I've been looking for a mod like this for a very long time. I love it my companions never looked better :D. I'm having a few problems with some of the tattoos though. Some of the tattoos don't display on the character (it says in the mcm menu that they are on the actor but dont actually show up in game) and none of the rutah tattoos work (they disappear from the tattoo section and arent applied in game). Its probably something I did wrong but I would love to be able to use them.

I'm using the latest versions of SlaveTats and all required mods. I've installed all the tattoo packs into the correct place. I use a custom bodyslide body.

The only thing that might be a problem is I've overwritten scripts from racemenu with ones from xp32 maximum skeleton extended but I don't see how that would make some tattoos work and some not work.

Glad you like it :)

The problem you're describing sometimes happens when another mod messes with the character's skin. From what you said, my first guess would be that it's the bodyslide body causing your troubles, except that I've never had anyone else report problems with that.

If you send me a papyrus log of you adding the tattoos to your character, I might be able to work out what's going wrong.

I've been looking for a mod like this for a very long time. I love it my companions never looked better :D. I'm having a few problems with some of the tattoos though. Some of the tattoos don't display on the character (it says in the mcm menu that they are on the actor but dont actually show up in game) and none of the rutah tattoos work (they disappear from the tattoo section and arent applied in game). Its probably something I did wrong but I would love to be able to use them.

I'm using the latest versions of SlaveTats and all required mods. I've installed all the tattoo packs into the correct place. I use a custom bodyslide body.

The only thing that might be a problem is I've overwritten scripts from racemenu with ones from xp32 maximum skeleton extended but I don't see how that would make some tattoos work and some not work.

Glad you like it :)

The problem you're describing sometimes happens when another mod messes with the character's skin. From what you said, my first guess would be that it's the bodyslide body causing your troubles, except that I've never had anyone else report problems with that.

If you send me a papyrus log of you adding the tattoos to your character, I might be able to work out what's going wrong.

This turned out to be an error in the Rutah Art pack. I've uploaded a fixed version.

is there any plan to add more packs? I tried all kinds off stuffs but since I can't install net framework everything is fucked up.. which means i can't really make my own :(

I'm always happy to accept new packs for the download section, as long as the artists give permission.

When I make it it's alright , but when i save it... tada! PS. Need HELP ASAP

It looks sort of like you've saved at a much, much lower resolution than you were working at, or possibly you're looking at one of the mipmaps...

someone should change it from cn to say chinese  ;)

Or you could have taken the time to read the original post where it said this:

Translations:

Chinese translation is in the files ending with _CN. If you don't speak Chinese, you don't need those.

感谢silentdark的汉化。中文版的文件在下载页面中以_CN结尾。

• 2 weeks later...

Having a slight issue, I looked a few pages back but haven't noticed anyone with quite the same problem.

I have the reqs and the mod installed, and a few packs. This is on a new game too. When I go to MCM, in setup, my character appears selected. But if I click to select a character, the list is empty. If I leave, no character is chosen. Then, in the different sections, no packs are visible. Any clue what might be causing this? I got it to work once before, but I had to reinstall. All the other mods came back fine, so I'm pretty sure it's not an issue with the reqs.

First of all, thanks for the great mod! I really like it and I'm currently using it for my own mod with a great result.

I have a small request however. Could you make it an option to turn off notification messages? I'm mass applying tattoos on various NPCs at startup, so I wish I could turn off notifications to prevent spamming.

It's already there. Most of the functions have an optional parameter called "silent". If you pass it true, the messages won't be displayed.

First of all, thanks for the great mod! I really like it and I'm currently using it for my own mod with a great result.

I have a small request however. Could you make it an option to turn off notification messages? I'm mass applying tattoos on various NPCs at startup, so I wish I could turn off notifications to prevent spamming.

It's already there. Most of the functions have an optional parameter called "silent". If you pass it true, the messages won't be displayed.

Thanks! I'll try what you suggested now.

Which files do I need to download there are so many.

The only one you have to have is SlaveTats-1.0.5

The rest are tattoo packs, except for the _cn files. Tattoo packs give you more tattoos to use.

Downloaded it to use with "slaves of tamriel" but didn't work. I am using a body modification mod. Forgot what its called.

Every time I use the tab under mods it lets me install the tattoes then it disapears. Is it supposed to do that, cuz I would like to constantly switch

Nope, it's not supposed to do that. The only similar thing I've seen is when you try to go back into the menu without allowing it to synchronize the tattoos first, which produces a blank menu screen thanks to the way MCM works. Is that what you're seeing?