Zorai Posted September 3 Posted September 3 6 minutes ago, Catnatic said: Funny thing is that this picture is not even NSFW. There's nothing suggestive or explicit being shown, it's just an innocent smiling bunny girl lying down and being her natural self. But we both know it'll make someone cry anyway, and that's hilariously sad. If only more people saw natural nudity as none sexual. Since yeah, nothing about that picture is sexual at all, just cuteness. 5 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said: I downloaded a few photos I just sent that one to keep it simple for now The calm before the storm.
Darkzero3802 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) 3 hours ago, asdf732 said: they're impersonating @SinsAwakening now. Whatever. Sorry but MAC ban when mods? We are crossing so many lines here. Blackmail, impersonation, extortion, harassment. Its time for some action once and for all. Edited September 3 by Darkzero3802 1
lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 I mean I can get the real lewd ones out if we want to go that way. 1
Darkzero3802 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Normally Cream isnt my cup of tea but lingerie is (ive requested all the ladies in lingerie). Here is something for hime to come back to and just for more ideas for everyone. 4
Zorai Posted September 3 Posted September 3 If images are gonna be sent, I do think lower res images should be sent if they aren't in a spoiler. Just so it doesn't make it take too long to scroll the page.
lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) 9 minutes ago, Zorai said: If images are gonna be sent, I do think lower res images should be sent if they aren't in a spoiler. Just so it doesn't make it take too long to scroll the page. Forgot we can do that,Thanks.I try to put them there if I can/remember Spoiler Edited September 3 by lightingfist
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 57 minutes ago, lightingfist said: I mean I can get the real lewd ones out if we want to go that way. We must wait and bide our time till the 4th
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 57 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said: Normally Cream isnt my cup of tea but lingerie is (ive requested all the ladies in lingerie). Here is something for hime to come back to and just for more ideas for everyone. As much as I’ve hyped this up same there are other sonic characters I like talking about this with a lot more lol 1
Loki4Duty Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) Here something he'll enjoy. Edited September 3 by Loki4Duty 1
Lanolin Posted September 3 Posted September 3 2 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said: ATP I’m think on September 4th we all change our pfps to cream r34 to spite this man I am100% joining in on this. Thats funny as fuck 2
Catnatic Posted September 3 Posted September 3 1 hour ago, Zorai said: If images are gonna be sent, I do think lower res images should be sent if they aren't in a spoiler. Just so it doesn't make it take too long to scroll the page. Doesn't necessarily have to be low-res, it just needs to be scaled down by double clicking on the images before you submit your post/edit. Also, hiding the images in a spoiler kinda defeats the point of shoving these pictures up someone's face if we're going to spite them. Personally, I prefer if we could stick with the topic and upload NSFW Cream mods. 1
Aruu3353 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Excuse me, I'd like to use the "Knuckles" mod, but is this mod exclusive to Steam? I tried it on a Switch emulator, but it didn't work. Could you please let me know?
Lanolin Posted September 3 Posted September 3 1 hour ago, Aruu3353 said: Excuse me, I'd like to use the "Knuckles" mod, but is this mod exclusive to Steam? I tried it on a Switch emulator, but it didn't work. Could you please let me know? Oh I can explain. Mods aren't useable on the Switch, mods are only useable on the pc port because most mods use the modloaders Bluestar manager, and Crosspatch. Currently there are no mods available for the Switch port.
Zorai Posted September 3 Posted September 3 4 hours ago, Catnatic said: Doesn't necessarily have to be low-res, it just needs to be scaled down by double clicking on the images before you submit your post/edit. Also, hiding the images in a spoiler kinda defeats the point of shoving these pictures up someone's face if we're going to spite them. Personally, I prefer if we could stick with the topic and upload NSFW Cream mods. As do I. I much prefer mod uploads rather then image dumps personally. I also didn't know you could do that with sending images on here, thanks for that info.
