Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, SinsAwakening said:

Progress being made

  Reveal hidden contents

SonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_35_02PM.png.9f6ad6c1462da52903f0e79899137be7.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_36_40PM.png.d9420f04a96b63c73c8a481227fd11ba.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_31_38PM.png.d37709eef88a965bac4fe6508e618e54.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_42_49PM.png.aa6d9b094bd0a9b7ff98168745e9ecb1.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_43_21PM.png.523748ed08aa7d20756d563376f9514c.png

 

Small things I gotta fix (plus UI being added), but I like how it’s coming along. Something to note: While KM’s models share similar body types, I’ve decided to change each of their proportions so they’re not the same with just different heads (Rosa having bigger tits in the screenshot). I’ll likely take inspiration from GreyImpact’s way of drawing the princesses in this artwork:

  Reveal hidden contents

GreyImpactprincessesreference.jpg.1caed71da38d13d804031dc222d586e2.jpg

 

Will you also do mods for the princesses in normal proportions?

Posted
5 hours ago, SinsAwakening said:

Progress being made

  Hide contents

SonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_35_02PM.png.9f6ad6c1462da52903f0e79899137be7.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_36_40PM.png.d9420f04a96b63c73c8a481227fd11ba.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_31_38PM.png.d37709eef88a965bac4fe6508e618e54.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_42_49PM.png.aa6d9b094bd0a9b7ff98168745e9ecb1.pngSonicRacingCrossWorlds9_29_20265_43_21PM.png.523748ed08aa7d20756d563376f9514c.png

 

Small things I gotta fix (plus UI being added), but I like how it’s coming along. Something to note: While KM’s models share similar body types, I’ve decided to change each of their proportions so they’re not the same with just different heads (Rosa having bigger tits in the screenshot). I’ll likely take inspiration from GreyImpact’s way of drawing the princesses in this artwork:

  Hide contents

GreyImpactprincessesreference.jpg.1caed71da38d13d804031dc222d586e2.jpg

 

Rosa doing the splits is really hot

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

There are a lot of points I agree with here, but I don't think there's anything wrong with charging for the labor that goes into making mods, whether it's through commissions or through paid access. I just think people need to respect the relative wishes of each individual modder in that regard.

 

9 hours ago, Loki4Duty said:

(Q&A) Answer 1st is correct it's doesn't make difference AI is an Artificial Intelligence which at its root is the same.

Answer 2nd if anyone thinks Modding should be Free their being a hypocrite because nothing in this world is Free modders need Money too we're Adults here not Children that's Fantasy Land.💱

 

@Catnatic and @GayKobold already explained the main issue. But.

Its actually in many games TOS that paid mods are not allowed. Darkest Dungeon, Rimworld, Terraria, etc. The list goes on. As despite you making said mod, the IP still belongs to the game creators in question, and do not want you profiting off of their own IP.

 

This most likely includes Crossworlds as well. While I couldn't find anything in their TOS/EULA specifically, the Terms of Use here does mention that they don't like it when there's transactions involving data with the services. Notably number 17 and 18 mention something of note. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt Sega would be happy if someone was profiting off of their IP (Except Ken Penders for whatever reason). As they've taken down fan games that do and other media that was pay walled before.

 

There's a difference between releasing a mod and asking for donations in order to keep making mods. Vs directly paywalling a mod and profiting off of it. Most release it to the public and ask for donations, as that's more so the right thing to do.

Mods are not the same thing as drawn artwork and such.

Edited by Zorai
Posted
42 minutes ago, Zorai said:

 

 

@Catnatic and @GayKobold already explained the main issue. But.

Its actually in many games TOS that paid mods are not allowed. Darkest Dungeon, Rimworld, Terraria, etc. The list goes on. As despite you making said mod, the IP still belongs to the game creators in question, and do not want you profiting off of their own IP.

 

This most likely includes Crossworlds as well. While I couldn't find anything in their TOS/EULA specifically, the Terms of Use here does mention that they don't like it when there's transactions involving data with the services. Notably number 17 and 18 mention something of note. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt Sega would be happy if someone was profiting off of their IP (Except Ken Penders for whatever reason). As they've taken down fan games that do and other media that was pay walled before.

 

There's a difference between releasing a mod and asking for donations in order to keep making mods. Vs directly paywalling a mod and profiting off of it. Most release it to the public and ask for donations, as that's more so the right thing to do.

Mods are not the same thing as drawn artwork and such.

I mean, sure, but then the same also goes for fan music, which bronies still profit from, and Hasbro has no issue with that, despite bronies not owning the rights to the media. If Hasbro has an issue with it, they'll tell you about it. The musicians legit sell their MLP-inspired music in physical format at official conventions, and are encouraged to do so, despite them not owning the rights to.

