티그로87 Posted February 23 Posted February 23 7 minutes ago, BlaBla012345 said: 시도해볼 수는 있지만 거의 확실히 모든 게 완전히 엉망이 될 거예요: 새 버전에서는 Bandits 모드 시스템이 Clusters로 대체됐거든요. Ah— ah, okay, got it. I'll test it out.
Zodiarch Posted February 23 Posted February 23 2 hours ago, BlaBla012345 said: It is normal that there are no sexual animations, because Lust has NOT yet been updated for B42.14 and, in any case, there are not yet any truly finished ones. So the only functional animations are those from the Desire mod, which are simply general-audience animations with no sexual content. I checked your logs. The first encounter goes perfectly well. Encounter 2: near a hedge there was a position offset, which canceled the encounter. "Object detected for specific animation -> Low Hedge" "WARNING - Zombie moved during setup (delta X 0.00, Y 0.26) - likely pushed back or fell over barrier" Encounter 3: near a door "Low Fence Door": goes perfectly well. Encounter 4: goes perfectly well. Encounter 5: goes perfectly well. Error due to a bug in the base game: "FileNotFoundException: G:\Games\Steam SSD 2\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\ui\Sidebar\80\Carpentry_Off_80.png_Icon (The system cannot find the file specified)" And the following encounters went perfectly well. Then you returned to the main menu and launched a new game. And you had 3 encounters, all of which went perfectly well. Conclusion: the Desire Framework works wonderfully, exactly as intended. All that remains is for you to wait until I improve the Framework and finally create the sexual animations in Lust. Patience is the key word with the game Project Zomboid… Thanks! No need to reprimand me xD Simply put, I wasn’t aware that there are no sex animations yet because I couldn’t find any description of what is actually in the mod. At least we found out that ZomboLust isn’t working and ZomboDesire is working. Just as a side note, the whole ‘ZomboLust LewdModels’ part isn’t working either, but I think you already know this. Thank you anyway, and have a great day!
BlaBla012345 Posted February 23 Author Posted February 23 15 minutes ago, Zodiarch said: Thanks! No need to reprimand me xD Simply put, I wasn’t aware that there are no sex animations yet because I couldn’t find any description of what is actually in the mod. At least we found out that ZomboLust isn’t working and ZomboDesire is working. Just as a side note, the whole ‘ZomboLust LewdModels’ part isn’t working either, but I think you already know this. Thank you anyway, and have a great day! Oh, my apologies if you thought my reply was meant as a reprimand. 🫢 It wasn't, but it's true that texts don't always accurately convey the author's thoughts. I should have used smiley faces; I didn't mean to be offensive: everything's cool, don't worry! 😀 There are indeed a few minor issues with the models, you're right. B42.13 had the effect of a second modapocalypse and broke quite a few mods. I'll fix what needs fixing, thanks for sharing your experience. 2
Abelius Posted February 24 Posted February 24 Hi there. Not to be "that guy" but... there is no description of what this mod does in the OP. It just goes as if everyone should know already. I mean, yeah, I guess it adds sex to the game, obviously, but the big 'how', 'what', 'where' questions are left unanswered. 🙄 Do you think you could write up a small summary for the clueless?
bicobus Posted February 24 Posted February 24 4 hours ago, Abelius said: Hi there. Not to be "that guy" but... there is no description of what this mod does in the OP. It just goes as if everyone should know already. I mean, yeah, I guess it adds sex to the game, obviously, but the big 'how', 'what', 'where' questions are left unanswered. 🙄 Do you think you could write up a small summary for the clueless? That's because it still being worked on. For the clueless, there are two mods: one framework and one for gameplay. The framework handles animation calls and interactions between characters but does nothing on its own. The gameplay one make use of the framework to implement a game loop, like a defeat mod that replace the part when your character die. 2
티그로87 Posted February 25 Posted February 25 Hey, guy. I've had a lot of free time lately, so I'm trying to teach myself Blender. While doing that, I'd like to help with the development or updates for your Zombolust mod. Could you maybe tell me where to start and what Zombolust model you're using? I want to be of help to you.
