SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

I noticed in my Solutions-Prison Overhaul patch that PO hadn't been added as a master... so I added it. It doesn't really affect anything except maybe how LOOT would order it since BOSS would probably just say "Not recognized, so I'll leave it alone..." But it was a good idea for me to have it a a master in case Xax ever changes that dialogue in PO. The only thing that changed is the PO master got added so if you already have it and it's in the right place in your load order, you don't need to redownload it unless you really want to.

attachicon.gifSolutions-PrisonOverhaul Patch 2014-05-22.7z

This fixes the incompatibility mentioned, or what does this patch do exactly?

I noticed in my Solutions-Prison Overhaul patch that PO hadn't been added as a master... so I added it. It doesn't really affect anything except maybe how LOOT would order it since BOSS would probably just say "Not recognized, so I'll leave it alone..." But it was a good idea for me to have it a a master in case Xax ever changes that dialogue in PO. The only thing that changed is the PO master got added so if you already have it and it's in the right place in your load order, you don't need to redownload it unless you really want to.

Yes, it fixes it. I had posted exactly what it did including picture references in an earlier post. Basically both mods alter the Riften jail guard, Solutions only adding a dialogue option and Prison Overhaul altering it in a different way. The patch allows both changes to occur so one isn't overriding the other.

Yes, it fixes it. I had posted exactly what it did including picture references in an earlier post. Basically both mods alter the Riften jail guard, Solutions only adding a dialogue option and Prison Overhaul altering it in a different way. The patch allows both changes to occur so one isn't overriding the other.

Cool, I hadn't even noticed that bug, but my toon doesn't get captured often

Thief - Everything worked just fine

Orcs - The sex and becoming their plaything worked. If it's supposed to confer the Blood Kin status, it doesn't currently. That doesn't stop them from banging my character though.

A Scroll for Anska - Still no sex. If you haven't tinkered with this one yet, then ignore this.

Salty Sea-Dogs - Everything worked just fine

The begger dialogue is appearing for the child beggers in cities, had it appear for lucia in whiterun

2014_05_24_00001.jpg

came up after i gave her a gold coin

Even is some mods may be messing some things up with children, you have nothing to fear. SexLab is hardcoded to prevent sex scene with them and known races that have child like appearance.

Are you using killable children mod? Or something of the sort? This mod remove the ischild flag from the children and are know to cause this kind of rather disturbing incident.

No I don't use any mods to make them killable (or do anything to them tbh)

The begger dialogue is appearing for the child beggers in cities, had it appear for lucia in whiterun

2014_05_24_00001.jpg

To my knowledge, Bromm already knows about this bug, and is having some problems fixing it

But atleast she (Lucia) shouldn't be following you till the ends of time now

Yeah adult beggars and child beggars use the same dialogue... I don't know if there's a way to add a check to prevent it from showing on the child beggars. But even if you tried to select it, they just run off after the dialogue ends and nothing untoward happens so there's no real need to worry.

Yeah adult beggars and child beggars use the same dialogue... I don't know if there's a way to add a check to prevent it from showing on the child beggars. But even if you tried to select it, they just run off after the dialogue ends and nothing untoward happens so there's no real need to worry.

I tried it to see what happens (didn't expect to work due to kids being blocked by the framework) and there is no dialogue to start an animation but theirs also no way to get rid of her as she just followed me around the inn from then on.

It is possible to add restrictions to dialogue topics, so it is possible to restrict this specific topic so that it doesn't appear if the actor is a child. Well i don't know how it's done with the CK but it's actually quite easy using TES5Edit to add or remove conditions on dialogue topics.

I was thinking about the Sapphire "Stabilized" quest where you can choose to have sex with a male thieves guild member... if you have trouble with it, or if it seems like a good idea, maybe the option starts a small miscellaneous quest... like "Favors Repaid" (or some catchier name". If it would make it easier, add a favor token item which the male thieves guild members would pick up on if you talk to them, sort of like how people comment if you're wearing an Amulet of Mara. I'm thinking something like:

Male thieves guild person) "Sapphire owes me a favor and she said I could collect it from you. This had better be worth my while." PC: "I think you'll be pleased. You get to have your way with me." (added to the person's normal dialogue choices maybe so you don't HAVE to have sex with the first guy you talk to? Whatever's easiest.)

Thief: "Now that's my kind of favor!" (sex, or to into the "Let's go somewhere more private" or "Let's do it right here!" choices)

Then the quest gets completed (token removed if one was used) and everyone is happy. I don't know if this would make things easier or more complicated though.

If you do go with that idea, later on this could potentially be expanded on... like he says he owes a favor to another guildmember and asks you to have sex with them and he'd owe you the favor instead... and through all the steps you end up sleeping with every guildmember (or every male guildmember, maybe get the option at some point to have sex with the female members too before getting back to the males?). It'd probably have to follow a set patch for this way rather than random guildmembers... but it would be pretty fun. I could put more thought into it if it's something you'd want to implement someday.

It's not a bad idea, but it is a bit more work. I will have a look at it for a later release.

