CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

I'm glad to see you've turned your attention to Skyrim' date=' Tafa. I definitely enjoyed your mods, especially the bits of the "Five Chambers" mod you were working on. I look forward to seeing what you can do with the Creation Kit :)

[/quote']

Hi Sapience, I have Skyrim since Christmas and I'm still playing from time to time,I have much to investigate in the game (I'm at level 3 and I have not even finished the main quest).

I think for now I will abstain from moding Skyrim, until the Creation Kit is out.:)

Regards.

Tafa100

Hi Cherry! I have been wanting to convert vanilla gear to your body for some time, but every time I start, you release a new version! JK :heart: Actually with the release of Caliente's Bodyslide utility, modders can have any set they want: A-C cup D-H cup AAA-JJ Cup, etc. I have a couple of questions that I need to pick your lovely brain with, if you don't mind!

Setting different weights for each end of the slider.. Can you have a set of files where on one end there is less weight/different weight than the other end? This seems to work with armors, though it could be because for the max weight nif I painted weights and for the min weight nif I did not. Interestingly, the armor doesn't get BOOBPHYSICS until you scale to max weight! Imagine a bustier that cups small breasts, keeping them relatively jiggly, and as you scale the cups get deeper and larger with the breasts, that now heave about with their weight. The armor could even be like a shelf, essentially weighted to spine01, but not spine02, could cause clipping, dunno....

Is there any way to scale the lagbone for armors? When you walk forward the breasts are pressed against the body by the force of movement and when you walk backwards they are pulled forward by the same. I ask this because that backwards lag causes major clipping thru any armor with less weight than the breasts, i.e. rigid plates that might sit on top of the breasts can bounce along nicely going forward, but backwards causes clipping due to lagbone deformations.

Armors that 'adorn' the breasts or sit above them, or can move independantly of the breasts due to chains or plates or straps would benefit, as well as heavy medallions!

Thanks for taking time to make us these mods! BTW Do you have a favorite armor? :D

Hi Cherry! I have been wanting to convert vanilla gear to your body for some time' date=' but every time I start, you release a new version! JK :heart: Actually with the release of Caliente's Bodyslide utility, modders can have any set they want: A-C cup D-H cup AAA-JJ Cup, etc. I have a couple of questions that I need to pick your lovely brain with, if you don't mind!

Setting different weights for each end of the slider.. Can you have a set of files where on one end there is less weight/different weight than the other end? This seems to work with armors, though it could be because for the max weight nif I painted weights and for the min weight nif I did not. Interestingly, the armor doesn't get BOOBPHYSICS until you scale to max weight! Imagine a bustier that cups small breasts, keeping them relatively jiggly, and as you scale the cups get deeper and larger with the breasts, that now heave about with their weight. The armor could even be like a shelf, essentially weighted to spine01, but not spine02, could cause clipping, dunno....

Is there any way to scale the lagbone for armors? When you walk forward the breasts are pressed against the body by the force of movement and when you walk backwards they are pulled forward by the same. I ask this because that backwards lag causes major clipping thru any armor with less weight than the breasts, i.e. rigid plates that might sit on top of the breasts can bounce along nicely going forward, but backwards causes clipping due to lagbone deformations.

Armors that 'adorn' the breasts or sit above them, or can move independantly of the breasts due to chains or plates or straps would benefit, as well as heavy medallions!

Thanks for taking time to make us these mods! BTW Do you have a favorite armor? :D

[/quote']

wow that is a lot of questions lol.

lets see.

No no, yes yes, no

lol im kidding. The bust area right now is painted differently so your bust at smaller sizes move less. so yes you can do that to armor as well.

For the body slide thing dont you have to make a TON of different armors for it for all the body types? Or does it actually morph the armor your wearing? from the description it sounds like it just changes the under body mesh.

The lagg bone can only have one setting. so you cant change it for big or small breasts etc, its attached to the skeleton itself not the seperate nif files.

But you can change the overall effect.

I actually always wear the Dark Brotherhood armor lol. The vanilla one.

As for favorite armors in Skyrim I dont think i have one.

I just want to report a bug that I didn't see listed on the first page. I may be wrong on this, and maybe you guys can tell me if I am.

There now seem to be no footstep sounds in 3rd person view. They work fine in 1st person, but if I zoom out just a little bit, I'm silent as a breeze. It just breaks immersion and I thought I'd see if anyone else is having this problem.

I just want to report a bug that I didn't see listed on the first page. I may be wrong on this' date=' and maybe you guys can tell me if I am.

There now seem to be no footstep sounds in 3rd person view. They work fine in 1st person, but if I zoom out just a little bit, I'm silent as a breeze. It just breaks immersion and I thought I'd see if anyone else is having this problem.

[/quote']

This is not related to Cherry's mod. Is simply how the game engine works, I have the same issue. Footsteps volume is higher in 1st view than in 3rd person view. The reason? I don't know but I used to have this issue aswell in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Seems like a common bug in Bedestha games.

It's been confirmed by myself as well as a few others on the Nexus. I have sound in 3rd person with vanilla animations, but not once I install these. Also, I still have 3rd person footsteps on all animations that have not been replaced by the current batch of animations, such as sneaking, sprinting, etc.

It's been confirmed by myself as well as a few others on the Nexus. I have sound in 3rd person with vanilla animations' date=' but not once I install these. Also, I still have 3rd person footsteps on all animations that have not been replaced by the current batch of animations, such as sneaking, sprinting, etc.

[/quote']

If this is a testable problem, then I'm not sure if it's new. I've noticed not hearing my character well in 3rd person with earlier versions, but since I'm a thief with high sneak, I just assumed that's how it should be.

