SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

Update after testing new file - Marks of Dibella

Ask them to go somewhere private, still no new dialog to start sex after we get there, have to start from offering to sleep with them, then say do it here, after sex ends I get the mark, quest updates, but they follow, all of them now, not just Bolli.

SSV2 is loaded near the end, only above a couple of combat mods, using the Prision Overhaul/Solutions patch, no conflicts showing in TESVEdit.

If someone else can try this, and see if its working ok for them, it may be my setup. I am also having a small dialog issue with one other extra npc mod I've been trying to solve. It doesn't seem related, and that is the only other dialog issue I have seen in my game, apart from this one.

Thanks

Can you try to disable prison overhaul and solution patch and see if that helps?

Sure, tried it with XPO disabled, along with the patch, same result. Mostly likely I think it's the dialog after they follow you not showing up that would be the problem, they keep following like it never got cleared. One more note, if the first is following me, then I go talk to a second mark  holder, once I tell them I will sleep with them and ask them to go a more private place, the first mark holder resets and returns to his normal AI.

Keep up the good work!

here is a snippet from the papyrus log that may help you, it is greek to me

warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8B001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:20PM] warning: Property pMark03 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8B001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:44PM] warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8B001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:44PM] warning: Property pMark03 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8B001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:50PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:58PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:58PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-99)
stack:
[<NULL form> (7C003DD8)].SLCumshotScript.StartEjaculation() - "SLCumshotScript.psc" Line ?
[05/20/2014 - 06:37:00PM] Error: Cannot play a sound from a None object
stack:
[ (11065A34)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (11061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OrgasmEffect() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[05/20/2014 - 06:37:01PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:26PM] warning: Property pMark01 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0B attached to topic info 8B001E0B on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:26PM] warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0B attached to topic info 8B001E0B on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:52PM] warning: Property pMark01 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0B attached to topic info 8B001E0B on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:52PM] warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0B attached to topic info 8B001E0B on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:59PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:39:11PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:39:12PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-99)

Hey guys, apologies if this is laid out somewhere (I looked but did not see) which version of Solutions has more active quest changes at the moment? I would like to use whichever gives me the most options.

Thanks to whoever takes a moment for my question.

You can either use the latest version of the alpha build (currently build 5) here or go get the old beta build. Don't use both.

I'm confused by your answer. I did not say anything about using both?

It is about the same amount of stuff, just a little different stuff. This file is the only one being updated, and will soon have the most.

Ratway talk was bugged for me - they accused me of ignoring them as the animation started and attacked me after the deed was done. Unsure if I find it a bug or rather a somewhat predictable outcome - they are not very thrustworthy and could fear that I would tell the guild. So I let it be. If you are reading this and didn't see this particular animation don't use the nearby bed because it may warp you to a wall or next room.

I'll try the JZargo quest with a "proper" new save - he doesn't have the new options but is instead imediatly a joinable companion (Maybe it's sexlab attraction doing that?)

Ratway is set up so that they become hostile if you skip out of the conversation. Did you tab out or anything like that? 

Update after testing new file - Marks of Dibella

Ask them to go somewhere private, still no new dialog to start sex after we get there, have to start from offering to sleep with them, then say do it here, after sex ends I get the mark, quest updates, but they follow, all of them now, not just Bolli.

SSV2 is loaded near the end, only above a couple of combat mods, using the Prision Overhaul/Solutions patch, no conflicts showing in TESVEdit.

If someone else can try this, and see if its working ok for them, it may be my setup. I am also having a small dialog issue with one other extra npc mod I've been trying to solve. It doesn't seem related, and that is the only other dialog issue I have seen in my game, apart from this one.

Thanks

Can you try to disable prison overhaul and solution patch and see if that helps?

Sure, tried it with XPO disabled, along with the patch, same result. Mostly likely I think it's the dialog after they follow you not showing up that would be the problem, they keep following like it never got cleared. One more note, if the first is following me, then I go talk to a second mark  holder, once I tell them I will sleep with them and ask them to go a more private place, the first mark holder resets and returns to his normal AI.

