Jump to content

Sonic Racing: Crossworlds


asdf732

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

The download page for nsfw model is misleading. That one doesn’t have a ghost girl form, just a human model with her head slapped on. Yes, I checked and got baited, unfortunately.

I know Jack shit about modeling but wouldn’t it be easy to just take the model and cut the legs off and replace them with a ghost tail or something like that? 

Posted
23 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

The download page for nsfw model is misleading. That one doesn’t have a ghost girl form, just a human model with her head slapped on. Yes, I checked and got baited, unfortunately.

oof I didn't check, sorry.

Sounds like you were interested in modding her in though, is there something you're working on right now?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, asdf732 said:

oof I didn't check, sorry.

Sounds like you were interested in modding her in though, is there something you're working on right now?

Well, COEL3D Big is on hold because the model causes problems with the animations in-game (and Big is like 90% stomach), so I’ll either put her over a humanoid character or use animation replacements like the Sticks and Daisy mods if I can figure that out.

 

Instead, I’m going to work on replacing Goro with Zoe Monroe and Nikusa. Why? Because cleavage is my weakness, and I’m replacing a tall character with a tall character.

 

I’m not sure what to do with Axel yet.

Edited by SinsAwakening
Posted

Feel strangely honored being notable enough to make the cut on that dude's report list, I just make music replacement mods and buy commissions sometimes.

 

Does ShawnGuku even have an account here? What is bro on about.

Posted
6 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

Well, COEL3D Big is on hold because the model causes problems with the animations in-game (and Big is like 90% stomach), so I’ll either put her over a humanoid character or use animation replacements like the Sticks and Daisy mods if I can figure that out.

 

Instead, I’m going to work on replacing Goro with Zoe Monroe and Nikusa. Why? Because cleavage is my weakness, and I’m replacing a tall character with a tall character.

 

I’m not sure what to do with Axel yet.

Most I could think to do with axel is make him like, have him as another character you can slap human characters over like Teto or someone else instead of having to put them over Miku (people like their Miku mods) but other then that I got nothing lmao 

Posted
30 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

Well, COEL3D Big is on hold because the model causes problems with the animations in-game (and Big is like 90% stomach), so I’ll either put her over a humanoid character or use animation replacements like the Sticks and Daisy mods if I can figure that out.

 

Instead, I’m going to work on replacing Goro with Zoe Monroe and Nikusa. Why? Because cleavage is my weakness, and I’m replacing a tall character with a tall character.

 

I’m not sure what to do with Axel yet.

ah, I guess studying the Zik mod's animBP didn't help, huh?

Posted
10 minutes ago, AudBolman said:

ah, I guess studying the Zik mod's animBP didn't help, huh?

Nah, the method didn’t work. Zik has a round body and short legs, so that he could be shrunk into the car. It just makes Female Big permanently standing up in the car and clipping through the EG and Cars.

Posted
37 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said:

Nah, the method didn’t work. Zik has a round body and short legs, so that he could be shrunk into the car. It just makes Female Big permanently standing up in the car and clipping through the EG and Cars.

ah, shucks...and what about Zeena's animBP? could that give you clues regarding the floating issues with your own Zeena mod?

Posted
5 hours ago, ScoutTheSaneless said:

Not entirely true if said "friends" also sided with them...which is equally as likely as it is disheartening....


True,Hope he can change for the better or at least tolerate us for the better.But I'm doubtful on that.
 

Posted (edited)

Got a few more screenshots of Cream to show off before I go to sleep. Here she is in her pure natural form:

image.png.9fc0d450e17ace48ebfa3fb22df70813.pngimage.png.a4550a0c2d982a38b62fcd9ca3642044.png

I still need to do a lot of work on the feet. I love to give these characters pawed feet over blob feet, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do them properly.

I can model vulvae and penises but I just can't do pawed feet, funnily enough. At least not yet. Speaking of which, here's Cream with a peen as a bonus:

image.png.2cc4e822188f08df63db377f06408207.pngimage.png.cb41667c004286b397cf62a36c9c11ac.png

Even before that happened, I have thought about returning to mod CrossWorlds for its 1st anniversary to finish the Natural Guys Pack and also Nude Wave Pack: NSFW Version. I just didn't think I'd be back to modding the game this soon by updating the Cream mod but here we are, this is what happens when someone threw a fit over me, I do things out of spite lol.

