AudBolman Posted September 1 Posted September 1 ...oh yeah, to go back to the topic of Zeta: who was she originally gonna replace?
Obligitury Posted September 1 Posted September 1 2 hours ago, Catnatic said: Got a few more screenshots of Cream to show off before I go to sleep. Here she is in her pure natural form: I still need to do a lot of work on the feet. I love to give these characters pawed feet over blob feet, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do them properly. I can model vulvae and penises but I just can't do pawed feet, funnily enough. At least not yet. Speaking of which, here's Cream with a peen as a bonus: Even before that happened, I have thought about returning to mod CrossWorlds for its 1st anniversary to finish the Natural Guys Pack and also Nude Wave Pack: NSFW Version. I just didn't think I'd be back to modding the game this soon by updating the Cream mod but here we are, this is what happens when someone threw a fit over me, I do things out of spite lol.  Matching panties for the costumes would be cute, yeah. Seriously, we need more mods that are skimpy/exposed versions of the characters' alternate costumes. My hero! 1
asdf732 Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 3 minutes ago, AudBolman said: ...oh yeah, to go back to the topic of Zeta: who was she originally gonna replace? It's gotta be Knuckles, right?
AudBolman Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Hmm...well, if you'd ask me, it would have to be over someone who has animations that would fit Zeta's personality.
lightingfist Posted September 1 Posted September 1 1 minute ago, AudBolman said: Hmm...well, if you'd ask me, it would have to be over someone who has animations that would fit Zeta's personality. That be rouge then woundn't it? Or wave at least. We don't have anyone or anything over knux. So thats my vote going. Unless we learn animation replacement so we can take rouges animations and put over knuxÂ
AudBolman Posted September 1 Posted September 1 ...I'm not sure if Rouge's or Wave's animations would fit Zeta either, actually...isn't Zeta supposed to be, like, stoic and serious? ya know, kinda like Leona from King of Fighters...or am I misremembering?
lightingfist Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) 5 minutes ago, AudBolman said: ...I'm not sure if Rouge's or Wave's animations would fit Zeta either, actually...isn't Zeta supposed to be, like, stoic and serious? ya know, kinda like Leona from King of Fighters...or am I misremembering? Is she? Is my brain just fried from the porn i seen her over the years? If thats the case then over whisper or blaze she goes then. Either or she needs to be in this game somehow Edited September 1 by lightingfist
p5rtakamaki2005 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 We can potentially change the character mid-race apparently, according to a new GB mod based on the Secret Rings render using UE4SS Code. (Not that I'd be able to do it, just saying it in case anyone feels like looking into it) Â 1 / 7 Chance every game for Secret rings mode Mod for Sonic Racing: CrossWorlds | SR:CW Mods
lightingfist Posted September 1 Posted September 1 1 minute ago, p5rtakamaki2005 said: We can potentially change the character mid-race apparently, according to a new GB mod based on the Secret Rings render using UE4SS Code. (Not that I'd be able to do it, just saying it in case anyone feels like looking into it) Â 1 / 7 Chance every game for Secret rings mode Mod for Sonic Racing: CrossWorlds | SR:CW Mods What kind of tech magic is this?! That's amazing. The possibilities we can do from this level of tech.
