CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

Could you please include some screenshots on the first post? no one wants to actually SHOW their works for these new skyrim mods. I'd like to see what I'm installing beforehand.

There's a video.

and it's on the nexus.

yeah... a video on a website that requires you to register to watch it, and no direct link to it on nexus. It's kinda useful to not have to jump through hoops just to see what the heck the mod gives you. a screenshot or two is too much?

Could you please include some screenshots on the first post? no one wants to actually SHOW their works for these new skyrim mods. I'd like to see what I'm installing beforehand.

There's a video.

and it's on the nexus.

yeah... a video on a website that requires you to register to watch it' date=' and no direct link to it on nexus. It's kinda useful to not have to jump through hoops just to see what the heck the mod gives you. a screenshot or two is too much?

[/quote']

Earlier in development there were tons of screenshots, but at some point those were removed when the 1st post got "prettified." I don't really blame Cherry for not plastering screenshots everywhere since you would need GIFs to actually see the jiggle and the modded animations do exactly what they say they do, so it's not like you need proof before you download. Even so, the mod is still very much a work in progress so you can expect them not to be perfect and so it's up to you to decide if you want to try them out and report any issues not already reported or just ignore the mod until it matures more.

There's a video.

and it's on the nexus.

yeah... a video on a website that requires you to register to watch it' date=' and no direct link to it on nexus. It's kinda useful to not have to jump through hoops just to see what the heck the mod gives you. a screenshot or two is too much?

[/quote']

Screenshots do not really convey what this mod does.

I am sure I will readd some screenies at some point.

I am sorry you have to jump through hoops like registering to a site that will take you two seconds in order to see more info of something you spent 2 - 3 minutes posting this rant.

Thanks

Admittedly, I didn't read the whole thread, but has the elf issue been sorted yet? Been waiting for weeks to play my high/woodelf toons :P

Also not sure if this may have already been mentioned, but I have no problem with the mod playing a dark elf. It seems isolated around just the highelf and woodelf races.

TIA :D

Admittedly' date=' I didn't read the whole thread, but has the elf issue been sorted yet? Been waiting for weeks to play my high/woodelf toons :P

Also not sure if this may have already been mentioned, but I have no problem with the mod playing a dark elf. It seems isolated around just the highelf and woodelf races.

TIA :D

[/quote']

Yea this body works on elves.

First of all, out of all eye candy mods, your's Cherry is by far the best, it is almost perfect!

Now, why almost? This may be completely my personal preference but what i would like is a 100 weight butt with a 70 weight breasts. Forgive my noobism, which is unquestionable, but is it possible to make a mod where you separately control the size of breast/butt/waist?

I tried bodyslide but i prefer your body (read butt) to CBBE

I guess you didn't understand the question....

I know it "works". I asked if the issue with elves has been fixed. The file in the first post is the one I'm already using, and my highelf/woodelf characters CTD as soon as I try to remove any armor chestpiece.

Is there an updated file buried in this thread somewhere?

First of all' date=' out of all eye candy mods, your's Cherry is by far the best, it is almost perfect!

Now, why almost? This may be completely my personal preference but what i would like is a 100 weight butt with a 70 weight breasts. Forgive my noobism, which is unquestionable, but is it possible to make a mod where you separately control the size of breast/butt/waist?

[/quote']

You can use Caliente's Bodyslide program to achieve this. The release of the Bodyslide pretty much made every other mesh made based on CBBE obsolete. Using Bodyslide you could get that 100 butt/ 70 breasts look by using the silly huge preset and then lower the breast size a bit for the full weight mesh.

The only downside, if you really want to call it that, is that the mesh created by BodySlide is based on CBBE 3 which uses the improved UV layout to eliminate seams and unfortunately most of the outfits out currently uses the CBBE 2 uv layout so you'll get odd looking patches around the hip on skimpy outfits.

I guess you didn't understand the question....