BlaBla012345 Posted February 25 Author Posted February 25 On 2/24/2026 at 1:43 PM, Abelius said: Hi there. Not to be "that guy" but... there is no description of what this mod does in the OP. It just goes as if everyone should know already. I mean, yeah, I guess it adds sex to the game, obviously, but the big 'how', 'what', 'where' questions are left unanswered. 🙄 Do you think you could write up a small summary for the clueless? Hi, Indeed, you’re right — I need to write a description explaining what the mod actually does. As bicobus correctly pointed out, I haven’t written a proper description yet because I’m actively working on building the mod. I fully intend to write a complete and proper description once the first real playable version of Lust is released (so version 0.2, since the current 0.1 is just a brief preview created for PZ B42.12). I’ll need to explain the gameplay in detail, how to play with Lust, the meaning of the options, and the major impact those options have. I’m fully aware that the options won’t have sufficient in-game descriptions, and that I’ll need to explain them more thoroughly elsewhere. Especially because the options available to players will greatly influence their playthrough, the animations they will see, and the difficulty tied to those settings. On 2/24/2026 at 6:08 PM, bicobus said: That's because it still being worked on. For the clueless, there are two mods: one framework and one for gameplay. The framework handles animation calls and interactions between characters but does nothing on its own. The gameplay one make use of the framework to implement a game loop, like a defeat mod that replace the part when your character die. Thank you, bicobus — you perfectly summarized the mods and the distinction between Framework and Lust. 8 hours ago, 티그로87 said: Hey, guy. I've had a lot of free time lately, so I'm trying to teach myself Blender. While doing that, I'd like to help with the development or updates for your Zombolust mod. Could you maybe tell me where to start and what Zombolust model you're using? I want to be of help to you. Regarding Blender, you won’t be able to help me with the animations because the process is complex: multiple stages, loops, poses, pregnancy risk, etc. However, you could help with the models — but you’d need to be very good with rigs and with injecting them into the official Mystery Rig. So if you’re just starting to learn Blender, I’m not sure you’d be able to do much in that area. What I would really need is someone like “Lcr,” who suddenly appeared on the official Lust Discord (see Zunder’s Discord), dropped a massive bomb, and then disappeared without a trace. Lcr showed proof of a rig for character models — for the mouth, breasts, etc. But the thing is, he said he was working in Maya (I think), whereas what I actually need is his work applied directly to the official TIS Mystery Rig. If you feel capable of doing that kind of work, then yes — you’d be a living god! Ask Zunder about it, and take a look at Lcr’s work on Discord to understand what I’m talking about. Good luck if you decide to go down that path. 1
grip Posted February 26 Posted February 26 Can we get the basics of how this mod is suppose to work? Ive played zombolewd and it has the right click options for activates or subduing otherwise you are defeated when a zombie catches you and takes off your cloth's. Im sorry, I appreciate your work but can't seem to find simple instructions on how the mod is suppose to function! haha Ive set the mod order of all 3, first attempt the zombie caught me and froze in place even on reload I had no directional walking. I tried changing the debug line in the LUA to "true" as you mentioned some pages back and all it did was make them attack me normally. What exactly are the steps to use the mod or what options should be showing up in game to perform anything?? This is the 42.14 update btw not sure if thats where my problem falls at. 1
BlaBla012345 Posted February 26 Author Posted February 26 14 hours ago, grip said: Can we get the basics of how this mod is suppose to work? Ive played zombolewd and it has the right click options for activates or subduing otherwise you are defeated when a zombie catches you and takes off your cloth's. Im sorry, I appreciate your work but can't seem to find simple instructions on how the mod is suppose to function! haha Ive set the mod order of all 3, first attempt the zombie caught me and froze in place even on reload I had no directional walking. I tried changing the debug line in the LUA to "true" as you mentioned some pages back and all it did was make them attack me normally. What exactly are the steps to use the mod or what options should be showing up in game to perform anything?? This is the 42.14 update btw not sure if thats where my problem falls at. I added a brief description in Post #1 1
grip Posted February 27 Posted February 27 On 2/26/2026 at 12:14 PM, BlaBla012345 said: I added a brief description in Post #1 great thanks so there should not be any menus, im guessing the freezing on encounter is from the .14 update? Also which mod is the nude zombie bodies?