 

Sega is not Nintendo, and therefore tends to be a lot more chill with how Sonic fan games and mods are made and distributed, with a few exceptions here and there. I'm not saying this is legal or anything, but what I am saying is that the fanbase is at least respecting Sega's wishes as far as they've been directly told to.

 

And even if Sega did have an issue with this, we as a fanbase should just be less judgmental about that kind of thing toward each other. It's a legal thing, not a moral thing. If we were treating it as a legal issue, we'd be saying more things like "Hey, you could get in trouble with that", but in reality we're saying things like "Paywalling your mods is just wrong", which makes it out to be a moral issue, not a legal issue.

 

So, if it's a legal issue, and Sega has a problem with it, they'd let us know, so I think we need to lay off of each other a bit on that front, ya feel me?

Posted (edited)

i would ask a SFW mod site, if they could mod Sage in one of these outfits, but they will probably start complaining about it. So i'm going to ask here
20251021_201621.thumb.webp.565303e728b8cebdc2f634d468ea0a23.webp1750689268375907-1-1-1.webp.98bec94bd7932421a825c33a8473c1b7.webp

Edited by BadAnG3LB0Y
Posted
2 hours ago, BadAnG3LB0Y said:

i would ask a SFW mod site, if they could mod Sage in one of these outfits, but they will probably start complaining about it. So i'm going to ask here
20251021_201621.thumb.webp.565303e728b8cebdc2f634d468ea0a23.webp1750689268375907-1-1-1.webp.98bec94bd7932421a825c33a8473c1b7.webp

God please I need my queen in these fits pronto

Posted
3 hours ago, BadAnG3LB0Y said:

i would ask a SFW mod site, if they could mod Sage in one of these outfits, but they will probably start complaining about it. So i'm going to ask here
20251021_201621.thumb.webp.565303e728b8cebdc2f634d468ea0a23.webp1750689268375907-1-1-1.webp.98bec94bd7932421a825c33a8473c1b7.webp

I might ask my mod guy about this cuz i kinda love this a lot

Posted
On 9/27/2026 at 11:42 PM, Blueballedbowtie said:

Idk if it’d be possible but I’ve seen mods or something for other games that allow them to connect to a butt plug or something so while you’re playing you’re getting stimulated and possibly orgasming so idk if we could do that for crossworlds but it’s definitely worth looking into I think https://share.google/mmiSIjTuFD1VxkM7V

Sorry to bring it up again but would anyone be willing to look into making this a possiblity 

Posted
1 hour ago, kuromicola said:

I might ask my mod guy about this cuz i kinda love this a lot

Update mod guy cannot do textures very well so unfortunately i will have to find someone else 

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

image.png.307aacb4cedfa5b7707b2a0db0938f52.png


So Avatar comes out on the oct.13th a little bit after new show comes out that makes sense.

Also legend comp again,we won't likely see bayo til later this year or early next year. Unless they surprise us.

Spoiler

s_srcw_m_wc2026drops_hz-57b87ae2.jpg.webp.ce04249b6243a49d6e2bcc7b96de225f.webp


Usually i don't care for twitch drops but i'm here for live and learn (crush 40 might be back) and if we any have lewd decals on those.

That's the info we go until the tourament drops.

Edited by lightingfist
Posted
6 hours ago, BadAnG3LB0Y said:

i would ask a SFW mod site, if they could mod Sage in one of these outfits, but they will probably start complaining about it. So i'm going to ask here
20251021_201621.thumb.webp.565303e728b8cebdc2f634d468ea0a23.webp1750689268375907-1-1-1.webp.98bec94bd7932421a825c33a8473c1b7.webp

I need this so badly please. That first one with her feet out got me acting unwise. Both of these are immaculate and would be awesome to have

Posted

Happy Spooktober everyone. May it bring forth more wondeful amazing mods for this scary scary month. If I had to say any mod that I’ll look foward too if it happens I’d say a nice sexy nude possessed Amy rose would bring the S in Spooky month. What spooktacular or sexy scary mods might you guys want to see? 🤡🎃👻

IMG_1726.jpeg

IMG_1728.jpeg

IMG_1729.jpeg

Posted
5 hours ago, ClowningForTheClussy said:

Happy Spooktober everyone. May it bring forth more wondeful amazing mods for this scary scary month. If I had to say any mod that I’ll look foward too if it happens I’d say a nice sexy nude possessed Amy rose would bring the S in Spooky month. What spooktacular or sexy scary mods might you guys want to see? 🤡🎃👻


How we we haven't had a possessed Amy or anyone. Maybe someone will make it.


