lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 18 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Last time we had an anniversary, Classic Sonic was added as a surprise release, so I’m hoping for another surprise here, maybe the rest of the classic characters? I’m more excited for the second Hatsune Miku festival because I did it on my console account and not my PC. Also, it would be cool to see more repeat festivals in between content updates. The rest of team classic sonic would be nice,put honey,trip and fang/nack in there i be set. Funny enough classic sonic is the superstars model but a bit more touched up.If i lead to believe. So putting the classic characters in there shoundn't be hard. I think they plan more repeat festivals,at least that what first miku one kinda applied. Hoping we see more of the pass to be honest.I like eva and thats it.Godzilla is way cool but it just a track and car maybe?
asdf732 Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 they're impersonating @SinsAwakening now. Whatever. 1
p5rtakamaki2005 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 15 minutes ago, asdf732 said: they're impersonating @SinsAwakening now. Whatever. I'll give it 24 hours at least before another ban. 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 3 Posted September 3 5 minutes ago, p5rtakamaki2005 said: I'll give it 24 hours at least before another ban. Already done, seeing as they can't receive messages anymore. 1
Catnatic Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) It's nice that people want to put up a fight against pedophiles, it's just too bad they're using all that energy on some nerds making cartoon characters naked and not actual lunatics that want to exploit real children. Anyway, I think I have an idea on how to do paw toes now without mucking up the topology so here's my updated version on Cream's feet: Edited September 3 by Catnatic 11
Zorai Posted September 3 Posted September 3 35 minutes ago, Catnatic said: It's nice that people want to put up a fight against pedophiles, it's just too bad they're using all that energy on some nerds making cartoon characters naked and not actual lunatics that want to exploit real children. Anyway, I think I have an idea on how to do paw toes now without mucking up the topology so here's my updated version on Cream's feet: Stomping out toxic dm's in a quite literal sense. 3
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 2 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Last time we had an anniversary, Classic Sonic was added as a surprise release, so I’m hoping for another surprise here, maybe the rest of the classic characters? I’m more excited for the second Hatsune Miku festival because I did it on my console account and not my PC. Also, it would be cool to see more repeat festivals in between content updates. On that day we need mods of all the cast in their birthday suits it’s only fitting
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 3 Posted September 3 44 minutes ago, Catnatic said: It's nice that people want to put up a fight against pedophiles, it's just too bad they're using all that energy on some nerds making cartoon characters naked and not actual lunatics that want to exploit real children. Anyway, I think I have an idea on how to do paw toes now without mucking up the topology so here's my updated version on Cream's feet: I think I see the difference. Brought the color threshold further away from the toes, yeah?
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 1 hour ago, Catnatic said: It's nice that people want to put up a fight against pedophiles, it's just too bad they're using all that energy on some nerds making cartoon characters naked and not actual lunatics that want to exploit real children. Anyway, I think I have an idea on how to do paw toes now without mucking up the topology so here's my updated version on Cream's feet: If he reply’s again I start posting cream porn
RobinYrvrif Posted September 3 Posted September 3 1 hour ago, asdf732 said: they're impersonating @SinsAwakening now. Whatever. I think this is MAC ban time. 1 hour ago, Catnatic said: It's nice that people want to put up a fight against pedophiles, it's just too bad they're using all that energy on some nerds making cartoon characters naked and not actual lunatics that want to exploit real children. Anyway, I think I have an idea on how to do paw toes now without mucking up the topology so here's my updated version on Cream's feet: Hah! That's good. 1
lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 18 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: If he reply’s again I start posting cream porn I'm be there right with you with that. Finally i can share my achieve to the world.
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 2 minutes ago, lightingfist said: I'm be there right with you with that. Finally i can share my achieve to the world. I’m gonna goon to a character outta spite atp like bro stfu 1
SinsAwakening Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) 2 hours ago, asdf732 said: they're impersonating @SinsAwakening now. Whatever. Lmao, this is hilarious shit. They didn’t even bother copying the way I talk. He was also using those alts for to stalk my page (and others too). Not sure why lil bro is afraid to confront me. Edited September 3 by SinsAwakening 1
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 2 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Lmao, this is hilarious shit. They didn’t even bother copying the way I talk. He was also using those alts for just to stalk my page. Not sure why lil bro is afraid to confront me. ATP I’m think on September 4th we all change our pfps to cream r34 to spite this man 1
ClowningForTheClussy Posted September 3 Posted September 3 5 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Lmao, this is hilarious shit. They didn’t even bother copying the way I talk. He was also using those alts for to stalk my page (and others too). Not sure why lil bro is afraid to confront me. [forgot to quote] This is pathetically hilarious I haven't had a good laugh in a long while XD such a bozo 1
ClowningForTheClussy Posted September 3 Posted September 3 24 minutes ago, lightingfist said: I'm be there right with you with that. Finally i can share my achieve to the world. any room for a third ill glady join the cream train ❤️ hehehe 1
Unkwn37 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 damn, i do something else for a month to wait for more mod progress and miss all the fun. for quite a few pages lol I see some nice sage options added to DL page, really good stuff. nice work on the Vanilla mod too, I know it was asked for a while before I stopped looking into the thread.
lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 2 minutes ago, ClowningForTheClussy said: any room for a third ill glady join the cream train ❤️ hehehe Hell yeah! The train stops for no one!
lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 17 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: ATP I’m think on September 4th we all change our pfps to cream r34 to spite this man I'm down for this too. I have one or two pics in mind that be perfect for my pfp. It be fun to be lewd rabbit for a bit.
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 1 minute ago, lightingfist said: I'm down for this too. I have one or two pics in mind that be perfect for my pfp. It be fun to be lewd rabbit for a bit. I really like using my crappy sage art as a pfp but for one day I will k change it to spite this guy who’s with me lol
Catnatic Posted September 3 Posted September 3 19 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: He was also using those alts for to stalk my page (and others too). Not sure why lil bro is afraid to confront me. He also commented on my profile's comment section on another NSFW site. Not directly to me but as a response to another person. Dude is so obsessed over 'protecting' fictional bunnies lmao. I'm posting this picture again because it could not be any more truer. Dude's a fucking stalker who harasses fellow modders. 21 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: ATP I’m think on September 4th we all change our pfps to cream r34 to spite this man We should also post more mods on that day as well. I don't know why it had to be specifically the 4th of September, he could've just said "REMOVE THESE MODS IN FIVE DAYS OR ELSE 😤" but no, lil bro gave us a specific due date like we're in school. 2
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Just now, Catnatic said: He also commented on my profile's comment section on another NSFW site. Not directly to me but as a response to another person. Dude is so obsessed over 'protecting' fictional bunnies lmao. I'm posting this picture again because it could not be any more truer. Dude's a fucking stalker who harasses fellow modders. We should also post more mods on that day as well. I don't know why it had to be specifically the 4th of September, he could've just said "REMOVE THESE MODS IN FIVE DAYS OR ELSE 😤" but no, lil bro gave us a specific due date like we're in school. So on that day we change our pfps to cream or sage (futas piss him off extra btw) and we stand in defence of him also post cream mods and if you don’t got cream mods post cream nsfw all to spite this man, is it petty yes is it funny YES 3
Zorai Posted September 3 Posted September 3 3 minutes ago, Catnatic said: He also commented on my profile's comment section on another NSFW site. Not directly to me but as a response to another person. Dude is so obsessed over 'protecting' fictional bunnies lmao. I'm posting this picture again because it could not be any more truer. Dude's a fucking stalker who harasses fellow modders. We should also post more mods on that day as well. I don't know why it had to be specifically the 4th of September, he could've just said "REMOVE THESE MODS IN FIVE DAYS OR ELSE 😤" but no, lil bro gave us a specific due date like we're in school. If I could draw in a faster time frame I'd cook something up for the 4th. I wonder if he'll even remember to show back up on the 4th anyway lmao. Especially if he got MAC banned.
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 1 minute ago, Zorai said: If I could draw in a faster time frame I'd cook something up for the 4th. I wonder if he'll even remember to show back up on the 4th anyway lmao. Especially if he got MAC banned. Hell even a doodle would be funny it’s all to SPITE them 1
Catnatic Posted September 3 Posted September 3 15 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: So on that day we change our pfps to cream or sage (futas piss him off extra btw) and we stand in defence of him also post cream mods and if you don’t got cream mods post cream nsfw all to spite this man, is it petty yes is it funny YES Funny thing is that this picture is not even NSFW. There's nothing suggestive or explicit being shown, it's just an innocent smiling bunny girl lying down and being her natural self. But we both know it'll make someone cry anyway, and that's hilariously sad. 12 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Hell even a doodle would be funny it’s all to SPITE them 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now