SinsAwakening Posted September 1 Posted September 1 2 hours ago, Catnatic said: That's fair. It's just that I'm basing the design on one of my favourite R34 art of Cream (by Bunguy): That is an artist I’ll be adding to my reference list whenever I make renders now. And I do think Sonic characters look better with pawed feet rather than blobs. It just makes them look more appealing design-wise if they’re ever depicted without their attire. 1
AsiagoSandwich Posted September 1 Posted September 1 3 hours ago, Catnatic said: That's fair. It's just that I'm basing the design on one of my favourite R34 art of Cream (by Bunguy): Â Gaturo really did go on NSFW hiatus, rebrand, then come back with crazy hits. It's WILD
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 1 Posted September 1 2 minutes ago, LarryReturns700 said: It looks very, very bad. That dude gave her a penis that is so messed up, man. I'm not happy about that. I saw Cream with a penis I think i'm going to be sick. I'm grossed out. You think this is funny.  Return of the corn ball 1
Leonidas-Hakai Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Just now, Blueballedbowtie said: Return of the corn ball LMAOOL 🤣😂
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 1 Posted September 1 How long is it gonna take for this mf to get banned again? Transphobic bastard, also we need to give every female mod from this point on a dick version to spite this mf 2
AsiagoSandwich Posted September 1 Posted September 1 4 hours ago, Catnatic said: Speaking of which, here's Cream with a peen as a bonus: Â One critique about this; are those the same cock and balls proportions as usual? For some reason those balls look way bigger on her
lightingfist Posted September 1 Posted September 1 8 minutes ago, LarryReturns700 said: It looks very, very bad. That dude gave her a penis that is so messed up, man. I'm not happy about that. I saw Cream with a penis I think i'm going to be sick. I'm grossed out. You think this is funny. Â Heya,Did you learn your lesson yet? Why keep coming back if you know the same result is gonna happen again and again? I guess you really are insane.
SinsAwakening Posted September 1 Posted September 1 9 minutes ago, LarryReturns700 said: It looks very, very bad. That dude gave her a penis that is so messed up, man. I'm not happy about that. I saw Cream with a penis I think i'm going to be sick. I'm grossed out. You think this is funny.  Back for round 2? Are you sure you don’t have a humiliation kink? 2
AsiagoSandwich Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Evil Larry really is trying to come for our peenars lmao 1
asdf732 Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 9 minutes ago, LarryReturns700 said: It looks very, very bad. That dude gave her a penis that is so messed up, man. I'm not happy about that. I saw Cream with a penis I think i'm going to be sick. I'm grossed out. You think this is funny.  Dude nobody's out here to cater to you specifically. Either grow up and leave us alone, or stay here and stay grossed out because we'll probably keep posting this type of stuff. btw here's some more Cream cock since you like it so much: Spoiler   4
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 1 Posted September 1 7 minutes ago, asdf732 said: Dude nobody's out here to cater to you specifically. Either grow up and leave us alone, or stay here and stay grossed out because we'll probably keep posting this type of stuff. btw here's some more Cream cock since you like it so much:  Hide contents   You telling people not too is probably just going to get people to talk about it MORE
Zorai Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Its best to just ignore the troll and move on, and keep to the topic at hand. Rather then continuously going off topic. If they're ignored long enough, they'll get bored and move onto something else. 1
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 1 Posted September 1 1 minute ago, LarryReturns700 said: Jesus you need jesus. I don't like it dude. That was the worst thing I ever saw. I do not want to see futa mods. No futa, Cream, Amy, Miku, Sage, Arle, Blaze, Wave and other Sonic chararacters. Futa mods are digusting and nobody should make and play those type of mods. Futa eww gross. You people think i'm the bad guy. You are you’ve been the type of super religious asshole who everyone despises and you’ve also been trans phobic as fuck 1
SinsAwakening Posted September 1 Posted September 1 5 minutes ago, Zorai said: Its best to just ignore the troll and move on, and keep to the topic at hand. Rather then continuously going off topic. If they're ignored long enough, they'll get bored and move onto something else. Agreed, let’s leave Sasuke to his sulking and talk about more Cream related things.
lightingfist Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Just now, SinsAwakening said: Agreed, let’s leave Sasuke to his sulking and talk about more Cream related things. I'm down for that. Only thing thing she needs is maybe new animations?maybe a twerking mod? Or making some suggestive motions toward the camera
GuyIncognito383 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 4 minutes ago, lightingfist said: I'm down for that. Only thing thing she needs is maybe new animations?maybe a twerking mod? Or making some suggestive motions toward the camera I am down for more lewd animations for every character, especially Amy 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now