ZAZ Horse Rides You 0.1 Alpha

ZAZ Horse Rides You 0.1 Alpha

ZAZHorseRideYou 0.1 Alpha

Pics/Vids http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3458

HORSE RIDES YOU - LITERALLY

THIS MOD IS ALL ABOUT STRONG EXTREME FETISHES! IF IT'S NOT YOUR TASTE, SKIP IT,

THANX

Important Points,

1.Save your game before trying this mod , im not responsible for loosing / crashing ur save/game.

2.Since nothing is overwriting the vanilla oblivion files I think it safe to assume that your game is Safe.

3.The mod is still in its alpha stages so , constructive criticism is welcome.

4.THIS Is A Resource Not A Quest - Im Only Show-casing Animations here through spells .

5.THIS Is A Resource Dont bash me for the Scripts . :P

Animations are Average and Simple

6.Dont Bash me For the NATURE OF THE CONTENT of this Mod .... It Was A punishment Idea For ZAZStocks ....

Again Lastly

THIS MOD IS ALL ABOUT STRONG EXTREME FETISHES! IF IT'S NOT YOUR TASTE, SKIP IT,

THANX

CREDITS ,

BisquitsNgravy and fg109 for the Initial Scripts

GSB Modders , I Used a few of His Textures

Tina Canine Slut (Gift Box World Models of a Few Of the items)

3D Intimate Area By Necroscope

The Author Of Manga Body

Galgat For Teaching me how to Use Call on Equip Scripts

ThomThom and His Cool Scripts

IF anyone Feels I have not credited them please Or Anything Else

pm me I will Respect Ur Wishes ,

Thanx

Installation ,

Copy and Paste Into Data Folder

Use OBMM or Wyre Bash To Launch

This Needs OBSE V20

This Is A standalone Mod ZAZSTOCKS is NOT Required.

In Game

Travel To Chestnut Handy Stables out Side Imperial City

post-8726-13597871947704_thumb.jpg

Chest contents

ZAZ Horsie Face Up

ZAZ Horsie Face Down

ZAZ Horsie On Top I

ZAZ Horsie On Top II

ZAZ Horsie Belt

ZAZ Horsie Rope

ZAZ Static Slave 01

ZAZ Static Slave 01

Usage

First Thing Get On a Horse ......... otherwise it will look funny

Equip any of the Items To Get U into Pose and Ride ....

ZAZ Horsie Face Up

ZAZ Horsie Face Down

ZAZ Horsie On Top I

ZAZ Horsie On Top II

ZAZ Horsie Belt

ZAZ Horsie Rope

The Equips

ZAZ Static Slave 01

ZAZ Static Slave 02

ARE ONLY FOR

ZAZ Horsie Face Up

ZAZ Horsie Face Down

ZAZ Horsie On Top I

ZAZ Horsie On Top II

Equip The Static Slaves First ........ Before the Pose

Bugs-

after the equipment is unequipped , the player doesnt seem to get back to Ride Idle

Get Off the horse and then get back on it to fix that

............................................................................................................................................

Questions -

1. Does this work for an NPC/Companion

A - Yes It May Work in future , I haven't tried on NPCS Or companions Yet Because I do not know how to script well ......

Someone willing to do make new Scripts feel free .....

2. Can There Be a Dual Ride Function ie Player on top while npc Restrained or vice versa

A - Its possible but , I need help with scripts and its tedious

animations are possible but again

3. Does this work with other custom ridable creatures,

A - yes but Depends on the creature , it shud be horse like in size

Cheers

Haven't tried it yet, but as far as what I'm seeing so far it looks great! If I could make a recommendation, is it possible if the player could retain their original clothes even with the bondage gear on, or would that be impossible due to the game engine? If anything, head, arms, and leg pieces should be retainable if the upper/lower torso aren't.

Haven't tried it yet' date=' but as far as what I'm seeing so far it looks great! If I could make a recommendation, is it possible if the player could retain their original clothes even with the bondage gear on, or would that be impossible due to the game engine? If anything, head, arms, and leg pieces should be retainable if the upper/lower torso aren't.