Keep up the good work!

here is a snippet from the papyrus log that may help you, it is greek to me

warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8B001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:20PM] warning: Property pMark03 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8B001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:44PM] warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8B001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:44PM] warning: Property pMark03 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8B001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:50PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:58PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:36:58PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-99)
stack:
[<NULL form> (7C003DD8)].SLCumshotScript.StartEjaculation() - "SLCumshotScript.psc" Line ?
[05/20/2014 - 06:37:00PM] Error: Cannot play a sound from a None object
stack:
[ (11065A34)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (11061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OrgasmEffect() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[05/20/2014 - 06:37:01PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:26PM] warning: Property pMark01 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0B attached to topic info 8B001E0B on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:26PM] warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0B attached to topic info 8B001E0B on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:52PM] warning: Property pMark01 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0B attached to topic info 8B001E0B on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:52PM] warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0B attached to topic info 8B001E0B on quest SSv2Quests (8B000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/20/2014 - 06:38:59PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:39:11PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4. 
stack:
<empty stack>
[05/20/2014 - 06:39:12PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-99)

Thank you for that log, was really helpful! Can you look in data/scripts and see if you have any files with names that start with SSv2_ there? If you have any, please delet them and try again. EDIT: also remove the same files from data/scripts/source

EDIT: 

The log is saying that it reads in a script that you should have some properties to that script, but that it can't find those properties. In other words, the script and the .esp file does not agree. If you have loose scripts in the scripts folder with the same name as the ones in the .bsa file that came with the mod, skyrim will run those in stead of the ones in the .bsa file and that can create errors.

No - I didn't tab out. After the animation started he said I had ignored him. Maybe it's because he didn't really start the conversation on his own - I had to talk to him myself. Some slight erratic behviour is to be expected in skyrim modding - not a big issue for me that. They are not particularlly trustworthy anyway.

Just testing the mod as I advance through a new game. So far I can say the Drinking Companions quest is not working. I tried accepting their mead, as well as giving them both Honningbew as well as Blackbriar mead. No option, they just walk away, either happy or mad.

EDIT: However, there is a small line of mute dialogue ("Too true my friend, too true"? something like that) that would seem to imply that the mod is working to an extent, just not the option.

So far in Build 7 testing:

Before the Storm - Asked Hadvar to prove Imperial soldiers were good in bed and then asked him to follow me. He did so and when I talked to him, the "This should be private enough" dialogue wasn't there, right as I was talking to him his "Listen, I'm going to lay up here for a while" line was starting to play, so that may have interfered with it. So I reloaded and tried again and the second time everything went smoothly. Maybe not a bug so much as a dialogue oddity.

Whiterun Guard - Worked perfectly, no additional "Halt!" after the sex act.

A Few Words With You (Carlotta) - No change, I'm guessing you haven't removed his follow option. Though it's not a big deal, talking to him again and saying "This should be private enough" works fine especially if you use sexlab's "Use the nearby bed" option.

Thalmor - After confessing I love cock, he drew his sword and started attacking, then the sex scene initiated. After it was done he resumed attacking. Bright side, the other Thalmor soldiers had kept walking so I got him alone... and I got a free set of light elven armor after I killed his stupid face. ;-)

Thank you for that log, was really helpful! Can you look in data/scripts and see if you have any files with names that start with SSv2_ there? If you have any, please delet them and try again. EDIT: also remove the same files from data/scripts/source

EDIT: 

The log is saying that it reads in a script that you should have some properties to that script, but that it can't find those properties. In other words, the script and the .esp file does not agree. If you have loose scripts in the scripts folder with the same name as the ones in the .bsa file that came with the mod, skyrim will run those in stead of the ones in the .bsa file and that can create errors.