It's been confirmed by myself as well as a few others on the Nexus. I have sound in 3rd person with vanilla animations' date=' but not once I install these. Also, I still have 3rd person footsteps on all animations that have not been replaced by the current batch of animations, such as sneaking, sprinting, etc.

[/quote']

You mean that there's no sound at all? I was saying it's set to a lower volume, not silent. I can't help with that because I have a male character and to avoid the current bugs I decided to not use male animations till a furure version is released. Have you tried to set your speakers' volume higher? Have you checked the sound configuration and set the footsteps to max volume? That's what I do, and definitely, the footsteps in 3rd person view are really, really hard to hear sometimes, you''ll hear Lydia's far more clear than yours, for example. I really doubt that this is caused by ANY animation mod.

[/quote']

You mean that there's no sound at all? I was saying it's set to a lower volume, not silent. I can't help with that because I have a male character and to avoid the current bugs I decided to not use male animations till a furure version is released. Have you tried to set your speakers' volume higher? Have you checked the sound configuration and set the footsteps to max volume? That's what I do, and definitely, the footsteps in 3rd person view are really, really hard to hear sometimes, you''ll hear Lydia's far more clear than yours, for example. I really doubt that this is caused by ANY animation mod.

I've tried all of the common sense solutions like volume settings. I've tested this several times. I did several animations for Oblivion as well as fallout3 and haven't seen this problem before either. But, seeing as how this mod is probably the very first large animation replacement mod for Skyrim (in addition to the fact that it uses an altered skeleton), there is nothing else to compare it to. If you take the animations/female folder out, you have sound. Put it back in, no sound. Test it and you'll see.

I'm just reporting the bug.

[/quote']

I've tried all of the common sense solutions like volume settings. I've tested this several times. I did several animations for Oblivion as well as fallout3 and didn't haven't seen this problem before either. But, seeing as how this mod is probably the very first large animation replacement mod for Skyrim (in addition to the fact that it uses an altered skeleton), there is nothing else to compare it to. If you take the animations/female folder out, you have sound. Put it back in, no sound. Test it and you'll see.

I'm just reporting the bug.

You haven't understand me. I do have sound, but it's really lower than in 1st view and, as I said, this happens for me since Fallout 3, New Vegas and now in Skyrim (I don't remember Oblivion, but I think in Oblivion footsteps were alright and I used to use animation mods). I'm gonna test it with a female character and see, maybe you are right and there's no sound at all.

EDIT: yes, you are right. There's no sound when you play with a modded walking animation. I do have sound because my character is male and I don't use the male modded animations to avoid various bugs but I have tested it being a female character and there's no sound at all, footsteps are totally silent.

I guess the only solution right now is wait. Without the CK Cherry has done what she could. I have to say that the other day I was a bit harsh with her but my real intention was only to give feedback and report bugs, nothing else. As I said, we only can wait and see what she'll be able to do with the CK.

I found a mod today that places 1h weapons on back and shifts quiver to lower back sideways' date=' which I think looks pretty cool. However it appears it uses several files that are needed for bouncing breasts.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6276

Any way of making it compatable? Would really like to use it without having to remove jiggling jubblies.

[/quote']

You can always ask for a compatibility patch to the creator.

I need help with this:

I have trouble with BBP and CBBEv3, I first instal BBP and then I use Bodyslide to create a custom CalienteBody BBP, the program generates 2 femalebody meshes and all its ok, but when I try to launch the game it crash to desktop while charging a savegame Sad

If I use the meshes from original BBP everything its ok.

CHSBHC physics is fully installed.

I need help with this:

I have trouble with BBP and CBBEv3' date=' I first instal BBP and then I use Bodyslide to create a custom CalienteBody BBP, the program generates 2 femalebody meshes and all its ok, but when I try to launch the game it crash to desktop while charging a savegame Sad

If I use the meshes from original BBP everything its ok.

CHSBHC physics is fully installed.

[/quote']

As my FAQ section states I do not currently support CBBE yet.

Possibly when I have it fully stable and complete enough to release a dev pack

Depends on if it's a gap between the mesh or a line created by the normal maps. A gap in the mesh is caused by the modder not exporting their mesh correctly to merge the seams. A line caused by the normals maps is due to the normal maps being generated for the body and head seperately, which can be fixed in photoshop/gimp but it's a pain in the ass and not always perfect.

That's a gap in the mesh. I've noticed that gap when using CBBE's bodyslider with certain settings. I've not noticed it in a while on my mesh and I don't remember what settings I had. What body mesh or bodyslider settings are you using? It would be nice if Bethesda had used morph targets like how bodyslider works instead of morphing between two complete meshes because it's a pain in the ass to keep all the parts synced up.

Watched this mod from the beginning, but had no idea it was going to grow from just a body replacer into this, well done! Was using Caliantes and just tried the sliders, there is lots of possibilities there for the future. I like the huge super silly option for some characters and the wider mid body section...BUT, it just doesn't quite work as the butt is to small.

On the other hand I switched to your CHSBHC and you did a hell of a job on the rear as it looks more natural with larger breast sizes. Now what I'm wondering is if there is a possibility for something with a bigger breast size and less thin mid section in the future like in Calliantes option. Before someone says it's way to unrealistic I'll stop you there. While it's rare it's not unrealistic as there was a hotty at my work who was well "gifted" in that way(she likely thought it a curse though). For now I'm keeping CHSBHC and might dabble in some clothing. Had no seam problems here btw. Well done again!