SinsAwakening Posted September 2 Posted September 2 After moving the bones and testing some of Goro’s animations, I wanted to see how it looked on the nude version, and I got jumpscared by how huge her tits were when I turned off the shape key. Holy shit. 4
lightingfist Posted September 2 Posted September 2 36 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said: At this point the multiple accounts and ban dodging should warrant a MAC ban. Comes in, gets banned, makes an alt to continue, gets banned and now yet another. You can have burner email addresses, you can change your IP address but you cant change your MAC accress without replacing your motherboard. They wont stop causing trouble as clearly a simple account ban has worked. At this point we might have to press that button.If he continues to show up. I say wait until the 4th since that a special day for him after all.A MAC ban for him on that day would be more funny to see. 1
goku135 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 13 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Also I don’t know who did these icons but these are some good shit My mods screamer (the artists are @Star_VeilNSFW and @NiteOmegamax32, both of them on Twitter)
Absolite49 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 1 hour ago, SinsAwakening said: After moving the bones and testing some of Goro’s animations, I wanted to see how it looked on the nude version, and I got jumpscared by how huge her tits were when I turned off the shape key. Holy shit. built-in airbags
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 2 Posted September 2 42 minutes ago, goku135 said: My mods screamer (the artists are @Star_VeilNSFW and @NiteOmegamax32, both of them on Twitter) Peak mod, I hope you’re able to do the rest of the girls in the future that’d be awesome
Darkzero3802 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 2 hours ago, lightingfist said: At this point we might have to press that button.If he continues to show up. I say wait until the 4th since that a special day for him after all.A MAC ban for him on that day would be more funny to see. Thats not up to us to decide
lightingfist Posted September 2 Posted September 2 30 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said: Thats not up to us to decide True,true. Honesty hopefully he stops on his own but I doubt that.
Lanolin Posted September 2 Posted September 2 1 hour ago, lightingfist said: True,true. Honesty hopefully he stops on his own but I doubt that. Well he's clearly a child with nothing to do because its been summer soooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'd just say wait for the school year to start THEN he'll be gone..... Probably
lightingfist Posted September 2 Posted September 2 35 minutes ago, Lanolin said: Well he's clearly a child with nothing to do because its been summer soooooooooooooooooooooooo. I'd just say wait for the school year to start THEN he'll be gone..... Probably Hopefully so! Better things to do in life than doing what he did. ---- Anywho I wanted to talk about this People either think is a new mode or new GP since the icon looks like a course icon. I'm down for both.I sick of rank at this point (rank 2 still...) I kinda just race online for fun.I can only do that during festivals.
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Just now, lightingfist said: Hopefully so! Better things to do in life than doing what he did. ---- Anywho I wanted to talk about this People either think is a new mode or new GP since the icon looks like a course icon. I'm down for both.I sick of rank at this point (rank 2 still...) I kinda just race online for fun.I can only do that during festivals. I think they might announce new free characters on that day or announce free characters at Tokyo game show, I mean, why else would they list it?
lightingfist Posted September 2 Posted September 2 9 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I think they might announce new free characters on that day or announce free characters at Tokyo game show, I mean, why else would they list it? Right? It only listed on the jp side not on the west side.Which is weird but nothing anything too serious. I imagine it be might be someone from stranger from heaven,persona4r rep (yu/protag most likey} and maybe a old school rep. Dunno personally just taking a shot in the dark with those picks.
Lanolin Posted September 2 Posted September 2 22 minutes ago, lightingfist said: Right? It only listed on the jp side not on the west side.Which is weird but nothing anything too serious. I imagine it be might be someone from stranger from heaven,persona4r rep (yu/protag most likey} and maybe a old school rep. Dunno personally just taking a shot in the dark with those picks. Its gonna be a JSR rep or finally a deep cut Sonic character I'm calling it
lightingfist Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Just now, Lanolin said: Its gonna be a JSR rep or finally a deep cut Sonic character I'm calling it I would take beat or gum, I take them both honesty. Give me sally and sticks and my life is yours sega!
Lanolin Posted September 2 Posted September 2 2 minutes ago, lightingfist said: I would take beat or gum, I take them both honesty. Give me sally and sticks and my life is yours sega! Watch it be a hard boiled heavy lol
AudBolman Posted September 2 Posted September 2 at least we got two different Sally mods (both going over AI Blaze) to hold us over until then: one by Nutra and one by NooNoods (although the latter is sadly still Patreon-exclusive right now)
OmniShamble Posted September 2 Posted September 2 23 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: I mean, Ultra Hyper and JZSuper's version is pretty much exactly what RochesteDorm would do in terms of body type. He might give more variations, but that's about it. https://fixupx.com/UltraHyper/status/2027489011397193973 Don't get me wrong. Those are great, but I like having mods all done by the same person instead of mixing them for consistency. 1
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 2 Posted September 2 6 minutes ago, OmniShamble said: Don't get me wrong. Those are great, but I like having mods all done by the same person instead of mixing them for consistency. Thank god for catnstic making a nude mod for everyone and anyone 1
daisythegoddess Posted September 2 Posted September 2 6 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: Thank god for catnstic making a nude mod for everyone and anyone All hail the Cat!! 1
Asscot Posted September 3 Posted September 3 On 9/1/2026 at 7:12 PM, ClosetOfDoom said: I mean, Ultra Hyper and JZSuper's version is pretty much exactly what RochesteDorm would do in terms of body type. He might give more variations, but that's about it. https://fixupx.com/UltraHyper/status/2027489011397193973 Wish they got around to releasing the clothed variants they showed
edendowner Posted September 3 Posted September 3 On 9/1/2026 at 6:12 PM, ClosetOfDoom said: I mean, Ultra Hyper and JZSuper's version is pretty much exactly what RochesteDorm would do in terms of body type. He might give more variations, but that's about it. https://fixupx.com/UltraHyper/status/2027489011397193973 Speaking of, anyone have an alternative to xcancel, since it got taken down? I don't wanna make an account on the right wing nazi website just to see these posts.
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 3 Posted September 3 47 minutes ago, Asscot said: Wish they got around to releasing the clothed variants they showed Did they show clothed variants? I don't remember that...
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 3 Posted September 3 2 hours ago, OmniShamble said: Don't get me wrong. Those are great, but I like having mods all done by the same person instead of mixing them for consistency. Sounds like an OCD thing, I guess. You do you. I like consistency, too, but I often forget these were even made by someone else other than RochesteDorm, since the style is so similar. 1
SinsAwakening Posted September 3 Posted September 3 4 hours ago, lightingfist said: Hopefully so! Better things to do in life than doing what he did. ---- Anywho I wanted to talk about this People either think is a new mode or new GP since the icon looks like a course icon. I'm down for both.I sick of rank at this point (rank 2 still...) I kinda just race online for fun.I can only do that during festivals. Last time we had an anniversary, Classic Sonic was added as a surprise release, so I’m hoping for another surprise here, maybe the rest of the classic characters? I’m more excited for the second Hatsune Miku festival because I did it on my console account and not my PC. Also, it would be cool to see more repeat festivals in between content updates.
lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 4 hours ago, Lanolin said: Watch it be a hard boiled heavy lol dam I'm turned off now lol But to to be real if it was boiled heavy i wouldn't be mad I just question it. Out of everyone who needs a shot,this clank-bot gets it.SMH.I would of taken gamma at least.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now