[WIP] Skyrim Discworld, ALPHA TRAILER, 9/15/14

DDproductions83

THis is gonna be one of those days

Love how I boot up the game to test a quest I just finished and before I even get the chance to trigger the quest I get a bug.. LIKE FOR REAL

Just my dumb ass forgetting a condition on a package lol, colon somehow made it out of discworld and ran up to me in riverwood...

Guys a bloody animal!

2nd page UNACCEPTABLE

2 reasons not to do drugs

You get the robot dwemer chick in your mod

And tim minchin!, love fucking rock and roll nerd

He knows that he
Will always be
A rock 'n' roll nerd
He'll keep writing songs the world don't care about
And though it sounds absurd
He'll just keep writing
Oh yeah
You can criticise him
But he won't care
Cos he wants to rock, and he will never be deterred
But he'll always be a fucked up little, try-hard, wannabe rock 'n' roll nerd

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO_vzwpuCel8OwN9KlHQuIw/videos

Just noticed Ryuji has some of his dungeons in a youtube channel lol

Might as well give people a semi-sneak peak at some of the dungeons though I tend to modify monsters/traps and some areas for scenes etc

Hes got a lot more than the ones he did short videos for but lets surprise him with views shall we :P

Ok so kidney stones down, so I decided HEY WHATS AS PAINFUL AS KIDNEY STONES, running my mod with only god mode and a one hit weapon to test for time/bugs

This was all with a god weapon and TGM and knowing what to do, and no looting/exploration really, and utilizing fast travel or coc if I knew where the exterior zone was

First 4 quests done and quick overview

Chelys Galactica, intro/start quest to get player to the Island, 15 Min

post-52747-0-62711200-1403067406_thumb.jpg

The Finer Things In Life, 41 min

post-52747-0-14155800-1403067421_thumb.jpg

Going Postal, 30 min (Had some bugs forgot to finalize exterior nav so this got buggy timetestingwise)

post-52747-0-07304200-1403067429_thumb.jpg

Snuff, 40 min

post-52747-0-86904700-1403067434_thumb.jpg

Will continue this craziness tomorrow still have like 8 more to test, starting with "A Fiery Clucktastrophe"

"She told me that if magic gives people what they want, then not using magic can give them what they need"

Equal Rights

"If six feet of solid oak won't knock it out, it won't be easily killed by magic"

Soul Music

Best part of this mod, re-reading all the books

Alpha testing finalized

Waiting on voice assets to release

5 hours of content doing a SPEED run with god mode and a one shot weapon and no exlporation/looting

Adding in 3 more quests probably before it is released, 2 at the minimum as they are almost done with voice assets

You and the guys are cooking on gas - looks superb - can't remember the books featuring Kring per se, but does it talk to you at all?  Can imagine in Discworld you'd get a sword that complains all the time that all people use it for is to hit things when it really wants to be a dentist or make intricate flower arrangements heh...

Archived