I checked my data folder, the only SSV2 files in there are the bsa and esp and the seq file. :(

Deleted and reinstalled, tried again, same result, I believe the papyrus log is the same error as before. This time I ran it with XPO and the patch installed.

[05/21/2014 - 03:25:58PM] warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8C001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8C000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/21/2014 - 03:25:58PM] warning: Property pMark03 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8C001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8C000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/21/2014 - 03:26:54PM] warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8C001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8C000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/21/2014 - 03:26:54PM] warning: Property pMark03 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 8C001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (8C000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Edit - From what I can tell, this error appears in the log when you ask them to go to a more private place.

I tried to open your mod on the creation kit and I have a mensage saying that it cannot open "store" with the Quests. No real clue on how to mod skyrim so I left it at that but I bet that meant it couldn't find some scripts. No scripts starting as ssv2_tif in my scripts like inside the ssv2.BSA but a lot of scripts starting with tif. Hope this helps find the bug - most of the mod IS working fine. No J'Zargo though...

Drahff stuff

I have removed the walkawaydialogue on next release so should work properly then.

Drinkign Companions

That's helpful, now I know at least that part works. Can you get a papyrus log? 

Are there any plans to add anything related to the Orc Strongholds? These seem like the perfect place for some debauchery. 

Maybe. We will see at a later stage. 

So far in Build 7 testing:

Lot's of feedback

That's great to hear! 

Caught Red Handed

I see you looked in the data folder, but did you look in the scripts folder in there? I only ask because I know that that quest works. It has worked on my computer and other's computers

Creation Kit

There are two ways to get the scripts into creation kit:

1. is to make the file readable through SkyrimEditor.ini. This is the best way to do it since it won't cause trouble with later releases if I change any scripts. Howto from somewhere on the internet:

1. Use your text editor to open SkyrimEditor.ini within C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\ 

2. Under the heading [Archive], change the line 

"SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa" 

to 

"SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, SSv2.bsa" 

If you are going to mod with the DLCs you also have to add their .bsa files to that list.

According to the forum post you  will also have to add "sLanguage=ENGLISH" under "[General]" (If you have the english version of the game, sLanguage=GERMAN if you have the german version and so on.), but I did not need to do this. Try without first. 

Also you have to do this:

under [General]  set  bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 (If you don't do this then you can't load more than one master file, and some mods have several masters.)

2. Is to extract the .bsa file. I personally use Fallout Mod Manager for this (FOMM). This will create a conflict when I release new versions of this mod. This is because the extracted files will be loaded in stead of the files in the .bsa, so then you will either have to extract the .bsa file again or you will have to delete the files from your data/scripts and data/scripts/source folder.

DISCLAIMER: I set up my build a long time ago, so might be so wrong that it hurts. Please someone correct me if you see anything wrong in this post.

Of course I looked in the scripts folder!! The reason I mentioned the data folder was I did a search in Data for anything ssv2, just to be sure I didn't visually miss something in scripts. :P

If it is working fine for you and others, then I have something going wrong in my setup. Thanks for looking into it.

Of course I looked in the scripts folder!! The reason I mentioned the data folder was I did a search in Data for anything ssv2, just to be sure I didn't visually miss something in scripts. :P

If it is working fine for you and others, then I have something going wrong in my setup. Thanks for looking into it.

I thought you had, I just had to make absolutely certain.. I just don't know what goes wrong. I have run through the quest now on four different saves.

But there will be a new version up soon. maybe that will magically help. You never know with mods ;)

Looking at conflicts in TESVEdit, this quest shows no conflicts for Hofgrir or Indaryn, just an added response, for Bolli it is the conflict winner over the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.

Nothing major conflicting with this plugin at all, it is conflict winners where it needs to be from what I can see.

I do have one dialog problem with Inconsequential NPCs, where the hire dialog does not show up for mercenaries (hirelings), and it has driven me nuts trying to figure it out, but that is the only issue I notice in gameplay on many different saves.