BlaBla012345 Posted February 27 Author Posted February 27 2 hours ago, grip said: great thanks so there should not be any menus, im guessing the freezing on encounter is from the .14 update? Also which mod is the nude zombie bodies? There's one option, but I'll add a second one this weekend if all goes well. I'll add the descriptions at the end of the weekend if everything works as planned. If you only use Desire, there shouldn't be any freezes at all. I need to update Lust because it's the one that hasn't been updated for B42.14 yet, but first I need to finish implementing the three animation selection features (I won't go into details). The naked body mod is for players, and I believe it applies naked bodies to zombies as well, since TIS uses the same bodies for everyone. 2
Wererererere Posted February 28 Posted February 28 Since bandits is/was a dependency, report for the Desire framework Bandits can grab you just like zombies, but when they do all other bandits around physics off into the ether and crash. Maybe that's expected since you're only testing the zombies, but fyi Eventually itd be great to have an option to make the grabbing zombie a separate type, so both zombies that eat your face and grabbers can exist. Maybe splitting it like that might also help with compatibility(?). as long as the npcs dont grab you this seems compatible with the one week later mod which i really like ty for ur work so far
BlaBla012345 Posted March 1 Author Posted March 1 13 hours ago, Wererererere said: Since bandits is/was a dependency, report for the Desire framework Bandits can grab you just like zombies, but when they do all other bandits around physics off into the ether and crash. Maybe that's expected since you're only testing the zombies, but fyi Eventually itd be great to have an option to make the grabbing zombie a separate type, so both zombies that eat your face and grabbers can exist. Maybe splitting it like that might also help with compatibility(?). as long as the npcs dont grab you this seems compatible with the one week later mod which i really like ty for ur work so far Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, in its current state, Desire crashes (or doesn’t work at all) when a normal bandit comes into contact with the player. I am fully aware of this issue, but thank you for reminding me. Don’t worry, there is already a branch in the Intercept file that handles the case where a living bandit (so not a zombie) comes into contact with the player. The thing is, I haven’t yet created the code that should execute in that specific situation. Right now, the code probably attempts to “banditize” a bandit => likely crash when Desire tries to add a brain to a bandit who already has one. I need to add the animations that should play when it is a living human (a normal bandit) who comes into contact with the player in order to prevent crashes. For the moment, I’m focusing on the animations and interactions with zombies. But of course, I will add the specific code and animations for a rape committed by a living human: these are necessarily animations that are completely different (behaviorally speaking) from those of zombies. It’s planned, but it’s not done yet. I have so many things to do and so little time, it’s terrible... 😨 It will come, and Desire (and Lust of course) will then be compatible with normal bandits and Week One. 1
Zodiarch Posted March 2 Posted March 2 Hey there, dear mod creator *^____^* Just an idea: give us the ability to masturbate so the player can deal with "sadness, stress, and boredom" I’m so tired of all that micromanagement. ^^”
BlaBla012345 Posted March 2 Author Posted March 2 (edited) 7 hours ago, Zodiarch said: Hey there, dear mod creator *^____^* Just an idea: give us the ability to masturbate so the player can deal with "sadness, stress, and boredom" I’m so tired of all that micromanagement. ^^” Hi, I’ve planned an entire Addon dedicated to masturbation. I still have a lot of work to do before creating it, but rest assured that masturbation will definitely be present to complement Lust. Offering it as an Addon will allow players to choose whether or not they want to deal with this type of activity. It won’t be a simple mod that just adds animations like it was in ZomboWin. There will be a research and collectible system with masturbation animation. Following the same principle that already exists in Desire, there will be different animations depending on the objects used: shower, armchair, bed, etc. The only possible exception (I still need to think this through carefully) would be a masturbation animation