 

On 8/31/2026 at 3:19 PM, kuromicola said:

on my knees begging for panty versions of these

Matching panties for the costumes would be cute, yeah.

image.png.25393d2fe6670b5777760ccc27cceb90.pngimage.png.2ff4787d327b58430a7a10c626dd12f2.pngimage.png.bfce888c334c8281789bc694f7ef3f6c.pngimage.png.649702b6847ae1a5a1ac604e9972039d.png

Seriously, we need more mods that are skimpy/exposed versions of the characters' alternate costumes.

Edited by Catnatic
Posted
4 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

Got a few more screenshots of Cream to show off before I go to sleep. Here she is in her pure natural form:

image.png.9fc0d450e17ace48ebfa3fb22df70813.pngimage.png.a4550a0c2d982a38b62fcd9ca3642044.png

I still need to do a lot of work on the feet. I love to give these characters pawed feet over blob feet, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do them properly.

I can model vulvae and penises but I just can't do pawed feet, funnily enough. At least not yet. Speaking of which, here's Cream with a peen as a bonus:

image.png.2cc4e822188f08df63db377f06408207.pngimage.png.cb41667c004286b397cf62a36c9c11ac.png

Even before that happened, I have thought about returning to mod CrossWorlds for its 1st anniversary to finish the Natural Guys Pack and also Nude Wave Pack: NSFW Version. I just didn't think I'd be back to modding the game this soon by updating the Cream mod but here we are, this is what happens when someone threw a fit over me, I do things out of spite lol.

 

Matching panties for the costumes would be cute, yeah.

image.png.25393d2fe6670b5777760ccc27cceb90.pngimage.png.2ff4787d327b58430a7a10c626dd12f2.pngimage.png.bfce888c334c8281789bc694f7ef3f6c.pngimage.png.649702b6847ae1a5a1ac604e9972039d.png

 

Honestly you did a great job with her paws! I'm still a believer that it should be 4 toes each instead of 3, but I'm not gonna complain. I'm just glad to see more great progress on her.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

Got a few more screenshots of Cream to show off before I go to sleep. Here she is in her pure natural form:

image.png.9fc0d450e17ace48ebfa3fb22df70813.pngimage.png.a4550a0c2d982a38b62fcd9ca3642044.png

I still need to do a lot of work on the feet. I love to give these characters pawed feet over blob feet, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do them properly.

I can model vulvae and penises but I just can't do pawed feet, funnily enough. At least not yet. Speaking of which, here's Cream with a peen as a bonus:

image.png.2cc4e822188f08df63db377f06408207.pngimage.png.cb41667c004286b397cf62a36c9c11ac.png

Even before that happened, I have thought about returning to mod CrossWorlds for its 1st anniversary to finish the Natural Guys Pack and also Nude Wave Pack: NSFW Version. I just didn't think I'd be back to modding the game this soon by updating the Cream mod but here we are, this is what happens when someone threw a fit over me, I do things out of spite lol.

 

Matching panties for the costumes would be cute, yeah.

image.png.25393d2fe6670b5777760ccc27cceb90.pngimage.png.2ff4787d327b58430a7a10c626dd12f2.pngimage.png.bfce888c334c8281789bc694f7ef3f6c.pngimage.png.649702b6847ae1a5a1ac604e9972039d.png

Seriously, we need more mods that are skimpy/exposed versions of the characters' alternate costumes.

Still find it kinda weird that all the characters feet are canon blobs, minus Sage but she’s a “human” 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Zorai said:

Honestly you did a great job with her paws!

It looks fine from a glance, but the topology isn't really good which is why you can't see the toes from the rear view. Glad you still like it though.

3 minutes ago, Zorai said:

I'm still a believer that it should be 4 toes each instead of 3, but I'm not gonna complain. I'm just glad to see more great progress on her.