Aruu3353 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 45分前、ラノリンは言いました: ああ、説明できます。ModはSwitchでは使用できません。ほとんどのModはModローダーのBluestarマネージャーとCrosspatchを使用しているため、PC版でのみ使用可能です。 現在、Switchポート用のモッドは利用できません。 Got it. Thank you. I can't play "Sonic Racing" on my Mac. Do you have the 3D model data for Knuckles for this mod? I'd like to take a look at him in Blender. Please! 1
SonicModLover Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) this cream talk is very nice! some tails appreciation would go great with it I think! Spoiler Edited September 3 by SonicModLover 1
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 6 hours ago, Catnatic said: Doesn't necessarily have to be low-res, it just needs to be scaled down by double clicking on the images before you submit your post/edit. Also, hiding the images in a spoiler kinda defeats the point of shoving these pictures up someone's face if we're going to spite them. Personally, I prefer if we could stick with the topic and upload NSFW Cream mods. True about the mods, I just don’t know if everyone could get a mod out that day so I just thought this way everyone could join in to spite this guy
rizaadon007 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 2 hours ago, Lanolin said: Oh I can explain. Mods aren't useable on the Switch, mods are only useable on the pc port because most mods use the modloaders Bluestar manager, and Crosspatch. Currently there are no mods available for the Switch port. you don't actually need a modloader for most of the mods, actually. It's an unreal engine game, so you just need to put them in a ~mods folder and they work. I've never used a modloader for this game, lol. For dealing with load order shenanigans, it's as simple as adding some Zs or As or something to the start of the mod file names to make sure they load in the correct order, as it will load them alphabetically, with letters earlier in the alphabet getting priority.
Catnatic Posted September 3 Posted September 3 On 8/31/2026 at 9:08 AM, Catnatic said: On 8/30/2026 at 4:57 AM, kuromicola said: hey cat are you still working on those arle alts? They're planned but I'm not actively working on CrossWorlds mods at this time. Oh the irony. And it's all because one guy just had to throw a hissy fit about my mods instead of minding their own damn business. As a consequence of their actions, here's Riders Cream in the nude in-game! By the way, someone mentioned to me that the original clothed mod didn't have the cap visor transparent when it should be, like in the Riders games. So I went ahead and made a custom material that restores the transparency, so the nude version is technically more faithful/better in that regard. This mod should be available once I have the other costumes imported to the game, all with the white belly variation as well. 8
SinsAwakening Posted September 3 Posted September 3 17 minutes ago, Catnatic said: Oh the irony. And it's all because one guy just had to throw a hissy fit about my mods instead of minding their own damn business. As a consequence of their actions, here's Riders Cream in the nude in-game! By the way, someone mentioned to me that the original clothed mod didn't have the cap visor transparent when it should be, like in the Riders games. So I went ahead and made a custom material that restores the transparency, so the nude version is technically more faithful/better in that regard. This mod should be available once I have the other costumes imported to the game, all with the white belly variation as well. Spite is truly the greatest motivator when a hater keeps spewing nonsense 2
Choruslide Posted September 3 Posted September 3 12 hours ago, Catnatic said: It's nice that people want to put up a fight against pedophiles, it's just too bad they're using all that energy on some nerds making cartoon characters naked and not actual lunatics that want to exploit real children. Anyway, I think I have an idea on how to do paw toes now without mucking up the topology so here's my updated version on Cream's feet: Omg I've been dying for some paw mods 😋 This looks SOOOO good!
ClowningForTheClussy Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Here's my contribution to the fun. Cream my beloved 7
asdf732 Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 (edited) 14 hours ago, Catnatic said: It's nice that people want to put up a fight against pedophiles, it's just too bad they're using all that energy on some nerds making cartoon characters naked and not actual lunatics that want to exploit real children. Anyway, I think I have an idea on how to do paw toes now without mucking up the topology so here's my updated version on Cream's feet: Nice! Rabbit feet are said to bring good fortune, so hopefully this brings us more and more mods! While I won't join the pfp trend, I'll definitely send some Cream porn here just to piss the guy off by the way @Blueballedbowtie I don't think Cream has a character portrait mod yet, so it'd be another one you could work on. EDIT: Don't you just love it when image links just straight up don't work? Edited September 3 by asdf732 8
handsomejack3398 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 This feels like the rise of a Cream thread and I'm all for it. At least one good thing to come out from that guy. 1
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 50 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Nice! Rabbit feet are said to bring good fortune, so hopefully this brings us more and more mods! While I won't join the pfp trend, I'll definitely send some Cream porn here just to piss the guy off by the way @Blueballedbowtie I don't think Cream has a character portrait mod yet, so it'd be another one you could work on. Yea I’ll get on that, maybe I can get someone to help mod it in before the 4th so that can come out too along side everything else lmao 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now