that is not triggered by the player and would be included in Lust. Careful, I’m spoiling the principle of the system here: Spoiler This animation would trigger if the player accumulates too many debuffs after being raped multiple times. This special animation would randomly immobilize the player (depending on their mental state), which could lead to catastrophic situations: imagine being chased by a horde and suddenly your character stops because they can’t take it anymore and the urge to masturbate becomes overwhelming… Still to be defined, but that’s the main idea. There will also be masturbation animations that I would like to trigger automatically after an erotic dream in the Dreams Addon — to be implemented when creating that Addon. And finally, there will be special masturbation animations in the “End Game” Addon related to the demon and the angel. So in short: YES, there will be masturbation. Edited March 2 by BlaBla012345 2
BlaBla012345 Posted March 8 Author Posted March 8 Hi folks! 🫡 And here we are: the almost complete version of the Framework. At least complete for the 0.2.x phase, because there are still things to add: such as animations with living humans (Bandits) in phase 0.3 and group animations (gang bang) in phase 0.4 In the meantime, I’m releasing version 0.2.6, which brings a few additions that were important to me. The animations are finally of decent and almost final quality. An option (in the game’s options menu) to set the duration of the invisibility the player gains after a defeat (default: 3 in-game minutes, which is only a few seconds IRL). Warning: this is not free! The longer you remain invisible, the more zombies will be attracted toward you when the invisibility ends! (see the image in post #1) An option (in the game’s options menu) to set how many times an animation loops on itself. One of the main complaints I had about ZomboWin was that the animations lasted very little time. The result was that you barely had time to enjoy yourself before you had to put your hands back on the keyboard. Now you can set how many times the main body (the central part) of the animations will loop, which means that an animation that only lasts one minute can last two minutes if you set a x2 multiplier. However, be careful: I plan to create very long animations (several minutes) for the Extreme category (there will be different categories ranging from Shy, then Regular, then Hardcore, and Extreme). So if you set a x5 multiplier on an Extreme animation, you might have to wait quite a while before reaching the end of the animation. Let’s say an Extreme animation lasts 4 minutes by default (I don’t yet know how long they will actually be): with a x5 multiplier, you would get an animation that loops 5 times in a row and therefore lasts 5 × 4 = 20 minutes. (see the image in post #1) A mini-game when encountering zombies (and living humans later, of course). There’s something that annoys me in sex games: you have to lose in order to see a sex scene. This systematically leads to players standing still and doing nothing in front of an enemy. I find that stupid, because the point of a game (at least a game like Project Zomboid) is to present a challenge where you try NOT to die. Based on that observation, I implemented a mini-game to force the player to try to win rather than lose. Explanation: When you encounter a zombie, during the first animation (which will be a struggle animation in Lust), you will see a mini-game asking you to press the space bar on your keyboard when the cursor is precisely inside the green zone. The size of the zones depends on your endurance. If you are in great shape, the green zone will be very small, making your chance of winning very low. If you are exhausted, however, the green zone will be very large, allowing you to win the right to be raped. Don’t get too excited, you bunch of perverts, because you don’t know what kind of debuff awaits you when you get raped… Since the Framework itself is all-audience, only text messages appear above the player’s head if you lose. In Lust, however, if you lose the mini-game you will lose health points (let’s say 10%) and get 2 scratches if you press in the red zone or if you wait until the end of the struggle animation without pressing the space bar. If you press in the orange zone, you will lose some health points (let’s say 5%) and receive 1 scratch. The health loss can be fatal if your health is already in a critical state. You will not lose health or get scratches if you press in the green zone, but you will be raped… and the debuffs at the end of the rape will be