Looking forward to trying the new version, hopefully you are right and all we need is some magic.

Edit - An odd thing that may be normal behavior - if I get one of them following me to a more private place, and after sex they do not stop following due to the dialog not showing, and I then load an earlier save without exiting the game, they are following me! Its like I got them to follow me in the future, then time traveled to the past, but they didn't notice. :)

New file:

• 2014-05-21 - 008
  • - Fixed Drahff and Hewnon Again.
  • - Added The Straw That Broke (You can now comfort Narfi if you tell him his sister is dead)
  • - Added Salty Sea-Dogs (Offer to have sex with the captain and his crew in stead of boring quest)
  • - Added Elisif's Tribute (She asks you to come to her chanbers after midnight when you have finished this quest. After that you can always have sex with her between midnight and 06:00)
  • - Added Stabilized (Have sex with Sapphire, or the first male Thieves Guild Member you talk to)
  • - Added Taking Care Of Business (sex when collecting money)
  • - Added Reparations (Fuck your way back into the guild)

EDIT: All these are untested!

Looking at conflicts in TESVEdit, this quest shows no conflicts for Hofgrir or Indaryn, just an added response, for Bolli it is the conflict winner over the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.

Nothing major conflicting with this plugin at all, it is conflict winners where it needs to be from what I can see.

I do have one dialog problem with Inconsequential NPCs, where the hire dialog does not show up for mercenaries (hirelings), and it has driven me nuts trying to figure it out, but that is the only issue I notice in gameplay on many different saves.

Looking forward to trying the new version, hopefully you are right and all we need is some magic.

Edit - An odd thing that may be normal behavior - if I get one of them following me to a more private place, and after sex they do not stop following due to the dialog not showing, and I then load an earlier save without exiting the game, they are following me! Its like I got them to follow me in the future, then time traveled to the past, but they didn't notice. :)

If the latest version didn't work, can you try with this:SSv2 .008.5.7z

I'm trying to get to J'zargo's stuff. I get the starting fuck-toy dialogue, but afterward there's only one sex-related option, which is the line 'your captain sent me as a gift to you'. Then I get the line 'Let's go somewhere a bit more private.' J'zargo follows me around, but when I talk to him all I get is the same dialogue option again. Am I missing something here?

I'm trying to get to J'zargo's stuff. I get the starting fuck-toy dialogue, but afterward there's only one sex-related option, which is the line 'your captain sent me as a gift to you'. Then I get the line 'Let's go somewhere a bit more private.' J'zargo follows me around, but when I talk to him all I get is the same dialogue option again. Am I missing something here?

I get the same.

If the latest version didn't work, can you try with this:attachicon.gifSSv2 .008.5.7z

Same problem with both versions, same error in log as soon as I ask them to go somewhere more private. Needs more magic!

If this is working for others, it's a problem in my saves or my setup, so don't stress over it. I've got a fairly new save I'll test out some of the College stuff with, see if I have the same types of issues.

I have a bunch of new dialog with Haelga for Taking Care of Business, as well as the other npcs, didn't test it though.

This probably isn't meant to be happening, but every npc has the dialog option "Your Captain sent me as a gift"

New File:

2014-05-22
- Bugfix Salty Sea-Dogs
- Added Scoundrels's Folly
- Added Hard Answers
- Added The Pursuit

The bugfix should remove the "Your Captain sent me as a gift"

EDIT: There are issues with Jzargo. It will take a lot of time to fix, so I focused on adding other, smaller things today (This version of Solutions has the largest numbers of quests added of all the versions! It has a total of 28 quests! Plus lots of stuff happening outside of quests)

New File:

2014-05-22
- Bugfix Salty Sea-Dogs
- Added Scoundrels's Folly
- Added Hard Answers
- Added The Pursuit

The bugfix should remove the "Your Captain sent me as a gift"

EDIT: There are issues with Jzargo. It will take a lot of time to fix, so I focused on adding other, smaller things today (This version of Solutions has the largest numbers of quests added of all the versions! It has a total of 28 quests! Plus lots of stuff happening outside of quests)

So much great work you are doing, wow! I was just popping in to report the 'captain' line bug, and here's a fix already.

