[Unofficial] Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio Tutorials

Someone could upload video to convert armor with HDT Physics. I want to convert Very Sexy Ebony Armour and can't.

?

By HDT physics enabled do you mean like true HDT physics motion? Like the dress sways in movement?

Or do you you mean HDT breast jiggle on armours?

If the first, then your results will not be good due to how HDT works.

If the second, the guides here work just fine.

Someone could upload video to convert armor with HDT Physics. I want to convert Very Sexy Ebony Armour and can't.

?

By HDT physics enabled do you mean like true HDT physics motion? Like the dress sways in movement?

Or do you you mean HDT breast jiggle on armours?

If the first, then your results will not be good due to how HDT works.

If the second, the guides here work just fine.

I mean HDT breast and but jiggle on armours.

Guide 1 or 3 should work for you.

(Read Guide 0 before starting any work, it is mandatory)

Can be little more specific with this part? (D. Repeat step c for each piece of the mesh shown in the meshes tab (highlight them on the right hand corner))

Can be little more specific with this part? (D. Repeat step c for each piece of the mesh shown in the meshes tab (highlight them on the right hand corner))

Basically on the upper right side of the bodyslide window, there may be multiple mesh names under the outfits, you need to highlight each one individually and apply transfer weights.

There should be a gif of it, but I may have forgotten to upload it so if you let me know the guide number I can check and fix it if need be.

Basically on the upper right side of the bodyslide window, there may be multiple mesh names under the outfits, you need to highlight each one individually and apply transfer weights.

There should be a gif of it, but I may have forgotten to upload it so if you let me know the guide number I can check and fix it if need be.

GUIDE 1: Any Outfit - Bodyslide Advanced (For Custom Bodies):, (Optional) Step 16, D. Repeat step c for each piece of the mesh shown in the meshes tab (highlight them on the right hand corner). Yeeeeeees i do it after of many attempts, thank you, english not is my language therefore take me hard work understand. Now how to do when body is more high that armor?

Hey man what have you been up to with modding lately?

If you join chat you'd know :P

I frequent chat a lot and randomly post things on my mad mod attempts

Along with many other great talented modders like Expired(Wrath), Groovtama, Phygnos, A.J., Cell, even got Caliente to show up a few times.

We also have a bunch of other people talented in other things as well in chat. It's a cool place I definitely recommend people to check out at least once (link is my orange banner image in sig)

In short my main focus is finishing up Project citrus, followed by figuring out animation rig for retargeting in Motionbuilder.

And I have this converted to skyrim waiting for me to pick up texturing so I can make it dwemer themed and integrate into Trykz' outstanding dwemfetale mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53683/?

And a loincloth xml, that will soon be obsolete with next revision of groovtama's skeleton

And I still have to finish tutorials here and on HDT, as well as finish setting up Max rigs for them so other people can customize.

Also toying around with making a few mudbox guides so people can transfer over textures easily with my morphs to other UV maps. And make custom sliders for citrus if they wish.

Probably some other files and idea stuff buried in my computer somewhere.

How can convert Bouncy Bodices and Booties for UNPB and UNP to CBBE TBBP?

That's what the guides are for :s

Maybe try rephrasing your question better so you get a proper answer?

Every time you want to load. nif tells me failed.

Never seen that before, upload your .nif file and I'll take a quick peek see if I can figure out something.

It could just be some new bug we've never encountered before or something else.

Never seen that before, upload your .nif file and I'll take a quick peek see if I can figure out something.

It could just be some new bug we've never encountered before or something else.

I unpack the bsa and deal with several nif and always get failure

I unpack the bsa and deal with several nif and always get failure

Try PM'ing cell(on nexus) or Ousnius(here on LL).

He might have a better grasp on your problem.

I haven't been doing much in Outfit Studio lately and have lost some touch with the program.

How can I apply ZapSliders to an outfit without a default bodyshape mesh?
The item I'm trying to convert only has ONE mesh that appears in Outfit Studio, it does not contain a default bodyshape mesh when I opened it in outfit studio.
I intend to convert a partial clothing, trousers from UNP to CBBE that only covers the legs and I want to remove the clipping on the legs (when I walk around in-game wearing the outfit, the skin area clips out of the trousers) by zapping the skin of the leg area. However, there is no default body mesh on the outfit.

