CHSBHC body and physics mod -Breasts and Butt Jiggle Mod-

I ment in the way that i would replace his body with yours so his clothings would fit your body.

I have a pic in his clothing tread.

You would have to mod every single one of his clothes to fit my body. Not sure how many clothing he has but it might be a big task. also the clothing would need to be weighted to my mod to use the breast physics etc

I dont know if you looked at the other tread but i only reacently started modding,

hence i have to learn alot.

I'm only busy for 4 days with this but i am planning to mod for years :P

So i dont mind it will take alot of work, just need to figure out the attaching of animation thing.

I have 4 armors fully done now w/o breast anims and i'm busy with 5th as we speak for private use atm.

This mod is awesome. The only reason I'm not using it is because there isn't much clothing/armor made for it' date=' yet. If I were you, I'd find every armor/clothing built for CHSBHC and link to it on the front page. I think that will get momentum going for support. Just a humble suggestion.

[/quote']

yup. an appealing armor that focus on boobs.

and this is one of the reasons im trying to make the 2pac mods useable to this body couse this body is simply amazing imo.

Only problem is the breast anims...

What i could do tho is make it without anims or its topless :P

This armor isent complete yet but ull get the point.

post-889-135978726144_thumb.jpg

and this is one of the reasons im trying to make the 2pac mods useable to this body couse this body is simply amazing imo.

you can go into the part called "envelope" under the heading "skin" in the modifiers list and edit the weight paints so that only the parts that arent held by straps move, alternatively follow cherrys guide in the "Adults Mods" section and make the straps move with her breasts.

I'm trying to do some armors using this body but using Blender I can't figure out how to import the complete skeleton, and there are no armors for this body that use any of the additional nodes beyond what the nude body uses (ie. pauldron) so I can't import the nodes that way. Does anyone know a way around this, or could perhaps send me a mesh that has the full skeleton included? In blender if the option "export geometry" isn't selected it won't cull out the unused skeletal nodes. Don't know about in 3ds Max.

I tried to animate the breast. it is almost impossible. For small displacements immediately appear large distortions.

I think that the bones are too far from its goal. may be better to make a bone like this:

f51cdda348fea329ea81078834a098aa.jpeg

bone of ass work perfectly.

Ideally, the skeleton use animation but the bones of boobs use ingame HAVOK

It posible?

Whats the problem with the anims?

The breasts of the armor not moving? you need to copy the skin modifier from the body or weight paint the armor to match the breasts thats all.

I tried to animate the breast. it is almost impossible. For small displacements immediately appear large distortions.

I think that the bones are too far from its goal. may be better to make a bone like this:

f51cdda348fea329ea81078834a098aa.jpeg

bone of ass work perfectly.

Ideally' date=' the skeleton use animation but the bones of boobs use ingame HAVOK

It posible?

[/quote']

Click on the breast bones NOT the PreBreast bones and use the rotate tool not the move tool to animate them.

Also the boobs use a SMALL amount of in game havok physics but it normally takes about 10 minutes to make a breast animation so im not that concerned with it.

I updated to 2.3 version and voila! Now I have no animations for casting spells when I walk or run in any direction. wtf.

I take it you didnt read this in the description or the readme huh?

"!!Please read the version notes and known issues in the Version Notes section before asking a question that has already been answered there. Thank you!!

"

Random question....how many "bones"(if that makes sense) can you add to the skeleton? I'm guessing the chest has extra bones for the animation etc? So can you add an unlimited number of bones or not?

Thats actually a VERY good question.

There seems to be some issue when you add 1 bone that causes issues with existing animations and I cant find the code in any of the havok files that I can decompile.

However that being said I also had an issue painting more then 2 additional weights (As you might see my brain melting for a couple of weeks in the middle of this thread)

So really until the Content creation Kit comes out I dont think you can add additional bones without having repercussions.

Well Bethesda is still saying the Creation Kit is due out end of the month. So we have like a week left. Here's to hoping it makes the job easier for everyone and in case I didn't say it enough...

Thank you soooooo much for your hard work and endless hours of effort Cherry! We can't thank you enough!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Well Bethesda is still saying the Creation Kit is due out end of the month. So we have like a week left. Here's to hoping it makes the job easier for everyone and in case I didn't say it enough...

Thank you soooooo much for your hard work and endless hours of effort Cherry! We can't thank you enough!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Your very sweet and your welcome.

I wonder if the Creation kit will allow custom bones. I guess we will see huh? hehe

Quick question; is there an updated list (and comprehensive one) of which armors have been fitted to your body?

I appreciate all your hard work but have not yet installed it due to several factors (1) I already have 2pac's outstanding armor replacers 2) I am waiting for last few issues to be fixed and (3) there seems to be a lack of armors fitted to your physics.

But let me say again, what you have accomplished here is nothing short of amazing, especially without the CK.

Any chance of you and 2pac doing some collaberation to make his armors fit your body? I've been trying to "encourage" him to see your work as the new standard that other body modelers will have to meet - selfish of me because I just want his great armors and your "animated" physics..

Thanks, seriously, for all the work and effort.

zorget:

Have been following your work in 2pac's thread and appreciate the work you have already done. Is there some place where your conversions are all put together in one place?

I really want to support Thor and 2pac- they do extraordinary work - but I also want the "physics" on my armor- so if you actually do manage to convert his armors, that would tip me over to using CherryHotaling's incredible mod.

zorget:

Have been following your work in 2pac's thread and appreciate the work you have already done. Is there some place where your conversions are all put together in one place?

I really want to support Thor and 2pac- they do extraordinary work - but I also want the "physics" on my armor- so if you actually do manage to convert his armors' date=' that would tip me over to using CherryHotaling's incredible mod.

[/quote']

Hmm,

I'm not sure.

I suppose i could make a seperate tread for it but i also wouldent wanne take any of there glory since they made the actual mods if thats understandable in some way...

I could queit down about my work on it till i have alot done then post more in one.

zorget:

Hmm' date='

I'm not sure.

I suppose i could make a seperate tread for it but i also wouldent wanne take any of there glory since they made the actual mods if thats understandable in some way...

I could queit down about my work on it till i have alot done then post more in one.

[/quote']

Well, as I recall, 2pac gave you permission to mod any of his armors -you would not be taking any of his glory just making it available for more users!

Anyways, it looks like CHSBHC is going to be one of the most popular body mods, once armors are converted for it. If you start a seperate thread and put all the conversions you do, or even open it up to others doing conversions, everyone wins.

Just a thought.

Quick question; is there an updated list (and comprehensive one) of which armors have been fitted to your body?

I appreciate all your hard work but have not yet installed it due to several factors (1) I already have 2pac's outstanding armor replacers 2) I am waiting for last few issues to be fixed and (3) there seems to be a lack of armors fitted to your physics.

But let me say again' date=' what you have accomplished here is nothing short of amazing, especially without the CK.

Any chance of you and 2pac doing some collaberation to make his armors fit your body? I've been trying to "encourage" him to see your work as the new standard that other body modelers will have to meet - selfish of me because I just want his great armors and your "animated" physics..

Thanks, seriously, for all the work and effort.

[/quote']

Here you go:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4514

Theres a nice tutorial that took me 8 hours to write. It tells you how to mod armor for skyrim to my CHSBHC.

Thank you for the compliments.

The reason I wrote the armor mod tutorial for my body type is so that people would go and mod armor to fit my body.

So I would love to see some of the creations you do from it.

Your guide has helped tremendously! I'll see about posting some of the results this weekend - I'm a bit too swamped atm D: