CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

Hi there, I have recently run into a problem and thought I'd try asking here if anyone has any ideas.

Decided to get my feet wet in the actual modding process and try my hands at Caliente's conveniently included blending kit to get rid of the seem with Bella's faces. I gather that the neck fix for Caliente's textures should also work with CHSBHC.

I downloaded gimp and followed the instructions and initially all appeared to be working just as planned. Only problem is it only works on certain characters for me. Elves at least are not fixed.

I am wondering if this is to be expected or if I simply did something wrong.

Well I now have the creation kit and have tried creating my own plugin pointing to my custom bone rigg and it doesnt seem to work.

I dont think the creation kit comes with any custom bone rigging tools at all.

I could be wrong but I havent found any yet.

So far I tested by going under Actors --> BodyPartData --> Character --> Character Assets. Created a new CherryDefaultBody and attached that to my already created skeleton.nif file and then went into all the races (Female) and tied thier body data to the new CherryDefaultBody, loaded it into the game and no luck :(

I was hoping to be able to create the custom bone rigg within the creation kit so that I could iron out some of the bugs.

I am still looking though and if anyone else finds any info that I might be missing let me know.

Heyo everyone,

Yeah Cherry, I'm looking at the Creation Kit, and at first I thought it looked identical to Oblivions CK...till I started messing around with it. On the surface it appears to indeed be one, but meh this is going to take some time to digest ;/.

Considering how long it took them to bring it out, I'm sure its going to get updates quite soon. Especially with there reliance on steam, its easy for them to just crap out updates.

Edit:

Ugh just finished downloading the HQ textures pack, were going to need brand new HQ textures for the body now >.>. Even though in my file layout my regular CBBE textures are still present, the HQ bsa overrides it. Meh, almost more work than its worth. Unless I find a fix lol, I may have to install this till mods are released to fix this. Meaning time to dig through the bsa's, and EDIT EDIT EDIT with CS5 >.<.

Here's a random off question...where is UpperBodyHumanFemale.egt located? Can't seem to find it @_@

Wow' date=' great mod out there. Thanks my king.

[/quote']

well thank you.

Im female so im guessing I would be the first female king lol.

Arturia Pendragon (Fate/Stay Night) and Fate/Extra version of Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus already beat you at being called Female Kings.

[/quote']

well thank you.

i came to read updates, see this, it is sexy, gonna force my girlfriend to do these kinda things. Thanks for this great mod and inspiration :angel:

[/quote']

well thank you.

i came to read updates, see this, it is sexy, gonna force my girlfriend to do these kinda things. Thanks for this great mod and inspiration :angel:

Hehe your very welcome!

Maybe with new clothes & armors =3

Like said someone in Tesnexus' date=' body mods are nothing without clothes and armors replacements and addons ;)

[/quote']

If you look in the clothing section of my description on the main page you will see there is plenty of clothing for it so far.

And I use them :)

Great work Cheery, but I found another animation anomaly. Not sure if it has been stated befor, but it seems that while dual wielding and moving in any direction the off hand weapon will flip upside down and appears to be related to the skeleton and not the animations in my tests. Just trying to pass along any info I can.

Great work Cheery' date=' but I found another animation anomaly. Not sure if it has been stated befor, but it seems that while dual wielding and moving in any direction the off hand weapon will flip upside down and appears to be related to the skeleton and not the animations in my tests. Just trying to pass along any info I can.

[/quote']

I got the same anomaly.

Then thought I was going cross eyed.

Then questioned if it was like that in the first place.

@.o

I discovered I was due to otherwise being distracted with the ..cough..cough..sputter.. "physics" of it all.

^.^