ZAZ Horse Rides You 0.1 Alpha

Thought I'd add a small tidbit. Really love this mod, definitely unique and creative.

I have one issue though. I can mount and go into the animations no problem and such, everything works great when standing still, but as soon as I start making the horse move, my characters sits back on the horse normally again. Then when I stop moving, she goes back to underneath it.

It's only whenever I move does she go into the normal horse riding animation. Any idea what might be causing her to keep doing that?

As well as a suggestion, I think it would be neat to get some of the moaning sounds from Lovers or something to play while your under the horse. Even muffled moaning since she is gagged, to play while you ride around with her strapped to the horse.

Otherwise, great mod :)

Thought I'd add a small tidbit. Really love this mod' date=' definitely unique and creative.

I have one issue though. I can mount and go into the animations no problem and such, everything works great when standing still, but as soon as I start making the horse move, my characters sits back on the horse normally again. Then when I stop moving, she goes back to underneath it.

It's only whenever I move does she go into the normal horse riding animation. Any idea what might be causing her to keep doing that?

As well as a suggestion, I think it would be neat to get some of the moaning sounds from Lovers or something to play while your under the horse. Even muffled moaning since she is gagged, to play while you ride around with her strapped to the horse.

Otherwise, great mod :)

[/quote']

Hmm , Are You Using any Horse riding mods which overrides riding animations ,

Or Using the Cursed animation mod

As For Sounds ,

Im Not much of a coder , Maybe when I do update this mod

I can try

Cheers

Not using any animations that override Horse animations. Just the basic Lovers stuff and Estrus. And of course BBB animations, but I put this mod after so it would overwrite any BBB animation if there was one for horse riding.

I don't use Cursed Armor if that is what you mean. Don't even have it installed.

Completely confused as to why it happens :s

Not using any animations that override Horse animations. Just the basic Lovers stuff and Estrus. And of course BBB animations' date=' but I put this mod after so it would overwrite any BBB animation if there was one for horse riding.

I don't use Cursed Armor if that is what you mean. Don't even have it installed.

Completely confused as to why it happens :s

[/quote']

Well I can suggest , use Boss to sort out your load order ,

Its very possible that the bbb animations are conflicting

because both mods are using toggle special anim function

What skeleton are you Using ?

Growlfs ?

I noticed in town' date=' they randomly walked up to me and put me in the stocks with the other mod..

So I was wondering if you could do something like that with this, maybe they would stick you on a horse, and someone would ride you around town, or something.

[/quote']

Hehe Thats , A bug shes not supposed to that , shes supposed to that only when you try to speak to her

Ive experienced the same thing

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

For those of you who were having the same crashing problems I was...

This is not a lover's mod! Put the esp LOWER on the list than Lovers Anims and Idle Priorities! This is what was causing my crashes, by the looks of it... lovers was buggering it. Pun intended. You can have both, just put Horse Rides You -after- lover's in your load order.

• 2 months later...

I'll wait until it doesn't crash as often, but this looks pretty impressive. What's the difference between Face Up and Face Down? It looks like most of the pictures are Face Down.

If Face Up was just the character holding on with their arms and legs, it would be damn awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...