[WIP] Skyrim Discworld, ALPHA TRAILER, 9/15/14

DDproductions83

Just decided since reagents are really really simple to implement, all discworld spells will require Octarine Magic Shards in order to cast, more depending on the level of spell

Giggidy!

Also in alpha you just straight up get the spells but in beta you will trade bananas tot he librarian in exchange for spells

HOLY SHIT

Not really a update per se but FUCK ALL I'm wrapping up alpha in style now

I still got the 4 HD tv's but this fucking 28'' 3840*2160 is just /fapfapfapfapfapfap

post-52747-0-16961700-1408598016_thumb.jpg

Those icons fill 3/4 of my 55'' led 1080p tv rofl

Also the desk is gd pimp, had it custom made by my parents a few states away, though she packaged it like a paranoid schitzo

Chair is microfiber, I have to mod naked in it to feel every inch of awesomeness!

Giggidy, now.. just for the record a gtx 660 is running all of this lol why I don't get grabbing all these new video cards O.o

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I need some help here

Anyone who is very very comfortable with TesEDIT, and can clean the living fuck out of my discworld esp, please for the love of god contact me :P

It is almost a 20 megabyte esp and it is dirtier than a Scandinavian whore on payday. I would still need to test run after the cleaning to make sure and there are 2 default skyrim cells that need to stay the way they are but all I know how to do is basic clean with the damn thing and I know damn good and well I've probably made waaaaay too many fuck ups in it over 9 months

Just hit me up in a PM and I'll throw you a dropbox link

Archived