Lanolin Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Just now, lightingfist said: You coundn't take the night off? I starting to believe that you have no life outside of bugging us. Tbf they probably ARE a child and school ain't in session yet in some places sooooooooooooooooo Yeah he has alotta free time
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Lanolin said: Tbf they probably ARE a child and school ain't in session yet in some places sooooooooooooooooo Yeah he has alotta free time Man,Imagine living such a life. Coundn't be me. He said he was 19 so that even more sad if you think about it. Should we start creamposting now or when it turns the 4th? Kinda wanna do it now since he clearly here to enjoy our mods.I throw in a free maria just for him! Edited September 4 by lightingfist
HebeXHebe Posted September 4 Posted September 4 can some rangeban this idiot troll already? 1 hour ago, ProDaHornyGamer said: I'm just showing another Maria mod. this is so hot i can't wait
Lanolin Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Just now, Larry057 said: To Cream and Maria are you kidding me. You okay if this modder decides to make more NSFW Maria mods. You okay with other modders making more NSFW Cream mods and Sage mods too. Even Miku mods. You people digust me. Well you disgust us so it all evens out 1
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Just now, Larry057 said: To Cream and Maria are you kidding me. You okay if this modder decides to make more NSFW Maria mods. You okay with other modders making more NSFW Cream mods and Sage mods too. Even Miku mods. You people digust me. Hey the feeling mutral, Dam right i'm ok with it.So is everyone else.You can always leave and not come back. We about to have a party in here.
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 2 minutes ago, Larry057 said: I will come back and check this thread sometimes. What if year 2 of CrossWorlds did a colab with anime characters. I don't what anime characters. Lets say they add Anya Forger into game. Thats a loli character by the way. I know you people would make nsfw of it. What ever character comes for year 2. If that character is a loli character you people would make nsfw mods of it. That is disgusting. My plans to stop you guys is not working. Go ahead and enjoy your party. You kinda answer your theory there. Don't know we lewd it day 1 anya. But yeah i be support of that at least. It's ok to find it disgusting, weird or any other word.Just don't call us pedos. Or attack anyone here. It's really that easy. 1
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Spoiler It ain't the fourth for me yet,but i be here tomarrow To enjoy it in all its glory! For now I wanna show off the cart i made when i go online for fun!
Mr.LewdFiction34 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 56 minutes ago, Larry057 said: Dude that is a NSFW Oh hell no get rid of it. You better not make more nsfw Maria mods. Other modders better not make more Cream mods and Sage mods too. You give don't bully me or I'll cum type energy from these comments of yours lol
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 4 Posted September 4 1 minute ago, Larry057 said: You are telling me what ever loli character comes out for year 2 gets a nsfw mod you people would play and enjoy those mods. I'm not okay with that. Making lewd/nude loli mods is not cool. People should not play those type of mods. You are okay with people making nsfw loli mods. You made me sick. Do you know this is kind of werid. I don't want people to nsfw loli mods for what ever character that comes out in year 2. I'm getting tired by the way. Can we not flood this chat with your bullshit please
haruz Posted September 4 Posted September 4 What happened here lol 247 pages is fuckig crazy? Is there like a main grouping page where mods are all wrapped up. Way too many pages to go thru
Lanolin Posted September 4 Posted September 4 2 minutes ago, haruz said: What happened here lol 247 pages is fuckig crazy? Is there like a main grouping page where mods are all wrapped up. Way too many pages to go thru To answer some fuckwit is complaining that people are making mods for Cream and there is a main page where mods are located here you go: https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/396-sonic-racing-crossworlds/ 3
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 4 minutes ago, Larry057 said: You are telling me what ever loli character comes out for year 2 gets a nsfw mod you people would play and enjoy those mods. I'm not okay with that. Making lewd/nude loli mods is not cool. People should not play those type of mods. You are okay with people making nsfw loli mods. You made me sick. Do you know this is kind of werid. I don't want people to nsfw loli mods for what ever character that comes out in year 2. I'm getting tired by the way. Yep, I'm ok with all that.Doesn't make me better than you or vice versa. The problem is you want to force people to play your way. If your tired,just leave.You know your not wanted here so why be somewhere you hate? Neat trick,press the X in your corner of your browser and you get some rest that you clearly need. 1
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 4 Posted September 4 4 minutes ago, haruz said: What happened here lol 247 pages is fuckig crazy? Is there like a main grouping page where mods are all wrapped up. Way too many pages to go thru There’s this page https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/396-sonic-racing-crossworlds/this has all published mods 1
Neptune2020 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 (edited) 1 hour ago, Larry057 said: Dude that is a NSFW Oh hell no get rid of it. You better not make more nsfw Maria mods. Other modders better not make more Cream mods and Sage mods too. you go away. if they want those mods let them Edited September 4 by Shadow2030