massive, I guarantee it! The goal here, as you may have understood, is to create a mod that aims to be “realistic”, just like the game Project Zomboid itself. A real fucking mod with real gameplay! As usual, you can test the Beta version of the Framework if you feel like it. I’m going to need a bit of help with two things: code and a texture image. Regarding the code: 1) I would need someone to take a look at the orientation and positioning of zombies during an encounter. Indeed, banditized zombies don’t always position themselves correctly. So the code would need improvement if someone is capable of doing it. 2) I would need someone to find a way to preserve the existing blood stains on the zombie when it gets banditized. Currently the banditization works perfectly for clothing, but the bandit gets “cleaned” of all blood traces during the banditization process. You would need to take inspiration from the file ZomboDesire_BanditClothingRestorer.lua and do the same thing in order to preserve the blood stains on the zombie during banditization. 3) At some point, when creating version 0.3, I will need help from a network expert to try to add Player vs Player animations. It’s not ready yet, so there’s plenty of time, but I’m posting this here in case someone sees this message. Regarding the texture: I would need someone to create a texture that can be applied to the penis. Right now it’s just a simple PNG file with a solid color, which is extremely ugly. I’m going to port Lust so that it becomes compatible with B42.14, and then you’ll be able to test the penis texture directly. My next post here (my next upload) will be version 0.1.1 of Lust for the B42.14 port, to prevent crashes caused by obsolete code. Then after that I’m going to disappear for a while to do all the work on the animations and all the necessary code to create version 0.2 of Lust. Yes, you read that right: 💥 The next step, now that all the Framework building blocks are finally in place, is the most complete version of Lust possible! With real animations without slow motion, and with Regular, Hardcore, and Extreme. **SEX, damn it! 😎 11
Platinphoenixx Posted March 8 Posted March 8 1 hour ago, BlaBla012345 said: Hi folks! 🫡 And here we are: the almost complete version of the Framework. At least complete for the 0.2.x phase, because there are still things to add: such as animations with living humans (Bandits) in phase 0.3 and group animations (gang bang) in phase 0.4 In the meantime, I’m releasing version 0.2.6, which brings a few additions that were important to me. The animations are finally of decent and almost final quality. An option (in the game’s options menu) to set the duration of the invisibility the player gains after a defeat (default: 3 in-game minutes, which is only a few seconds IRL). Warning: this is not free! The longer you remain invisible, the more zombies will be attracted toward you when the invisibility ends! (see the image in post #1) An option (in the game’s options menu) to set how many times an animation loops on itself. One of the main complaints I had about ZomboWin was that the animations lasted very little time. The result was that you barely had time to enjoy yourself before you had to put your hands back on the keyboard. Now you can set how many times the main body (the central part) of the animations will loop, which means that an animation that only lasts one minute can last two minutes if you set a x2 multiplier. However, be careful: I plan to create very long animations (several minutes) for the Extreme category (there will be different categories ranging from Shy, then Regular, then Hardcore, and Extreme). So if you set a x5 multiplier on an Extreme animation, you might have to wait quite a while before reaching the end of the animation. Let’s say an Extreme animation lasts 4 minutes by default (I don’t yet know how long they will actually be): with a x5 multiplier, you would get an animation that loops 5 times in a row and therefore lasts 5 × 4 = 20 minutes. (see the image in post #1) A mini-game when encountering zombies (and living humans later, of course). There’s something that annoys me in sex games: you have to lose in order to see a sex scene. This systematically leads to players standing still and doing nothing in front of an enemy. I find that stupid, because the point of a game (at least a game like Project Zomboid) is to present a challenge where you try NOT to die. Based on that observation, I implemented a mini-game to force the player to try to win rather than lose. Explanation: When you encounter a zombie, during the first animation (which will be a struggle animation in Lust), you will see a mini-game asking you to press the space bar on your keyboard when the cursor is precisely inside the green zone. The size of the zones depends on your endurance. If you are in great shape, the green zone will be very small, making your chance of winning very low. If you are exhausted, however, the green zone will be very large, allowing you to win the right to be raped. Don’t get too excited, you bunch of perverts, because you don’t know what kind of debuff awaits you when you get raped… Since the Framework itself is all-audience, only text messages appear above the player’s head if you lose. In Lust, however, if you lose the mini-game you will lose health points (let’s say 10%) and get 2 scratches if you press in the red zone or if you wait until the end of the struggle animation without pressing the space bar. If you press in the orange zone, you will lose some health points (let’s say 5%) and receive 1 scratch. The health loss can be fatal if your health is already in a critical state. You will not lose health or get scratches if you press in the green zone, but you will be raped… and the debuffs at the end of the rape will be massive, I guarantee it! The goal here, as you may have understood, is to create a mod that aims to be “realistic”, just like the game Project Zomboid itself. A real fucking mod with real gameplay! As usual, you can test the Beta version of the Framework if you feel like it. I’m going to need a bit of help with two things: code and a texture image. Regarding the code: 1) I would need someone to take a look at the orientation and positioning of zombies during an encounter. Indeed, banditized zombies don’t always position themselves correctly. So the code would need improvement if someone is capable of doing it. 2) I would need someone to find a way to preserve the existing blood stains on the zombie when it gets banditized. Currently the banditization works perfectly for clothing, but the bandit gets “cleaned” of all blood traces during the banditization process. You would need to take inspiration from the file ZomboDesire_BanditClothingRestorer.lua and do the same thing in order to preserve the blood stains on the zombie during banditization. 3) At some point, when creating version 0.3, I will need help from a network expert to try to add Player vs Player animations. It’s not ready yet, so there’s plenty of time, but I’m posting this here in case someone sees this message. Regarding the texture: I would need someone to create a texture that can be applied to the penis. Right now it’s just a simple PNG file with a solid color, which is extremely ugly. I’m going to port Lust so that it becomes compatible with B42.14, and then you’ll be able to test the penis texture directly. My next post here (my next upload) will be version 0.1.1 of Lust for the B42.14 port, to prevent crashes caused by obsolete code. Then after that I’m going to disappear for a while to do all the work on the animations and all the necessary code to create version 0.2 of Lust. Yes, you read that right: 💥 The next step, now that all the Framework building blocks are finally in place, is the most complete version of Lust possible! With real animations without slow motion, and with Regular, Hardcore, and Extreme. **SEX, damn it! 😎 A hero you are Sounds pretty dope. Looking forward to it!
bicobus Posted March 9 Posted March 9 21 hours ago, BlaBla012345 said: One of the main complaints I had about ZomboWin was that the animations lasted very little time. I read you complaining about gameplay and sex mods being subpar, especially in the defeat area. So I have this gameloop that may help alleviate that. I wrote it as a HTML document, 'cause latex. My math is garbage, please be tolerant. Also my editor got wonky midway through me writing, and as a result I may have forgotten core ideas. I believe I have written enough to get the main idea across though, but please do ask questions if not. https://bicobus.neocities.org/Zomboid/Defeat 1
8BitRizz Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Biggest bug when testing: animations play, minigame and stage system works, the problem is that pressing escape, finishing the animation, or being interrupted makes it so that the player cannot move. Invisibility seems to work. And also there's the general bug of everything only displaying the code name and not the display name because of B42.15. I have the error magnifier mod installed and it only displays errors from Bandits. It happens with either both ZomboLust and Desire enabled or just with Desire itself.
