Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

I am down for more lewd animations for every character, especially Amy


THIS! I think if we steal some animations from bayonetta then slap on everyone,we be good to go.
Still hope she makes it the game.

Posted
3 minutes ago, GuyIncognito383 said:

I am down for more lewd animations for every character, especially Amy

Maybe a animation where cream sucks off cheese or teases them especially with the mod Carnatic was working on that’d be neat 🤔

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

Maybe a animation where cream sucks off cheese or teases them especially with the mod Carnatic was working on that’d be neat 🤔


Oh thats a good one.If we have that during a trick animation,maybe as the final trick? OR all the trick animations be something lewd.

Edited by lightingfist
Posted
6 minutes ago, lightingfist said:


Oh thats a good one.If we have that during a trick animation,maybe as the final trick? OR all the trick animations be something lewd.

All the trick animations sounds neat t but that’d be a lot of work 

Posted
1 minute ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

All the trick animations sounds neat t but that’d be a lot of work 


Sadly it would be.Through the on foot mods turn them into single frames somehow,during poses from covers from previous games.

Posted
9 minutes ago, lightingfist said:


Sadly it would be.Through the on foot mods turn them into single frames somehow,during poses from covers from previous games.

Maybe just do it like the on foot Mods 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

Maybe just do it like the on foot Mods 


Maybe,Still a while to go on those dream like mods.
Best hope is bayo gets in the game and we use her for new replacement animations 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

Actually on the topic of year two I wonder how long it’ll take for the Eva characters to get nude mods 

Day one, never doubt Eva fans

Posted
5 hours ago, Catnatic said:

Got a few more screenshots of Cream to show off before I go to sleep. Here she is in her pure natural form:

image.png.9fc0d450e17ace48ebfa3fb22df70813.pngimage.png.a4550a0c2d982a38b62fcd9ca3642044.png

I still need to do a lot of work on the feet. I love to give these characters pawed feet over blob feet, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do them properly.

I can model vulvae and penises but I just can't do pawed feet, funnily enough. At least not yet. Speaking of which, here's Cream with a peen as a bonus:

image.png.2cc4e822188f08df63db377f06408207.pngimage.png.cb41667c004286b397cf62a36c9c11ac.png

Even before that happened, I have thought about returning to mod CrossWorlds for its 1st anniversary to finish the Natural Guys Pack and also Nude Wave Pack: NSFW Version. I just didn't think I'd be back to modding the game this soon by updating the Cream mod but here we are, this is what happens when someone threw a fit over me, I do things out of spite lol.

 

Matching panties for the costumes would be cute, yeah.

image.png.25393d2fe6670b5777760ccc27cceb90.pngimage.png.2ff4787d327b58430a7a10c626dd12f2.pngimage.png.bfce888c334c8281789bc694f7ef3f6c.pngimage.png.649702b6847ae1a5a1ac604e9972039d.png

Seriously, we need more mods that are skimpy/exposed versions of the characters' alternate costumes.

the panty alts are peak and i recognize that i am expressing endless greed for asking but can you use these for upskirt versions of the original costumes?

Posted
On 8/22/2026 at 7:55 PM, Catnatic said:

My male mods do have bouncing bits. No bouncing butt though, because I'm sticking to the original mobian anatomy.

I've only done Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Classic Sonic, but I do plan on doing the rest of the anthro male characters eventually.

oh! I just had a quick question, do you think you will ever do a super sonic with bits mod?

Posted
3 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

image0.jpg?ex=6a97c5ed&is=6a96746d&hm=f3I came up with some stuff with the help of others so we already have some form of a idea 

Make the magnet a Lewd CrossWorlds Comic cover lol. When you drive into it you cant help but to stop and read it.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said:

Make the magnet a Lewd CrossWorlds Comic cover lol. When you drive into it you cant help but to stop and read it.

Just have the magnet be some hentai or something good idea 

Posted

I love how were making mods out of spite now, because one guy had to be the social justice warrior that no one asked for nor wanted. Also, I am really excited to see what comes out of the hud ideas, like the drift meter.

Posted
1 minute ago, 16-bit Peacock said:

I love how were making mods out of spite now, because one guy had to be the social justice warrior that no one asked for nor wanted. Also, I am really excited to see what comes out of the hud ideas, like the drift meter.

Thank you! If you had any ideas for

it I’d love to hear them 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

Thank you! If you had any ideas for

it I’d love to hear them 

Sadly I have nothing that hasn't already been thought of. If I think of anything, I will post it here.

Posted

Saw RochesteDorm mentioned and I wonder if I could possibly comm them to do Tangle and Whisper so there can be a complete set of modded Sonic gals from them.

Every time I check their twitter, their comms are always closed and if the price isn't too much, I'd gladly get it.

Posted
3 minutes ago, OmniShamble said:

Saw RochesteDorm mentioned and I wonder if I could possibly comm them to do Tangle and Whisper so there can be a complete set of modded Sonic gals from them.

Every time I check their twitter, their comms are always closed and if the price isn't too much, I'd gladly get it.

I mean, Ultra Hyper and JZSuper's version is pretty much exactly what RochesteDorm would do in terms of body type. He might give more variations, but that's about it.

 

https://fixupx.com/UltraHyper/status/2027489011397193973

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

How long is it gonna take for this mf to get banned again? Transphobic bastard, also we need to give every female mod from this point on a dick version to spite this mf 

finally...

Posted

>Guy enters thread

>Complains about Cream

>More Cream mods get made out of spite

 

why-didn't-i-think-of-that-mrboss.gif

 

I hate bottomless mods, you guys should definitely stop making those.

Posted
5 hours ago, AudBolman said:

okay, so aside from this website and maybe NexusMods, what are other places where you can get NSFW CrossWorlds mods?

There's that aforementioned alternative site where mods for characters like Cream and Sage are openly allowed, but there's nothing new you haven't seen before in LoversLab and Nexus. Most of the CrossWorlds mods hosted there are just mine, because I'm hosting the thread there.

 

4 hours ago, lightingfist said:

Wish there more sites to be honest.Used to be alot more back in the day.But a lot of them are here/nexus and on discord.

We need a dedicated website for CrossWorlds NSFW Mods, similar to how SecretAria has their own website dedicated to Persona mods for example.

 

2 hours ago, AsiagoSandwich said:

One critique about this; are those the same cock and balls proportions as usual? For some reason those balls look way bigger on her

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. I do try to make each penis somewhat different to another character's member.

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2026_06/NaturalGuysPackThumbnail.png.8009d84c1e3bc49877baf09896a095cc.pnghttps://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2026_06/image.png.6b6814251ebb71000bb174f8008ebe0b.pnghttps://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2026_06/image.png.e36784f1214fdfd2c7f6dfc4db322351.png

The Blender drafts I share aren't always representative on how I would want them to look. There's usually changes to the dongs and balls when I finalise them.

For example, that Chao cock I made wouldn't look like that in the final mod, I just made it on a whim. It could be longer, it could be girthier.

 

2 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

How long is it gonna take for this mf to get banned again? Transphobic bastard, also we need to give every female mod from this point on a dick version to spite this mf 

Didn't even last more than two hours.

I think giving Cream a penis was even more sour than just making her naked, because the dude just had to be a transphobic bastard.

 

I didn't even specify this is trans Cream, although you could interpret it as one if you wish.

It's also just as valid to assume this could be a cis femboy Cream whose mother really wants to feminise him.

Or you could just not think much of it and assume this is just a intersex/futanari Cream who is a girl that just so happens to have a dick.

It doesn't matter, as this is only a fictional cartoon character that could be interpreted in any way you desire.