[/quote']

Umm u can be clothed while riding ......

I didnt add any body parts so it uses ur selected in game body DMRA MeggaOppai or any other body

U can use set body prior riding the horse too ......

U can any Set Of Clothes Which Dont Come in the Amulet slot ......

The Bondage gear will be over the clothes Mostly

Cheers

Equip the Idle Slaves first while on the horse

then use the gear ........

The Equips

ZAZ Static Slave 01

ZAZ Static Slave 02

ARE ONLY FOR

ZAZ Horsie Face Up

ZAZ Horsie Face Down

ZAZ Horsie On Top I

ZAZ Horsie On Top II

Equip The Static Slaves First ........ Before the Pose

It's not working perfectly for me. Here's my issue.

First time I put it on? I follow instructions. I get on horse, then equip bonds... Sexy! I run around on horseback for a while, dash past some bandits. Works fine.

Then I get off the horse for a moment by accident, climb back on... never take the bonds off. Game crash.

Every time I reboot game, if I put on belt, or rope, when I exit the equipment menu, game crashes to desktop. I try uninstalling, reinstalling. This fixes it so that I can put on the wooden frame ones, but whether it put it on off of the horse, or on the horse, it doesn't reposition me at all. I tried with the esp before AND after the LoversAnimIdlePriority and whatnot. However, belt and ropes still crash my game. I do this on a khajit girl, custom race. Same with the viera custom race, same problems.

The one thing I have not tried is uninstalling, loading, saving, installing, and loading... you know. A 'clean save'. I'll try that soon. Just thought you might like this for bug fixing purposes.

I have fixed it. I did a clean save (uninstall, load/save, reinstall, load) and it works fine again. It only seems to happen if you get off the horse with the gear equipped. It's a wonderful mod, thank you. =D I actually have a REASON to ride a horse around now, hehe. It'd be nice if the horse came from it, or the character did, just sayin'.

Okay. It's happening agian (Edit) Great! I ah. *swears* I took the item off, got off the horse, got on the horse, put the belts on (wasn't wearing the belts before) and suddenly I was sitting on top of the horse in the gear. Tried to take the belts off, game crash. GAH!

Is Anyone else Having a Similar Problem ?

Yeah, its the same for me too...I think.

I get on the horse, put on your gear, am happy, because it looks awesome, take the gear of, get of the horse, get on back and try another stock - game crash. after that the only thing that helped was uninstalling the mod because everytime I got out of the inventory-menu the game crashed...

Have now to deal with depressed Char, because she appearently liked the new riding method a lot...:P

Sorry for my bad english

Can U use NifSkope ?

Just Change all the Horse Dong Textures to Say Estrus Flesh.dds of the gear

Its Most Likely a Texture Problem .

Or w8 I ll Create a new version Quick its not that Difficult.

Just Test and lemme know

Okay. =D Link me to this new version and I will happily test it. I dunno if I have Estrus installed though... I think I trimmed it out at some point. o.o I have the Horse dick thing... from the thread titled similarly. I forget what it's called...

It looks really interesting, might be worth to actually use horses for once. At the moment however my game crashes to desktop the moment I press any of the movement keys. The idle animation works fine so it's probably a problem with one of the animation replacers I've got installed. I'll post if I find which one it is!

Just a question, is the "horse dong" in the horsie belt mesh supposed to be positioned like THIS? It looks alright in game, but it looks a little weird in nifskope.

Edit: I think it was having Cursed Armor equipped which caused it, but I'm not so sure anymore, since after restarting the game 3 times it suddenly worked XD

• 3 weeks later...

This still being updated? Was a brilliant mod : )

Im Not Sure How , To Update actually ,

Script wise thats the best I can do at my level.

I did Try to Put the Npc On the Horse along with the player, Using the tandem touch method

But the NPC has too many Unnecessary bobbing movements It Looks Funny.

The Npc can ride the horse too , But Im at my limit in scripting Knowledge

IF Someone wants to Alter and allow npc to ride that way .

They Are Free to do so ....

It was Just Fun Mod , And A resource for slavery mods

Cheers