors, just missing all of the added mechanics. I have even tried to run the game using different Proton versions with mods unable to be used on all other versions besides the default, so if someone knows of a specific version that addresses the case sensitivity I would love to hear it.

So I guess if any other Linux users find they are getting the same issue as me, it seems like the solution is to be SOL because of OS differences on file structure naming. Those Linux users who have distros without the case sensitivity seem to be able to run it.

As far as possible, I suggest you switch Linux distros, since this user reported no issues on Linux:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/256864-project-zomboid-zombolust-zombodesire-framework/page/20/#findComment-7383097
And as you yourself said, there seems to be a problem with certain Linux distros and the way they handle letter case sensitivity.

 

1 hour ago, Katgirl19 said:

1) this mod work with bandit mod?  2) can i disable the zombie and have npc only?

1) You can play with the Bandits mod, but the bandits will not try to catch you.


Once I’ve created the part of the mod that handles player vs. living human (friendly and hostile) interactions, we’ll have this kind of relationship possible.

 

2) For now, you cannot disable relationships with zombies.


Once I’ve created the part of the mod that handles player vs. living human (friendly and hostile) interactions, we’ll have an option to disable zombies and keep ONLY living human relationships (I know a few people want this option because they don’t like human vs. zombie relationships).

Posted (edited)
On 8/30/2026 at 5:19 AM, BlaBla012345 said:

As far as possible, I suggest you switch Linux distros, since this user reported no issues on Linux:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/256864-project-zomboid-zombolust-zombodesire-framework/page/20/#findComment-7383097
And as you yourself said, there seems to be a problem with certain Linux distros and the way they handle letter case sensitivity.

 

 

Switching Linux distros isn't as easy as pressing a button and being all good to go. To switch distros is to replace the OS which would require a reformatting of my PC memory and redownload of all of the computers files, which given how much I have on my PC I am unwilling to do to get a single mod I am having problems with to work. If it gets to the point I REALLY want to get the mod to work, I would just manually rename all of the file names as it would take less time and less effect my own system.

Edited by tealheart9
Posted
13 hours ago, tealheart9 said:

Switching Linux distros isn't as easy as pressing a button and being all good to go. To switch distros is to replace the OS which would require a reformatting of my PC memory and redownload of all of the computers files, which given how much I have on my PC I am unwilling to do to get a single mod I am having problems with to work. If it gets to the point I REALLY want to get the mod to work, I would just manually rename all of the file names as it would take less time and less effect my own system.

That does indeed seem to be the best course of action.

 

I apologize if my response was neither helpful nor satisfactory; I didn't mean to come across as mean, arrogant, or insensitive.
Unfortunately, I am unable to investigate this type of issue because I don't have access to a Linux machine.

 

I am sorry that you can't use my mod on Linux.
Perhaps in the future — if users support me — I’ll have the time (after laying the groundwork for the main mods) to try and find a solution for Linux-specific cases.

 

10 hours ago, qlGHOSTlp said:

it's crashing and closing the game for me as soon as i get into the scene

Your comment doesn't help me; I can't run a diagnosis without logs.
You need to be more specific.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...