Thank you for all this! :)

I thought some of you might appreciate this, I re-organized the quest list and encounters by location and noted quest giver, sex target (if not the quest giver), any special notes like, etc. If there's a question mark next to something it means I'm not sure yet on that info.

Quests:

Before The Storm - Main questline - Hadvar or Ralof (Wait until they're at final destination, not on road!)
A Cornered Rat - Main questline - Delphine - Sex with Brynjolf? Bartender in Bee and Barb?

Riften:
Riften Guards - Blowjob to enter city
Riften Jail Guards - Blowjob to enter jail
Maul - Riften (Near entrance) - Blowjob for information
Drahff and Hewnon - Riften (Rat's Way) - Sex to pass by
Dirge - Riften (Ragged Flagon) - Sex after commenting on his name
Caught Red Handed - Riften - Svana Far-Shield (Haelga's Bunkhouse) - Sex with three guys Haelga slept with
Few And Far Between - Riften - Ingun Black-briar (Elgrim's Elixirs)
Pilgrimage - Riften - Alessandra (Hall of the Dead)
The Lovers Requital - Riften - Sibbi Black-Briar (Riften Jail) - Sex with Lynly Star-Sung in Ivarstead
Stabilized - Riften - Shadr (Near Bee and Barb exterior or stables) - Sex with Sapphire or male thieves guild member
A Chance Arrangement - Riften - Brynjolf (Starting Thieves Guild quest)
Taking Care of Business - Riften - Brynjolf (Second Thieves Guild quest) - Sex with debtors?
Scoundrel's Folly - Riften/Solitude - Mercer Frey (Thieves Guild den) - Sex with Golum-Ei?
Hard Answers - Riften/Winterhold - Enthir (Frozen Hearth or Hall of Attainment) - Sex with Enthir? (Part of Thieves Guild quest line)
The Pursuit - Riften - Brynjolf - Sex with Vald? (Part of Thieves Guild questline)
Reparations - Riften - Vex (Ragged Flagon) - Sex with Vex? to rejoin Thieves Guild

Markarth:
Bothelas Discreet Delivery - Markarth - Bothela (Hag's Cure) - Sex with Raerek (Reburrus if Stormcloaks control city?)
A Few Words With You - Omlaug (Markarth) - Sex with Mulush gro-Shugurz
The Forsworn Conspiracy - Markarth - Eltrys (Comes automatically after Forsworn guy kills lady) - Sex with innkeeper and Warrens guy
No One Escapes Cidnha Mine - Markarth - (Followup quest to Forsworn Conspiracy) - Sex with Borkul the Beast

Solitude:
The Mind Of Madness - Solitude - Dervenin (Wanders town) - Sex from Una (or Erdi?)
The Spiced Wine - Solitude - Evette San (Market) - Sex from Vittoria Vici
Elisif's Tribute - Solitude - Elisif the Fair (Blue Palace) - Sex after quest, repeatable
A Few Words With You - Octieve San (Solitude) - Sex with Irnskar Ironhand

Winterhold:
Drevis (Try telling him that you don't see him) - College of Winterhold
Enthir (You now have to please him before he lets you buy shit from him) - College of Winterhold
Jzargo (For now he just comments that you are just usable as a sex-toy if you say that destruction if far over your limits) - College of Winterhold
Brelynas Practice - College of Winterhold - Brelyna
Jzargos Experiement - College of Winterhold - J'zargo
Onmunds Request - College of Winterhold - Onmund - Sex with Enthir
A Few Words With You - Haran (Winterhold) - Sex with Ranmir (Not included yet?)

Dawnstar:
Salty Sea-Dogs - Dawnstar - Captain Wayfinder - Sex with crew?