What I tried: 
Create New Project > Opened the mesh for the trousers along with Advanced CBBE body mesh > Aligned the trousers to the body shape using brushes > Conform to sliders > Masked the area I do not want zapped(In this case the entire upper torso) > Created new zap slider > Properties: set default values to 100 > Checked Hidden and Zap boxes > Create Bodies

Pretty much followed the tutorial by wavion2  /watch?v=o7yCk1nsk88&feature=youtu.be

However, when I went in-game the leg area was not zapped even though I applied the zap slider to the outfit, so skin clipping still appears. Is there anyway to solve this issue?

The files I'm trying to convert from UNP to CBBE are attached below.

Trousers_1.nif

Trousers_0.nif

How can I apply ZapSliders to an outfit without a default bodyshape mesh?

The item I'm trying to convert only has ONE mesh that appears in Outfit Studio, it does not contain a default bodyshape mesh when I opened it in outfit studio.

I intend to convert a partial clothing, trousers from UNP to CBBE that only covers the legs and I want to remove the clipping on the legs (when I walk around in-game wearing the outfit, the skin area clips out of the trousers) by zapping the skin of the leg area. However, there is no default body mesh on the outfit.

What I tried: 

Create New Project > Opened the mesh for the trousers along with Advanced CBBE body mesh > Aligned the trousers to the body shape using brushes > Conform to sliders > Masked the area I do not want zapped(In this case the entire upper torso) > Created new zap slider > Properties: set default values to 100 > Checked Hidden and Zap boxes > Create Bodies

Pretty much followed the tutorial by wavion2  /watch?v=o7yCk1nsk88&feature=youtu.be

However, when I went in-game the leg area was not zapped even though I applied the zap slider to the outfit, so skin clipping still appears. Is there anyway to solve this issue?

The files I'm trying to convert from UNP to CBBE are attached below.

Don't use the advanced properties buttons, they corrupt the slider data it's a known issue in OS.

(you have to manually add the hidden tags in via xml editing)

Also, did you copy the body in the outfit?

Hello :)

I managed to make a UNPB body with sightly modified the breasts shapes, i used BodySlide UNP v0.5 by stuffed bunny to make the body. I chose the SliderSet as UNPB Body HDT and Busty as preset. there's another one called UNPB Body HDT DG not sure what does that means,

But My plan is to only change the breasts shape on the UNPB body with added HDT Breasts and butt physics support, and i wouldn't have to reconvert all of the armor/clothing that i like. gloves/boots/helmet would work fine without clipping as i didn't change other part of the body except the breasts. so i have to convert the top part only.

Now that i have my custom UNPB body how do i port it over to Outfit Studio ? Is there a way to do this? like example convert CBBE to custom UNPB HDT body

Hello :)

I managed to make a UNPB body with sightly modified the breasts shapes, i used BodySlide UNP v0.5 by stuffed bunny to make the body. I chose the SliderSet as UNPB Body HDT and Busty as preset. there's another one called UNPB Body HDT DG not sure what does that means,

But My plan is to only change the breasts shape on the UNPB body with added HDT Breasts and butt physics support, and i wouldn't have to reconvert all of the armor/clothing that i like. gloves/boots/helmet would work fine without clipping as i didn't change other part of the body except the breasts. so i have to convert the top part only.

Now that i have my custom UNPB body how do i port it over to Outfit Studio ? Is there a way to do this? like example convert CBBE to custom UNPB HDT body

ehhh....

Why make a custom body?

Why not just make a custom slider FOR the UNPB body?

That way easier to do the conversions.

You don't want to make a conversion reference, trust me. Not unless you have some time and patience to learn a full 3D software package.

ehhh....

Why make a custom body?

Why not just make a custom slider FOR the UNPB body?

That way easier to do the conversions.

You don't want to make a conversion reference, trust me. Not unless you have some time and patience to learn a full 3D software package.

Hello there Blabba :)

I just sent a pm please do check it thank you :)