That's fair. It's just that I'm basing the design on one of my favourite R34 art of Cream (by Bunguy):

cream the rabbit and vanilla the rabbit (sonic the hedgehog (series) and etc) created by gaturo

 

9 minutes ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

Still find it kinda weird that all the characters feet are canon blobs, minus Sage but she’s a “human” 

Yeah, I've been over this. I would rather see paws on these characters than just basic blobs, it's just more aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Posted
1 minute ago, Catnatic said:

It looks fine from a glance, but the topology isn't really good which is why you can't see the toes from the rear view. Glad you still like it though.

That's fair. It's just that I'm basing the design on one of my favourite R34 art of Cream (by Bunguy):

cream the rabbit and vanilla the rabbit (sonic the hedgehog (series) and etc) created by gaturo

 

Yeah, I've been over this. I would rather see paws on these characters than just basic blobs, it's just more aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Holy fuck that vanilla and cream art 😵‍💫 and yea the paws are much better then the blobs I only really like the blobs on big and Tikal since that’s how they’ve always looked lol 

Posted
41 minutes ago, Catnatic said:

It looks fine from a glance, but the topology isn't really good which is why you can't see the toes from the rear view. Glad you still like it though.

That's fair. It's just that I'm basing the design on one of my favourite R34 art of Cream (by Bunguy):

cream the rabbit and vanilla the rabbit (sonic the hedgehog (series) and etc) created by gaturo

 

Yeah, I've been over this. I would rather see paws on these characters than just basic blobs, it's just more aesthetically pleasing to look at.

 

I love when artists actually do their best to keep proportions.

Pleasing to look at and much more logical, imo. I'm sure the paws will look better in time as you get more practice in. Feet in general are difficult to get right.

Posted
1 hour ago, Catnatic said:

Got a few more screenshots of Cream to show off before I go to sleep. Here she is in her pure natural form:

image.png.9fc0d450e17ace48ebfa3fb22df70813.pngimage.png.a4550a0c2d982a38b62fcd9ca3642044.png

I still need to do a lot of work on the feet. I love to give these characters pawed feet over blob feet, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do them properly.

I can model vulvae and penises but I just can't do pawed feet, funnily enough. At least not yet. Speaking of which, here's Cream with a peen as a bonus:

image.png.2cc4e822188f08df63db377f06408207.pngimage.png.cb41667c004286b397cf62a36c9c11ac.png

Even before that happened, I have thought about returning to mod CrossWorlds for its 1st anniversary to finish the Natural Guys Pack and also Nude Wave Pack: NSFW Version. I just didn't think I'd be back to modding the game this soon by updating the Cream mod but here we are, this is what happens when someone threw a fit over me, I do things out of spite lol.

 

Matching panties for the costumes would be cute, yeah.

image.png.25393d2fe6670b5777760ccc27cceb90.pngimage.png.2ff4787d327b58430a7a10c626dd12f2.pngimage.png.bfce888c334c8281789bc694f7ef3f6c.pngimage.png.649702b6847ae1a5a1ac604e9972039d.png

Seriously, we need more mods that are skimpy/exposed versions of the characters' alternate costumes.

Looking good!

Posted
34 minutes ago, AudBolman said:

okay, so aside from this website and maybe NexusMods, what are other places where you can get NSFW CrossWorlds mods?

None that I know of. I don't think there are any more.

Posted
6 minutes ago, AudBolman said:

ah...well, figured I'd ask since Amazingfan made it sound like there is


Wish there more sites to be honest.Used to be alot more back in the day.But a lot of them are here/nexus and on discord.

Posted
22 hours ago, Blueballedbowtie said:

I was thinking and I wonder if someone could make a mod that turns every item in the game into some lewd thing, it’d go great with the mod that already makes most things in the game lewd 🤔IMG_6656.jpg?ex=6a9735f5&is=6a95e475&hm=

Turn that stupid blue shell ghost fucker into that ghost lady from paper mario 😛

Posted
2 minutes ago, AbraKadaBram said:

Turn that stupid blue shell ghost fucker into that ghost lady from paper mario 😛

image0.jpg?ex=6a97c5ed&is=6a96746d&hm=f3I came up with some stuff with the help of others so we already have some form of a idea 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...