I know it "works". I asked if the issue with elves has been fixed. The file in the first post is the one I'm already using' date=' and my highelf/woodelf characters CTD as soon as I try to remove any armor chestpiece.

Is there an updated file buried in this thread somewhere?

[/quote']

Your using "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.4.1"??

that is the version that is fixed.

You dont have to go through all the posts, simply go to my first post and read the version release notes.

First of all' date=' out of all eye candy mods, your's Cherry is by far the best, it is almost perfect!

[/quote']

You can use Caliente's Bodyslide program to achieve this. The release of the Bodyslide pretty much made every other mesh made based on CBBE obsolete. Using Bodyslide you could get that 100 butt/ 70 breasts look by using the silly huge preset and then lower the breast size a bit for the full weight mesh.

The only downside, if you really want to call it that, is that the mesh created by BodySlide is based on CBBE 3 which uses the improved UV layout to eliminate seams and unfortunately most of the outfits out currently uses the CBBE 2 uv layout so you'll get odd looking patches around the hip on skimpy outfits.

Are you saying you could use Cherry's made butt(which is very different from CBBE) and use it with bodyslide? Doesnt sound right.

[/quote']

Are you saying you could use Cherry's made butt(which is very different from CBBE) and use it with bodyslide? Doesnt sound right.

I'm pretty sure the CHSBHC isn't larger than the max in Bodyslide. If it is, I could easily add an additional butt slider to go larger than the current Bodyslide butt slider. It's only a 5 minute job so I'll probably look at it this afternoon.

All you need is the CBBE mesh and the CHSBHC mesh loaded into your modeling app, then resize the CBBE mesh butt to match that of CHSBHC and then export it as an OBJ. Then in Bodyslide open the Slider Maker window, load the CBBE nif you used as the base mesh and then the OBJ you made as the slider source. From there you can create a slider that is only available once the butt slider is maxed and it'll go from there to the size of the mesh's butt you exported as obj. It's really pretty easy so if anyone wants to do this before I do then feel free.

Your using "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.4.1"??

that is the version that is fixed.

You dont have to go through all the posts' date=' simply go to my first post and read the version release notes.

[/quote']

Thank you for the confirmation Cherry, I'll have another look. I mix and match quite a few mods, so I may have crossed something up.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure the CHSBHC isn't larger than the max in Bodyslide. If it is, I could easily add an additional butt slider to go larger than the current Bodyslide butt slider. It's only a 5 minute job so I'll probably look at it this afternoon.

All you need is the CBBE mesh and the CHSBHC mesh loaded into your modeling app, then resize the CBBE mesh butt to match that of CHSBHC and then export it as an OBJ. Then in Bodyslide open the Slider Maker window, load the CBBE nif you used as the base mesh and then the OBJ you made as the slider source. From there you can create a slider that is only available once the butt slider is maxed and it'll go from there to the size of the mesh's butt you exported as obj. It's really pretty easy so if anyone wants to do this before I do then feel free.

Well, thanks for the lesson in Latin :D(modeling is still a bit foreign to me). I sort of get what you are saying though. Cherrys rear design is different though, it is bigger but it's also a bit different in the shape. Would love to use it with the sliders instead of the original cbbe rear, well few of us in this thread would, if you can make it happen that would be great, if it's doable without redoing large parts of the mesh(that seems time consuming). I actually tried to do some work on it myself, but didn't get out of a starting block as I'm just to green. Thanks in advance if it's doable, if not, cheers anyway for trying to help.

I know this may have been asked before' date=' but this is a 67 page long thread. Are you considering a male penis n balls physics version?

[/quote']

I think this is a breast and butt physics mod not a balls and penis mod.

You are more then welcome to create one if you have the time.

you could have just said no but it would have not been near as funny :D

not that I am opposed to a bouncing penis mod but the whole idea is just hilarious for my Juvenile humored self.

