ZAZ Horse Rides You 0.1 Alpha

• 6 years later...

Unfortunately I can not get this file as it's been taken down, LoversHorseRider2 does not work and it has you file in it. I'll ride the horse, I get some grunts, and the horse almost throw me off but nothing beyond that, so if there is a solution to it, I would very much appreciate it...

4 hours ago, Elmerfudd01 said:

Unfortunately I can not get this file as it's been taken down, LoversHorseRider2 does not work and it has you file in it. I'll ride the horse, I get some grunts, and the horse almost throw me off but nothing beyond that, so if there is a solution to it, I would very much appreciate it...

The Horserider Mod works for all other people. So the problem must be in your game.

Have you played the LoversHorserider quest ?

You get the first horse and you ride to Bruma. . .

Have you read the spoiler ?

known issues ( bug) in my and original Version.
During the first quest; visit Petrine at Bruma Wildeye Stables.

After you talked to Petrine
quest entry:
"Petrine didn't react well when I mentioned Godiva. I wonder why? Her horse seems to be getting restless, I suppose I should return soon."

you leave the house and ride back to the Godiva Stable. On the way your house should fuck you ( threw you off and rapes you)
But sometimes the script does not work and the horse does not throw you off.

Solution: after you talked to Petrine and left the house save your game . Quit game. Start game and load the save. Now the script works and your horse will rape you on the way back to Godivas stable.

###################################################################

Here the ZAZHorseRidesYou  file

ZAZHorseRidesYou.rar

Do not install it if you play my Horserider mod ! ! !