Whiterun: 
Whiterun Guards - Blowjob to enter city
A Few Words With You - Carlotta (Whiterun) - Sex with Mikael

Windhelm:
A Few Words With You -  Scouts-Many-Marshes (Windhelm) - Sex with Torbjorn Shatter-Shield

Settlements:
Erik The Slayer - Rorikstead - Erik (Inn or working in fields) - Sex from Innkeeper
The Straw That Broke - Ivarstead - Narfi
A Few Words With You - Iddra (Kynesgrove) - Sex with Roggi Knot-beard (Not included yet?)

Dungeons:
Forgetting About Fjola - Mistwatch - Christer (Mistwatch North Tower) - Sex with Fjola
A Scroll for Anska - High Gate Ruins (west of Dawnstar)

NPCs/Random Encounters:
Beggars - Cities
Aspiring Mage - Random (Towns)
Dueling Wizard - Random (Cities - After getting high level in a magic skill)
Student - Random (Cities and Towns - After learning Ward spell)
Taunting Adventurer - Random (Roads or Taverns)
Drinking Companions - Random (Roads)
Frightened Woman - Random (Roads)
Merchants that have been attacked by bandits - Random (Roads)
Skooma Dealer - Random (Roads)
Thalmor - Random (Roads)
Thief - Random (Roads)

So I've tried a few different quests in the college with a pretty new save, lvl 3 pc, and I get the same error as on the Riften quests.

I am now only loading things that I cannot imagine would have any effect on quest dialogs or scripts involving them, and it still happens. I've been using Onmund's Request to test at the college and the Marks of Dibella quest in Riften, here is my load order as of now - 

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.3]
09  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
0A  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.57]
0C  SexLabAroused.esm
0D  SkyUI.esp
0E  br_hoodcirclets.esp
0F  lockpickpro.esp
10  unreadbooksglow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
11  FNISspells.esp
12  HighResTexturePack01.esp
13  HighResTexturePack02.esp
14  HighResTexturePack03.esp
15  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.6]
16  StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
17  StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
18  StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
19  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
1A  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
1B  lovelyhairstylesce.esp
1C  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
1D  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
1E  Babette.esp
1F  RaceMenu.esp
20  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
21  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
22  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
23  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
24  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
25  R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp
26  SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp
27  LeiFangAndChristieByNausicaa.esp
28  SVS LadyTemplar.esp
29  Strap.esp
2A  LadyLaceCloaks_EN.esp
2B  Huntress.esp
2C  NewmillerElvenSniper.esp
2D  StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
2E  SkyrimSpeeds.esp
2F  towPov.esp
30  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
31  Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
32  jbs_upgrade.esp
33  High Level Enemies.esp
34  High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
35  High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
36  High Level Enemies - Raised Ability Caps.esp
37  High Level Enemies - Increased Max Resists.esp
38  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
39  Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
3A  RealShelter.esp
3B  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
3C  RND_USKP-Patch.esp
3D  RND_AnimalLoot.esp
3E  BloodyFacials.esp
3F  dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
40  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
41  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
42  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
43  IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp
44  IMAGINATOR - MCMenu.esp
45  SSv2.esp

Here is the error from Marks quest again

[05/22/2014 - 12:45:21AM] warning: Property FreeformRiften11 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 45001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (45000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/22/2014 - 12:45:21AM] warning: Property pMark03 on script SSv2_TIF__05001E0D attached to topic info 45001E0D on quest SSv2Quests (45000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I have one other thing to test, but let me know if there are any mods in that load order that could possibly conflict, TESVEdit shows everything is peachy with SSV2. 

Edit - my one other thing didn't work either.