[/quote']

Well, thanks for the lesson in Latin :D(modeling is still a bit foreign to me). I sort of get what you are saying though. Cherrys rear design is different though, it is bigger but it's also a bit different in the shape. Would love to use it with the sliders instead of the original cbbe rear, well few of us in this thread would, if you can make it happen that would be great, if it's doable without redoing large parts of the mesh(that seems time consuming). I actually tried to do some work on it myself, but didn't get out of a starting block as I'm just to green. Thanks in advance if it's doable, if not, cheers anyway for trying to help.

Like the previous poster said, thanks for detailed explanation. However, as a fan of female genitalia and with a good eye for detail i can confirm that cherry's butt and breasts are very different in shape compared to caliente's, hence my original question.

Like the guy before me said, if someone can make bodyslider "load" the cherry's body and adjust from there i'm sure it would be greatly appreciated by a couple of pervs :)

Like the previous poster said' date=' thanks for detailed explanation. However, as a fan of female genitalia and with a good eye for detail i can confirm that cherry's butt and breasts are very different in shape compared to caliente's, hence my original question.

Like the guy before me said, if someone can make bodyslider "load" the cherry's body and adjust from there i'm sure it would be greatly appreciated by a couple of pervs :)

[/quote']

I loaded up CBBE and CHSBHC over top of each other in Blender yesterday and there is very little difference between the 100 weight meshes. I'll upload a slider at some point when I have time but the only difference is that the Butt is bigger (more like certain Latina supermodels), the mons pubis is more defined/raised, the thighs are a little bigger to make the larger butt more proportional, and the breasts are larger/more elongated. With the breast physics, the difference in the actual shape of the breasts in game is moot. I'll certainly be creating a slider for the larger butt and thighs, but the larger mons pubis seems more trouble then it's worth since it would need to have it's own slider (if we're even going to go that far). If anything I think a fat slider should be added instead which makes all the usual places for fat to be stored to be enlarged or shrunk based on the slider which would pretty much include all the areas of CHSBHC that were at all different from CBBE.

I hope that didn't sound like some sort of rant but I've just got back from work and I've not eaten or drunk anything all day and had to walk 4+ miles in steel-toed combat boots, whose sole purpose is to cause as much pain as possible to those who wear them, so I'm in a real foul mood.

Like the previous poster said' date=' thanks for detailed explanation. However, as a fan of female genitalia and with a good eye for detail i can confirm that cherry's butt and breasts are very different in shape compared to caliente's, hence my original question.

[/quote']

I loaded up CBBE and CHSBHC over top of each other in Blender yesterday and there is very little difference between the 100 weight meshes. I'll upload a slider at some point when I have time but the only difference is that the Butt is bigger (more like certain Latina supermodels), the mons pubis is more defined/raised, the thighs are a little bigger to make the larger butt more proportional, and the breasts are larger/more elongated. With the breast physics, the difference in the actual shape of the breasts in game is moot. I'll certainly be creating a slider for the larger butt and thighs, but the larger mons pubis seems more trouble then it's worth since it would need to have it's own slider (if we're even going to go that far). If anything I think a fat slider should be added instead which makes all the usual places for fat to be stored to be enlarged or shrunk based on the slider which would pretty much include all the areas of CHSBHC that were at all different from CBBE.

I hope that didn't sound like some sort of rant but I've just got back from work and I've not eaten or drunk anything all day and had to walk 4+ miles in steel-toed combat boots, whose sole purpose is to cause as much pain as possible to those who wear them, so I'm in a real foul mood.

Thanks for the update, sounds interesting, once the hips and the rear is done will the breasts be able to be larger like in the super silly option(not sure if you would have had to use that model in the first place) and making them smaller will be easy no doubt. looking forward to what you come up with. I know it's a good deal of work even if your familiar with the process. And yea take care of those feet, I walk quite a bit as well, though in dress shoes and those can be brutal as well.

Casting spells and sneaking doesnt cause your hands to animate.

Is there an interm fix for casting magic? Currently that animation doesn't work quite right as you mentioned in the bugs section.

Like a mod that replaces magic casting animations that would work with this?

thanks for the mod btw