CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

The reason I wrote the armor mod tutorial for my body type is so that people would go and mod armor to fit my body.

So I would love to see some of the creations you do from it.

And though I am not a modder - "technologically challenged" is an understatement in my case - even I appreciated the clear instructions you gave.

However' date=' actually finding, in one place, the armors that people mod to fit your body seems to be a bit complicated.

Is it possible to create a thread here just dedicated to [i']listing the armors fitted for your model [/i]so that there is one quick place to find them as opposed to having to go through the entire thread, comment by comment?

For example, I know that there are some already on the Nexus, and you have done a couple but it would be nice to have, as 2pac did, everything gathered together in one place (eventually, maybe even in one file?).

Anyways, thanks again for all the hard work.

Cherry' date=' I have a question about Lydia. Player and npc's seems to have different animations than her because, while idling, Lydia's boobs don't jiggle and the same happens when she walks. Do you know why?

[/quote']

Yes she uses the male animations which im slowly replacing to add physics.

Cherry' date=' I have a question about Lydia. Player and npc's seems to have different animations than her because, while idling, Lydia's boobs don't jiggle and the same happens when she walks. Do you know why?

[/quote']

I knew it, Lydia's packing under that skirt! ...now my character is off to have hawt lesbian futa sex with her.

[/quote']

What a bad new man, because now my own character is going to get that animations aswell XDDDD Try to not convert male characters into queens and avoid other minor bugs like the ones on females characters (spells, sneaking, blocking, torch...) I really prefer to have Lydia with plastic tits rather than a queen mother fucker as my character. lol

!!!!Version 2.4 Now added!!!!

Version V2.4 "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.4"

-17 Female Animations added with physics: mt_idle, mt_runbackward, mt_runbackwardleft, mt_runbackwardright, mt_runforward, mt_runforwardleft, mt_runforwardright, mt_runleft, mt_runright, mt_walkbackward, mt_walkbackwardleft, mt_walkbackwardright, mt_walkforward, mt_walkforwardleft, mt_walkforwardright, mt_walkleft, and mt_walkright

-17 Male Animations added with physics: mt_idle, mt_runbackward, mt_runbackwardleft, mt_runbackwardright, mt_runforward, mt_runforwardleft, mt_runforwardright, mt_runleft, mt_runright, mt_walkbackward, mt_walkbackwardleft, mt_walkbackwardright, mt_walkforward, mt_walkforwardleft, mt_walkforwardright, mt_walkleft, and mt_walkright

-Physics distance render has been adjusted for machines running lower graphics settings.

-Fixed issue with some latent crashes related to the elf race in certain circumstances.

-All Females that use male animations will now have Breast and butt physics as well

[/quote']

What a bad new man, because now my own character is going to get that animations aswell XDDDD Try to not convert male characters into queens and avoid other minor bugs like the ones on females characters (spells, sneaking, blocking, torch...) I really prefer to have Lydia with plastic tits rather than a queen mother fucker as my character. lol

errmmm lol.

I redid the male animations but they are STILL male animations the only difference is females that use male animations will have physics.

Males you wont notice any differences!

[/quote']

errmmm lol.

I redid the male animations but they are STILL male animations the only difference is females that use male animations will have physics.

Males you wont notice any differences!

Unless they get teh boobie bones! lol.

Well, just tested the last version and no, males don't look like queens, they look like idiots lol My male character is looking to the sky and moving his hips every 3-4 seconds to make bounce his ''imaginary'' tits. It's ridiculus.

Lydia's tits bounce pretty well now but as I mentioned, the male character has some side effects. Also, since this update is based on males characters mostly to make female companions have jiggly tits, it's impossible to avoid the animation problems on skeleton files for males. So that, it's basically this for me:

-You want Lydia's tits bouncing? Then your character needs to look like an idiot.

-You want jiggly tits on Lydia? Then you need to have a lot of bugs on combat animations (blocking, spells, torch, sneaking)

I don't like to tell people what to do, I think I don't have the right, but when something is wrong (at least, this is my opinion) you should fix the problem first before making more changes that introduce even more bugs.