 

And sure, I wouldn't mind giving each lady her own dick. The things I would do to make one guy mad, while simultaneously delighting everyone else.

image.png.d78a6a1ba352fa6fcd10e4c44f9eef8e.pngimage.png.a7536552ed71c9ea81e45edfa975dc3a.pngimage.png.1530aaf82debdc54e41eeafeb68a51cd.png

image.png.f2562c048bed4859de0405d18b12a0b1.pngimage.png.8d2cfff20b396ba095997fe5efbcc248.pngimage.png.31b313de4cc64d75cf5eb7114d87946e.png

image.png.ebaf04865ca46a213dd9ebe70ce6e771.pngimage.png.95adf56175d1410887361d2491f0a282.pngimage.png.86c9cfe4618e12f17f3f4e17df208556.png

 

2 hours ago, lightingfist said:

Heya,Did you learn your lesson yet? Why keep coming back if you know the same result is gonna happen again and again?
I guess you really are insane.

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, Old Man? - YouTube

Posted

Honestly, more futa/intersex mods would be neat in general, not just to spite that prick as much as the gremlin in me wants to make them seathe(?). If I had an ounce of artistic skill, or the ability to just take bits and pieces and mash them together w permission, I'd make 'em myself.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

There's that aforementioned alternative site where mods for characters like Cream and Sage are openly allowed, but there's nothing new you haven't seen before in LoversLab and Nexus. Most of the CrossWorlds mods hosted there are just mine, because I'm hosting the thread there.

 

We need a dedicated website for CrossWorlds NSFW Mods, similar to how SecretAria has their own website dedicated to Persona mods for example.

 

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. I do try to make each penis somewhat different to another character's member.

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2026_06/NaturalGuysPackThumbnail.png.8009d84c1e3bc49877baf09896a095cc.pnghttps://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2026_06/image.png.6b6814251ebb71000bb174f8008ebe0b.pnghttps://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2026_06/image.png.e36784f1214fdfd2c7f6dfc4db322351.png

The Blender drafts I share aren't always representative on how I would want them to look. There's usually changes to the dongs and balls when I finalise them.

For example, that Chao cock I made wouldn't look like that in the final mod, I just made it on a whim. It could be longer, it could be girthier.

 

Didn't even last more than two hours.

I think giving Cream a penis was even more sour than just making her naked, because the dude just had to be a transphobic bastard.

 

I didn't even specify this is trans Cream, although you could interpret it as one if you wish.

It's also just as valid to assume this could be a cis femboy Cream whose mother really wants to feminise him.

Or you could just not think much of it and assume this is just a intersex/futanari Cream who is a girl that just so happens to have a dick.

It doesn't matter, as this is only a fictional cartoon character that could be interpreted in any way you desire.

 

And sure, I wouldn't mind giving each lady her own dick. The things I would do to make one guy mad, while simultaneously delighting everyone else.

image.png.d78a6a1ba352fa6fcd10e4c44f9eef8e.pngimage.png.a7536552ed71c9ea81e45edfa975dc3a.pngimage.png.1530aaf82debdc54e41eeafeb68a51cd.png

image.png.f2562c048bed4859de0405d18b12a0b1.pngimage.png.8d2cfff20b396ba095997fe5efbcc248.pngimage.png.31b313de4cc64d75cf5eb7114d87946e.png

image.png.ebaf04865ca46a213dd9ebe70ce6e771.pngimage.png.95adf56175d1410887361d2491f0a282.pngimage.png.86c9cfe4618e12f17f3f4e17df208556.png

 

I think what would make it unique more is if they're all anatomically correct. But I know how tedious that can be. As well as needing to know what they look like in order to do it.

That, and I just find anatomically correct to look better on the mobians personally.

 

8 minutes ago, ScoutTheSaneless said:

Honestly, more futa/intersex mods would be neat in general, not just to spite that prick as much as the gremlin in me wants to make them seathe(?). If I had an ounce of artistic skill, or the ability to just take bits and pieces and mash them together w permission, I'd make 'em myself.

 

More male and intersex mods would be nice, imo. And I do think anatomically correct bits would look nicer then human bits. But that's just me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...