AsiagoSandwich Posted September 3 Posted September 3 20 minutes ago, Larry057 said: I'm just doing my job. Bro thinks he's getting paid lmaoooo 4
Loki4Duty Posted September 3 Posted September 3 6 minutes ago, Larry057 said: Thats fake. This person could of use AI, or did a real job using photo editing software like photoshop to make this screenshot. Somebody else could be impersonating me. I didn't say all that. Do you know how much time & money it take to use AI to impersonate someone who wants to pay to impersonate you I know I don't it's ah Waste of Time & Money I'd rather be modding or Commission ah mod
lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 2 minutes ago, Larry057 said: Thats fake. This person could of use AI, or did a real job using photo editing software like photoshop to make this screenshot. Somebody else could be impersonating me. I didn't say all that. It's not fake, It's funny you replied to this post but not the one with all the shit you did. As someone who used to dabble in ai and photoshop,you get a good eye on whats real or fake. There no ai or photshop in this pic.I guarantee if your private discord friends saw this they either toss your ass out or join in on being vile Either or it ain't a good look. It's you.Look how you talk where you think your doing good.You act all high an mighty,thinking you can do no wrong and smite the evil while pretending to be the good guy. Then when caught you suddenly the victim and saying i'm the not bad guy or it's not me. It's you. 2
Neogaf Posted September 3 Posted September 3 I thought this thread was about modding what the hell is going on?
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Just now, Neogaf said: I thought this thread was about modding what the hell is going on? Someone being a bitch tbh 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Just now, Larry057 said: This thread is about modding I don't what's going on too. Bro, you literally started it. 3
lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) 20 minutes ago, Larry057 said: This thread is about modding I don't what's going on too. Don't try be innocent,Just a few pages ago you said you wanted to ban/go after people by name! Edited September 3 by lightingfist
kuromicola Posted September 3 Posted September 3 27 minutes ago, Neogaf said: I thought this thread was about modding what the hell is going on? It is but unfortunately its dealing with some annoying troll at the moment 2
Zorai Posted September 3 Posted September 3 18 minutes ago, kuromicola said: It is but unfortunately its dealing with some annoying troll at the moment And hopefully the troll is dealt with soon, imo. As fun as it is to talk back a puritan/prude, as well as the art, I'd like to see the topic go back on track.
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 3 Posted September 3 11 minutes ago, Zorai said: And hopefully the troll is dealt with soon, imo. As fun as it is to talk back a puritan/prude, as well as the art, I'd like to see the topic go back on track. I think tomorrow along side all the mods and cream stuff we could use that to go back to actually talking about this tread’s purpose lol 1
lightingfist Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) 16 minutes ago, Zorai said: And hopefully the troll is dealt with soon, imo. As fun as it is to talk back a puritan/prude, as well as the art, I'd like to see the topic go back on track. Agreed,I said what i needed to say,If he shows up again i try not get so work about it. Unless he does empty threats against us again. ____ Back to what's important. Who we think gonna be season pass? We only got 2 out of 5 annouced. Considering the Tgs announcement,I'm thinking maybe one other anime IP, maybe something Like demon slayer or something sega owns the vg rights too. Edited September 3 by lightingfist
RobinYrvrif Posted September 3 Posted September 3 3 hours ago, Mr.LewdFiction34 said: BOO!!! lol Can I get the full res of this?
Catnatic Posted September 4 Posted September 4 19 minutes ago, lightingfist said: 34 minutes ago, Zorai said: And hopefully the troll is dealt with soon, imo. As fun as it is to talk back a puritan/prude, as well as the art, I'd like to see the topic go back on track. Agreed,I said what i needed to say,If he shows up again i try not get so work about it. Unless he does empty threats against us again. When it turns out that nothing happens to me or fellow other modders on the 4th of September, we might as well move on from this loser. We'll have our fun with Creamposting for the day but after that, let's just ignore the troll. He got enough attention as it is. 3
Absolite49 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 wonder what the progress is for the Zoe mod that SinsAwakening is currently working on, really wanna see the final version of da thicc birb
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 1 hour ago, Catnatic said: When it turns out that nothing happens to me or fellow other modders on the 4th of September, we might as well move on from this loser. We'll have our fun with Creamposting for the day but after that, let's just ignore the troll. He got enough attention as it is. Honesty looking forward to all of cream posting and the mods to come with it!