Good news Bromm, you instilled the right amount of magic in this latest version! :) Tested the Marks of Dibella quest in Riften on an old save and all went as intended, the dialog showed up after the follow, the mark was transferred after sex, and they didn't stalk me after, brilliant.

Will post about any issues that pop up, if they do as I play further.

Peace

Great! I was hoping that it was that easy to fix!

Scooma Dealer - Worked just fine

Narfi - The dialogue response didn't come up. Perhaps it's because after the "Oh no! No, no, no. Narfi never got to say goodbye! Now Narfi's all alone." line it goes into the quest reward line: FormID: 000D9B61 FreeformIvarstead02 FFI02NarfiDoneBranch FFI02NarfiDoneBranchTopic CUST 1 At least Narfi has Reyda's Necklace... reminds Narfi of his sister. Thank you for giving this to Narfi.

A Good Death (Old Orc) - No dialogue options... I don't see it in TES5Edit either so I'm guessing it wasn't in the version 12 build

Narfi is fixed for next release. I will look at "A Good Death"

Elisif's Tribute isn't working, no dialogue option after visiting her after midnight (was so looking forward to get her after the quest :-/)

I will have a look at it.

2014_05_24_00001.jpg

Yeah, it should be fixed for next relese. 

Thief - Everything worked just fine

Orcs - The sex and becoming their plaything worked. If it's supposed to confer the Blood Kin status, it doesn't currently. That doesn't stop them from banging my character though.

A Scroll for Anska - Still no sex. If you haven't tinkered with this one yet, then ignore this.

Salty Sea-Dogs - Everything worked just fine

Working on a scroll for anska, fo the orcs I only put it as be allowed into the cities. I don't think they see a plaything as bloodkin tbh, so that you will have to do the normal way.

I've always thought that after the quest from Svana, Haelga should hire you to seduce Svana and teach her the meaning of "Don't knock it 'til you've tried it."

yeah but that vergin is terrible in love with some other guy around there... should be harder to conviince her.

just been at the college

Brelynas Practice - College of Winterhold - Brelyna - Worked but the dialogue open again after the sex for some reason

Onmunds Request - College of Winterhold - Onmund - Sex with Enthir - Worked fine

I've always thought that after the quest from Svana, Haelga should hire you to seduce Svana and teach her the meaning of "Don't knock it 'til you've tried it."

yeah but that vergin is terrible in love with some other guy around there... should be harder to conviince her.

Ah, but that was before she met the dragonborn.  She'll forget all about him now. ;)

Reparations - Sex with all the guildmembers works, but I had sex with far more than 10, I think I had sex with 14 of them... and Vex still only had the "Here's the gold" option. Stashing my gold so I didn't have enough didn't help either, it just makes the other dialogue options show up, though choosing them just makes her tell me that she won't help me until I pay her the gold.

Scoundrel's Folly - Everything worked just fine

Elisif's Tribute - I can confirm no sex is happening in my game either. She told me to come see her after midnight after I completed the quest but when I go see her in her chambers she only has normal dialogue options.

A Bad Trade - Everything worked just fine

Hard Answers - The blowjob for Calcelmo worked fine... the only odd part is the offer of a blowjob to get his key comes up before you ask about his research on the Falmer language and the persuade/bride/etc options for that dialogue path don't include the sex option. I'd expect it to be there. This is the dialogue: FormID: 0005349A TG06 TG06CalcelmoIntroBranch TG06CalcelmoIntroBranch01 CUST 1 You must be mad to think I'd allow anyone to see it before it's completed. The sex with Enthir worked just fine too... and was very amusing.

Hey! I think I might have found a bug in the Salty-Sea Dogs quest; I've been trying to buy Heljarchen Hall from the Jarl and have been unable to get him to offer me a quest, I looked around and read that you have to complete the Salty-Sea Dogs quest in order to open up the dialogue to buy the land. I'm about to start a new file without Solutions and see if I can get the dialogue to pop to make sure that I'm not just an idiot. 

Hey! I think I might have found a bug in the Salty-Sea Dogs quest; I've been trying to buy Heljarchen Hall from the Jarl and have been unable to get him to offer me a quest, I looked around and read that you have to complete the Salty-Sea Dogs quest in order to open up the dialogue to buy the land. I'm about to start a new file without Solutions and see if I can get the dialogue to pop to make sure that I'm not just an idiot. 

Salty Sea-Dogs isn't a requirement to buy the land but Waking Nightmares and Kill the Giant are. Alternately, if you side with the Legion and help them take the Pale, the new Jarl will let you buy the land out of gratitude, skipping the pre-req quests.

Did this one

A Chance Arrangement - Riften - Brynjolf (Starting Thieves Guild quest)

And it worked although i hadn't actually had the sex outside the city thats referenced in the dialogue, I was going to but then i helped the riften guards kill some imperials that showed up which made everything hostile to me and i was moved into the city after being arrested.

Well I just checked my old list of suggestions in the old thread and it looks like you used all my idea's but the one where the PC and Svana tag team Haelga.

In that case i will spend a little time today make a new list of possible quests where sexual answers would work.