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Since we started a new page,guess i can stay around for a bit. I begin with on my favorites.If anyone got mods to release or wanna promote. Do it now. I know some are of ya got some good stuff cooking for us! 3
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 4 Posted September 4 7 minutes ago, lightingfist said: Since we started a new page,guess i can stay around for a bit. I begin with on my favorites.If anyone got mods to release or wanna promote. Do it now. I know some are of ya got some good stuff cooking for us! Promote mods talk about mods it’s the wonderful mod life 1
Catnatic Posted September 4 Posted September 4 29 minutes ago, haruz said: What happened here lol 247 pages is fuckig crazy? Is there like a main grouping page where mods are all wrapped up. Way too many pages to go thru Some kid kicked a bee hive and was surprised he got stung for it. Larry complained to OP about my Cream mods. This prompted me to make more Cream mods out of spite. He got mad, especially when I added a penis to Cream. And then everyone got sick of his shit when he attempted to stalk, harass, and impersonate other modders while disrupting the discussion of the thread. He claim I'll be banned specifically today because he rallied up his Discord buddies to mass report me and other modders. Nothing happened, except people decided to Creampost on this thread out of retaliation just to fuck with this guy. 5
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 4 Posted September 4 7 minutes ago, Catnatic said: Some kid kicked a bee hive and was surprised he got stung for it. Larry complained to OP about my Cream mods. This prompted me to make more Cream mods out of spite. He got mad, especially when I added a penis to Cream. And then everyone got sick of his shit when he attempted to stalk, harass, and impersonate other modders while disrupting the discussion of the thread. He claim I'll be banned specifically today because he rallied up his Discord buddies to mass report me and other modders. Nothing happened, except people decided to Creampost on this thread out of retaliation just to fuck with this guy. Yo can I dm you something rq if that’s okay
asdf732 Posted September 4 Author Posted September 4 15 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Promote mods talk about mods it’s the wonderful mod life Definitely! I'd love to see more talk about actual mods than the porn (though that's good too)
asdf732 Posted September 4 Author Posted September 4 3 hours ago, SinsAwakening said: Got sidetracked a little and made a self-indulgent Rosalina lewd mod when I play, mainly because she’s my favorite character and I wanted my own version Surprisingly, very few issues with porting Zoe to Goro, aside from hand placement in certain animations. Gotta fix the UVMap on the face before uploading. I don’t really have anything interesting to share tbh. I gotta get back to redoing Fexa, Marie, and Type 0 at some point. Rosalina's great! I'm personally not a fan of the KabalMystic overly thicc/sexual versions of characters, but it's nice to have a mod of her here, though I'd love to see something closer to canon. 3 hours ago, ProDaHornyGamer said: I'm just showing another Maria mod. Good stuff, this looks great! I hope we'll also get a fully nude version of this Maria as well... 1
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 6 minutes ago, Larry057 said: It has my name on there. The hell man. Sexulizing Miku is not cool. Is that supposed be her stepping on my penis? That is not cool dude. My plan failed and I don't have the option to report. I can't even change my pfp and edit my post. I don't have the option. I do have a suprise for you. You will see it when I reply to whatever you post. Thought you were tired,go to bed already. I surprised your still here. Your plan is always gonna fail,take the L and go get some Z's
asdf732 Posted September 4 Author Posted September 4 On 9/1/2026 at 8:45 AM, asdf732 said: Well if anybody's looking for some ideas, here are some models to get you started: Elise: Reveal hidden contents https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hUFfEnOLESWljC6Fu0Cfwaf01ljjpDcd/view Model port by: SAB64 NSFW Base Mesh: BlueBoy NSFW edit by SSAWNDS Maria: Reveal hidden contents https://mega.nz/folder/dnUAhQJR#OzFT_UuI_bJc7PD5lFErgA Can't find credits rn unfortunately Sara: Reveal hidden contents https://smutba.se/project/dd429308-f14c-449b-b51d-2b1cb05096a5/ Shahra: Reveal hidden contents https://smutba.se/project/6da67c0d-5c07-490b-9398-a5f72a756bb6/ Model by Ganondork No clothes for this one unfortunately, but there is a standard model here: https://www.deviantart.com/thekingdog/art/Shahra-DOWNLOAD-FBX-912305292 Lah: Reveal hidden contents https://smutba.se/project/4ab3e261-e085-411b-a397-66f74ff7a95b/ Standard model here: https://www.deviantart.com/thekingdog/art/Ghost-Girl-Lah-DOWNLOAD-FBX-839344184 Ariem: Reveal hidden contents https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/ariem-e7c4e8f4e3ee48a58a79dde9da895159 I couldn't find nude models for characters like Merlina, Cosmo, Trip aside from KabalMystic's stuff. This was kinda buried a few pages back so I'm bringing this post back up if someone wants to take up some other characters to mod. I'd also love it if someone could help me find and link to either these or similarly proportions models for: Trip: Spoiler Cosmo: Spoiler Marine: Spoiler Sticks (I just found a good model): Spoiler https://smutba.se/project/0846562c-8b4a-4f91-bfa8-7ba1c74a8d18/ Tikal: Spoiler and generally Rarequuz's sonic girl models because they've made well-proportioned nudes of a lot of less obvious sonic gals: Spoiler 5
umbralnightterror Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Happy September 4th guys, it's been hilarious watching the troll get stomped! Looking forward to your upcoming mods @Catnatic !!! 6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now