The animations bug were reported long ago, I think those spells look horrible with left hand, just like blocking without seeing it.

Don't get me wrong lady, I love jiggly tits like the most depraved person here, but I rather have plastic tits instead of idiotic combats and now an idiotic character.

Sorry if I seem a bit rude, it wasn't my intention. I know you spend a lot of time making this, I simply think that bug fixing come first than new animations.

Well' date=' just tested the last version and no, males don't look like queens, they look like idiots lol My male character is looking to the sky and moving his hips every 3-4 seconds to make bounce his ''imaginary'' tits. It's ridiculus.

Lydia's tits bounce pretty well now but as I mentioned, the male character has some side effects. Also, since this update is based on males characters mostly to make female companions have jiggly tits, it's impossible to avoid the animation problems on skeleton files for males. So that, it's basically this for me:

-You want Lydia's tits bouncing? Then your character needs to look like an idiot.

-You want jiggly tits on Lydia? Then you need to have a lot of bugs on combat animations (blocking, spells, torch, sneaking)

I don't like to tell people what to do, I think I don't have the right, but when something is wrong (at least, this is my opinion) you should fix the problem first before making more changes that introduce even more bugs.

The animations bug were reported long ago, I think those spells look horrible with left hand, just like blocking without seeing it.

Don't get me wrong lady, I love jiggly tits like the most depraved person here, but I rather have plastic tits instead of idiotic combats and now an idiotic character.

Sorry if I seem a bit rude, it wasn't my intention. I know you spend a lot of time making this, I simply think that bug fixing come first than new animations.

[/quote']

The little herky jerk movement during idle is just a temp thing.

Also Have you read the known issues section?

Those issues CAN NOT be fixed until I can edit the locked havok files. These files are not de-compileable at the moment. This might be available when we get the Content Creation Kit, but they are havok files so im not sure if they will or not.

So yeah, you either get content NOW or get nothing.

Either that or if I am still in the mood to create free content that people normally get paid for, then when the Creation Kit comes out I might fix it.

So yes a little rude yes I could be focusing all my attention to Second Life coding and scripting and making money right now, or I could provide you with tutorials, animations, new code, a new bone rigg system that never existed in skyrim to date free!

Well' date=' just tested the last version and no, males don't look like queens, they look like idiots lol My male character is looking to the sky and moving his hips every 3-4 seconds to make bounce his ''imaginary'' tits. It's ridiculus.

[/quote']

Those issues CAN NOT be fixed until I can edit the locked havok files. These files are not de-compileable at the moment. This might be available when we get the Content Creation Kit, but they are havok files so im not sure if they will or not.

Either that or if I am still in the mood to create free content that people normally get paid for, then when the Creation Kit comes out I might fix it.

So yes a little rude yes I could be focusing all my attention to Second Life coding and scripting and making money right now, or I could provide you with tutorials, animations, new code, a new bone rigg system that never existed in skyrim to date!

Sorry for being rude, as I said it wasn't my intention.

I'm a mod user, and that said I'm always trying to give a very precise feedback of what I see/feel/experience when I use ''X'' mod. Sometimes I think the mod is excellent, sometimes I think it needs to be improved and I give feedback just explaining what should be fixed, improved. I think people that just says ''cool it's great'' and then ''you don't have the right to say that'' it's worst than the one who tries to help to achieve a better mod as a goal.

Do it as you want, it's your mod but make sure than when you release something, that won't cause more bugs than before. If you take 2 weeks, do so. Nobody has the right to say a word about that. You need the creation kit? It's perfectly fine. You prefer to make other things mean time? Do it. What you can't do is release a mod that you know from the start that has bugs and causes some animations to not work properly or introduce other problems.

I prefer to wait and see your finished work (that I'm sure it will be fantastic) rather than playing with a male character who looks to the sky and moves it's hips every 4 seconds wich is caused by an idle animation file that doesn't fit perfectly, and as you said, it's just a test. Is this a test? ok, I give you feedback about the test. Here's your feedback: that looks horrible.