BlaBla012345 Posted March 11 Author Posted March 11 On 3/10/2026 at 5:25 AM, 8BitRizz said: Biggest bug when testing: animations play, minigame and stage system works, the problem is that pressing escape, finishing the animation, or being interrupted makes it so that the player cannot move. Invisibility seems to work. And also there's the general bug of everything only displaying the code name and not the display name because of B42.15. I have the error magnifier mod installed and it only displays errors from Bandits. It happens with either both ZomboLust and Desire enabled or just with Desire itself. I've finished the port to B42.15 and I've discovered the cause of the player being unable to move. Everything has been fixed and I'm putting the latest version online right now. 3
Abelius Posted March 11 Posted March 11 6 hours ago, BlaBla012345 said: I've finished the port to B42.15 and I've discovered the cause of the player being unable to move. Everything has been fixed and I'm putting the latest version online right now. Hi there, and thank you for working on this. I've just downloaded both files and tested it with a clean game, female character, and minimal mods (what I think are the minimal mods; see the screenshot). Got the attention of a zombie, stayed put, he walked to me, and got my character freezing for a while. The zombie too. Then he walked past me, realized I was uneaten, and proceeded to eat me. I was still frozen. My game version is 42.13.2. Dunno if this update should be working with it, but I'd prefer to stay away from any version newer than that or the other many mods waiting to be activated will have a hard time working, you know. Am I lacking other required mods? I've seen in the main post that the loading order includes 'ZomboLust Lewd Models' and such (?). Those didn't show for me at all. Are they supposed to be downloaded elsewhere? Ah, and something important, I think: the mod.info file in ZomboDesire/42/ is lacking the backslash before Bandits2. It couldn't be enabled until I added it. Thanks.
vech2514 Posted March 14 Posted March 14 Hey, I saw your request on discord for figuring out how to persist bloodstains through banditization. I'm new to modding zomboid and don't really know how to test that what I wrote works (cuz idk how to trigger banditization in a testable way) but I have extensive coding experience and believe I've come up with something that should work if you're interested. 1
BlaBla012345 Posted March 15 Author Posted March 15 On 3/9/2026 at 4:58 PM, bicobus said: I read you complaining about gameplay and sex mods being subpar, especially in the defeat area. So I have this gameloop that may help alleviate that. I wrote it as a HTML document, 'cause latex. My math is garbage, please be tolerant. Also my editor got wonky midway through me writing, and as a result I may have forgotten core ideas. I believe I have written enough to get the main idea across though, but please do ask questions if not. https://bicobus.neocities.org/Zomboid/Defeat I’ve been pretty busy this week, sorry for the late reply. I also took the opportunity to think about your suggestions. I didn’t want to answer too quickly because this topic deserves a bit of time. I’m going to be provocative, but don’t worry—I actually think the exact opposite of my next sentence 😁 and I’ll prove it right after. Out of all these ideas, I’m keeping none of them, because none of them are gameplay ideas. I’M KIDDING!😀 In reality, your suggestions helped a damn good gameplay idea grow—one that will fit perfectly for the case of bandits attacking the player. Explanation: In the past, I had already expressed a thought similar to yours (also suggested by another user) regarding the behavior of bandits who attack the player. In short, the player would faint in the street and be teleported into a basement to be mistreated there. But deep down I never wanted that idea, because it lacks a central element: reverse gameplay. What is reverse gameplay? As I already wrote, in porn games you constantly have the player waiting around doing nothing until they lose all their health just to see a sex scene. And that’s something I absolutely cannot stand.😠 So I created the opposite effect: the player MUST win in order to earn the right to “lose” and see a sex scene. So the player has to win the mini-game during phase 1 of the animation with the attacking zombie: the struggle phase. If the player loses or does nothing, they are punished with a loss of health and they see no sex scene. If the player succeeds in the mini-game, they are rewarded with a “defeat,” meaning a sex scene (and the REAL defeat comes afterward with huge debuffs). From that point on, I go back to analyzing your proposals. When facing a bandit (a living human), you would normally have to lose to see a sex scene. So logically, the player would have to lose health during a fight against the bandit in order to suffer defeat and then watch their character undergo a rape scene. And that is NOT what we want: we want to WIN in order to earn the right to be defeated and see a sex scene. Additionally, unlike a zombie that behaves like an