GayKobold Posted September 4 Posted September 4 I'm personally afraid to mention me liking fictional young creatures, not humans, nude or anything else to other people, because of freaks like this Larry guy. Because when people are as crazy as this guy, they can do some wild things. But as stated, the energy would be better suited for actual criminals instead of people just enjoying fictional naked characters. 2
GayKobold Posted September 4 Posted September 4 On 8/31/2026 at 6:59 PM, kuromicola said: also i hope broski knows the other site theyre reporting to is at risk of having every single users data leaked so go ahead and make those alts lol I also want to add that this is what I've been seeing way too often and it always baffles me. But the right side always seems to do "the right thing" in the minds of those people, not realizing what they're doing or they just not care at all. And I think that even when those people see this image, they'd still don't see anything wrong with their behavior. The world is crazy. 1
GayKobold Posted September 4 Posted September 4 (edited) On 9/2/2026 at 5:22 AM, Catnatic said: There's this draft of Charmy having a tapering penis: of course it's longer than Blaze's royal staff. I still really like where your Charmy dick is headed. You're really good at modeling dicks in general. Looking forward to see when you start getting to him and the detective crew. :3 No rush though, I get it. :D' Edited September 4 by GayKobold
SinsAwakening Posted September 4 Posted September 4 52 minutes ago, Absolite49 said: wonder what the progress is for the Zoe mod that SinsAwakening is currently working on, really wanna see the final version of da thicc birb Got sidetracked a little and made a self-indulgent Rosalina lewd mod when I play, mainly because she’s my favorite character and I wanted my own version Surprisingly, very few issues with porting Zoe to Goro, aside from hand placement in certain animations. Gotta fix the UVMap on the face before uploading. I don’t really have anything interesting to share tbh. I gotta get back to redoing Fexa, Marie, and Type 0 at some point. 2
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 4 Posted September 4 16 minutes ago, SinsAwakening said: Got sidetracked a little and made a self-indulgent Rosalina lewd mod when I play, mainly because she’s my favorite character and I wanted my own version Surprisingly, very few issues with porting Zoe to Goro, aside from hand placement in certain animations. Gotta fix the UVMap on the face before uploading. I don’t really have anything interesting to share tbh. I gotta get back to redoing Fexa, Marie, and Type 0 at some point. Actually gods work adding Rosalina to the game
AsiagoSandwich Posted September 4 Posted September 4 51 minutes ago, ProDaHornyGamer said: I'm just showing another Maria mod. That's a sweet looking jacket
Blueballedbowtie Posted September 4 Posted September 4 2 minutes ago, Larry057 said: Dude that is a NSFW Oh hell no get rid of it. You better not make more nsfw Maria mods. Other modders better not make more Cream mods and Sage mods too. I’m literally gonna jack off to them tonight if you keep saying ts 1
Lanolin Posted September 4 Posted September 4 (edited) 6 minutes ago, Larry057 said: Dude that is a NSFW Oh hell no get rid of it. You better not make more nsfw Maria mods. Other modders better not make more Cream mods and Sage mods too. WOAH nsfw in a nsfw modding community? WHODA THUNK IT Also dude there can be parts of a mod people can like outside of the nsfw portion Edited September 4 by Lanolin
lightingfist Posted September 4 Posted September 4 7 minutes ago, Larry057 said: Dude that is a NSFW Oh hell no get rid of it. You better not make more nsfw Maria mods. Other modders better not make more Cream mods and Sage mods too. You coundn't take the night off? I starting to believe that you have no life outside of bugging us.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now