It's not a matter of being rude, it's a matter that you know that it doesn't work properly and as you say, you prefer to release this rather than nothing. I prefer nothing right now. Focus on Second Life, where you get paid (what a horrible way to say that you want people to pay you and to say that I don't have the right to give feedback because you make it for free).

When the CK is released and you make a version without bugs, I'll be the 1st person to say that this works perfectly and it's 100% bug free. So take your time, and keep it up but if you release something, be sure to say what bugs it has (if it had any) before doing it, because if not, I'll be the 1st aswell to point them out.

[/quote']

So yes a little rude yes I could be focusing all my attention to Second Life coding and scripting and making money right now, or I could provide you with tutorials, animations, new code, a new bone rigg system that never existed in skyrim to date!

I'm a mod user, and that said I'm always trying to give a very precise feedback of what I see/feel/experience when I use ''X'' mod. Sometimes I think the mod is excellent, sometimes I think it needs to be improved and I give feedback just explaining what should be fixed, improved. I think people that just says ''cool it's great'' and then ''you don't have the right to say that'' it's worst than the one who tries to help to achieve a better mod as a goal.

Do it as you want, it's your mod but make sure than when you release something, that won't cause more bugs than before. If you take 2 weeks, do so. Nobody has the right to say a word about that. You need the creation kit? It's perfectly fine. You prefer to make other things mean time? Do it. What you can't do is release a mod that you know from the start that has bugs and causes some animations to not work properly or introduce other problems.

I prefer to wait and see your finished work (that I'm sure it will be fantastic) rather than playing with a male character who looks to the sky and moves it's hips every 4 seconds wich is caused by an idle animation file that doesn't fit perfectly, and as you said, it's just a test. Is this a test? ok, I give you feedback about the test. Here's your feedback: that looks horrible.

It's not a matter of being rude, it's a matter that you know that it doesn't work properly and as you say, you prefer to release this rather than nothing. I prefer nothing right now. Focus on Second Life, where you get paid (what a horrible way to say that you want people to pay you and to say that I don't have the right to give feedback because you make it for free).

When the CK is released and you make a version without bugs, I'll be the 1st person to say that this works perfectly and it's 100% bug free. So take your time, and keep it up but if you release something, be sure to say what bugs it has (if it had any) before doing it, because if not, I'll be the 1st aswell to point them out.

OK, so your saying she shouldn't release anything for those of us that want to see and try it until it is PERFECT... wait untill the kit is released? Wow, if no one ever released anything for us to test and look at until it was perfect, well we would not have computers

And please Mr AliveCock (Can't help wondering why that name? Compensating?) read her notes, if you don't want to use something that has problems don't iuse it, but let those of us that wish to try it with the notification from the creator that there are some issues being worked on, try them.

I am assuming you don't use Windows or Linux or any other know operating system? As they have known bugs. Let alonbe modern cars, or so many things in life.

I am sitting here amazed, trying to think what to say.

She told you up front there are issues. So don't use it!

But don't grab it then complain.

To others reading this I apolo0gize, but it's a pet peeve of mine when folks who do npt produce demand perfaction the first time. If you think you can do better Alive, please show me. I wait breathlessly, but have a feeling it will be a VERY VERY long wait.

[/quote']

OK, so your saying she shouldn't release anything for those of us that want to see and try it until it is PERFECT... wait untill the kit is released? Wow, if no one ever released anything for us to test and look at until it was perfect, well we would not have computers

And please Mr AliveCock (Can't help wondering why that name? Compensating?) read her notes, if you don't want to use something that has problems don't iuse it, but let those of us that wish to try it with the notification from the creator that there are some issues being worked on, try them.

I am assuming you don't use Windows or Linux or any other know operating system? As they have known bugs. Let alonbe modern cars, or so many things in life.

I am sitting here amazed, trying to think what to say.

She told you up front there are issues. So don't use it!

But don't grab it then complain.