Maybe now it be a good time for lah the ghost gal to show up.
Since this is made for her! Kinda hoping she a guest in crossworlds since she fit for halloween and such. I know marza owns her but i think it be kinda neat if she shows up
and the mansion turns into her's since it was already her course but the name was taken off.
Lah_Ghost_Tale_image

Other than that maybe that zombie gal from sonic and all stars racing transfromed...Zobiko! That was her name. Don't know much about her so i dunno who port over.
maybe over arle? Thats all i got lol

1000?cb=20250919142150

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 3:44 PM, SinsAwakening said:

We’re now at the 1 year anniversary of the game, and everything about it has been amazing. I’m bored again so I’m gonna ask the thread a question for this occasion.

 

Whats been everyone’s favorite mod (sfw or nsfw) since its been out?

 

 

For nsfw mods i enjoy alot of them whenever i boot the game currently i spin a wheel to see which size asset wise i go with for the characters and for sfw mods think my favorites there are defintly the On Foot mods (+ they can be combined with the nsfw character mods which is nice), the mods that makes it so the CPU always uses Extreme Gear and Coconut Mall music over Colorful Mall.

Posted
1 hour ago, DarkestsSouls said:

For nsfw mods i enjoy alot of them whenever i boot the game currently i spin a wheel to see which size asset wise i go with for the characters and for sfw mods think my favorites there are defintly the On Foot mods (+ they can be combined with the nsfw character mods which is nice), the mods that makes it so the CPU always uses Extreme Gear and Coconut Mall music over Colorful Mall.

Honestly didn't think the On Foot mods were compatible with any other model replacers, so I'll have to try that out.

Posted
13 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Honestly didn't think the On Foot mods were compatible with any other model replacers, so I'll have to try that out.

 

Pretty sure (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong) the On Foot mods don't actually alter the model itself, just the existing animations. So any skin should work as long as said skin doesn't alter the animations.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zorai said:

 

Pretty sure (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong) the On Foot mods don't actually alter the model itself, just the existing animations. So any skin should work as long as said skin doesn't alter the animations.

works on animation mods with models aswell it depends on the load order though for example if you want to use the Tangle mod by JSZSuper/Ultra Hyper then you have to put it above the Rider Tangle mod in the load order and there!
image.png.a20759435d22eabaaf98ab15c2d4e45d.png
image.png.f735e4aa4cb0d1adf252dfbd55227b1c.png

Edited by DarkestsSouls
boom sounded kinda stupid so... changed it...
Posted
20 minutes ago, DarkestsSouls said:

works on animation mods with models aswell it depends on the load order though for example if you want to use the Tangle mod by JSZSuper/Ultra Hyper then you have to put it above the Rider Tangle mod in the load order and there!
image.png.a20759435d22eabaaf98ab15c2d4e45d.png
image.png.f735e4aa4cb0d1adf252dfbd55227b1c.png

 

Yeah I've seen that before. Its a weird bug/feature(?) with how skins can overlap on one another. Never seen a game do something like this, but its certainly welcomed imo, when it works.

Posted
1 hour ago, DarkestsSouls said:

works on animation mods with models aswell it depends on the load order though for example if you want to use the Tangle mod by JSZSuper/Ultra Hyper then you have to put it above the Rider Tangle mod in the load order and there!
image.png.a20759435d22eabaaf98ab15c2d4e45d.png
image.png.f735e4aa4cb0d1adf252dfbd55227b1c.png

oooooooo I wonder what other mods make good combos

Posted (edited)

Could someone please make a Mod that adds these two?
Having Tac9 replacing Shadow/AI-Shadow, & Nyan replacing either AI-Amy/AI-Blaze/or AI-Rouge?
And maybe make it so Tac9 would be compatible with the "Shadow on-foot mod?
 

Spoiler

If the models actually are nude underneath, then I guess that's a bonus for potential model alts later.



Here's the link to the post and the models    {[ https://x.com/NearlyEpoint/status/2101638028955693183?s=20 ]}

 


Photos of the Models down here

Spoiler

HQaSZAUbUAAubxi.thumb.jpg.af99b91f141799c39f61c144fe685100.jpg

Spoiler

HSN36vpawAAgJkO.jpg

 

Edited by HyperRascal
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 9:44 AM, SinsAwakening said:

We’re now at the 1 year anniversary of the game, and everything about it has been amazing. I’m bored again so I’m gonna ask the thread a question for this occasion.

 

Whats been everyone’s favorite mod (sfw or nsfw) since its been out?

 

 

On the SFW side, my favorite has to go to two mods:

1: The randomized monster truck music mod: https://gamebanana.com/sounds/85482

2: Spamton over Omachao: https://gamebanana.com/sounds/85482

 

Both of these are just so silly and stupid but bring a smile to my face.

 

As for NSFW: The Nude Blaze mod attributed to RochesteDom. Blaze has always been my favorite sonic character and this mod really does her some chest or butt justice where others keep her flat or give her way too much. The only thing I wish is that the titties and booty versions were fused so I could have both big at the same time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...