animal, a living human bandit doesn’t want to fuck naked in the middle of a street or a field surrounded by dozens of zombies ready to devour him. The bandit will want to rape his victim (the player) somewhere quiet—in a house or basement—away from prying eyes and disruptive zombies. What you described is actually the phase AFTER the bandit rapes the player. That’s why I’m not keeping your “escape from a house” gameplay idea for the first part (don’t worry—your idea has good points, even very good ones). However, your suggestions made me think about a way to: place the player in a safe location in a house or basement place the bandit in the same place make the player play a mini-game that they MUST win in order to earn the right to be raped And I found the perfect scenario that: does not require an ultra-complicated teleportation to a random location near the confrontation with the bandit does not require losing health does not require pushing back zombies or escaping their attacks I’m not going to explain the details of my scenario yet because I’d like to keep the surprise for you all, but I’ll give a few hints: there won’t really be a fight against the bandit; if there is one, it means the player lost the mini-game and therefore resisted the bandit there won’t be complex teleportation but rather a logical sequence of attacker/attacked—or if you prefer dominant/submissive—relationships (The Walking Dead: Negan telling Rick “It’s a nasty pill to swallow, and you just swallow it”) once the initial sex animation is finished, the player will still have to escape from the place where they are being held prisoner — and that’s where your ideas start to make perfect sense I’m looking forward to moving the project forward and reaching the 0.3 development phase of the Framework to implement all this logic. There’s only one element that’s still a bit unclear on the technical side: the initial method I should use to trigger the bandit’s attack on the player. But I have a lead using the game’s OnEveryDay or OnEveryHour event in Project Zomboid. Everything else should be fairly easy to code, except for the mini-game—not because it’s complex (far from it; it will be a Simon-type mini-game) but because I’ll have to use keyboard key binds, and that’s something you can’t afford to mess up. 4
BlaBla012345 Posted March 15 Author Posted March 15 On 3/12/2026 at 12:02 AM, Abelius said: Hi there, and thank you for working on this. I've just downloaded both files and tested it with a clean game, female character, and minimal mods (what I think are the minimal mods; see the screenshot). Got the attention of a zombie, stayed put, he walked to me, and got my character freezing for a while. The zombie too. Then he walked past me, realized I was uneaten, and proceeded to eat me. I was still frozen. My game version is 42.13.2. Dunno if this update should be working with it, but I'd prefer to stay away from any version newer than that or the other many mods waiting to be activated will have a hard time working, you know. Am I lacking other required mods? I've seen in the main post that the loading order includes 'ZomboLust Lewd Models' and such (?). Those didn't show for me at all. Are they supposed to be downloaded elsewhere? Ah, and something important, I think: the mod.info file in ZomboDesire/42/ is lacking the backslash before Bandits2. It couldn't be enabled until I added it. Thanks. Regarding the first issue (the player freezing and the zombie eating you), it's because you used an older version of the Desire Framework. Download the latest version 0.2.7 of the Framework AND the latest version B42.15 of PZ to see that these problems have been resolved. And concerning the mod.info file: the backslash before Bandits2 is not needed because B42.15 requires its removal.
BlaBla012345 Posted March 15 Author Posted March 15 21 hours ago, vech2514 said: Hey, I saw your request on discord for figuring out how to persist bloodstains through banditization. I'm new to modding zomboid and don't really know how to test that what I wrote works (cuz idk how to trigger banditization in a testable way) but I have extensive coding experience and believe I've come up with something that should work if you're interested. Hi ! 🫡 I’m indeed particularly interested in your proposal because I really need a clue about how to fix this problem.😀 Don’t worry about the whole “complex testing on an edited version of the Framework” part: just give me your tip in the following form: Which function(s) from the Bandits mod need to be changed or overridden? Or alternatively, which code needs to be rewritten in my own mod or in the file ZomboDesire_OverrideBanditSpawner.lua? You can also simply copy-paste the code you wrote directly into this forum. Feel free to attach a possible .lua file or even a .txt file with a few lines of code. I don’t necessarily need you to test it yourself and spend your time on it — I just need a lead to know what should be modified in the Bandits mod code or in mine: which function, which variable, which injection, etc. Thanks in advance for your help ! 🙏
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now