To others reading this I apolo0gize, but it's a pet peeve of mine when folks who do npt produce demand perfaction the first time. If you think you can do better Alive, please show me. I wait breathlessly, but have a feeling it will be a VERY VERY long wait.

The fact is I have a huge dick, so no offense generated.

No, what a said, read again please, is that if you release something, please say what bugs it has (she didn't say this iddle animation is a test wich makes male characters to look to the sky. If she would had done it, I wouldn't had downloaded it. I'm not like you, that prefer to see jiggly tits with buggy combat animations. I prefer to wait till she makes it perfect, because I'm a patient person and I don't need to urge to see jiggly tits immediatly (wich seems you do). That's all I said. I can't do it better, that's why I don't do it. What I do is give feedback to make every mod better.

P.S.: welcome to the community, what a nice way to enter a site! Insulting and trolling

I'm just a lurker, but even I found this a bit out of line. Cherry gets it. She tests her own mods and the bugs you're complaining about have already been brought to your attention. If you don't like it, uninstall until the next version comes out and then see if it's fixed your pet annoyances. Until then, don't make a fool of yourself by harassing a volunteer modder.

And Cherry, just want to say, I love your work--I check daily for updates! Thanks for sharing your work with us. I'm looking forward to future development of SBHC!

I'm just a lurker' date=' but even I found this a bit out of line. Cherry gets it. She tests her own mods and the bugs you're complaining about have already been brought to your attention. If you don't like it, uninstall until the next version comes out and then see if it's fixed your pet annoyances. Until then, don't make a fool of yourself by harassing a volunteer modder.

And Cherry, just want to say, I love your work--I check daily for updates! Thanks for sharing your work with us. I'm looking forward to future development of SBHC!

[/quote']

Someone is creating accounts just to say this things? Read again everything from top to bottom please and welcome to the community!

I think it might be due to the inflammatory nature of your posts that is causing lurkers to suddenly feel the need to defend Cherry's work, rather than someone creating acounts.

Remember, modders aren't getting paid for the work they do, they are doing it for the community. They are spending countless hours of their own time to make something for us. For free.

If you don't like it, fine. Maybe post some light hearted constructive criticism and then uninstall the mod. However, practically demanding that she either fix the bugs or go back to second life just reeks of a blatant lack of respect.

The fact is, Cherry has come a remarkable distance with her mod in a very short space of time. And all this without the CK. She deserves respect for that alone. The fact that the mod is awesome also helps.

I didnt realize that the male character is looking at the sky.

Has anyone else had this issue where the male character is looking at the sky With CHSBHC Version 2.4?

I didn't notice the male character looking at the sky when I tested it.

If that's the case then I need to fix that piece.

Also the male character doesnt move its hips every 4 seconds they actually take a deep breath so not sure what you mean about the hips.

Just be sure your giving constructive criticism rather than saying things like this is idiotic I wont be using it etc.

Thanks

People please stop derailing thread just to flame Alivecock, he is entitled to his opinion, has stated why, where is the problem? Even said repeatedly he wasn't trying to be rude, though he knew his comment could go that way....

Anyway....Cherry it is coming along beautifully! :D I didn't install the male anims from your recent release, so I am only commenting on your female anims. If I make Lydia run around naked now she certainly looks very nice...lots of jelly on the screen! When she stops she even gives me ONE female idle, so she bounces before she switches, but that has been the case since your previous version. I don't run around shield charging, so all I ever see is the bashing anims, which are fine of course, and I don't sneak around holding a greatsword, since my thief/assassin prefers wicked daggers and blades...and finally my mage is so terribly deadly I never actually considered sneaking around..I just walk up to opponents and blow them to pieces while they are far away. For my playstyle, I see none of the minor bugs mentioned, and don't play as orcs or elves, so again, a lot of your work and concerns I wouldn't benefit from anyway.

You've put down a very robust framework, and a professional looking frontpage (nice job) so your work is largely done. I mean you could replace all the animations, clothes and armors in the game, but I think I get that you would prefer others to carry the torch, with the tutorials and tools you provided. Thanks for what you have done and I hope when the CK is out you can squash the remaining bugs. I look forward to what you do next!!

