SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

NEW VERSION UP!

I have now added most of the quests with "go somewhere more private".

Please test it out. I have not added SkyUI or anything like that to it yet. I just want the basics up first.

Will take out the old and put in the new and let you know how i get on

Cheers for keeping this going still as i really liked the original solutions

Edit: Also just tried on save game and new game and had no MCM appear, on the previous ones we had to tick on stuff so should we have to do that or is the MCM not intended (not sure if thats SkyUI ya mention or not)

is the mcm gone?

tryed with a lvl 1 prison cell char the cydna mine:

was able to get the guy in the warens follow me but no sex.

in the mine nothing happend.

edit: ok tryed befor the storm, elrik the slayer and whiterun guards. no dialog options, is the seq file missing again?

Will take out the old and put in the new and let you know how i get on

Cheers for keeping this going still as i really liked the original solutions

Edit: Also just tried on save game and new game and had no MCM appear, on the previous ones we had to tick on stuff so should we have to do that or is the MCM not intended (not sure if thats SkyUI ya mention or not)

SkyUI is the MCM part, it has not been added yet.

is the mcm gone?

tryed with a lvl 1 prison cell char the cydna mine:

was able to get the guy in the warens follow me but no sex.

in the mine nothing happend.

edit: ok tryed befor the storm, elrik the slayer and whiterun guards. no dialog options, is the seq file missing again?

I have fixed the sex after following, was a small bug on my part. 

I have also added a SEQ file to the download. 

Remember to check OP to see wich quests are added so far, not all are added!

To start sex after follow click on ... (I forgot to add text there.. Will be updated in next version in a couple of hours.)

NEW update up now! (or in about 30 secs after I post this..)

The sex options on things still aren't appearing for me, just the "let's go somewhere private" which leads into nothing.. Not only that, but nw I've used the SEQ my SoS now doesn't work during sex, and they turn into un-textured tiny schlongs which I have no clue how to fix; last time I had this I had to re-install all my mods, and i really don't want to have to do that again as even after deleting the seq, they don't turn back to SoS textures.

Doing a little testing to the new version. 

First thing Guard at gate for Riften didn't have dialogue. (not sure if that is in the new version still so might not be a bug)

The guy after entering Riften can't remember his name no dialogue. (Again was there in previous version, but not sure if you just left it out of this version)

Pilgrimage: Dialogue there, asked her to go to more private place. Said this looks fine, she just walks away.

That's as far as I've got so far

EDIT: This was for Ver.001. Will check Ver.002

Saw new post in this topic > saw bromm is back > made my day :D

Can't wait to see where this mod is going now :D.

Btw, just as a random noob question, but have you thought about teaming up with the people behind armorous adventures? both together in one team would surely be amazing :D

I think I am doing something wrong.....I dl'ed the newest version which is uploaded here but the mod is still not working...I can´t offer the guard at Whiterun the mouth of my character and Mikael is as stubborn as always....I can only beat him up,pay him or persuade him the vanilla way =( Is there a special place where I have to put the mod in the loadorder for it to work? btw I installed it via NMM

The sex options on things still aren't appearing for me, just the "let's go somewhere private" which leads into nothing.. Not only that, but nw I've used the SEQ my SoS now doesn't work during sex, and they turn into un-textured tiny schlongs which I have no clue how to fix; last time I had this I had to re-install all my mods, and i really don't want to have to do that again as even after deleting the seq, they don't turn back to SoS textures.

I have no idea what the problem is here... I have tested only Caught Red Handed, but that worked flawlessly (in the 002 version). It is the first time I have made a SEQ file, so I could possibly have made an error there. Will look into it for my next release.

Doing a little testing to the new version. 

First thing Guard at gate for Riften didn't have dialogue. (not sure if that is in the new version still so might not be a bug)

The guy after entering Riften can't remember his name no dialogue. (Again was there in previous version, but not sure if you just left it out of this version)

Pilgrimage: Dialogue there, asked her to go to more private place. Said this looks fine, she just walks away.

That's as far as I've got so far

EDIT: This was for Ver.001. Will check Ver.002

Both the two first ones haven't been added back in, so they have no dialogue.

Saw new post in this topic > saw bromm is back > made my day :D

Can't wait to see where this mod is going now :D.

Btw, just as a random noob question, but have you thought about teaming up with the people behind armorous adventures? both together in one team would surely be amazing :D

Because they are doing something completely diferent. There you have to work your way up to sex, here you use sex to save money/time/just for the heck of it.

I think I am doing something wrong.....I dl'ed the newest version which is uploaded here but the mod is still not working...I can´t offer the guard at Whiterun the mouth of my character and Mikael is as stubborn as always....I can only beat him up,pay him or persuade him the vanilla way =( Is there a special place where I have to put the mod in the loadorder for it to work? btw I installed it via NMM

NMM should work I think.. Look in your data folder and see if there is a file called SSv2.esp and SSv2.bsa.

If you have extracted the scripts from original game it could make problems with a quest or two since I have made changes to one original script and they read extracted scripts in stead of scripts in bsa files.

EDIT: I am calling it a night now, but will have a new update tomorrow (I got distracted and found new and better ways of doing things so have redone lots of stuff..)

Hi, this mod is amazing, using sex as a payment or reward is kinda immersive. I really like it!

But I'm having the same problems as the guys with the "live another life" mod. the mod is installed, the mcm menu is there but I can't get the dialogues. I did not started the main quest yet (after the helgen part) so i was wondering if it is not because of this? Well I dont understand how the scripts works and all, its just a guess...

