CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

Watched this mod from the beginning' date=' but had no idea it was going to grow from just a body replacer into this, well done! Was using Caliantes and just tried the sliders, there is lots of possibilities there for the future. I like the huge super silly option for some characters and the wider mid body section...BUT, it just doesn't quite work as the butt is to small.

On the other hand I switched to your CHSBHC and you did a hell of a job on the rear as it looks more natural with larger breast sizes. Now what I'm wondering is if there is a possibility for something with a bigger breast size and less thin mid section in the future like in Calliantes option. Before someone says it's way to unrealistic I'll stop you there. While it's rare it's not unrealistic as there was a hotty at my work who was well "gifted" in that way(she likely thought it a curse though). For now I'm keeping CHSBHC and might dabble in some clothing. Had no seam problems here btw. Well done again!

[/quote']

This x2. Cherry's mod needs a huge version, as CBBE bodyslide doesn't go big enough with the ass.

Watched this mod from the beginning' date=' but had no idea it was going to grow from just a body replacer into this, well done! Was using Caliantes and just tried the sliders, there is lots of possibilities there for the future. I like the huge super silly option for some characters and the wider mid body section...BUT, it just doesn't quite work as the butt is to small.

On the other hand I switched to your CHSBHC and you did a hell of a job on the rear as it looks more natural with larger breast sizes. Now what I'm wondering is if there is a possibility for something with a bigger breast size and less thin mid section in the future like in Calliantes option. Before someone says it's way to unrealistic I'll stop you there. While it's rare it's not unrealistic as there was a hotty at my work who was well "gifted" in that way(she likely thought it a curse though). For now I'm keeping CHSBHC and might dabble in some clothing. Had no seam problems here btw. Well done again!

[/quote']

...I wish I had your job.

[/quote']

This x2. Cherry's mod needs a huge version, as CBBE bodyslide doesn't go big enough with the ass.

x4 ^^

you said you did these animations to the skeleton using havok. are you able to use 3ds max or soft image to animate skyrim?

i just ask because i would like to animate some hair to put onto your model. i know that this will most likely need the use of cs for scripts to associate different animations with different hair styles, but i would like to begin the process.

you said you did these animations to the skeleton using havok. are you able to use 3ds max or soft image to animate skyrim?

i just ask because i would like to animate some hair to put onto your model. i know that this will most likely need the use of cs for scripts to associate different animations with different hair styles' date=' but i would like to begin the process.

[/quote']

You cant currently animate hair without adding additonal bones.

But normal animations etc i do in 3dsmax yes

i am working on adding bones in order to make it so that the hair will be animated and pretty much only to a small scale until i can use some scripts in order to make it do different animations at different times. however my question is will i need to use havoc in order to do these animations and if so does it work with softimage?

i am working on adding bones in order to make it so that the hair will be animated and pretty much only to a small scale until i can use some scripts in order to make it do different animations at different times. however my question is will i need to use havoc in order to do these animations and if so does it work with softimage?

you will need havok for: Creating the bones --> The nif and havok must match 100% --> 3ds max with havok is required to also make the animations for said bones.

You must export the animations with havok and the animation must overlap the existing animations. (This means replacing animations in game with ones from your custom bones.

This means that you must also create as many animations needed for all of the animations hehe.

Big undertaking, if things dont match the game either crashes or worst.

Hey Cherry, the flame atronach uses the lagbone modifier for it's hair, though it's a far cry from Geralt's in the Witcher 2. How hard is it to add that modifier to the skeleton? It would affect all hair meshes too??

Anyhow, I am still excited to convert some favorites to your body! I just did one from Oblivion called YAARM Iron from MShadowy. It's definitely hot and I am replacing my light iron armor with it! ONly problem is I forgot to set the mesh to smooth before export, so she has an aluminum foil daiper.

yaarm.jpg

What do you think is the best way to go about modding clothes and armor that are tight fitting? The kind that would squish those wonderful mams together or up? A corset for instance would just lift, and we could still get some jiggle, whereas some dress tops would wrap around the midsection of the boobs, pulling them together to create great cleavage and further reducing the bounce!

I know this is bad, bad, BAD! :P Seriously though, I have puzzled over it rather than just going for a straight conversion...I really don't think nord plate should bounce...unless it is actual layered plates sitting on top of the boobs.

Thanks for your improvements to my game!! Next time I'm at Niflheim, I will toss a bandit over the falls in your honor....just to see him bounce! :D

Wow Abovewolf that is just spectacular looking armor! I have to say I'm running into the same problem with conforming armor tightly against the body. I think the idea of a corset maybe your best bet. Just due to the fact of how natural it would look.

What typically I've seen people do in the past is create a bodysuit, then just slap armor plates on top of it. I'd like to see a lot more realistic looking "cheese cake" armor lol.

A question I had for you though, was the underwear you got on that armor. Does it seem to be weighted properly, or is there some kind of distortion? I have an issue with a thong I placed, where a string on the waste line gets distorted from the animation. It could just be I don't know how to weight things properly (which is probably the case), but I was just wondering.

Wow Abovewolf that is just spectacular looking armor! I have to say I'm running into the same problem with conforming armor tightly against the body. I think the idea of a corset maybe your best bet. Just due to the fact of how natural it would look.

What typically I've seen people do in the past is create a bodysuit' date=' then just slap armor plates on top of it. I'd like to see a lot more realistic looking "cheese cake" armor lol.

A question I had for you though, was the underwear you got on that armor. Does it seem to be weighted properly, or is there some kind of distortion? I have an issue with a thong I placed, where a string on the waste line gets distorted from the animation. It could just be I don't know how to weight things properly (which is probably the case), but I was just wondering.

[/quote']

Any time you port armor there are distortions, but I deliberately left those panties as 'lowriders' that circle the waist rather than ride the hip bones. If you are referring to the 'package' looking diaper, it is a distortion- I forgot to set smooth before export :blush:

I too like functional cheesecake, such as we see in the works of Luis Royo...deadly and beautiful... I think a corset would be perfect...for my heavy iron conversion!:D After I fix my light iron of course!

As for that thong of yours, I use blender so for me it's a simple matter of going in with such a simple mesh as a panty and repainting as needed. I actually had to paint the straps on the iron (cleavage area) so they would behave like rubber bands...That way as the breasts roll about, the illusion is that the plates are pulled back together.

yea i know that i have to basically add on to the other animations while keeping them in tact' date=' currently im just working on rigging animations to bones, but cant i just create the bones using 3ds max?

[/quote']

No Please see my post where I answered that you must use havok to match the files 100% and create the nif files as well. There is litterally a chain of bones ect.

Hey Cherry' date=' the flame atronach uses the lagbone modifier for it's hair, though it's a far cry from Geralt's in the Witcher 2. How hard is it to add that modifier to the skeleton? It would affect all hair meshes too??

Anyhow, I am still excited to convert some favorites to your body! I just did one from Oblivion called YAARM Iron from MShadowy. It's definitely hot and I am replacing my light iron armor with it! ONly problem is I forgot to set the mesh to smooth before export, so she has an aluminum foil daiper.

[img']http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1847/yaarm.jpg[/img]

What do you think is the best way to go about modding clothes and armor that are tight fitting? The kind that would squish those wonderful mams together or up? A corset for instance would just lift, and we could still get some jiggle, whereas some dress tops would wrap around the midsection of the boobs, pulling them together to create great cleavage and further reducing the bounce!

I know this is bad, bad, BAD! :P Seriously though, I have puzzled over it rather than just going for a straight conversion...I really don't think nord plate should bounce...unless it is actual layered plates sitting on top of the boobs.

Thanks for your improvements to my game!! Next time I'm at Niflheim, I will toss a bandit over the falls in your honor....just to see him bounce! :D

Omg I love this! I want to see guard armor replaced hehe.

Well for plate etc If you can. You can weight paint and reduce the breast weights this will reduce if not null the bouncing effect drastically.

BTW the adding a lagg bone is still a TON of work. To add one bone took me many many many hours working back and forth with devs at bethesda etc.

So it would be a major undertaking. Not to mention the order things are in could break animations and functionality in the game. hehe

Hey Cherry' date=' the flame atronach uses the lagbone modifier for it's hair, though it's a far cry from Geralt's in the Witcher 2. How hard is it to add that modifier to the skeleton? It would affect all hair meshes too??

[img']http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1847/yaarm.jpg[/img]

Oh please, share it.

This body is pretty good. like the bouncing effect. Is there currently a conversions for armors ?? i tried looking for some but there is not a compilation available yet.

This body is pretty good. like the bouncing effect. Is there currently a conversions for armors ?? i tried looking for some but there is not a compilation available yet.

These are my favorites so far. Patiently waiting for all the armor to be done. He does have a compilation pack up for clothes though.

Edit: Sorry, tried to link you directly to the "files" section in the profile but I guess you can't do that.

thanks but those are actually the once i am currently using. :D i still miss many armor so that is why i asked.

Is it still possible to fill the one who arentý converted yet to use CBBE ??

So sorry, because probably this is a stupid/already asked questin (but I did not find answer in the FAQs in first post and in other replies so far, even if I admit I have not read all 63 pages.. ;) ):

Has this mod any chance to be/become compatible with Dimon's UNP bodies???

Many thanks in advance! :)

So sorry' date=' because probably this is a stupid/already asked questin (but I did not find answer in the FAQs in first post and in other replies so far, even if I admit I have not read all 63 pages.. ;) ):

Has this mod any chance to be/become compatible with Dimon's UNP bodies???

Many thanks in advance! :)

[/quote']

Well the fact is it's demon the one who has to make his body mod compatible, like Caliente did with CBBE. So asking him for a compatible version is your best option.