People please stop derailing thread just to flame Alivecock' date=' he is entitled to his opinion, has stated why, where is the problem? Even said repeatedly he wasn't trying to be rude, though he knew his comment could go that way....

Anyway....Cherry it is coming along beautifully! :D I didn't install the male anims from your recent release, so I am only commenting on your female anims. If I make Lydia run around naked now she certainly looks very nice...lots of jelly on the screen! When she stops she even gives me ONE female idle, so she bounces before she switches, but that has been the case since your previous version. I don't run around shield charging, so all I ever see is the bashing anims, which are fine of course, and I don't sneak around holding a greatsword, since my thief/assassin prefers wicked daggers and blades...and finally my mage is so terribly deadly I never actually considered sneaking around..I just walk up to opponents and blow them to pieces while they are far away. For my playstyle, I see none of the minor bugs mentioned, and don't play as orcs or elves, so again, a lot of your work and concerns I wouldn't benefit from anyway.

You've put down a very robust framework, and a professional looking frontpage (nice job) so your work is largely done. I mean you could replace all the animations, clothes and armors in the game, but I think I get that you would prefer others to carry the torch, with the tutorials and tools you provided. Thanks for what you have done and I hope when the CK is out you can squash the remaining bugs. I look forward to what you do next!!

[/quote']

Thank you,

Try the full 2.4 set I think you will enjoy it. Let me know if you see any issues with that.

Well, thanks wolf for your words.

Cherry, what I mean with the hips is that. It's not a deep breath. My character looks like a soldier looking to the sky with his torso moving from back to front every 4 seconds. That move is made by his hips (try to do it, you'll understand it)

I was making constructive criticism, what is not constructive is to say this is perfect when it inst'. I, like you, want this mod to be perfect and that's why I give my feedback, rather that saying I like just how it's done till now. I want you to make a perfect mod that everybody likes, rather than comform with a buggy one. I want to enjoy it and colaborate with constructive criticism, and that's why I report every single piece of bug I spot. Simple as that.

For all the recent registered members:

I don't give a shit to you. I mean, did you read my comments? Seems not, because I'm not demanding, I'm asking and giving feedback. I'm suggesting, giving advice of what would be better and what it's wrong, in other words: giving feedback.

Male npc's dont seem to be effected, but I made a male character to test it out and yeah hes kinda looking upwards, like his back is arched back a lil too much.

AlivEc0cK: Constructive criticism is fine, reporting bugs that you see is a good thing, no one is complaining about that. Its the other little rants that are not ok. You cant just go complaining about what a modder should and shouldnt fix first, Its their work and up to them what is a priority or not.

Cherry cant be expected to find every little bug before making a pefect release and needs the communities help to spot the problems so that they can be fixed later. But you basically told cherry to leave and not come back untill its perfect. Thats pretty horrible really.

neobunny, I pointed that aswell. I said: ''I don't like to tell people what to do because I don't have the right to do it but...''

I'm tired to have to excuse myself when there's nothing to excuse.

Just like I spot bugs, I can spot fixes. The new version works perfectly with game pads, there is no more ''walking like a horse'' with left analog stick.

Male npc's dont seem to be effected' date=' but I made a male character to test it out and yeah hes kinda looking upwards, like his back is arched back a lil too much.

AlivEc0cK: Constructive criticism is fine, reporting bugs that you see is a good thing, no one is complaining about that. Its the other little rants that are not ok. You cant just go complaining about what a modder should and shouldnt fix first, Its their work and up to them what is a priority or not.

Cherry cant be expected to find every little bug before making a pefect release and needs the communities help to spot the problems so that they can be fixed later. But you basically told cherry to leave and not come back untill its perfect. Thats pretty horrible really.

[/quote']

The Leave and not come back until its perfect is kinda how I felt. So if you didn't mean it this way Alive then that's fine we can move on.

As for the looking up arched back issue, Let me rework the idle animation to something a little better in general so that the males aren't arched and I will smooth out the female idle animation some. Its overdue lol