CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

• 4 weeks later...

If this has been reported, please ignore. I recently installed this mod and noticed that the male animation, mt_walkright.hkx, causes the males right arm to deform. Strafe right with a male character and you can see that the hand vanishes or folds up into the forearm.

I am grateful for your work Cherry, enjoy your summer.

The mounted combat animations are still only included in the beta patch that has not gone live yet' date=' updating it for those participating could break the game for those that are not participating yet.

[/quote']

How about this?

Hello.

I must say' date=' this mod is wonderful... but. I was wondering... did I installed it wrongly? Because the hands texture seems to be different (the game's default?) than the rest of the body, I installed/using the "CHSBHC Body Physics Mod v2.4.1".

Thanks.

[/quote']

The mounted combat animations are still only included in the beta patch that has not gone live yet' date=' updating it for those participating could break the game for those that are not participating yet.

[/quote']

that, also there are people who do have mounted combat animation working but it begins to bug when the chsbhc skeleton is active. One account holds a person i know of having the horse bug but removing chsbhc body appears to fix it, so he claims...

[/quote']

that, also there are people who do have mounted combat animation working but it begins to bug when the chsbhc skeleton is active. One account holds a person i know of having the horse bug but removing chsbhc body appears to fix it, so he claims...

That's because the mounted combat uses a different skeleton with different bones than the CHS skeleton, due to the skeleton being based on the original game. The skeleton needs to be updated to fix the issue with no animations playing with the mounted combat.

My statement was stating that mounted combat is a beta patch and not widely released yet, meaning the likely hood of an update is low due to necessity.

Hello.

I must say' date=' this mod is wonderful... but. I was wondering... did I installed it wrongly? Because the hands texture seems to be different (the game's default?) than the rest of the body, I installed/using the "CHSBHC Body Physics Mod v2.4.1".

Thanks.

[/quote']

The mismatched hand texture is due tot he fact that 2.4.1 does not include hand textures, try Dl'ing the 2.4 and install that, then 2.4.1 on top of the other and overwrite when asked.

Update: Install Cbbe 3.1 big bottom edition first to get the hand textures then CHS 2.4.1 over it

[/quote']

That's because the mounted combat uses a different skeleton with different bones than the CHS skeleton, due to the skeleton being based on the original game. The skeleton needs to be updated to fix the issue with no animations playing with the mounted combat.

My statement was stating that mounted combat is a beta patch and not widely released yet, meaning the likely hood of an update is low due to necessity.

Hello.

Thanks.

[/quote']

The mismatched hand texture is due tot he fact that 2.4.1 does not include hand textures, try Dl'ing the 2.4 and install that, then 2.4.1 on top of the other and overwrite when asked.

Update: Install Cbbe 3.1 big bottom edition first to get the hand textures then CHS 2.4.1 over it

problem solved thx to jonusl2d

manosz.th.jpg

piesor.th.jpg

Was hoping if anyone could help me understand something. Sorry if I'm slow, but will the new patch 1.6 and this mod cause more problems than it is worth? or is it ok now that the patch is full live?

I haven't updated yet but would like to try horse combat but I'm reading there is issues with this mod and new patch and at the same time I love to see bounce from the girls. Hope you can help me to understand. Thank you :)

Edit.. wait... just read if I install Fores's mod it will be ok.. fingers crossed... all is good..disregard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...