CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cherry, right now I have been having problems since CBBE upgraded to V3

most textures either support CBBE V2 (CHSBHC) or V3.

I am really confuse since I love your mods and all, but people kinda start making armor/ clothing for CBBEV3, that mean using the V2 texture( and your body) will expose a large gap around the legs.

Just wondering if there will be update regarding on support CBBE V3 Texture and armors?

I really don't wanna chose between V3 armors and the V2 texture maps.

Thanks for your answers

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone tell me what tools would be needed to adjust the scale of the breasts? I like the size of the hips and bottom at max weight but I'd like to be able to reduce the size of the breasts a tad; I'm just unsure of how to do that.

Could someone tell me what tools would be needed to adjust the scale of the breasts? I like the size of the hips and bottom at max weight but I'd like to be able to reduce the size of the breasts a tad; I'm just unsure of how to do that.

Caliente Tools 1.0.1, select CBB+

Hello here !

Any solutions to fix the torch holding bug with skeleton_female.hkx ?

I don't think there's any way for Cherry or anyone else to fix this bug or the ones with the casting animations until she can decompress a certain havok file that is currently impossible to decompress. From what I understand Bethesda isn't releasing the proper tools to get to the havok files she needs to see in order to correct these bugs. I heard something about it being because Bethesda didn't pay for a certain licensing right to cover those parts of the files or something.

Regardless we're at a stalemate until Bethesda releases some tools for Cherry or someone else to access the proper havok files to fix it.

Just passing through to ask if the 3rd person (or was it 1st person) animation problems have been fixed yet. I really like the idea of the mod, but it seems like too much of a standout bug to play comfortably with.

I'm cool with the women having breasts made of stone for now, but as soon as the animations get fixed, I'm moving onto this. I could imagine getting chased around by a gang of Foresworn women with DOA/Soul Calibur 4 style breasts, swinging all over the f*cking place! I could kill them all easily, but I'm only giving chase (running backwards) so I can see those pendulums swing LOL.

I was just coming here to post the same thing. That's insane that someone figured it out. They must have gone through alot of manual hand work like Cherry did. But I've just tested it and the patch does seem to fix the problem while leaving the bouncing breasts intact.

Hmmm. Cherry I know you been out for a while but just figured I'd give you a heads up. It seems someone on the Nexus found out what was causing the foot sound FX from not coming up. He managed to fix it in his mod (even when using your skeleton) and I think he mentioned something about you accidentally leaving out some kind of notation in the xml or something. Not sure....anyway he fixed it. Check it out here.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11447

His run animation isn't exactly to my taste so I was just making you aware in hopes that later on when ya have some time you might be able to copy his method for fixing the run footstep FX. However I noticed that when I apply the patch that fixes the bugged animations I lose the sound FX again. I'm sure that's because XP32 fixed the sound fx on the skeleton then the guy that made the patch to fix the animations used your skeleton with the bugged sound so they both overwrite each other. T_T

So basically there is fixes for both the animation and sound bug but both cannot currently be used at the same time because they both overwrite each other LOL. Anyway I was just giving you a heads up in case you weren't aware :P

Hope all is well :)