So.....I installed it manually again (after deleting the mod with NMM) and started a new game but it seems like that the MCM menu is missing completly =( I know the mod from the "version 1" so I know it works and it is a great mod =) I am looking forward to future improvements =)

So.....I installed it manually again (after deleting the mod with NMM) and started a new game but it seems like that the MCM menu is missing completly =( I know the mod from the "version 1" so I know it works and it is a great mod =) I am looking forward to future improvements =)

A few posts up Bromm said this

New file up!

I have added guards and I have redone all the scripts to try and make it more stable. 

Also has new SEQ file since someone told me the last one did some weird shit. 

EDIT: Only Riften Gate Guards have been added so far. the rest will come in next update (I forgot to add the link from original dialogue)

A few posts up Bromm said this

oh thank you....sounds like I have to dive a bit deeper into it *laughs*

Any one tried this with SLab 1.57? This is probably the only mod next to TDF's Aggressive Prostitution that are keeping me from updating the Framework, for a good reason too, Solutions never left my load order and will always be there  :(

Any one tried this with SLab 1.57? This is probably the only mod next to TDF's Aggressive Prostitution that are keeping me from updating the Framework, for a good reason too, Solutions never left my load order and will always be there  :(

I'm starting a new playthrough now with SL 1.57 and the latest build of Solutions so I'll be able to comment in a day or two on this.

At the moment I only use a few functions from SexLab: Hooks, StartSex() and QuickStart().

These functions are still in SexLab so version should not have any impact as long as it is new enough to also include QuickStart(), wich I think came around 1.30 or so.

Can't see any kind of new dialog option on Riften Guard when i approach the city for the first time, no dailog options for Maul (guess there was one before), no additional NPCs for "Few And Far Between" quest and after completion no option on Ingun for any other reward than the key for her alchemy chest, no dailog options for Jail Guard.

Sexlab 1.57. Tried couple of different positions in load order but that does nothing.

Was testing it on lv1 female toon - created before i installed SS, but i didn't even moved it out of LAL starting room.

On higher lv male character - Scroll for Anska quest. There is dialog line "I'll help. If you agree..." but that doesn't lead to anything (sex scene, another dialog or whatever else). More so when you use that dialog line it doesn't start the quest.

When i started the quest with vanila "i'll help" there was no additional dialog options anymore.

Anywho a couple of ideas :

Wuujeta from the riften fishery after helping her skooma addiction is indebted to you. So you know some lines referencing the lusty argonian maid might be nice  ;)

Also an 'orc' marriage per ce? 

http://elderscrolls....Chief_Mauhulakh

His sister says he is looking for a new wife(s) again to raise his family. Maybe follow with the vanilla quest he offers or maybe earn the right in a brawl or lose and become a trophy wife if anything? 

At the moment I only use a few functions from SexLab: Hooks, StartSex() and QuickStart().

These functions are still in SexLab so version should not have any impact as long as it is new enough to also include QuickStart(), wich I think came around 1.30 or so.

The names of arguments for some functions changed, so if you ever set arguments by name those would need to be fixed and in the case of QuickStart() another argument was added to the end of it "AnimationTags" to pass it a comma separated list of animations tags to use as well. I believe with the added argument any script using the old version would need to be recompiled under 1.50+ to see that the function now has 8 arguments instead of 7, even if not using all the arguments or specifically naming them.

Can't see any kind of new dialog option on Riften Guard when i approach the city for the first time, no dailog options for Maul (guess there was one before), no additional NPCs for "Few And Far Between" quest and after completion no option on Ingun for any other reward than the key for her alchemy chest, no dailog options for Jail Guard.

Sexlab 1.57. Tried couple of different positions in load order but that does nothing.

Was testing it on lv1 female toon - created before i installed SS, but i didn't even moved it out of LAL starting room.

On higher lv male character - Scroll for Anska quest. There is dialog line "I'll help. If you agree..." but that doesn't lead to anything (sex scene, another dialog or whatever else). More so when you use that dialog line it doesn't start the quest.

When i started the quest with vanila "i'll help" there was no additional dialog options anymore.

Okey, that's just frustrating.. I get the dialogue with riften guards... 

The additional NPCs for few and far between has been removed, and you can ask for sex at begining of quest, you don't get it as reward.

Options for Maul has not been added yet.

I haven't tried scroll for anska, but it looks correct in CK.. 

The names of arguments for some functions changed, so if you ever set arguments by name those would need to be fixed and in the case of QuickStart() another argument was added to the end of it "AnimationTags" to pass it a comma separated list of animations tags to use as well. I believe with the added argument any script using the old version would need to be recompiled under 1.50+ to see that the function now has 8 arguments instead of 7, even if not using all the arguments or specifically naming them.

Thank you for that clarification. I have recompiled everything after sexlab 1.50 so this should work just fine.

Guards worked fine in 004 version.

But...

and you can ask for sex at begining of quest

There was option for that, followed by "follow me to some more private place" and she does follow. Problem is there is no new options after that - only normal dialogs. So basicly she just keeps following you and you cant rly do anything to her... Well, unless there are some spots in particular we are supposed to take her - tried her own room in Black-Briar Manor basement (guess thats private enough).

When i had a look at Anska quest in CK then on that dialog "i'll help. if you agree..." there was code not loaded in script window. And it does look like the game has no idea what is it supposed to do after that dialog line is used. But im a fool when it comes to CK so i might, and propably i am, wrong.

Damn i need to start learning some bout that ;)