Here are the SKSE extensions I'm using, if it makes any difference - 

chargen.dll

FPSCounter.dll

Fuz Ro D'oh.dll

hdtHighHeelNative.dll

MfgConsole.dll

nioverride.dll

OneTweak.dll

SKSE_Elys_Uncapper.dll

StorageUtil.dll

towConversation.dll

towplugin.dll

Edit2 - In Onmund's Request, if you don't choose the option to let him use your body for the amulet first, and say try persuasion instead, the option goes away. Not sure if that is by design, but I would think you might want to try it as a last resort, rather than hoofing it to a cave to get a staff. Pretty sure my existing problem wouldn't make this part different than it should be.

Build 9 testing:

Riften Guard - Still doing the additional "Hold there, before you enter RIften you have to pay the visitor's tax!" after sex. Tabbing out still works to open the gate though. When I tested the Whiterun guard under build 7 he didn't do the additional Halt, as an added note.

Maul - I told him to follow me... he follows, when he runs up to where I stopped he said "Sapphire told me I had a free pass to have some fun with you." with another "Follow me" option and a [undress] Well a deal's a deal..." option. So I reloaded and chose the "Anything for a friend" option instead. After blowing him, I talked to him to see if he would give me information like he would if I persuaded/bribed him successfully, but I got the "Free pass from Sapphire" line again. Some mix-up with the Stabilized quest I'm guessing? I had not yet done the Stabilized quest yet, by the way since I just got into Riften.

A Chance Arrangement - I had the same problem. I told Brynjolf to follow me and when I talked to him again he gave me the "Sapphire told me I had a free pass..." line. Reloaded and had sex immediately instead. The quest completed then he initiated dialogue with the "Free pass" line again.

Stabilized - Sex with Sapphire works fine. She follows, sex happens, quest completes. Reloaded to test sex with male guildmembers... had sex with Brynjolf since he was still nearby. A Chance Arrangement completed again (it was already completed...) Out of curiosity I talked to him again, he still had the "Sapphire told me..." line. Had sex with him again. A Chance Arrangement completed AGAIN. Talked to him again, still has the Sapphire told me... line. Brynjolf also started following me around nonstop after this. Reloaded to just have sex with Sapphire immediately and then headed down to the Ragged Flagon... after I got there and got the assignment to handle the debtors for Taking Care of Business, Brynjolf went back to the "Sapphire told me..." line.

Drahff and Hewnon - Drahff did  the "Hey you, stop right there!" line after the sex act but tabbing out of it made them leave me alone.

Taking Care of Business - Both offering them sex and raping them worked with all three debtors. I found it amusing that even when I raped them, they said they preferred the way I did things haha I can't complete the quest until the "Sapphire told me" bug gets fixed though. And I couldn't test Dirge either due to the same bug.

How You've sure been working hard! Since the mod's working mostly fine (Only JZargo and people following me are bugged). I'll not even try to open it on CK again for now because It's obvious the scripts are working. Wasn't going to join the thiefs guild but maybe now I may just have to. :) Thanks for your hard work!

Edit2 - In Onmund's Request, if you don't choose the option to let him use your body for the amulet first, and say try persuasion instead, the option goes away. Not sure if that is by design, but I would think you might want to try it as a last resort, rather than hoofing it to a cave to get a staff. Pretty sure my existing problem wouldn't make this part different than it should be.

I usually use the quest stage of the persuade option for sex. That means that in some quests, if you try persuade first, you won't have a sex option.

Build 9 testing:

Riften Guard 

Stabilized

Drahff and Hewnon

Taking Care of Business - Both offering them sex and raping them worked with all three debtors. I found it amusing that even when I raped them, they said they preferred the way I did things haha I can't complete the quest until the "Sapphire told me" bug gets fixed though. And I couldn't test Dirge either due to the same bug.

Riften Guard/Drahff and Hewnon - The problem here is that a forcegreet initiates before my script does. I have now put my script to priority 99 and hope that it will fix this issue. Other than that I don't know what to do to stop that from happening. 

Stabilized - I forgot one lousy condition and it creates such a mess... It is fixed in v010

Taking Care of Business - I will look at it for v011.

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback and great bugreporting! I only have one request: please start to use papyrus logs! (see here )