I'm not 100% sure, but I think since I updated Sexlab Submit, it broke something for this mod, because after I surrender and get tied up, it says that I'm still in combat and the enemies resume the beating. I know it have been reported, but the only thing that changed since then, was that update. So it might be the source, who knows?

I've had a similar issue at times.  Try turning on 'Hardcore' mode (I think that's what it is called) in the MCM for Sexlab Submit, that fixed things for me.

So I got a belt stuck on me, no friendly NPC's have dialog to remove it, can't find any key in my crafting options, hvae tried 100 lockpicks,, spell, force and nothing works.  Any ideas?

Any help would be apreciated.

1. Head to the College of Winterhold, and begin the Devious Devices Quest.

2. Devious Devices for the Masses adds Keys and Equipment to NPC's in the Game. Find Keys by killing Opponents.

3. If the Belt has Soul Gem Plugs, learn how to time Spells around the Events. I had a character begin in Blackreach and did not find a single Chastity Key in Blackreach, as a Mage. 

Remember to adjust the MCM Settings for Your Mods before actually getting stuck in a Device.

So I got a belt stuck on me, no friendly NPC's have dialog to remove it, can't find any key in my crafting options, hvae tried 100 lockpicks,, spell, force and nothing works.  Any ideas?

Any help would be apreciated.

1. Head to the College of Winterhold, and begin the Devious Devices Quest.

2. Devious Devices for the Masses adds Keys and Equipment to NPC's in the Game. Find Keys by killing Opponents.

3. If the Belt has Soul Gem Plugs, learn how to time Spells around the Events. I had a character begin in Blackreach and did not find a single Chastity Key in Blackreach, as a Mage. 

Remember to adjust the MCM Settings for Your Mods before actually getting stuck in a Device.

Thank you, I'll give it a shot.

I didn't have "for the masses" installed, I did however find one key but I used it for the ball gag.  I was too ambisious when I was deciding on the settings for this mod and now I've been in chains for days...  Awesome mod though :)

I'm not 100% sure, but I think since I updated Sexlab Submit, it broke something for this mod, because after I surrender and get tied up, it says that I'm still in combat and the enemies resume the beating. I know it have been reported, but the only thing that changed since then, was that update. So it might be the source, who knows?

Same issue here. I don't suppose anyone has an older version of Submit so I can try if it works with that?

Same issue here. I don't suppose anyone has an older version of Submit so I can try if it works with that?

Here is the version of Submit from a month ago: SexLab Submit 20JAN14 1740.7z. I have been using it without much problem and have not tried the new version of Submit yet.

I usually keep older versions of mods for some time.

I've tried the mod a bit and most of the time when you are bound the attackers stand still close to you, making an escape more or less impossible, and you have to reload from before the fight. A way to improve the playability of this mod is to make the npcs patrol around the area, allowing you to wait for the right moment to make your escape. But this is only my opinion. Once I was lucky against a couple of draugr, when I ran away a distance from their spawn point before submitting, and they turned their back on me after applying the restraints, but I haven't been able to to this against npcs so far.

I've tried the mod a bit and most of the time when you are bound the attackers stand still close to you, making an escape more or less impossible, and you have to reload from before the fight. A way to improve the playability of this mod is to make the npcs patrol around the area, allowing you to wait for the right moment to make your escape. But this is only my opinion. Once I was lucky against a couple of draugr, when I ran away a distance from their spawn point before submitting, and they turned their back on me after applying the restraints, but I haven't been able to to this against npcs so far.

I've found that usually only happens against attackers that are spawned specifically to come after you like bounty hunters.  Normal bandits and other NPCs will normally use their default AI after capturing and having their way with you.

One question about the armbinder: I set a very low level difficuly in removing the devices, so after 3 or 4 tries casting a spell gets me free... but the armbinder is impossible to remove, no matter how many times you struggle and if you are gagged you cannot ask for help too. (now that I write it i think that it might be possible that i don't have to chose struggle but remove?). Sorry for the silly question.

The chance of the various devices being applied is random? the belt is 100% sure, the other parts are random, sometimes yes sometimes no. For example, I never got the shoes.

When struggling with the armbinder on, sooner or later there will be a message saying, that the armbinder is not feeling as thight as it used to be. After that, you can just take it off.

Shoes, Harness and Blindfold (the custom, non DD items) are only part of the Super Hardcore version as far as I know.

Is there going to be a script/version with the armbinders removed? Because nothing I have done up to this point has seemed to fix me becoming unbound when armbinders are equipped.

I mean everything works fine on normal setting, but Hardcore setting its just broken.